Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Welcome to Your Bonus Straight Razor Edge Friday Special! Hey Eric here with

Adventures In Wet Shaving and welcome back in tonight's Bonus Straight Razor

Edge Friday Special a Full Straight Razor Shave and this is Lathering! All

right we are going to be usingStubble Trubble and this is Pirate Cowboy it is

a hundred percent vegan this is like sandalwood and bay rum meet out west yes

it is so it's pretty interesting I kind of I I really don't like this one I just

I don't know what to say now before we actually start doing any of

that though what I want you to do is you know you got whiskers right so if you

rub your hand one way like that for me is going to be with the grain right

there just like that for the most part now listen to it okay

now I'm going to go against the grain

now I don't know if you can hear any difference but I can feel a tremendous

difference so when I go with the grain it's easy when I go against the grain

it's not easy alright so you can rub on your face on your neck and you can find

out which way your beard grows alright so that is a wonderful way to check your

beard and do beard mapping I am using the Alpha T-400 and this is just a fine brush

we're going to get most of that water out of there alright I'm going to shake

it a little bit it's still got water in it though so now the T-400 is marvelous

because you can unscrew this head and put different brushes on it this is

actually got a premium boar on it right now

excellent excellent so now that brush is ready now for the soap okay I've had it

blooming while I was in the shower okay and when I was in the shower I also

lathered up my face really good and left it there till the end and then rinsed it

off so those whiskers could get hydrate okay but now this is the bloom water

we're gonna pour that off alright and then I'm gonna put that on as a pre-

shave as well alright this is just what I do now I know blooming soaps is

controversial but I do it i all my soaps so any kind of hard so I will

bloom other than creams

and I'm just gonna work that in really good and use it as a pre-shave all right

now if you want it to be more traditional you could go ahead and go

with real pre-shaves okay these are pre-shave creams from

Proraso they are really good if you are so inclined to go with a pre-shave cream

all right instead of the bloom water now what we're going to do is we're gonna

take this brush and make a lather alright so here we go let's do this

alright now hopefully you are in high spirits and the world is treating you

good it is Friday which means man is a star the weekend coming up soon

which is excellent and now look at this brush just loading it up oh yeah that is

so good yep so hopefully you've got some good plans for the weekend yeah I know I

am going to be doing all manner of things got another car to work on I'm

not sure what the weekend has in store yet so we'll see how that goes

all right now listen to this okay see how tasty that is that's exactly what

you're looking for with your soap all right now I'm going to clean up around

the outside the bowl we're putting that on that's going to be part of our

appreciate alright next I am going to clean up the

inside of the bowl because inside here is where that really good pasty so Chris

so now we're going to put that down that goes in the brush

alright and put that there and we're gonna just work this in as part of the

pre-shave routine you know you're gonna be using that soap to shave with and

really it makes a fine preciate because all these shapes oaks

nowadays are super saturated with oil or fat and that is going to do wonders on

those whiskers now your whiskers if they were dry not hydrated not not that you

didn't take shower or anything they're just drive whiskers what'll end up

happening is they're going to be the same strength as copper of the same

diameter alright but once you hydrate them once you get wet once you get them

working okay it's much better and much easier to cut through the copper wire

alright so now there you go look at that isn't that beautiful yeah oh yeah that

is so good and we are going to get our weather on so let's do it

and now I got this nice and pasty because that's what I want to start with

I want a nice pasty lather in the beginning that way I can dip those

bristles down in that water just like that and put it on and then we can take

and keep this up

now this is also the wet brush technique so the brush had water in it but now

this soap can take water so we're going to go ahead and dip it in there again

and let's go for it oh yeah oh yeah nice look at that in that beautiful

actually there we go now I do these straight razor heads

Friday specials on the first and third Friday of every month you could click on

this card if you missed the pre-show on this full straight razor shave all right

really good I think you'll like it all right now I get my ideas for these

straight razor edge Friday specials from you so down in the comments go ahead

leave me a question a comment a suggestion maybe even an idea for

upcoming straight razor edge Friday special and we will get that going for

you now if this is your first time here go ahead give me a hashtag nude and

leave a comment so we say hi and if you have any questions just let us know down

in the comments all right now I also do have a ton of links to straight razor

shaving and honing videos down in the description so you can check that out as

well click over here to see my latest video click down here on the video

specially picked out for you click over here on me subscribe like comment share

this video with friends have a great shave and a good day and I will see you

next time on Adventures In Wet Shaving!

For more infomation >> Full Straight Razor Shave this is Lathering - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

Rental bike business: ridership is up despite rental scooters - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Rental bike business: ridership is up despite rental scooters - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

MUST WATCH: One handed Longview football player is overcoming the odds - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> MUST WATCH: One handed Longview football player is overcoming the odds - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

This is RMIT Brunswick | RMIT University - Duration: 0:46.

♪ Energetic electronic music ♪ No dialogue

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét