Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

sometimes things are right in front of you and you need somebody to tell you

why don't you just do this before you find out how to do it instead of hooking

up and monitor I got to display on my tablet from my Raspberry Pi for my DCC I

got panel Pro up there right now let me show you how I did it I'm Tom Kvichak

and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was created to help

other modelers who are in need of guidance and pursuing their dream of

building a model railroad and sometimes when you get comments those people that

are commenting give you help or give me help and that's how I got to do this

right here hooking up this tablet to display what's on the Raspberry Pi this

is all it's needed you need your DC C++ you got your USB cable going over to the

Raspberry Pi and the only thing hook it up to the Raspberry Pi is the power

right here so USB and power and here's your display right here and I'm going to

show you how to do it right now no mouse no keyboard no HDMI cable on it

just power on there you have to have everything hooked up first on your

Raspberry Pi your keyboard your mouse and your monitor so you could activate

it get everything set up once you have everything set up then you need nothing

on there and you have it on here and I'm gonna set it up on my computer I'm going

to show you how to do it on the computer I had a comment on my video when I was

hooking up the DC c++ to the Raspberry Pi which I have right here and J MRI in

their comment they were talking about that they just purchased the seven inch

monitor touchscreen monitor that is built for the Raspberry Pi and I said

well that's a little bit too small for my eyes I'm comfortable with my 10 inch

tablet he says we'll just hook up your tablet

I've been using the tablet for my throttle but I could always put the

throttle on one of my old cell phones I looked into it there's a program that's

built into the Raspberry Pi all you have to do is activate it you don't see it

when you first have it on there but it's there and I'll show you how to activate

it on here and I'll show you how to get it on your computer or on your tablet I

have the VNC open on my computer and so what you're seeing up on the screen

right now is on my computer monitor so we're just going to go over to the

configuration preferences Raspberry Pi configuration and go to interfaces now

you can see right here VNC is enabled that's because I'm already using it but

when you first install the raspbian on your Raspberry Pi

it's everything's going to show disabled on here the reason that VNC is enabled

is because I'm using it right now also the serial console is enabled that it

allows me to use D C C++ on it so that's all you have to do is go into the

Preferences go over to VNC and click on enable close this out and

then restart and it'll show up up on the top when you first install the operating

system on Raspberry Pi you won't see this up here but once you enable it

you'll have this up there and you'll be able to pull this screen up right here

and basically this is your security screen whenever you first try to install

a new computer that views your Raspberry Pi this is the information that's going

to come up on there so you could verify that you're on the right device this has

Wi-Fi on it right now I'm running everything on my home router but like I

showed you in one of the other videos that I did setting up your cell phone as

a throttle I used a router that I picked up at a

thrift store but I'm gonna show you how to do it with my home network and it's

just as easy with the router you just put in your IP address and you're all

set on that so let's look at the website we got real VNC that's where you want to

go let's see if I could find how I got there it's it's a little okay they have

a professional and enterprise we don't have to worry about their compared

subscription in detail okay here's where you want to go all right you want to

look at the this one up here home convenient and easy to use for friends

and family device access limited to five remote computers and three users okay

that's not the part that I'm really concerned about you come down here on

available things on here please note that a home subscription entitles you to

extra features when used in conjunction with raspberry pi so we'll click on the

extra features or how to activate it on your Raspberry Pi

since I already activated my account all I have to do is sign in but what you'll

do is create an account and a password in there so you can hook it up to your

Raspberry Pi alright we'll come up here and we'll activate activate a home

subscription I already create a VNC account and activate home I guess all I

have to do is sign in here okay okay email address is my email address I'm

not a robot Tom's team home okay that's what I want so what I want to do

is I want to install it on this computer okay get VNC viewer for devices you want

to control from I want to control my Raspberry Pi from this computer right

here you can get the app for an iPhone or an Android but well I'm going to get

VNC viewer for this one here I'm on Windows download VNC viewer ok B&C

viewer save I got it there it's finished doesn't take very long we're gonna run

here and English stuff is coming this will install VNC viewer 618 907 I accept

next desktop shortcut yeah I want one of them go to next install and it's

finished I'm going to turn on the Raspberry Pi plug this back in right

here alright turn this on I'm starting this up from

my computer so you can see the screen on the actual Raspberry Pi so we can go

through the step of setting up the program which is already installed on

mine but I'll just go through the steps for you we have to put in the password

alright there you go minimize that part and we'll bring this

up right here first thing we want to do is go back into our web browser and pull

up the real VNC and bring up the instructions

now these two commands right here are for on your terminal if you had your

operating system on your PI for a while you want to make sure that you're up to

date with your operating system and the real VNC server so if you just put the

operating system on your PI you don't have to worry about these commands and

what I'm gonna do here is I'm going to copy this and bring up the terminal and

then put this in the terminal and it's checking to see if you have the latest

update if you have it it's not gonna do anything if you don't have one it's

gonna update it and it looks like on here it updated I only put this on there

a few days ago all right it's still working on there okay now it's finished

and then we'll highlight this second one here and this one is for the real VNC

server

and we'll do that and it is already the newest version so we're good to go with

the VNC server on here and like I showed you earlier we already how to enable

this right here so we're good to go with that and that's all these instructions

do right here configure that's what I already showed

you we're only concerned about Direct Connect on here and that's what we've

already done we're not going to worry about the cloud connection on here

because that's beyond the scope of this demonstration right here what I did was

change the screen resolution so it's different on here I had it set

originally for the monitor when I had to monitor hooked up directly through the

HDMI cable to the PI now that I'm running it remotely I had to change the

resolution so I could see all of the menus when I pulled this up before I was

not able to see the top of the dialog box

on offense occasion via VNC password this is what I have it set for that's

why I have to set a password whenever I access it usually on this I'm going to

go through these and usually you just keep them as the defaults

whenever you first do this and and set this as VNC password it's going to ask

you for the password and since I already have the password in there it's not

going to come up but just know that whenever you change this to VNC password

or change this I turned this prefer off so I don't have to put my username in

there just the password so it's going to pop up select a password for your pie or

for your connection and let me show you how to change the resolution on here

right here resolution this originally was 720 now I have it set for 1920 1080

which is what that monitor is now I could probably change it a little bit in

between the two because it shows up pretty pretty small on here but that's

where you go to change to anything on the Raspberry Pi that you need to change

on here now this screen here is 1280 by 720 which is a little bit better than

the other one it shows up a little bit bigger so you have to play around with

it and the menus show up all right on here I already tested them out

it's pull up JMRI website and that looks that's a pretty good picture right

there I mean you can play around with the resolutions on there to match your

device okay I'm going to bring up my tablet here and I have my BNC right

there let's pull that up turn this sideways

and it shows up pretty good on there okay so it does does work pretty good

with the with the resin with the resolution change it does adjust it for

the different sizes let me pull let me see if I could okay so where's my mouse

on here right there okay you can't see the screen okay never

mind but it does work it does show you a good picture on there it's as easy as

that to connect up a monitor to it and you don't need anything but your power

cable on there although I don't have my DCC++ on it right now with that all why

would I had to do was hook up one USB cable from the command station the

command station right here this USB cable connects the two of them and

you're good to go with

d cC++ and j MRI so until the next time we'll see Ya

For more infomation >> Set Up Remote Access For Your DCC++ Base Station - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Blocks Toys For Kids Dump Truck Excavator Sand For Children ㅣAssemble parking lot - Duration: 5:00.

Learn Colors With Blocks Toys For Kids Dump Truck Excavator Sand For Children ㅣAssemble parking lot

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Blocks Toys For Kids Dump Truck Excavator Sand For Children ㅣAssemble parking lot - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

What's Coming To Netflix December 2018 (New Netflix Shows & Movies for This Christmas) - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> What's Coming To Netflix December 2018 (New Netflix Shows & Movies for This Christmas) - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Central Arkansas Library System Food for Fines Dec. 2-8 - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Central Arkansas Library System Food for Fines Dec. 2-8 - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Knights fans ready for Memphis championship game - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Knights fans ready for Memphis championship game - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

7 Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing - Duration: 6:41.

7 Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing.

Do you regularly suffer from constipation or irregular bowel movements? Well, research

suggests that 15% of the Americans are victims of chronic constipation which is a dangerous

affliction. Such digestive diseases lead to the build-up of waste on the walls of the

colon.

The colon performs many essential functions; it doesn't only aid in the elimination of

stool but also extracts salt and water from waste before excreting it, maintains pH and

fights against harmful bacteria. The malfunctioning of the colon can cause serious health implications

such as skin allergies, gallbladder stones, heart diseases, etc. Many have found that

performing a colon cleanse is an easy preventative to avoid colon problems in the future.

Easy and Quick Home Remedies that You Can Use

Green Vegetables. Leafy greens are nutrient powerhouses; spinach,

kale, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, collard greens, leeks, peas are all rich in Chlorophyll

which helps cleanse the intestinal tract and as a result soothes the colon. They also help

detoxify the liver and protect the body from the toxins in the environment. You can boil

or steam the veggies, add them in soups or slightly sauté with a little butter or olive

oil.

Ginger. Ginger has antiseptic properties and is beneficial

as it stimulates digestion. It can be added to any juice or can be eaten directly. Add

one teaspoon of ginger juice and honey, mix it in one cup warm water. This mixture can

be consumed twice a day. You can also make a smoothie using:

-1 tablespoon of ginger (peeled). -1 apple (sliced).

-A cup of spinach. -1 carrot (sliced).

-Blend all these ingredients with 1 cup water and your smoothie is ready. Drink it once

a day to ensure proper functioning of the intestinal tract.

Juices made by using apple and lemon. Apples and lemons are both rich in nutrients

that improve the digestive action such as vitamins C & A, antioxidants, and Fiber. You

can make delicious juices from these fruits: -Take ½ cup Apple Juice, add 2 tablespoons

Lemon juice and a teaspoon of ginger juice. -Mix it in ½ cup of warm water. You can drink

this mixture once a day to help detoxify the colon and encourage proper digestion.

Apple Cider Vinegar. Unfiltered apple cider vinegar helps flush

out waste from our body while retaining the useful bacteria. It can be taken along with

honey to cleanse the colon and restore the digestive system.

-Mix raw apple cider vinegar and honey in equal quantities (2 tablespoons)

-Mix it in one cup water and drink it once daily. It will not only remove the toxins

but has tons of other benefits such as preventing diabetes and lowering bad cholesterol.

Eating Fiber-Rich Foods. Fiber is excellent for keeping your bowels

healthy and cleansing the colon by eliminating waste out of our body. You can include grains

such as beans, lentils, quinoa, oatmeal or vegetables like peas, artichoke, Brussels

sprouts that are high in fiber. Raspberries, mango, figs, and coconut also help nourish

the colon.

Sea Salt and Water. Water plays a significant role in detoxifying

our bodies. When the colon is dehydrated, it is easier for the toxins to stick inside

and form a build-up. You need to consume at least 2-2.5 liters of water every day to ensure

optimum functioning of the colon.

-Add one teaspoon of sea salt to half liter water and drink it before breakfast (before

you eat anything else). Drinking the mixture encourages bowel movement and improves digestive

health.

Chia and Flax Seeds. Both these seeds are superfoods that are high

in fiber. They also contain Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the colon

and remove the built-up toxins. You can add a teaspoon of the seeds in water and drink

the mixture, make a pudding or sprinkle them over salads.

-Soak a tablespoon of chia seeds in one cup water for 5 to 10 minutes so the fiber can

perform its optimum function by absorbing water

-Mix the seeds in about 1 cup of yogurt -Consume this mixture 4 times a day for about

4 weeks to cleanse the intestinal tract.

There are different over the counter colon cleansing supplements also available in the

market. Performing a colon cleanse is vital because it doesn't only eliminate bacteria

and improves digestion, but also promotes weight loss and prevents various diseases.

For more infomation >> 7 Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Need for Speed: Most Wanted #3 ТЕЗ!!! - Duration: 31:52.

For more infomation >> Need for Speed: Most Wanted #3 ТЕЗ!!! - Duration: 31:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to evaluate a "What's for Dinner?" project on Khan Academy - Duration: 3:21.

Hi, and welcome to my channel! Today, I'd like to demonstrate how to evaluate a "What's for Dinner?" project on Khan Academy

So when you go to the Khan Academy website you want to search for project feedback

At the top of the project feedback page will be Help Requests and below the help requests will be project

evaluations

Unanswered, which is the default setting, is oldest evaluations first

All is newest evaluations first, and answered is of course answered evaluations.

All the different types of projects will be here so you can look through those and decide which ones you want to evaluate. I

have opened a what's for dinner project here, and at the top of the page will be your evaluations box

below that will be your canvas and your code for the project the

First criterion is "draws something on the plate, which is some sort of meal"

and since this is the first project this is usually fairly broadly interpreted as

Long as it meets the final four criteria, but this one looks good anyway, so they're good

The second criterion is "uses at least three shape drawing commands besides the original plate", and the original plate is the top two ellipses

usually

and

this doesn't mean three different kinds of shapes, but three

separate shapes so it could be three ellipses. It'd be the same.

"Uses at least three fill or stroke commands to color your dinner"

So you can see they have used those

"Doesn't have any syntax errors or program logic errors"

You can see the little green icon on the far left corner of the code,

if it looks happy and there's no error message on the canvas, you're usually good as to the syntax

But you should read through it to make sure that it looks good

"This project seems to be the original work of the author", if you haven't actually seen this project somewhere else

You should usually be good for that

Finally you'll have a chance to provide additional comments which is optional, but encouraged

And then you can just click Submit evaluation

And if you want to see your evaluation you can refresh your page and click on View evaluation

And you'll be good! Thank you for watching this video, if you enjoyed it you might like to consider subscribing to my channel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét