Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Hello guys, how are you? I'm Ruggero and he's Matteo from Soy Luna

I think you already know us. We're here to see what we have in common

and where we are different from each other

Let's see, how will we start?

Who's more conceited?

I wonder who that will be. Who's more conceited? I don't feel conceited

I never was conceited. I'm just a normal boy who has a normal life like all of you

I go to the cinema, I meet friends, I eat everyday with my parents

I talk to my parents, I have a brother. I'm a normal person

I don't know, I just live my dream

and if my dream could come true why shouldn't yours come true, too?

Besides no one calls me a snob

Look I'm not conceited

I just have a lot of trust in myself and my strengths

and of course people notice that

It's not that I try to be popular

Life gave me this kind of beeing. It's not difficult for me, did you understand?

Yes, yes I understood that you're the champion of the conceited people

Hey

Result

Who eats more?

I really like eating. I love food from many parts of the world

Thanks to my dads work I lived at many places and

trying new tastes and spices fascinates me

I like many dishes my friend would never try like

very spicy dishes. Besides I like exotic fruits

That's what I love the most on earth. I love eating

Noodles, pizza, flesh, I love food

That's the truth. I recently visited my parents and the cooked everything for me

and I gained some weight

I noticed

Result

Yeah I won

Who is more fashionable?

I think we have different styles but mine is more elegant

What happened? Don't you agree?

You know that italian men love fashion so yes, I love buying clothes

trying new combinations and above all I'm a fan of trousers

I have more than 15

I have threefold

Okay I really think it's over the top to have 45 trousers if you only have two legs. What do you think?

Result

No, no that can't be. That's not true

Hey black shirt, that was obvious

Final result - Matteo

Okay guys, today you were able to get us to know a little bit better

and you could understand how different we lookalikes sometimes are

I hope you liked it. I send you a kiss. Bye

For more infomation >> Ruggero vs. Matteo - Who is who / Translation - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

What Is The Brand Name | Can You Solve This Puzzle | Latest Puzzles | Tricky Puzzles | Puzzle 24 - Duration: 6:38.

What Is The Brand Name

Can You Solve This Puzzle

Latest Puzzles

Tricky Puzzles

Puzzle 24

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét