Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Journey to the Frozen Planet come on Murr can't wait to the Loretto I found this old model T from grad

Workshop it's called a bicycle

That's not how it looks on the box miles but I like it this way morning kiddos tastier -

Huh my posters are cool don't forget cosmic Explorer rule number 24

Attention the Tomorrowland Transit Authority is calling

oh, thanks Noah morning everyone I

Had it like I liked it too

we've recently found a new extra planet called thorium

oh cool an exoplanet is any planets outside of our solar there may be hundreds of billions of

Exoplanets in our galaxy we sent a rover tutorial to take measurements but it froze

standby for a great transition

We'll learn how to use our upgrades before we start blasting

best of luck Callisto

Tomorrowland over the moon and out

Callisto's

Activated it's some kind of saltless look out for that river

They'll come in handy today that was bad ah nice work Merc

Leo

Now let's figure out how to get our new heat rays working at their maximum left then lower the sonic takeo grams for eight

Nanoseconds, oh come on there must be a faster way

I'm always careful

It's totally working Merc you are hot stuff, I wish Loretta could see this

My choice your sister Loretta are you here

For press comes off something's. Wrong the rover can wait be careful everyone

Now let's find my sister

There's got to be something in here that can help me out paper

how analog press this button on your space

Emergency flare

Oh it's so cool how do you want to do that you're right Loretta and I'm glad you do

There aren't any instructions for what to do when

They're definitely we're not instructions for how to do that well

Here's your comic Coco thank mom you're very welcome some missions call for instructions

Yeah, but you made it look really cool you're wet

Or we could make it. Rush way

The hitchhikers ride through the galaxy

Miles how about some nebula nuggets I just made a big batch for a party enough I need to make like an

egg and scrabble out of here

where are they anyway they want to drop supplies on planet fraylak wall already does some research in the holo library by my standards

See

you later miles who use that we know very little about they've left rocks with symbols all over the universe

I am professor Rubicon your host of the Tomorrowland science conference on planet alarbus

including a quant amazing discovery by my special guests explore the mystery

Thanks miles

whoa

what are all those for these are pictures of all the builders rocks that Professor Rubicon tonight and

Wayne and I think if you put the others in the right order they'll all connect maybe it's a message

But when they're not in the right order

that happened

Professor Rubicon is counting on me to show it at the conference. Ah are you on your way, we?

Just dropped off the supplies on Fralick that's your father's new word for it the engine is broken

repairs are going to take a while and we're too, far away to come get you at the starjetter no

Has to go I bet I can find us another way maybe we can catch a ride with him sure keep an eye on them

Can we ride with you? Well I'm not going all the way there but because we got to make like a frizz-free durand flap

we really owe you like

I'm running a little late

How do the puzzle pieces all fit together

Could be a perfect recipe is definitely worth passing on to future generations

I have to make sure all my ingredients are sorted before I can make a tasty treat

Planet bunker drove

The Callisto crew what is going down I'm always up for an

Interstellar Road now let's make like a drum and we'll be there before you know it Loretta, well now that I'm organized

That does not sound good

After I organize my ideas I gotta try something then try some other other things and if I keep trying

Stardust that was too much fun only having a backup power to get back to my planet. Oh no

We are smack in the middle of the fifth aliens system blastastic

Hello Queen Gemma

Is riding home, no we really need to write to alarbus

Hmm I've been told I should be friendlier to others so this is me but tell me what is so urgent

Department that seems to be the problem why can't I fit those puzzle pieces together and figure out the message from the builders

The dethalians didn't become the preeminent fleet in the galaxy by luck

whose no distractions no messiness and keep it simple I

Need to keep this simple but hurry there's a larva. Sh

Maybe they're actually not part of this puzzle

Supposed to give us a message or something that is the line to the skyrise space elevator down to the conference

To host for the Tomorrowland science conference the builders

We've seen their ancient structures will reticle estou and I will show you our latest

Our family's mission for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority I've seen how important those connections can be the builders believe to making connections to

One way was by leaving us these rocks but so far no message has appeared

What's happening?

That must be the message from the builders that Loretta

Was looking for it says search for this Porto I think the builders just invited us for a visit

Dinoworld

For more infomation >> Miles From Tomorrowland - Best Cartoon for Kids Part 102 - Pink Monkey - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #80 - Duration: 4:26.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

First do the booty scooty. Come on. Do I have to well, yeah

fine

You've been sufficiently shamed. I'll open it for you. Come on. I got news just open the latch

These things never worked in real life

Huge news guys cool. It is not cool. We have to stop them

There's only one way to fight money with more money. Follow me

What is the object of our absence this is no ordinary map

This is a treasure map full we can sell them for cash money and save the tower

Yo, we are going on a super dangerous adventure to find the treasure

So the map says the treasure is somewhere under the tower Titans

What was that oh that's just the freak I keep chained up down here. Oh man nasty

I know that's why I keep him chained up down here ungrateful. He truly is the monster

What up freak oh

You want to turn up I keep in my pocket

Actually, he's a violent and unpredictable, dude

I think we lost him

One wrong note and

All of you, yeah, man, we all play the piano we're really good at it

a

Ladder, but where does it lead to the living room?

But where's the adventure in that? I don't want no adventure. I wants my couch. But what about the treasure in saving the tower?

What about not dying down here? You might die up. There is a comfy couch and a TV

So who's with me? Yeah. No. Thanks

If we want that treasure we have to fight it fine. We'll skip the octopus

Apologies my eight-legged friends

Yeah, look at those doughnuts those are some sweet Duckett's

What

Sinkage am I?

Not fairness. We thought you were dead

I was there in happy, but did you have to insult me by giving me this? Give me back my dresser

ah

These things email of work, I can't believe it we didn't get the treasure. It was right there a shame

We will lose it to those despicable land barons and why don't we sell this extremely valuable map. It's worth a fortune

We'll sell the map. Why didn't I think of this earlier?

Mama likes us then we both love turnips

Hmm, come on. Sorry, bro tower rules

No what no

You know football with a face on it if I didn't have you to talk to

Friends the skull of the pirate bellybutton the skull of the pirate volleyball player with the face on it is Raya

Did someone say a wish?

greetings

Mr. Hobbit that's super-creepy, bro

For more infomation >> Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #80 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 694 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

The mirror of the Mist

One of my best friends my apology sir for the near collision

I saw you almost hit that flying donkey and then you were gone flying donkey. Whoa. Wait a minute

Tell it where you want to go and boom a magical arrow guides you there rules of a protector

Go ahead Sofia. Give yours a try flick your wrist and quickly bring your head, but mine doesn't have a bowstring

Of course, there's no bowstring princess. You gotta get it from the marabou, right? I forgot see

Since your non-magical and winglet what I have volunteered to be Sofia's protector steed

To do the thing. You want to be a protector. See sure. Why not fine donkey again with the flying donkey?

So I have to pick just one

You want me to choose between an old friend and a new one AHA, but it's more of a guideline

Good because I really feel like I should take both you can't do that. I guess that makes sense. I'm glad we're in agreement

Good news guys sooo. That's gonna be

Indeed it is but do not feel bad after all

Welcome to the Isle of unic I can keep up. I'm really fast. Yes, but can you see her in the mist?

True of hunt. There's no one more truth heart than Sofia on this we agree

There's nothing to worry about

Except number two. The mayor only comes out one day eight years and it was pretty perfect, right?

Yes, but sky hasn't had a chance yet. Listen. Sorry minimus you follow the Inca

sure climb aboard my princess and

I am making sure you're both. Okay, thank you. We are fine, sir

Christa said she's skittish guys. So let's be quiet

She's right

Not yet Krista we found her but we may have scared her off

So, what should we do? Well first the two of you think's tis she well methinks it's a cloud

My princess we shall fuck are you sure this area is home to them I head there do you see

Mr. Skye the matter went this way

Okay, let's follow minimus I don't want him to get lost in the minutes

Tick tock you're running outside. That was close

With all the noise you're making so what happened we uh, wait you're right

It's your fault Sophia this happened because you couldn't pick just what you gotta make a choice

right now

Isles he knew about those hawks. Can you heard Christa? I have to pin minimus

Now I need to get back to work. This doesn't feel right truck minimus come back

Princess there's no time for that. You're running out of daylight

And I'm training to be the protector of the other realm yes, I know who you are

Only those who are true of heart are a worthy of a magical bowstring

No, I'm not. I have no bowstring. The mare is gone. What about the witch weibo?

That doesn't matter right now sky if being a protector means sending my friend away

I shall fly like the tail of a hurricane

It was wrong of me to choose between you two you both armed. Oh, no, no, it was me

I was jealous of you the minute

I saw you jealous of me tis I who should go?

Minimis is your brave and loyal friend if you were true to yourself Prince

May you and minimus have a joyous partnership. No, no, not about that

Well, I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind. No, she was right

Well, maybe she'd give you a strand of romaine. Now. Do you think we can find her the days not over yet? Sky. Oh

Please let us all good never see

I

Picked a new friend over an old one and I knew it wasn't the right thing to do. But I hope you'll see I've learned

Thank you

Well god my princess let her up sky, let's go find Christa and tell her the good news the weights weibo

Why didn't I think of that?

String the phone looks like someone got her go straight and look who's back. I couldn't have done it without

Nicely done, but you still gotta answer one last question. That's I know exactly who to choose

Sky I am honored

No one could serve me better in the mystic Isles the nice guy, but back home

Whoa, it's never been done before but we've never had a protector like you before. Yeah, that's really sweet

But can you use that which way bow to take us home? I sure can

Ivy's true colors

What to do in I've got a snack for clover, but he won't wake up from his nap. Have you been trying long?

Yeah for a little while. He usually wakes up. It's like

He said there's a fairy working on a cure but he hasn't found one yet. Why is it glowing?

Again

My Analects, you're right? Why not you did this once before but oh

What a strange place

Tempe

It was you Sofia all I wanted was a kingdom of my own but you ruined everything

So, why are you even here my amulet sent me to help a princess? They're fine. Why would you even ask that?

Her butterflies are missing that amulet. It's infuriating

Roma but I must have been sent here to help you

Well, that's a shame because I don't want your help what's wrong with the animals?

They have two deep sleeps so IV, my butterflies are missing what happened?

I left them out this morning to deal with a horrid imagine

What now would you go up in the trees and see what you can see?

On the far side of the island she's really not so bad she's just worried about her butterflies

I live here to see princess ivy took me in when I was hurt. She's just swell

What are you still doing here Sofia not that no if you'll excuse me, I'm not coming with you the sooner I help you

What are you doing Sofia I'm warning you wait

My friend thinks selling you is the best way to get back

But I think there's a better way how long is this going to take?

No

Thank you, mr. Graff

Well, I suppose that's why it's called cake fruit now can we go come here right now?

But

Why aren't they turning the flowers black and white turn those flowers black and whites. I'm not asking I'm ordering

Look get in this case right now. Please come on what not. I

Suppose I should thank you Sofia using the flower. That way was clever

All right, we have to get home and help our friends. Good luck

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 694 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

eBay for Business | The Smokey Carter | Winners of the Expert Award 2018 | eBay UK - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> eBay for Business | The Smokey Carter | Winners of the Expert Award 2018 | eBay UK - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Funny Moments Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 521 Learn Colors For Kids - Duration: 10:01.

Carol of the arrow

Once again save the day when they rescued a fisherman who fell into the river Wow, and stop the runaway carriage

I wish I could doing the merry band right Thank You. Baileywick. Is everyone ready to go grape picking?

Yes, but why do we have to pick the cream? I can't go grape picking in this gown. You're right. Let's all change first

He loves the fresh air. I don't see why not

Good thing I have this building cooling system

Merry band, you know what to do. You're going fella, let's get you back

It's our pleasure sir, you can always count on us to help

Well, you could start with hello

Well, someone's got to help the folks of enchancia, oh

That's why I started up the merry band lucky for him. I was walking by and pulled him out

But the merry band and I are happy to do what the Royals won't

Help me face my fears, which are still is real today as they were then good

Then you can tell her all about the good deeds. You do prove her wrong about the Royal

Anything like a princess I'll just pretend to be a villager for a minute what you really want

Hey, and maybe we could hide some of the belly while you're at it

yeah, remember

I'm not a princess and you are not the flying horse miss Carroll of the era at your service

How can I help what I need is more folks to join my merry band

Now Jane, it wasn't too long ago that we welcomed you into the merry band. How do I do that?

Come with us

If you can do a good deed by the end of the day

I'm Sophia like the princess not at all like the princess so I will be keeping an eye on you

Okay, come on Sophia. Let's go see what you're made of the lemons are just too high for me to reach

Well get the lemons down kind and at your service

I'm not part of the end yet. I'll show you hold steady

Sure you will Sofia doing a good deed isn't always easy I'd say we have enough grapes. Let's make juice

And if my vegetables don't get some water soon I could lose the whole crop

Well kind farmer

but that would only help for one day and the crops need to be watered every

What if we use those wagon wheels and rope to make a place your good deed is as good as done. Okay team

Let's get to work

So all you do is pull the rope like this, I'd like to see the Royals come up with something this clever

It's okay Sofia it was an accident. It didn't work. Don't worry Carol

I'll help you come up with an even better plan. But a good idea that doesn't work won't get me in the merry band princess

Princess Sophia, okay, but you better hurry your mother sent me to find you. It's time to make the juice

He already helped him well then maybe we should just head back

Come on I'm gonna prove myself she can talk to animals. Yeah, and she's a good listener, too

It counties you to rope into that lock. I can pull the log over to the bank. Good thinking Sofia

Now the log won't budge we have to find another way

You okay minute

Nice horsey

Balloons a flying horse. What's a girl from the village doing with a flying horse?

Sofia is this true? Yes, and I wanted to show you that Royals can do good deeds, too

I say we forget about little man

Let's go minimus

Sofia

Hi mom, oh you simply must try this grape juice Sofia we made it ourselves

Okay, baileywick found your tiara in your basket. Is there a reason you took it off?

So, well I pretended I wasn't a princess to be in her band. I

Really wanted to be in the merry band. Well, if you can't be yourself around them then maybe they're not the group for you

How do you do your majesty

I've never met a royal before now

I thought you folks didn't care as much as I did about helping people and if you want to give it another try

There's still room for you in my merry band, but it's always worth it. That reminds me. Don't worry Ally. I got this

That's Jane she's in trouble I'll take minimus it'll be quicker

Thank you for saving him, you're welcome, I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you

Really? You're my family Jane. You all are well

Thanks for saving me Sophia. I'm just glad you're okay Jane

I untied the knots on your buckets and loosened the buckle on your horse, but now I see there's room for both of us

Various you're in the band. Yes

And come out to do good deeds with us anytime she likes we'd love some

We do

Keifer Killman

The choosing the host of the Tea Party today today's the day

I wonder who it's Glenda the-- I ho borrowed tea cups on blankets Oh, Sophia

These tea parties are a much bigger deal. The whole class goes

Even the fairies good times

as

You know only students who haven't had a chance to host a party should submit their names

Sorry, I'll cross my fingers for you Sophia and the host of the next Royal prep tea party will be ah

Princess Sophia and have fun you're going to have to do better than borrowed. Tea cups, Sophia

Much better. I

Think it's a pretty good idea. I'll show you when we get home

Here we are what is that well amber

Everyone will get to decorate their own tea cup brilliant sounds fun. Right? Hmm. That's not the word. I'd use to describe it

What word would you use?

Hmm, so I guess I need to come up with the bigger idea then Oh, Sophia

That's what I've been trying to tell you. Do I need to sing the song again? No

cookies and cakes sounds lovely and

Definitely more

Maybe we could get mr. Ceedric to make the tables and chairs float in the air

But are you sure you want to do so much? She has to baileywick

It's true all the students and teachers will be there

It needs to be a great party and it will be that sounds pretty important. We can come back another time

No, no, I could use a break maybe a little snack. Sounds good to me, and I know the perfect spot

it's

Beautiful look at all the butterflies

This reminds me of a but I have a lot left to do oh

Come on, one more teeny teeny weeny meeny biscuit. Okay

But just one more or need it's too small too plain and too simple. You need something like this. Oh

Really, isn't it a bit? Tiny? Of course, that's the idea

It looks more like a feast than a tea party Oh Sophia you can never have too much of a good thing

You could say that again James. Did you thought this was Sofia's party? Amber? Oh it is

I'm just helping Sofia. What kind of cookies would you like? Well

Again, what's next?

Um the floating tables

Mr. C. Do you have a spell that can make things float?

Do I have a spell that can make things float do I ever spell the commencing flow? Oh

This high off the ground Oh wouldn't you know it I'm afraid I already have plans, huh? I thought

The real sorcerer, but that won't be necessary when I said I had plans I met plans to make your party

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Funny Moments Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 521 Learn Colors For Kids - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part - Eve Howarth - Duration: 10:01.

The Royal dragon

For a really fantastic

Party, but you love parties. How come you're not even opening?

this says they do things like show a fire-breathing tricks and sing dragon songs, and you blind sucks because

Everyone is supposed to come with their very best dragon buddy, and I don't have a dragon buddy, so I can't go baby

But I can't go not without a buddy. I'll go with you but only dragons are allowed. Yeah, I wish to be myself again

Is

Your fight your seeps are really great, thanks

Hey

Do you think that will impress the other dragons and help me get to spin?

I've never done it before but it's been like this then look like that and then again

We're here Sofia yippee

Let's go

Let's go. Stay hurry, but wait, wait, wait, you can't you're supposed to be dragging Sofia?

Why don't you go up to someone and say honey? Okay

Whoo

What a star show had the widest wingspan knew all the best fire tricks

Wow, I haven't seen you in forever

Hi sizzle, the tallest plumes of fire still do

The leader of all the dragons and the most important dragon spark

Thanks a bunch I've been practicing is that right? Well, so have I this rates hell don't give up

Why don't you try talking to that nice dragon again? Okay

Be her buddy for the roast and toast your best buddies with the Duchess the Dragons

That sounds incredible it is I'll need to know if I ever have to defend the dragon folk

You're so lucky

Well, that's nothing sizzle. My dragon buddy is even more important a Royal dragon

enchancia castle

I've never even roll tea waiting. It looks like you're making lots of dragon friends over there crackle

I am Sophie just look at your dragon special cavorting about making you raggedy merriment

This isn't working blasted thing

Defeat

Hey, can we sit by you guys sure we always have room for new friends

Chance. Eeeh. Oh how neat hey, I wonder if she knows princess Sofia no after all back in enchancia

I was the star of the Leafs on festival

Can I talk to you for a minute? You never sang for the king and queen of a champion just be yourself and it'll happen

You know what? I'm just gonna start saying well, why don't you think as another dune I'd be happy to

buddy

Fear not castle I know just the thing to really do your worst mine enemies

All right, it's time for the big aerial show

I want to see your bed, which means I make an even better friend in her. I was thinking

See Sophia, so what's watching? Meanwhile, I learned my super star flying moves without any royal help

Thank you very much. Hey, that is weird. We should ignore them and keep flying

Do you have something to do with this can't you just pretend to be the Royal dragon just for a little while?

I'm sorry crack Oh

Watch this everyone. I'm going to do the quadruple loop. This isn't the kind of attention

I was hoping for lift your wings

Princess Sofia what are you doing here? I and white

Okay, okay you caught me

Are using my no blaze dragon proof net. No I have to warn the others don't listen to her

This is just another one of crackles lie. He's not

There you are are you okay and he does not like dragons

Tell him the dragons weren't hurting anyone. I know sir Oliver and he won't listen to reason and the Dragons won't listen to me

Right and how to flap your wings so hard they make wind like a tornado

those things will definitely she hasn't been training me to lead the dragons because I

Didn't have any so were you that doesn't matter right now you both made a mistake, but now it's time to work together

Feel

Sure, I mentioned it quite a few times one poorly executed quadruple look to spin

Now sir Oliver

I lost count of the loops, but sizzle you're singing Wow that ferret versus to be honest auntie

It was mostly crackle and Sophia

Well, I'm proud of all of you

But only if my friend crackle comes with me friend you mean it's evil and an even better friend

You too Sofia. I mean it you are getting really good at the Dragons stuff. I did it I breathed fire

You are a royal dragon Sofia

Winters get

what's this a

Present happy wassailia clover. What a great, press it. Took me a really long time to make can you help me with the wrapping?

Sure can

mustn't bother and for what a lot of a kingdoms best source for a mug that

Someone will give me a gift worthy of a royal sorcerer

It's time to live the decoration let's go make this castle

Unbearably. Merry

magical flowers that give off a lovely glow

Violet, let's visit the greenhouse and get more blooms. I know a guy well technically a fox

Where are you going Sofia?

I know he lives on it somewhere. So where's Kurt looking for me? My friend. Sofia needs your help

Yeah, you sure you're up for it mmm

I was talking to earmuffs here. No, I just have sensitive ears this is it the Icicle forest

Where's it coming from

She's a farm, but they don't usually hang out in this part of the forum. Oh, hi there. I hope I wasn't bothering you

I can keep it down or just stop. No, that was so pretty

Hey, you look just like a princess

My name is winter like the season I'm Sofia. No stay away

The meeting. No, it's awful. When I say everything. I've been gone a long time and I really miss them

Have you always been like this? Oh, no every year on wassailia glacier death spells for people

But only if you bring our ethical power, well, I always wanted to have magical powers there. She was sitting on her throne

Goldfinch

My hand, so you've been waiting all this time to go back

We're on our way to get some ice bullies right now. You are I know you can like that you promise

Yeah, you have to tell me twice but how are we going to get over there swim? I guess swim. Ah

I know a way to get us across. Hey, hey, it's like I'm skating

Now where are those ice lilies at let's spread out and start looking

My little birdies don't lie. Well, we've been all over the island then

No ice lilies. You know what I do whenever I feel down what?

Hey, I think there's something up in that tree

Now we just need to get them. This is a job for a real wild animal you

Wouldn't want to get your dainty Castle paws all dirty

Hey catch Sofia see those lilies way up there

It was an accident winter, is there any way to melt the ice I got you into this old buddy?

And I'm gonna get you out of it

Hang on clover think warm thoughts buddy. Pardon us you're rich eNOS, but

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part - Eve Howarth - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 38 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

"PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!"

Attention to me. Well once the moon jump is over things will go back to normal. Don't forget you two are friends forever

You're right mama I'd better get back to the barn so I could be there when coldy makes the jump

Okay, honey, but hurry because the sun's going down and the moon will be up soon

Thanks mama

Let's get one with you looking over your shoulder now, let's sit down

Hey, you guys still here. The Sun is going down. Oh my it is

Let's go. Okay, but where's bear? I saw him heading to his house. Well, I can't jump over the moon without Bear

He's my best friend and I want him to be there

Right back

I know isn't it amazing bears been so excited about the moon jump. He's been decorating his room all week

Gee, he must have been sad when his name wasn't picked maybe a little bit but he's happy for you, huh?

I was so busy. I didn't even notice how bear was feeling. I gotta find him and talk to him

Well, he hit it over to the cow barn to watch you take off he did

Thanks. Mama bear have fun at the mojo

Golde I was just coming to find you. Well, I was coming to find you

In fact, I went all the way to your house and I saw your room - oh, yeah. Did you like it?

I liked it a lot bear. I didn't know you loved the moon so much. Oh

Sure. I got a lot of cool moon stuff. Yeah about that. Maybe you should go. There you are

What

Well, I just remembered I am afraid of heights afraid of heights, but you just climbed up the Beanstalk with me last week

Never did stomachaches even after you beat us all in that pie-eating

Contest. Yeah, I stubbed my toe. Pull the muscles hurt my pinkie. What's going on Goldie the

Truth is there you love the moon way more than I do. So I want you to go instead of me

You can't give up your seat

Why not because it's against the rules. I mean, I think it's against the rules. Let me check the rules

Look Goldie means a lot to me that you'd say I could go you got picked not me

So you have to go but it doesn't feel right. I'll have another chance next year besides you're my best friend

I want you to go

Just as I thought no writer can give his or her spot to another writer

For more infomation >> Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 38 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals | Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 84 - Pink Pig - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Pay for it wait for it who's not hiding under here?

I cannot fall asleep last night. I just didn't feel tired

Tried everything I can think of to help me get sleepy. Oh, I've sang many verses it did not work

Maybe I should have tried counting sheep

Hey, where's my messenger bag? I'm actually asking our mission

Oh, yeah

Our mission is to brain Bob some sheep so he can count them and fall asleep tonight counting sheep is just an expression guys

- thank you three

See, I'm already sleepy, but you know what's even better than imaginary sheep

Excuse me, sheep. Can we have your attention please? I

Forgot all together now, that's right get those hooves and gear

one sheep two sheep three sheep

Wait, they're not a sheep

Hi bingo

And Roli i'm stridor what brings you pups to the farm our owner Bob needs to count sheep so he can fall asleep

But we don't have any sheep in our house. Come on, George

No nonsense the trick to hurting is you got to keep the Sheep together. Don't let anybody wander off. Let's do this rebuff

Let's get the sheet to walk in a straight line and then turn run beside them and bark like this

Keep it. Movin

Got it, you know it's even more fun than herding sheep

Then you make a serious hurting face and stare at them like this

Let's get them back you mind even faster

You can do it keep trying

So, let's keep at it so he used to us

When your best shot

When you feel

Yes, now you're hurting like James

Yeah, bingo and Roley but there's one super important thing left to do they could get lost. So close the gate close the gate

Got it and walk in line answer and park

Hey sheep, love all these sheets now best you pudding dogs ever

Kind of like a warm cloud let's make sure all the Sheep

Oh, this is making me tired 23 24 25, oh no

Time right right. Thanks

Well, that's not good on the upside you might learn to read or write Roley

Keep going over Stan. We got the chute to walk in a line. Hi

Hey, that's right

Let's get the sheet back to Bob's house we can count either fall asleep tonight

Come from are you missing any sheep

You are well. I found them. Yeah

We did why was counting sheep now. We'll fall asleep for sure

Thanks for calling about my sheep. They were harder to round up than I expected

That's why I have a sheep herding dog. Please get this last sheep to the rest of the herd. Will you Stryder?

Go for it, these were teaching us. Come on Strider. Let's go home

Taoming heat made Bob sleepy and herding sheep made me sleepy meat soon

Sweet dreams dizzy. Did you just wake me up to say good night

Hmm

What are we looking for bingo? I don't know. I was only looking up because you were looking up

Yes

and boy

Do I like to slide down on Hills right after the very first?

Snowfall Oh hang it onto the sides of my slab while wearing my no gloves

I wish I can find that first loaf like a wonderful Bob

All right whole bunch of snowflakes like when the snows of the park and the place gets all snowy Roley

That's a great idea and what oh, that's a good one

Analyzing environmental conditions to determine appropriate doggy threats. Ah

Stay warm puppies who Artspace is a little chilly, but Bob made art with a built-in face warmer. Ooh

That is nice keep your eyes on the skies Roley

Hey, what's up double pups? Hello. They are single squirrel even think about barring any nuts

We could help you if you want I'm listening double dog, sorry

Back to lying around again. Oh, hey if you see any I never realized how big the sky is until I was washing first

No flick to fall out of it. Well, we're just gonna have to keep looking up until we see

Hello, no, that's my name bunny bunny

And we're looking for snow so we can say here it is. Oh no

I was supposed to find a home before winter got here, but I was too busy thinking up ways to be funny

This is the perfect place to dig out a home for a bunny named foot

Custom built just for me. Yeah, could you watch for snowflakes while we dig it?

Come on Roley we have to keep looking for that snowflake. So Bob can go. Whoosh whoosh

Have you seen any snowflakes around here?

No

And I hope I don't bad mean it's winter and I'm supposed to fly south with the other birds before it gets wintery and cold

This is where I last saw my friends, but they're not here and neither was that first snowflake

They're just feathers Roley

Hey, keep it down out there. Some of us are trying to sleep

Who's that you talking to us? That depends? Were you the loud ones going blah blah blah

How can they not know winter is on the way? That's why I'm down here getting ready to start hibernating getting laid Piper what huh?

hibernating means

If you wanted to sing I'd probably listen

a

Snack a soft place and all the lights out. I think we can get you out three

Hey there doggie Tiggers, I haven't seen that first snowflake yet, but I'm

Did you find that first snowflake of winter yet? No for right now

We're looking for the perfect rock that'll fit perfect a mouthful of these should be just right

That time stress, oh it might be nice to hear that lullaby again. I thought it was kind of pretty

It's we this lullaby is the best

That is one high balloon Hedgehog, is it a snowflake the first one winter then

Let's find off and get on the tail Bob. We found it

Is that

It's a snowflake. Oh

and another

snowflake

Winter is here

Oh keep on falling snow because I'm ready to sled hey who's ready to sleep with me

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals | Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 84 - Pink Pig - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Martha and Donald - Happy Family - Cartoon For Kids Episode 4 (Interesting Expedition) - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Martha and Donald - Happy Family - Cartoon For Kids Episode 4 (Interesting Expedition) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

My full body workout for beginners to lose weight for women at gym - Duration: 12:49.

what's going on you guys welcome back for another vlog it's Monday at about

like 3 p.m. I hope you guys are having an amazing start to the week for today's

vlog I don't know if it's going to be anything like super exciting but I have

had so many requests for this and actually loved watching these types of

videos on YouTube myself for some reason it's like super satisfying to watch

someone complete disaster turn you know beautifully sparkly clean so my house

right now you guys I can't even lie it is a disaster a major disaster literally every room I have so much laundry to do

my kitchen is a mess Christian had friends over this weekend and then my

dad stopped over I had tons of dishes like it's not pretty so I'm basically

I'm just going to be spending today cleaning anyways and so many of you said

just turn on the camera and do like a speed clean video so I'm actually this

morning I've already actually been pretty productive today I had a bunch of

bills to pay and then how to pay my car registration had to call for Christian

to get his physical schedules because he's starting preschool back in less

than a week or now like nine days now so he's super excited actually just ordered

him some super affordable clothes online as well so I think I'm going to do a

toddler like back-to-school Tryon hole because I'm always showing stuff that I

get for him on snapchat or interest stories but I've never done like a haul

with him doing like a little fashion show so I think that's going to be so

cute but yeah this morning I woke up and went to the gym with Christian super

early at 9:00 then I went and got my car washed and detailed and vacuumed the

inside and got groceries so I've already done a lot today but my mission for the

rest of the day is get the entire house clean so I'm actually going to cut to

these footage of this morning at the gym because I did record part of my workout

this gym is a commercial gym where you're not supposed to film too much and

it was really crowded and I don't like to get other people in my clips so I

didn't film every single exercise but I just filmed some of it and a lot of you

lately have been asking like where's the workout footage who spent a hot minute

since I've recorded a workout actually I've recorded like three or four

workouts but I just haven't liked the footage and I don't end up putting it up

but yeah I wanted to shoot into the footage of that because a lot of you

still want to see the fitness content and it's pretty much like a full-body shred I was sweating my ass off so we'll

get into that and then after you guys see that we will go into cleaning my

whole house so I hope you guys enjoy please subscribe if you are new here and

give this video and let's get to the gym all right so

earlier this morning Christian I just decided to walk through the gym to get a little warm-up and it is pretty close so

got there just placing up my shoes I have my normal pre-workout in the blender bottle there and I also ended up

taking a scoop of BCAAs during the workout which I always have linked below

for you guys those shoes are also called the Nike

Juvederm if you're wondering I was starting off on the Stairmaster for 10 minutes a lot of you usually ask what

leads if I listen to so I was just on the NCS YouTube channel listening to a

remix I just got 4.0 for 10 minutes and that's

a great warm-up for me and then I was just starting off here with some lower

body and 30 work I'm just basically doing kickbacks usually I have to do

these as well with ankle weights I'll usually do a set or two without any and

then I'll add five pounds of weight to each leg and that actually is where I've seen the biggest difference in my

salutes honestly it's whenever I do like weighted kickbacks or like any type of like weighted squats or lunges or

anything like that and really add the pressure and extra weight so I was doing

two sets on each leg there kind of stretching here between every exercise and also just stretching out my

hamstrings my legs and then I believe here next we're going into some planks

down into push-ups which look pretty easy on camera but these are actually

super tough because it's all body weights so you basically hold a plank

there and then push all the way up to push-up position and back down so I

believe I did three sets of twelve and on the last one you basically hold the

plank for as long as you can I was dying my face was so sweaty and yeah these

just really burn and then of course I stretch after this next clip um I don't

know why it was so dark I don't know if I camera setting was on wrong but I was

practicing my pull-ups I ended up getting five at my focus right now is

going all the way down and not shooting myself because I can do a bunch where I

just go halfway down but I'm really trying to work on my back and brings out

strength so I go all the way down even like right here where I have to wait a

minute before I really pull back up and get the strength to do so I make sure to

go all the way down every time so I did two sets of five and like this last one

here man I was struggling push-ups are so hard props to people who can do like

three sets because they are tough and then I ended the workout with sprint so I was walking here at three

no I believe for a solid five minutes to just kind of get a little warm up there

on the treadmill and then I ended up doing five sprints they're all 30

seconds each at 7.5 so like right here this is my first one and I actually had

it a little bit of an incline as well I believe I had it at like 1.5 or two so

you kind of feel like you're running up a hill and it really is hard you get out

of breath very easily and then as you can see I just every time I stop I kind of stand on the sides of the treadmill

and really catch my breath have some water and then I run again

like here for 30 seconds so I did a total of five sprint I can adjust

workout I was dead you guys totally dead I believe the whole thing took me like

15 4550 minutes and then I also walked home from the gym so it got a really

good little cooldown on the walk home but I like to end my workouts with Jerr

Master if you follow me on snapchat I've been doing a 30-minute Stairmaster

challenge which is super tough or I'll end it with Sprint's like this and then

after this I ended up stretching and I was it so it was an amazing workout and

ya know we got back home I showered and we're going to clean the house down rise

out of that exact people GG guys da da da da da equal gg

[Music]

but I'm all game burning it up DP think you should be turning here to sleep until we see ya we hook him back up and

when they mention in the club baby you got to get up good homie get a giving it

up oh my yo lot or we live in it up take it this is what we dance and then the party for sure all slip under slowly for

me grab a bag the hot chick exciting that me strange but you know I don't

step up is what justice going in my head trick Logan it won't get you down with

thinkable Wilson Griffin take this moment in time especially for detail for

the father of breast interview crashing your prep your home plan in fact that's

the part of success

[Music]

No

old [Music]

Oh [Music] hold up obey woman I will be making beef

oh we don't hey we go out in the big hole hold up

hey woman I'll be I can do both take a pee hope you're able the way

[Music]

Oh

realist connects up a soul so it's now about like 930 little man and I are just

in bed wanted to come back and close out the vlog we just wash your faces brush

our teeth say hi guys hey guys um I love glove ball yeah you're cuffed up with

Albertsons tonight and I like to pick a toy and you got the handcuffs I have

been getting handcuffed all night I'm like what are we going to do when you

handcuff me and then you lose the keys Oh where's the keys yeah we just wanted

to come on and close out the vlog my mom was watching yeah yeah we did yeah yeah

yeah the mole was watching christiane earlier as you guys know so she gave him

dinner and everything I went picked him up came back also look how cute this is

she told me of it he's almost five and he's still fits in my hands John grit Oh like who taught

you that phrase sit down we're going to show them you're open to them and love

putting him in one of these even though you know he's a little grown toddler now

I don't care I want to wear these I'm on high uh-huh what are you gonna be five

did I kind of you're getting so smart so anywho and we're just doing some reading

before bed oh I'm so lucky to have you he's the best anyhow I feel like I just

said anywho ten times try to get my side out I always get questions about what

I'm reading so since we're doing some reading before bed I thought I would

just mention it I've talked about your about ask so many times such a great

empowerment book and just positivity getting your mind in the right space also you want to be an entrepreneur it's

really great also I highly recommend the secret from Rhonda Byrne which does

mentioned so many times it's a great intro book to the long traction and also

the power and the magic which she also wrote and then there's also another book

called settle for more which is really great and a third circle theory that one

is really good if you want to make a lot of money working for yourself being an

entrepreneur kind of getting revenue to work for you just make money in your sleep how to

invest how to use affiliate marketing that one is awesome

I would also follow the secret entourage on Instagram but we always end our night

doing some reading Christian is just reading a kids book if you're curious

got tons of different links bedtime stories it's helping him just learn

colors like characters and stuff like that so he's doing that he's going to go

back to preschool actually in about a week so I'm used to like you know

freshen up on all his stuff but yeah those are some of like my favorite book recommendations at the moment I probably

have like thirty favorite books though they're only a few but I'm always

getting snapchats about what I'm reading so this is amazing this is also the same

author Jensen Sarah who wrote you are badass at making money which I did a

giveaway on and I mentioned was one of my favorite financial books so if you're

trying to get your finances and your credit in check and your mind also write

about welcoming money into your life and not thinking of money as a negative

thing you should definitely pick up that book this one and also that one are

twenty and thirty percent off at Target so you know you know where I budget so

go pick it up while it's on sale Sunny Hill just wanting to come see it there

you go again with so anyhow like since when is that my new thing also are we

loving these mint nails or now I think I liked in like a week ago when I did them

but I always get nude or white nails which is very different for me and now

that a weeks past I'm like okay I gotta get them off I got to go in there change

the color I was literally just about to say so anywho again someone stopped me

what yeah you lost the change for the handcuffs yeah this is what I knew what

happened what you gonna do what are you gonna do cuz you the keys Oh

sucker I guess my god I know it's a bummer huh it's rough before literally leaning up against my bed girls tired

say goodnight everyone be sure to sums up ensuring sound shot and what else you guys and subscribe and

thank you guys so much for watching we love you and we'll see you in the next

video bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét