Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Best Winter Cream for Dry Skin | Winter Care for Face | Tamil Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> Best Winter Cream for Dry Skin | Winter Care for Face | Tamil Beauty Tips - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Claire Foy Raps "Rapper's Delight" Word-for-Word - Duration: 1:44.

-I want to let you go, but before you go,

I just want to say break a leg on "Saturday Night Live."

Congrats on "First Man," "Girl in the Spider's Web."

And I just -- Well, you know, I --

I'd like to just ask, always a favor, if you're on the show.

I heard some weird rumor on the Internet.

-Oh. Never trust the Internet.

-Yes. I always trust the Internet.

I heard that you know all the lyrics to "Rapper's Delight."

And I just --

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Drum roll ]

-Oh, my God! I have a drum roll! -No, you don't have to.

It's not a drum roll. That's just in your head.

-Yes, it was! -Just -- You don't --

You can always say no.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Claire Foy! Come on! -No!

[ "Rapper's Delight" intro plays ]

Oh, my gosh.

When do I come in?

♪♪

♪ I said a hip-hop, the hippie, the hippie ♪

♪ To the hip-hip hop, you don't stop the rockin' ♪

♪ To the bang-bang boogie, say up-jump the boogie ♪

♪ To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat ♪

♪ Now, what you hear is not a test ♪

♪ I'm rappin' to the beat ♪

♪ Me, the groove, and my friends ♪

♪ Are gonna try to move your feet ♪

♪ You see, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say hello ♪

♪ To the black, the white, the red, and the brown ♪

♪ The purple and yellow ♪

♪ But first I gotta bang-bang to the boogie, to the boogie ♪

♪ Say up-jump the boogie, to the bang-bang boogie ♪

-Claire Foy, everyone! Come on!

Catching her hosting "Saturday Night Live"

this weekend.

We'll be right back with Mike Birbiglia.

Stick around. Yes! Yes!

♪♪

For more infomation >> Claire Foy Raps "Rapper's Delight" Word-for-Word - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

UT students ask for diversity, lower tuition - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> UT students ask for diversity, lower tuition - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

USF departs for Morningside on 11/29/18 - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> USF departs for Morningside on 11/29/18 - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Boys & Girls Clubs Offer Support For Struggling Families - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Boys & Girls Clubs Offer Support For Struggling Families - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Marshall Stair kicks off campaign for Knoxville mayor - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Marshall Stair kicks off campaign for Knoxville mayor - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Watch for slippery spots through early morning - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Watch for slippery spots through early morning - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

County officials will host groundbreaking event for West Macon Park renovations - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> County officials will host groundbreaking event for West Macon Park renovations - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Queen keeps her Christmas decorations up for 2 months and the reason is heartbreaking - Duration: 2:44.

THANKS FOR WATCHING

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét