Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Undeveloped films remind me of the memories that I had forgotten.

When I went to Japan impulsively that summer,

I had a weird experience.

Huh? Why?

"Why?"

That's my line!

Huh?

Why?

I can't just be happy, like, "What a surprise!"

Why not?

Aren't you happy?

It's too sudden!

I was at work! Tell me if you're coming!

If I did, it wouldn't have been a surprise.

Listen. I'm happy.

I am, but...

It's not like we've been dating for long.

I have a life going here.

You may be on vacation, but I had to leave work.

That doesn't just fly in Japanese companies.

Hello?

Yeah, I'll be there.

Sorry.

Welcome. Here's our menu.

My boyfriend's here.

Yeah.

From Taiwan.

Yeah, sorry.

Okay, later.

Sorry.

I'm sorry I came unannounced.

But I have to take your customary birthday photos.

You have to?

Aton, that's your business.

No, it's not.

Actually,

I got a group exhibition at a gallery in Huashan.

Really?

That's amazing!

Congrats!

Right?

I showed the curator your birthday photos.

He loved them.

Now that you're back in Japan after studying abroad,

he said it would be fun to take photos here.

It won't be just portraits

but a depiction of your lifestyle as a woman.

So, together I wanted...

Yuri...?

Yeah.

Yuri?

Hey!

I'm trying to talk to you.

I'm finally able to see you...

Is your phone more important than I am?

It's not that...

I came all the way from Taiwan.

I want to take photos of you in the mountains of your hometown.

What!?

What?

What do you mean?

Now?

Yeah!

Today's your birthday, right?

I told you I'm working.

I can't just leave now. Are you stupid?

Why?

I'm serious!

You're being weird.

Is it…

A man?

Damn it!

Aton…

What exactly do you want to shoot?

Why do you take photos?

Oh?

Are these yours, too?

Your girlfriend?

You take these every year?

This is good.

This is your theme.

Hello, Mr. Ryan?

I'm good.

Postponing the exhibition?

They double-booked us.

I confronted them, but they already got their money.

How long will it be postponed?

It's fully booked for a while,

so I'm not sure.

I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, take as many good photos as you can.

Hey, Mr. Ryan!

Yuri Uesaki has been tagged in a video.

Uesaki?

About tomorrow's meeting materials…

Could you look over them?

Oh, no problem.

Thanks, I'll leave them out for you.

Ah, wait a second!

Seriously?

What?

This is terrible.

You should set.

Sorry.

Whoa…

Hey.

Do the other side.

Ok.

Hmm…

Something's wrong.

Yeah?

You're bad at this.

There we go.

Now you should be good through the night.

Thank you.

Well then. Let's go for a walk.

We're neighbors now.

That's a Topcon!

I've been wanting one!

Cool camera, right?

You might not be ready for one yet, though.

Hold this for a second.

Sure.

Looking good.

You've got it.

Being young is fun.

Oh, I miss that camera.

You used to use this brand, too?

Absolutely!

Can I give it a go?

Of course!

Ready?

Nice.

Thanks.

Ready?

Mt. Fuji!

Beautiful.

Why…

do you take photos?

Me?

Well, for me…

What I see... The angles I see...

I was amazed by the ability to share my views.

That was the start for me.

Enough about me though.

How about you?

Well...

I also...

No, no...

Thank you.

Ah, excuse me.

Let's go back and eat.

Please!

Aton, why do you take photos?

Why do you take photos?

The world I see…

the angles I see…

I want to share them with you.

Here.

Thank you.

This is great!

Right?

A specialty of mine.

So what about

your wife?

She doesn't come with you?

Ouch...

You got me.

We had an argument yesterday.

Actually... I did, too.

So, I came here alone.

We're in the same boat!

Ah!

What is it?

Is everything ok?

Are you looking for something?

I'm looking for something that I may not have.

Your happiness depends on me. What am I?

Ah...

A college acceptance letter!

Clever!

But that's not it.

I found it!

We're saved.

What is this?

Chocolate?

That…

That's the token of peace from my wife.

Oh, sorry.

Then.

Here.

Half for you.

We're in the same boat.

...We're in the same boat.

When you're with someone,

you'll have disagreements and things that you can't give in to.

But the same goes for her.

You're in the same boat.

At some point,

my wife started making peace like this.

Your opinions are important.

But if you want to be together,

you need to be thoughtful of one another.

Thanks for this.

Close your eyes.

Huh?

Do you hear it?

The voice of the mountain.

Hear it?

Listen carefully.

Who's next to you?

Huh?

What?

What?

Mister?

Make up with her quickly

I got it.

Huh?

My cell phone!

I'm such an idiot!

Aton, let's eat.

Okay.

That was 35 years ago.

I think it was around this time of year.

For more infomation >> 「What is REAL?」完全版【ネスレシアター】 - Duration: 23:03.

-------------------------------------------

Aliza Hunter is this week's Golden Apple Award Winner - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Aliza Hunter is this week's Golden Apple Award Winner - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Paul's Extra Point: Immigration is a human issue, not a political issue - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Paul's Extra Point: Immigration is a human issue, not a political issue - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Valley health clinic is using artificial intelligence - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Valley health clinic is using artificial intelligence - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sheriff Bill McCarthy is retiring - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Sheriff Bill McCarthy is retiring - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

"Your whole life is a faith commitment." - Duration: 1:53.

And the reality is, there are different ways to view the world.

So you're a Westerner, right?

So you're a Westerner, and you believe

that the universe is part of a closed system.

And you believe everything is a deduction of naturalistic processes.

You believe that matter created mind.

All of these things you believe because you're reading the prompter

of the Western culture you were born in.

They give you education,

they put it on the news,

they give you all these things,

you read the prompter,

you buy into it,

and you move on with your life.

The reality is, most of the world doesn't believe those kind of things.

Hindu philosophy would say that we're

the universe was born out of an absolute spirit,

and that most of it's an illusion, and you can't actually trust it.

And the only way to ever understand it

is through meditation and contemplation.

You literally have no way of proving

which one of those is actually true.

You have prior faith commitments

that cause you to go into those things

but the reality - you can't actually prove

that the Hindu philosophy's not right.

Because of course, if most of life is an illusion,

if you can say, "Well, look,"

"the data doesn't say that way,"

it's like, "Yeah, the data's an illusion."

Just like pain, it's maya.

It's an illusion in your brain.

You actually have all kind - my point is this:

You have all kinds of faith commitments,

that are actually deduced

not through your pure, objective, rational reason because you're just so smart.

You were just born into a reality.

You have no agenda in life.

You just walk through as a blank slate to collect data

because you're so intelligent.

And Paul just went, "No you don't."

"Your whole life is a faith commitment."

The question is,

are you willing to maybe take on the conclusion

that you're not the smartest one in the universe,

and God actually exists,

and he came down and died for you

as messed up and backward

and as silly as that idea is,

as foolish as it is,

it is actually the true wisdom.

That's his argument.

What looks like it's wrong is actually right.

For more infomation >> "Your whole life is a faith commitment." - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Morningside is plowing for the playoffs - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Morningside is plowing for the playoffs - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Why Making an Online Business is a Good Idea: Trying to Make an Online Business Episode 1 - Duration: 4:16.

Hello welcome to Eric Does Everything and today I'm going to be telling you a

few reasons on why starting an online business is a good idea

So in today's video were going to be talking about why starting an

online business is a good idea now the first reason why most people make an

online business is simply because they're either sick of their jobs so

they want a new money or maybe you just don't have a job and you want to start

an online business and all of these are legitimate reasons now obviously people

want to make an online business to do money and that's very simple because in

the world like real life today money can sometimes come hard across people and it

can be hard to get money but one of the good reasons why making an online

business is very good because you have complete control of your company because

once you make it it is yours and you can do whatever you want with that company

and you can sell whatever you want you have so much freedom that it isn't that

I am surprised more people do not start their own online businesses for example

maybe wanted to do web design or maybe you want to create some apps or maybe

you just want to try and sell your product but you want to do it over

online and yes there are so many different ways on why I'm starting an

online business it's good a lot of people just don't do them because of

motivation issues now if you are stuck with motivation as I'm really having

making the series then that's totally ok but just keep on going with it because I

guarantee you you're not gonna regret it what I like to do is I like to see other

people who are in this spot that I want to be in because then you see like oh

this person has this that I don't have and then it really makes you want to

work hard to get up there with them and so it definitely would suggest one

really cool thing about making an online business is that you can spread your

product all around the world whereas if you were just to open like one or two

shops then you would only get people in that little area where your shops owned

and unless they happen to walk in this store and buy something you're not gonna

make as much money and it's gonna be much harder plus you're gonna have to

buy a store and land in everything with that laws this you probably won't have

to buy a store you can just like my other create your own website and there

are plenty of free websites that you can do there are some that cost money but

think about it would rather spend a hundred thousand dollars making a store

or ten dollars picking a website then having the website being able to go

to a much larger audience now yes there are way more websites than stores but if

you promote it correctly and try and get people interested in your product then

you can make so much more money now some of you might be like oh I have no time

and you might be working on her other job all day but with an online business you

get to pick your own hours you can work wherever you want to so if you can't

work this day then fine you don't have to work this one day and like I said you

are your own boss so unless you sell your online company to someone else

you're going to be your own boss so if you really hate your boss or just

something like that just imagine yourself in their spot because even if

you do get other workers you're most likely still gonna be their boss and

you'll be in charge of this company that you're gonna build so it's gonna be so

much better I just stopped doing it for a little bit and I'm in a new location

but just to end off this video and while starting an online business overall may

be hard you'll get so many more new opportunities in life and more

challenges with that but it'll just be so much more exciting yeah that's why

starting an online business would be such a good thing another thing is

if you have a lot of kids at home or you take care of someone at your house by

starting an online business and eventually if that does become your

normal job you'd be able to take care of them a lot more often and it'd be so

much like if you're a mom you have kids and stuff you'd be able to see your kids

more often while that may be or at some points cuz they're bugging you it'll

just be nice because they don't gonna be closer with your family and in case

you're taking care of and and in case you take care of anyone else you'll be

able to work with them you'll be able to see them more often and these are just a

few reasons what are your reasons let me know down in the comments below and I

will have the next part in this series next week see you all later bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét