Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

I was fascinated by that notion of nothing.

What I've just done is attempt to paint a blind black square.

I'm excluding vision, and yet it makes the vision even more intense in my head.

It all revolves around that idea of trying to reactivate Malevich's Black Square into

relevance at the beginning of the 21st Century.

What do you think?

Love it.

The Black Square by Russian artist Kazimir Malevich is a really big deal in art history,

and I wanted to find out why.

The history of soviet painting, the history of contemporary abstraction, all of these

things are bursting out of this tiny canvas.

It's a mesmerising proposition, and it's haunted the history of 20th-century art.

When Malevich's original Black Square painting was revealed in 1915, it caused outrage.

It was the most radically abstract art people had seen, the first painting that didn't

represent anything, but itself.

Western artists were moving to a very abstract way of painting, but they were still copying

reality: painting a female figure, making a forest.

To paint just a black square, to find the ultimate expression of what you believe in,

we don't realise what a courageous thing that was, it was scandalous.

Could this work only have come out of Russia at that time?

Yes, when you have no freedom and freedom is given to you, you go to extremes.

And then new things can start, and happen.

It's been labelled the 'dawn of modernism', the 'zero-point' of art, and gone on to

influence generations of artists - from abstract painters, to more broadly, like major Australian

performance artist Mike Parr.

I went outside one morning and I suddenly found myself looking at the road.

And I thought, bitumen is everywhere now, we're paving over the whole world with bitumen,

this is really the end of the Black Square.

Malevich's Black Square was the inspiration behind Mike Parr's famous work at this year's

Dark Mofo Festival, where he buried himself beneath a Hobart road for three days.

I thought, all people will have to look at is the bitumen, there was nothing.

I said "this represents nothing" - straight away it started representing stuff.

So what I realised doing that performance was because there was nothing, there was everything

for the audience.

But like any great work, the Black Square provokes all sorts of interpretations.

References to the Black Square also appear in the work of major contemporary artist,

William Kentridge, who has a different take on its significance.

For me the great thing about the Malevich is its impurity.

One thinks of it as this moment that comes out of nowhere in contemporary art, and what

I've understood was that it came out of the bastard activity of making costume design.

And that's another piece in the Black Square puzzle, this icon of modern art originally

began as a stage curtain in the futurist opera 'Victory Over the Sun', which Malevich

did the designs for.

So it's not from a brilliance of purity of thought, that comes afterwards.

All of the spirituality and all of the mumbo jumbo, I'm convinced is an afterthought,

a justification after the event.

And I think it is important, but I'm interested in the side footnotes that come into it.

People should understand the background of it, and then when you look at it, you get

a little bit of history, you understand what freedom is, you understand what it is when

freedom is taken away from you.

Malevich's period of artistic purity was in the end pretty short lived.

Stalinism took hold, abstraction was prohibited, and by 1933 his painting looked like this…

But still he signed it, with a tiny black square.

When he died he was in his coffin, other fellow artists painted the Black Square on it, the

Black Square was hanging like an icon above his coffin.

It was his statement, his one and only big statement he made.

Well you can say it's just a black square, but then it has no reason to be.

It only has a reason to be if you ask questions, it only has a reason to be if it provokes

you.

That gesture on his part changed the course of 20th-century art and culture.

It's an incredibly revolutionary moment.

For more infomation >> Why is this iconic Black Square painting such a big deal? | The Mix - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

월요병퇴치LIVE #01 먼데이즈품격 ASTRO MONDAY is LIVE #01 Eng Sub - Duration: 1:07:30.

Is this the place that I was invited to on this beautiful day?

Aroha, I missed you guys.

Are you here?

I was waiting for you.

- Come over here. - Aroha.

Welcome to my...

Welcome to my...

You can't come in.

Is this that place?

It's not?

- This is the place next door. - Is it?

I think I found the wrong place. I'm sorry.

Aren't you the mask man?

The 6 ASTRO members are finally together.

We're doing a greeting after so long.

- Strikingly - With all of us.

Do it with some class.

- It's a broadcast with some class. - Should we do it like that everyone?

Please lower your voices.

- Alright. - Since it's been a long time we've gathered,

- should we do a greeting with some elegance? - Alright.

Wanna be your star. Hello, this is ASTRO.

This seems questionable, doesn't it?

Let's start with the promotion first.

There's something we do every Monday.

Rocky, what's the thing we do everyday?

Monday's elegance.

That was very elegant.

To get rid of the Monday sickness, we will...

He said to get rid of Monday sickness.

It means to fight off the Monday sickness.

To get rid of the sickness,

ASTRO decided to do the Monday's elegance.

Everyday Monday in October,

- For a month. - we will make it elegant.

- This week is elegance, next week is... - It's a different theme.

Monday's blank.

It will be different each week.

So,

MJ hyung told me something earlier about this elegant broadcast.

Should we show them?

In order to make Monday's elegance broadcast look more extravagant,

we have to do a greeting right?

There's something I prepared.

Everyone, follow me.

I trust everyone.

I will do #3.

- Do you know what i'm doing? - I'm doing the 2nd one.

- I'm going to do the 3rd one. - Okay.

I'm going to do the 3rd one too.

To get rid of a Monday sickness... What was it?

To get rid of the Monday's sickness, this is ASTRO's,

Monday's elegance.

Monday's elegance.

- That was very classy and elegant. - Thank you.

He looks like a manager.

He looks like he hired me as an employee.

There's a reason why we all met, right?

Today.

It was 1 or 2 months ago,

when we did a V LIVE broadcast, and

i'm still keeping the promise I made that time.

- It's to get rid of the Monday sickness. - Is that today? - Yes, today is the day.

It is a historical moment, and we are going to have a meat eating broadcast.

That's why everyone looks so elegant.

That's why everyone looks so handsome...

- Everything is ready. - Your voice is so nice. - Thank you.

When it's a Monday, the weekend is over and it's a beginning of a new week.

Then there's the feeling of the Monday sickness.

After resting, workers have to go back to work,

which is why I think the Monday sickness came to be.

For the month of October, ASTRO will fix the Monday sickness,

and we plan to get rid of this sickness through V LIVE.

Let's all clap together.

You have to do it elegantly.

- We are ready now. - How do you clap elegantly?

Before we start,

we will play a game

in order to get the meat and ingredients.

- If we just do a broadcast with us eating the food... - It's not fun.

It'd be very boring.

- You guys understand. - This is what I wanted. - No it wasn't.

If we get over 1 million hearts on V LIVE,

we planned to do a meat eating broadcast, but we're doing games instead?

Moonbin wanted to show the 6 of us eating,

but that's not fun.

Therefore, we

will split the team into 2 and begin the game.

Before we start,

since we look like we're in a good mood,

we should do an elegant self introduction.

- That's a good idea. - You go first. - Me?

- You have to do it in an elegant way though. - Tell them what we planned for today.

Today's plans.

The people who are teamed up with me,

will be able to eat the meat.

Thank you. Fighting.

I think it'll be good to do it with a selfie camera.

It's a selfie camera.

It's been a long time.

Everything is ready in the background.

I will make sure to win and show myself eating meat.

Bye.

That wasn't classy?

Hello, this is MJ.

Although it's late at night,

i'm glad that our Aroha fans can enjoy this time with us.

I will show myself eating the meat very deliciously.

I guarantee it.

- If my team wins... - You guys will lose.

Thank you.

- Hyung, you are very bad at playing games. - This is our grandma.

Hello.

- Your face looks so big. - Don't put your face so close to the camera.

- I think it's been too long, right? - Hello, this is Jin Jin.

I will make sure to show

everyone what real elegance looks like.

- Thank you. - You look really charming today. - I give him 5 hearts.

- 5 hearts. - Today... - Do it in an elegant way.

I will show you the side of me, that will win all the games.

He will redeem himself as the person who doesn't suck at playing games.

I've been practicing lately.

- Everyone knows. - I want to be in Rocky's team.

- I'm being honest. - I don't want to be in Rock hyung's team. - Me too.

Let's make a team like this.

- We have to be elegant. - The next person.

The next person.

I look like i'm dressed as a conductor...

You should conduct then.

I'm sorry.

As much as we want to get rid of the Monday sickness,

we will help get rid of it,

and also show you ASTRO's eating broadcast.

It's perfect until the end.

We, ASTRO,

are doing this differently than on a normal basis,

and toning it down.

Everyone will be able to see our different features.

That is...

Through our meat eating broadcast,

we will show you ASTRO's different features.

Start.

Go to your places.

- We will introduce today's MC. - Is there an MC today?

There's someone here who came for us.

Who is it?

Please come out.

This is the special MC.

Jin Jin and MJ will be the MC for today.

Applause.

The two of us, the one's who lived the longest.

- The two of us, who are the tallest... - Be careful of what you say. - I'm sorry.

We will make sure to lead this broadcast in an elegant manner,

so everyone has to make the game and eating broadcast fun. Alright?

We have to split the teams now.

There's an oldest line, middle line, and youngest line.

You guys will play rock, paper, scissors.

Rock, paper, scissors...

Everything has already been chosen.

In my head...

You're a person of music.

- That's very elegant. - I'm a man who is always thinking.

There's going to be 3 winning and losing teams.

- Alright. - Then the teams will be chosen, okay?

- Then let's do rock, paper, scissors... - Isn't it better for the MC's to go first?

- The MC's will go first... - I will film it for you. - Thank you.

You guys go first.

I'm an MC now.

- What are you going to put out? - A rice plantation. ("plantation" and "what" sound the same)

- Let's put it out in an elegant way. - Alright.

- Are you ready? - Yes.

Rock, paper, scissors.

- No winner. - They're joking with their lives on stake.

- They look so cool. - We will do this again.

Rock, paper, scissors.

What is that?

- Jin Jin hyung won. - MJ hyung lost.

- Jin Jin hyung won. MJ hyung lost. - The winning teams

Winning team, and the losing team.

Stand in the back.

- Sanha and... - This is the youngest line.

We will do the youngest line now.

I saw everything.

- You say you see it all the time. - I'm going to win.

- Are you confident? - You won in the height department.

Rock, paper, scissors.

They're like us.

Rock, paper, scissors.

- You're pretty cool. - Rock, paper, scissors.

I'm not on the same team as MJ hyung.

These 2 are teams.

This is the winning team, and the losing team.

- There are only 2 people left. - Hyung, in the comments,

people are saying the drawing in the back is so pretty.

- Really? - To have an intermission in between, this drawing

is drawn by Seo Ha-joon senior who is from our company.

- It's amazing isn't it? - There's a title.

Title: "Brother"

Brother

Let's continue.

- Let's start again. - I will do it elegantly.

- How do I do rock, paper, scissors, elegantly? - I'm just going to try it.

Should we do it?

Rock, paper, scissors.

You're too slow.

I think that's supposed to be elegant.

Rocky, say it for me.

Rock, paper, scissors.

If this is the case,

we won everything?

- Elegantly. - I think we're going to win.

The reason being,

I always won the games.

- Rock has been practicing. - I trust him today.

I have been practicing a lot lately.

Do you know what to do?

You don't even know what's going to come out.

- You guys are aware of it right? He's constantly practicing. - I know what you mean.

You practiced all the games?

Moonbin, Rock is very good.

- However, MJ hyung... - MJ hyung is just a black hole.

The camera turned off.

- Do you remember our last game? - He lost all of them.

- You don't want to remember? - It's nice to remember.

I get happier when I remember it.

This team is jinxed.

The camera turned off.

We will start our first game in an elegant manner.

- There will be a mission. - There's even a mission?

Since we're being classy, there are so many things

that are prepared for us.

You look so cool today.

- You look really cool. - Thank you.

This is the first game, and the first round.

A rock, paper, scissors game you lose.

- You have to lose? - You have to lose in the game?

Then we're going to do well.

- You're good at losing. - That's right.

I can't do that.

We need one manager.

We have to play rock, paper, scissors with a manager,

- and if you lose 3 times in a row... - That sounds fun.

It's a game where you have to lose.

You don't put out rock, paper, scissors at the same time,

but you look at what the manger did first.

If the manager does rock, paper, scissors first, you have to look at what he did,

and then pick what you must to lose.

- However, that has to come out quickly right? - Yes.

Let's pick the timing then. Hyung, try it.

There's going to be a whistle.

So, the manager will do it,

and when you hear the whistle, you must put your hand forward for it to count.

- It is that type of game. - How many times do you have to win?

- 3 times. - Alright.

I will tell you about the items you can win.

This is the most important.

There is an item that is extremely important.

You cannot eat meat without this.

Vegetables?

Grill.

- It's a grill, - It's prepared right here.

but the most important thing is what kind of grill it is.

- It's a charcoal - It's charcoal

It's a charcoal grill.

The one over there is an Ecco grill, which is better to grill with.

Along with tongs and a scissor set.

There's also plastic gloves as well.

We need those gloves.

- Next... - Wait a minute.

As you were talking,

we have received over 1 million hearts.

We already got 1 million hearts...

Shouldn't we show our Monday's elegance one more time?

- 5 million. - Let's take this opportunity to do it again.

5 hearts.

Let's get to all of our goals.

Awesome.

There will be 1 person from each team,

- Only 1 person? - and play the game.

- We don't have anyone in our team that is good. - We will have a meeting about our plans.

Time.

I...

Why are you filming us? It's our time to plan.

- Don't film us. - Things will get complicated if you do this.

This is not a photo zone.

Please be elegant.

From what I can tell...

I think Rocky will do well in this game.

We've chosen a person.

This is not a plan.

They don't have a plan.

Are you talking informally?

- We have chosen a person. - When we start,

you go out...

Let's do that.

When we count to three, please come out.

1, 2, 3.

Mask man and,

the mask of our team.

We met the real mask.

Do you want to do it first?

I will be a gentleman and let you go first.

- Alright. - Do it elegantly.

Manager.

Please look after him.

Only his hands are going to show?

Let's go more backwards.

Show us.

- Isn't someone supposed to do it? - Do it elegantly.

I'm telling you this again, but you have to put out your hand when the whistle is blown.

- You have to lose in this rock, paper, scissors, game. - Say it out loud.

Rock, paper, scissors.

Good job.

- You have to win 3 consecutive times. - He has to win 2 more times.

Rock, paper, scissors.

- He's so good. - That's too slow.

Have you seen a meat like this.

Muscular meat.

Last round,

rock, paper, scissors.

- You count that, right? - Yes.

We still have Eunwoo left.

If they both win,

- then other people are coming out? - Don't be nervous.

I can see that you're really nervous.

Don't be nervous.

Please block him.

I will be next to you.

You must lose in rock, paper, scissors.

We will start the rock, paper, scissors game you must lose.

- You fail. - You can't do that.

- Wait a minute. - I'm sorry. - Please be 2 meters away.

We will start right away. You must lose in rock, paper, scissors.

Rock, paper, scissors.

We will start. You have to lose in rock, paper, scissors.

Rock, paper, scissors.

You're doing well. As expected, Cha Eunwoo.

You must lose in rock, paper, scissors.

Rock, paper, scissors.

You keep on putting the same thing out.

Let's switch now.

Let's have time to plan.

Since we're doing so well,

- I think it's right for you to go out. - It's time for me to do it, right?

I think you can do well.

Friend, do you think you can do it?

I believe in myself.

Since we're always thinking in an elegant and serious way,

we took a lot of time.

- It might take a long time for us to choose. - We understand.

When we count to 3, please come out.

1, 2, 3.

Isn't this our younger colleague?

- What term are you on? - I'm on my 2nd term.

I can't do this.

- For this round, you can start. - Sanha will start first.

- I will elegantly let you go first. - You must lose rock, paper, scissors.

Rock, paper, scissors.

You won, and you lost.

- We still have 2 more turns. - You lose.

- Is this it? - Moonbin. - I'm sorry.

- Manager. - I will give you a mask.

This is too difficult.

Rock, paper, scissors.

Isn't this cheating?

He just got too excited.

- Dionysus. (Roman God) - Let's start.

Rock, paper, scissors.

That's not right.

No, that's not it.

He put his hand out when the whistle was blown.

- You can't change your thumb. - Then let's make that invalid.

- Do it again. - Do it once more.

- I want to do it again too. - No, you can't.

- You failed. - Let's go back.

Let's be more elegant.

Manager.

Rock, paper, scissors.

- You're doing so well. - Good.

- Why are you so good? - Rock, paper, scissors.

Last round.

Rock, paper, scissors.

Wait a minute.

- That was invalid. Do it from the beginning. - We said this before,

but you have to win 3 consecutive times for it to count.

I have a chance everyone.

There's only 2 of us left.

It's the leader of the 2 teams.

The 2 MC's.

Since I couldn't play this game,

- let's play this game with the 2 of us... - Alright.

If you give us 5 hearts, I think I will have the energy to do it.

- Hurry up. - Okay.

Wait a minute.

You must lose in rock, paper, scissors.

If there's a rock, you do scissors. If there's a paper, you do rock.

What else is there?

If there's a scissor, you do paper.

You have to defeat him 3 times in a row.

- Unconditionally. - Sanha, you have to win.

Rock, paper, scissors.

Good.

- Won once. - Rock, paper, scissors.

Won twice.

Sunha, one more time. Throw away the burden.

- Do it elegantly. - His heart is coming out of his chest. - Rock, paper, scissors.

Good.

We are not elegant.

We won.

If you win again, we can do it again.

- Stay calm. - It's them two.

Did you guys win?

I'm saying this again, but you can't change your answers.

- If we don't have a winner, then you lose. - I will show you a movie.

- A movie? - I will show you a part of a movie.

- Good. - It means that there is going to be a plot twist.

A human displays his energy, during the most dramatic situations.

We're in the same team.

I laughed.

We will start now. Rock, paper, scissors.

- That was fast. - You're good.

Rock, paper, scissors.

- You count that, right? - Yeah, that should be counted.

The manager is using more strength.

Manager, please give us a chance.

Rock, paper, scissors.

No.

The camera was weird.

The 2 of them were shaking.

Our team wins the first round.

There's still the second game left.

- Honestly, you did well. - Don't film me.

Moonbin is upset.

- You did well. - To continue with this spirit, please explain it.

As I said before, out of the 4 items,

we are able to pick 2 of them.

Therefore,

there is the charcoal grill, Ecco grill,

tongs and scissor set, plus the plastic gloves.

There is also a spoon set plus the plastic gloves,

but we will happily contemplate about this.

- Which one should we get? - Let us happily contemplate about this.

- I'm so happy. - A person must be happy.

We must be happy too. We will do well in the next round.

- We were happy during our concert too. - Yes, we were incredibly cheerful.

We were happy at that moment.

- The performance was very cheerful. - Those things,

must be done without any thought. You don't need to happily contemplate about something.

- These worries. - They're already happy.

- Please be elegant and make the decision quickly. - Wait.

- I think you're going too slow. - They talk too much.

Everyone, let's keep our composure and be elegant.

We made our decision.

We will elegantly pick the charcoal grill,

Elegantly?

tongs and scissor set, plus the plastic gloves.

Take it and we will go onto our next game.

- Please give us our next game. - Ours is not bad either.

- The food is the most important. - Thank you.

It's okay to grill the meat with your hands.

I grill it well with my hands.

I will explain the 2nd game.

The 2nd game is also a game that we've never done before.

The game is called "Shake it, rice bowl".

- I like the name of the game. - Really?

- Shake it, rice bowl. - I will explain the game.

You will shake the rice bowl for 6 seconds,

and whoever has less rice on the bowl,

is the winner.

- I can do this really well. - You can?

Same with this game,

one person will come out from each team.

Before we start the game,

- I will talk about the items. - Alright.

The food that is given in this game

is a bowl of rice and Doenjang jjigae (traditional Korean stew).

Along with a Ssam (vegetables used for wrapping) set.

The Ssam set sounds good.

There's also a beverage set.

Finally, a sauce set.

Everyone, this game is incredibly important.

The flavor of the meat will be different depending on what sauce you use.

- Hyung, you won't be playing this game right? - I'm not.

Let's pick the leader of the team.

- Let's have time to plan. - Alright.

- We have it already planned out for our team. - Of course.

There's a professional here.

Since we have a professional, we will win.

He's really good.

I have a question to ask.

After you shake the bowl of rice,

- you put the rice on top of the lid? - You put it on the lid,

- and we count the rice inside the bowl. - Alright.

- If you're not confident, then you can give up. - No.

"Are you copying "2 Days & 1 Night"? Its a game from that show."

- Really? - That's right.

What kind of games would we have?

It looked fun.

It's a game we wanted to try.

- I'm sorry. - We want to go on "2 Days & 1 Night".

- If we have the opportunity to... - We love you.

"2 Days & 1 Night"

When we count to 3, please come out.

Should we go back?

Come out when I count to 3.

1, 2, 3.

- We thought about this before. - Is this a joke about our destiny?

His height is a joke as well.

Your face is a joke.

- Should we start? - Do you do it at the same time?

It'll be fun to do it at the same time.

You have to stop together after 6 seconds.

I think you can do it with your hands.

Wouldn't it break?

- Do you use this for the rice? - Hold this.

Hyung, you use this for the rice.

You do it like this...

You shake it first and put it on here.

Like this?

- Wouldn't the dish break? - It won't.

- It won't break. - You can just do it like this.

Can you going to blow the whistle when it's time to stop?

They said they will.

- How many seconds will they have? - 6 seconds.

We will follow the manager's intuition...

- I trust him. - Moonbin will start the time.

Ready...

- Foul. - This type of cheating is too harsh.

- If you do it twice, you're disqualified. - Increase his rice count by 10.

- That was too harsh. - We will forgive him once.

- Alright. - I'm sorry.

I will apologize elegantly.

Ready, start.

- The time... - Jin Jin hyung, what are you doing?

Why are you so slow?

You're doing well.

Open it on the count of 3.

1, 2, 3.

- We won. - Do you see this?

There's none.

- There are some in there. - How many are there?

- What's in there? - There's some left.

Bad hand.

He's using his brain.

He said he's using his brain.

This is too easy to say.

- You made it so well. - I did, right? - It looks like a rice ball.

Rocky told me how to do this.

Show them.

This is the rice ball that MJ made.

Isn't it cute?

- Is this the end? - Yeah.

I think this was a righteous decision.

Hurry up and choose.

The comments say we're so elegant.

As expected...

Our V LIVE viewers,

have a good eye.

Elegant people are able to point out elegance.

- We must pick the items. - Then we...

There's a bowl of rice with a Doenjang jjigae set,

a Ssam set,

- beverages, and sauce. - What about the bowl of rice?

- I need something to drink too. - Me too.

- You need sauces though. - Ssam is better than the sauces.

- Sauces are ketchup... - What about the Ssam? - Ssam is that over there.

- You take a long time. - Ketchup?

The sauces are a win or lose, right?

- Ketchup is prepared. - Really? - It's soy sauce and ketchup.

- Vinegar... - Is the Ssamjang (spicy paste) in the Ssam set?

- Ssamjang is a sauce. - The sauce is Ssamjang.

- The Ssam. - How could you get ketchup when eating meat...

Please maintain your elegance.

The comments say, "The elegance is gone."

Everyone,

we have to make a decision,

and this is my choice.

- If it's not these 2, then it's these 2. - I will let Moonbin choose.

We were on TV Oasis.

- That's right. - We are thirsty.

Therefore, we chose the bowl of rice, Doenjang jjigae, and beverage set.

- You made a good choice. - I'm thirsty for you.

- We need water. - Therefore, we chose the beverage set.

It is good for this side as well. You guys have the Ssamjang.

We can't eat Ssamjang.

- We were being considerate. - Don't ask us for a bite of it.

However, Doenjang jjigae...

You guys chose the bowl of rice and Doenjang jjigae.

You cannot take the bowl of rice that we shook earlier.

Congratulations.

What do you want us to do? We congratulate you.

Take it.

You did well.

We are finally at the last game.

- Let's go back. - Please introduce the last game.

I think we will be mixed between happiness and sadness for this game.

- For this last game? - Wait.

First...

I will be introducing the game.

I had a glimpse of the 3rd game.

There's something that has to do with being ripped.

- It's not to stretch our eyes, right? - I have confidence in doing that.

The game in the 3rd round,

is to stretch our legs continuously.

- I'm not confident in this. - You stretch it like this?

- Continuously. - You'd win if you have longer legs.

- It is a team game... - I'm long too.

Please concentrate. Maintain your elegance.

It's a team game,

and 3 members will be in order and stretch their legs out.

Then, the length will be measured.

The team with the longest measurement is the winner of this game.

The 3 people's measurements will be added together.

Everyone will stay in place,

and you will fail if you break the chain before the measurements are added.

You will use this to do the measurements.

- What is that? - It's a sticker.

It's simple.

I'm speaking.

You will start here, and measure it from here.

Alright.

- Which team should start first? - Before that,

- there's something more important. - We have to look at the items.

- We have to see what the prizes are. - I was surprised after seeing this.

Everyone, the smell of the meat is trembling.

It is assorted Han-u (cattle raised in Korea),

Samgyeopsal (pork belly meat) , chicken breast, and Spam.

Is this being shown?

Look at this.

The marbling is amazing.

The smell...

- The meat smell is good? - It's fatal.

- Its deadly... - It's insane.

Can we just share all of this, and not play the game?

Since a game is a game.

We never know what's going to happen.

You cannot be greedy because your legs are flexible.

- It's over if the leg chain is broken when you're getting measured. - Alright.

- You fail. - Which team should go first?

- The hyungs should play rock, paper, scissors. - Let the youngest members do it.

The youngest members will do it.

- The visual from our performance versus N2K. - N2K won.

- No. - N2K won.

There's a big difference.

He hasn't come back to his senses.

The youngest will do rock, paper, scissors.

He always saw it coming.

- I believe in you. - Should we do muk-jji-ppa (different form of rock, paper scissors) instead?

- Let's do muk-jji-ppa. - Men need to do it elegantly.

Let's finish this in one round.

Rock, paper, scissors.

- You choose whether you want to do it first or last. - Choose.

From what I learned,

you don't do well when you try to do better than someone else.

It also applies to when you're trying to jump far.

- Let's start. - That wasn't that great.

Wait. My pants might rip while doing this.

How do I do it?

If my pants rip, it should be plus 10 points.

We will show everyone a broadcast with no secrets.

I think it's going to explode.

I will judge fairly from over here.

This is the starting point.

This is the ending point.

- Please start. - Rocky, make sure to look from over there.

What is the order going to be?

Let's do the order like this.

Jin hyung is so stiff.

You might bump into something,

so let's take a chair out.

Why are you taking out the chair?

You put your foot over here.

Come a bit forward.

Will this move around?

- Is there another sticker? - Start in front of it.

Start from over here.

Is Jin Jin the first person?

- It'd be best to continue on from here, right? - The start has to be good.

Right now...

To tell everyone the news, we have 1,7 million hearts.

We are striving for 2 million, so rip your legs.

Our goal for today is 3 million hearts.

15 hearts.

- They might be surprised. - Please start.

I will start now.

You can't break the chain.

Put the back of your foot here.

Alright.

It doesn't work...

Will it stretch more by doing that?

Aren't you starting too far back?

- Hyung, it's not. - It has to touch this part.

The length gets shorter if you're faced diagonally.

You don't know this?

- You have to stay elegant. - You have to do it with elegance.

They said the elegance has died.

- Start. - Since this is the last game,

you need to rip your legs more.

I'll hold it for you.

- I'll hold it for him. - Rocky will hold it for him.

This is the most I can do.

Do it a little bit more.

A little more.

Take a deep breath.

- Hurry up and do it. - It won't go any more down.

It's less painful to do it faster.

Hyung, you have to continue it with your legs.

I'll put the legs together.

Sanha, hurry up.

He's so long.

I will measure it in 5 seconds.

5, 4, 3, 2...

It's not continued over here.

It is.

It is.

4, 3, 2, 1

You're finished.

- You guys came really far. - It came all the way over here.

- That's really far. - They came all the way to the end.

- You worked hard. - He came until here.

Good.

The length of his legs is a winner.

- It's not over yet. - I don't think we could do this.

Since MJ's legs are about 5 feet...

They went until the end of this room.

Since MJ is this tall, even if he rips his legs...

I don't think this would work even with all our heights combined.

Please concentrate.

I'll hold your legs for you.

Someone said, "Sanha and Eunwoo is carrying the team."

- How do I do this? - Start.

I told you so many times that the length of your legs matter.

Wait.

Wait, my hips went upward.

Stretch out your body hyung.

I'll do it at the end.

- The person who can't do it has to start it off. - I can't keep my hips lifted.

You're off by 5cm. Come over here.

- Come over here. - No.

Everyone, we need to hurry up. People are saying, "The elegance has disappeared."

- Look closely at him. - Hurry up. 1, 2, 3.

Hurry up and continue it.

Hurry up.

Hurry... I'm serious.

- Rocky, go a little bit further. - I can't.

You can do it.

Good.

You guys are still too far off.

Connect your legs together.

MJ hyung can't do it.

I will go to the hospital.

I think this day was full of elegance.

I will put my body back into place.

I don't think this has anything to do with flexibility.

It's about the length of your legs.

I thought Rocky's team would benefit because of their flexibility,

but we carried the team with our legs.

From how I see it...

I think this game had the most elegance out of the 3.

Hurry up and pick your items.

- Pick 2. - Chicken tastes really good nowadays.

Boss, think about how good the chicken tastes.

Spam

is from overseas and it's that good.

First, we will pick this.

They're picking that.

This is no joke.

If we choose Samgyeopsal, do they get this?

You can pick whatever you like.

Because...

- Wait a minute. - The dirt from your dirty hands will get on this.

- Pick one. - He's getting sensitive.

We need to eat this together.

You guys are going to eat this by yourselves? We went through tough times too.

Please stay elegant.

Hold on. The heart...

It went over 1,9 million hearts.

- There used to be an old saying. - 3 million

It is called Noblesse Oblige.

Those who are noble need to keep their nobility and elegance.

Everyone, let's act with elegance.

We will share some of it.

Wait a minute.

What are you doing.

We have to keep our elegance.

Keep your elegance.

Do elegant people sweat this much on their nose?

It's because my hips are out of place.

I'm not lying,

my hips are twisted right now.

It hurts so much.

- We have no choice. - I love you.

- Then... - No, just pick anything.

- We have no regrets. - We have none.

Let them eat it.

Let's eat this.

- We can go on a diet. - I will talk about another solution.

- You said you were going to say something. - I was going to take this back if Rocky didn't hear me.

If the 3 of you show us something,

- we will... - We will give you some.

Since this is an Oasis team.

This is an Oasis team,

and you can show us something simple.

I will read the comments, and if the feedback is good,

- we will give you guys the Samgyeopsal. - You can't give this one.

- You can't give this to them. - Samgyeopsal.

The comments say they want to see the heart dance.

To illustrate V LIVE into the heart dance.

A heart dance.

We will think of an idea first. You can introduce the meat first.

We will show you guys the grill and the beef.

Let's also look at the comments.

Let's go this way.

It went over 2 million hearts.

- Let's try getting up to 3 million hearts today. - Thank you.

First...

- How should we do this? - There's a comment saying, "Give some meat to Rocky."

- We look like bad people if we don't give it to them. - I guess so.

"You have to share with Rocky." "Moonbin"

There are 2 million hearts... Also,

Our cafe finally has over 30,000 people in it.

- Thank you so much. - Thank you so much everyone.

We will be the hard working ASTRO.

We will show you the visual of our grill and beef.

- Please film this. - This is no joke.

- The meat has to be cooked here. - The heat is coming...

Please show them the marbling of this beef.

It looks like it's alive and breathing.

- Look what they're doing. - Don't.

We will talk more.

They're doing this for this Samgyeopsal.

This looks very delicious.

The N2K team is working very hard.

- It's finished. - You're done? - Yes.

We made a heart dance for everyone.

Look over there.

- Are you ready? - We should get out of the way.

- Everyone - On the count of 3...

Watch the dance and leave comments.

We will look at the comments and decide whether or not we should give them the Samgyeopsal.

You have to take this seriously.

We're finished.

3, 2, 1 start.

- Wait. - It's funny.

I told you my hip is out of place.

Everyone, my hips are out of place.

I will put it back into place.

This is funny...

- Should we see the comments? - This is so sad.

"There's actually no meat."

- We have no choice. - "Give them the Samgyeopsal."

- "That's not enough." - There' a comment saying, "That was too weak. Don't give it to them."

This negativity...

- "Don't give it to them." - We have to meet that person right now.

"That was cute." "They can't eat it."

"Do more."

Show them the corn.

We should show them the corn together.

I love you.

Let's just give it to them.

My hip is back into place.

"Just give it to them."

It's not because you guys did well,

but because we want to show kindness and elegance.

You can't let your clothes touch the meat. Dust will go on it.

- It will turn into dust. - Wait.

- Wait a minute. - "A dance with your hips popped out."

- A dance with your hips popped out. - In the comments,

someone said, "Eat the meat." Excuse me, everyone.

Someone with a level of 6 says that we should eat the meat.

I guess we have no choice.

We should start the eating broadcast now.

- Samgyeopsal... - Enjoy the meal.

Excuse me.

Thank you, I will eat it well.

Take the chicken breast. I will give this to you.

I will take the Spam.

Take the Samgyeopsal.

- The Spam? - You scared me.

- The chicken breast? - I don't care.

- The chicken breast is better. - Take whenever you want.

We need something salty.

We have the Ssamjang.

- It's the Ssam. - You need Ssam with Samgyeopsal.

- We have the sauce. - We don't have it.

It's finished.

We're grilling it.

I will bring it.

We have to get the things that we chose,

and when we do eating broadcasts,

we should film ourselves,

while we talk at the same time. Should we start?

- We should do it by ourselves. - Turn it around.

- It changed automatically. - I will cook the meat.

There are some sad parts,

because...

I'm still happy that we got the Samgyeopsal. I like Samgyeopsal.

- You need to be careful. - You scared me.

Thanks to our lovely Aroha members and V LIVE viewers,

we are able to eat Samgyeopsal.

- That's right. - Go away.

- I'm not going to let you join when I do it. - Although it's a bummer,

- You used mine to film it. - it's okay.

I am happy with getting the meat.

- Then we... - You can film it first.

- We will get prepared. - Let's show them the Samgyeopsal.

- Hyung, are you going to cook it? - Yeah.

Rocky, it's hot.

- The visual... - The sound.

- Look at the visual. - The meat is cooking.

- It spins. - Spin it like this.

- The meat is very thick and looks delicious. - It's very thick.

Here is the Cola and Cider that you guys won.

- The sound. - Do you hear the sound?

Make it look elegant.

- Put 3 on top. - I think they can hear the sound.

"The sound is amazing."

- Then. - We have a lot of this.

Doenjang jjigae.

- What is that? Is that the oil sauce? - Yes, that's the oil sauce.

- I wish it was Ssamjang. - It's okay.

I will get you the bowl of rice.

I am still satisfied.

- It's meat. - The fact that we can eat Samgyeopsal...

Our Fantagio.

We were in our company for a long time.

I'm very happy. It was worth it.

- Enjoy your beverages. - I don't think this is cooking well.

- Is it cooking? - You have to wait a bit.

It wasn't heated up before.

Thank you. They even gave us Kimchi.

This Kimchi is not ready yet.

It's not ready.

The Kimchi has to be fully fermented.

The salted Welsh onions came out as well.

- This is good. - Have a sip.

- Everyone. - Elegance.

The elegant beef has to be cooked by me for it to taste good.

Do whatever you want.

It is in the comment,

- Let's read the comments. - I just read the comments,

and we were forgetting about it, but we need to stay elegant.

They told us not to forget.

To keep our elegance,

I will not burp. I have to keep the elegance.

It's cooking now.

- Of course it should be cooking. - Look at this.

I really like the salted Welsh onions.

There are meat restaurants that don't have this.

- You're just going to eat it? - That's right. - Eat it when the meat.

- Try a bite. - I like this,

but I want to eat it with the meat. We have to eat it with elegance.

Let's eat it together.

There is a good comment. We have to hear this all together.

In the comments, it says, "Eat a lot,

and get the Rookie Awards."

We will get it.

Eunwoo, what is that award called in English?

We will work hard and make sure to get the Rookie Award.

We will try our best.

Let's work hard.

Please film Jin Jin's cool show.

I will turn this around and film it.

We will...

Do you hear the sound of it falling?

Put it close.

- From what I see... - I don't think they can hear it.

Don't make the sound with your mouth.

Look at the blood come out.

- Like this... - There's blood coming out. This is too cruel.

When you flip it...

That looks so good.

- Can I have a bite? - Nope.

Go to that table over there.

We will film ourselves with the selfie cam.

I will hold it.

There's a comment saying, "Eat a lot of meat and grow."

"That looks really good." Thank you.

This is all thanks to the Aroha fans. Since it went over 1 million hearts.

- Thank you. - Jin Jin is cooking the meat right now.

How do I film this?

I will go over there.

- You have to always be elegant, okay? - Okay.

When we were playing the 3 games earlier,

I don't think we were able to show everyone how elegant we could be.

- So now... - We couldn't show it a lot.

Since we didn't show it a lot, we will have an elegant beef time.

As it is a eating broadcast, we have to make sure it fits our theme for today.

Monday's elegance.

What do I do with this.

I gained weight. Hyung, they want me to gain more weight.

Hyung, you have to lose weight.

Everyone, this is the quality of a steak.

Flip it around and show them the visual.

- I will try a bite. - I'm sorry.

I opened the Ssamjang.

We don't have a spoon set.

- Beef and salt... - Do you want to trade a spoon for a piece of beef?

- No. - Wait a minute.

- Let's trade the oil sauce for the Ssamjang. - Oh, the oil sauce.

Beef has to be eaten with the oil sauce.

This is tempting.

The oil sauce and...

They said they'll give us that.

If you keep on doing this, i'm going to confiscate all of this.

- I gave you Samgyeopsal... - I will take your Samgyeopsal. - Okay, enjoy your meal.

He's the one who did something wrong.

We will give you some.

We don't have a spoon to scoop it out.

Bring me a spoon.

- Why? - So we can give you the Ssamjang.

Thank you.

The comments say, "Eat a lot and gain weight."

"Sanha is so good looking." Thank you.

Where?

- Where? - Here.

- It keeps on going up. - Where?

That tastes good.

- There was a comment saying, "Sanha oppa is so sexy." - Really?

- What did you do? - I don't know.

Everyone, look at the beef being cut.

- Don't look at it. - "Let's go eat Han-u together."

"MJ oppa looks so good on the camera."

- Why are you making that up? - That's right.

It's not there.

That also came up.

Official... What was it called?

Aroha's official 1st stage.

The smell is amazing.

- This is making me speechless. - 1st stage. - It smells so good.

I will film it for you.

Isn't this amazing? Look at the visual.

- This is no joke. - Look at the visual.

You're not going to give us the oil sauce?

Take it.

They said MJ is good looking too.

It's not fully cooked.

- Excuse me. - I will get it for you.

- Excuse me, wait. - We are trading right now.

- Wait. - Okay, I get it. - You get what?

- Eat the Samgyeopsal first. - It has to be fully cooked first.

For those who are on a diet and hungry,

I will eat it for you guys.

That looks delicious.

Hyung, why are you here?

You're not in our team. Why are you here?

- I cannot be here? - I want to eat it.

Our Sanha.

Rock hyung, we will eat it first.

For Jin Jin hyung too.

This is no joke.

Hyung, does it taste good eating it alone?

- This is really good. - We were supposed to eat this together.

We gave the other team Samgyeopsal too,

but why is everyone coming here?

No...

- We wanted to come out on the camera too. - Today, ASTRO is doing a meat eating broadcast.

Should we try the beef first?

Wow.

- However, this... - There are 2,4 million hearts.

- Sanha. - I think we will get 3 million.

You eat so well.

It tastes really good.

This is making me speechless.

- Wait a minute. - I wanted to see how this looks like.

- The moment you eat that, I will take a bowl of rice. - Seriously.

Should I make it so bad, that it can't get any worse?

Should I?

- We need to keep our elegance. - Should we let them eat one?

- Have one. - Thank you.

It's really good.

Eat the one that's thick, since we're only giving you one.

- Put it in the Ssamjang. - Can I eat this? - Film me please.

- Is it coming out well? - Yeah.

Aroha members, are you hungry?

- Why are you teasing them? - I'm giving it to them first.

Our Aroha members.

- Doesn't this look like he's teasing them? - Don't tease them.

- They said they're hungry. - This is a sincere person.

Sanha.

- Try this. - This is really good.

Let's change the meat.

We even gave you guys Samgyeopsal...

- This is really thick. - I'm being really sincere. - This is a steak.

This is no joke, right?

It explodes inside my mouth.

It's really delicious.

There is over 2,5 million hearts.

- We will eat a lot everyone. - Thank you everyone.

With the help of everyone,

Everyone we...

- Hyung, why are you here? - This is my spot.

Right now...

We have about 2,5 million hearts right now.

We...

How about showing everyone how we deliciously eat this meat?

- That is a good idea. - Together.

All together?

I guess we all have to pick up the beef.

- Wait. - Everyone must grab a beef.

In order to go with the Monday's elegance theme,

let's happily eat it together.

- You guys should eat Samgyeopsal and we will... - Our Samgyeopsal is not cooking well.

Then we will do it later.

Let's do that then.

Our roommate is horrible.

- On the 1st floor... - We don't have any spoons.

Since we don't have spoons,

- Rice balls. - We are going to eat it...

"Sit down and eat it comfortably."

"Film a commercial in an elegant way."

They said they want us to film a meat commercial.

Hold on and wait.

You will know why i'm doing this.

The Samgyeopsal... I think it's getting cooked.

It is cooking.

I think they can hear the sound.

Although we are sharing our food like this right now,

we are a harmonized team.

When the broadcast is over, we will eat it all together.

Jin Jin hyung.

- He's playing with this food. - I'm asking you for a favor.

Hyung, wrap it yourself.

I will do a eating broadcast

to show everyone how you should eat it.

- Long time no see. - Take one bite.

We will get along and have one bite.

- This is a beef sushi. - Hyung, did you make this?

But, why? You should give it to Eunwoo hyung first.

In order to show that we're happily getting along.

We also have to show them in an elegant way.

Since MJ hyung ate one, Sanha should wrap one for Jin Jin hyung.

- It is really delicious. - Everyone,

this is our meat eating broadcast.

- Seriously. - I'm sorry, we don't have a spoon.

We don't have a spoon.

You eat it so well.

- How was it? - Can you make me one too? - Alright.

Is the other team's meat all cooked?

This is going into Eunwoo hyung's mouth.

- Isn't that amazing? - Me too.

I want a Ssam too.

I'm really full.

What kind of grill is this?

- This is the Ecco grill. - There is problem with the Ecco grill.

- This isn't cooking. - The meat is not cooking.

Let's eat together.

This is not an excuse, so let's really eat it together.

Let's end this kindly,

and get rid of the Monday sickness.

Sanha, film it for us.

I will say the ending statement.

- As you eat it. - As we finish getting rid

of the Monday sickness...

I will say my comment and let's eat it together.

We will hold up the meat and do a toast.

We have finished getting rid of the Monday sickness.

- Do we all come out? - Yeah.

We have finished getting rid of the Monday sickness with ASTRO.

We have it all held up.

We have finished getting rid of the Monday sickness with ASTRO.

Everyone, make sure to look forward to getting rid of the Monday sickness next week.

In the month of October, every Monday,

- We will make it fun. - we will do this.

So, we would be very thankful if everyone came and watched.

Should we say our greetings?

This was, Wanna be a star ASTRO.

Thank you.

Bye.

- ASTRO will be responsible. - Thank you.

This is really good.

For more infomation >> 월요병퇴치LIVE #01 먼데이즈품격 ASTRO MONDAY is LIVE #01 Eng Sub - Duration: 1:07:30.

-------------------------------------------

What is Platonic Form? - Duration: 6:11.

The "Theory of Forms" is the core theory

of the ancient Greek philosopher Plato

In order to understand this theory

we have to start with Plato's teacher Socrates

The sophists who were Socrates's contemporary

contended that there was no objective truth

in our world

All truths were just subjective judgements

But Socrates argues the contrary

He proposes that

objective truth exists in this world

In particular

he concerns himself with

objective moral knowledge

For Socrates

virtues like courage

temperance and justice

are all moral knowledge

Through teaching of such objective moral knowledge

we can allow others to acquire virtues

But if we were to learn courage

we would first have to answer

a more fundamental question which is

What is courage?

To take it further

if we are not to confine ourselves

to the topic of courage

but reach out to other values

like beauty and justice

then no matter what we are studying

ultimately we will come to this question of

"What is X?"

This is the very core question for Plato

Like his teacher Socrates

Plato takes the pursuit of objective truth

as his goal

But our world has diverse existences

What should we take as the object for

studying objective truth?

Well, we may first reflect on this question

We have a tendency to classify everything

and being that we come across

Why is that?

Taking beauty for example

We have in this world beautiful paintings

beautiful scenery, beautiful men

beautiful women

How come things so diverse

with such different forms and shapes

could all be considered "beautiful"?

Plato says that

it is because there exists

a pure concept of "beauty"

This pure "beauty" is the Form of Beauty

This is the objective foundation for

all things beautiful in the world

Wherever we come across something

any existence at all

be it a painting or a person

no matter what shape

when it resembles the form of beauty

we call it beautiful

Plato contends that

all existences have their forms

As we have different kinds of courageous behaviors

for example

the courage to combat a disaster

the courage to fight enemies in a war field

we have the Form of Courage

We also have different kinds of

just behaviors

for example

keeping a promise

or, returning what you have borrowed

So likewise

we have the Form of Justice

As compared to matters in the

world of everyday experience

Forms are more real

more long-lasting

They exist before the world of experience

So for objective knowledge

our object of study should be the Forms

rather than sensible objects

Plato says that our sensory experience

might appear to be objective and reliable

But in fact it is full of flaws

Say we look at a girl from a certain angle and think

Wow, what a beautiful girl

just like a goddess

a true embodiment of Beauty itself

Then you look at her from another angle and

think to yourself

Oops, she isn't that beautiful

Every object in the world of experience

has what is called

"compresence of opposites"

Something beautiful can be ugly from another angle

An act of courage can be one of recklessness

in other circumstances

For example

look at this soldier courageously

charging forward to his enemies

not noticing that a trap lies ahead

A just action could be a mistake

when circumstances change

Say you have borrowed a sword from someone

But this person has now gone insane

Would you say that returning the sword

to him now is just?

So for the pursuit of objective truth

one should not take the world of experience

as the object of study

Rather we must exercise our rationality for

philosophical reasoning

to try to break through the limitations

of the sense experience

to ultimately seize the perfect and

eternal existence of the Forms

But there are several problematic aspects

in Plato's Theory of Forms

Where dwell these perfect and eternal Forms?

If we say Forms exist in the world of Forms

then where is the world of Forms?

And how did the Forms come into existence

before the world of experience?

All these lead to the criticism that

Plato's Theory of Forms is rather imaginary

But what if we try to think of the Forms

as abstract "ideas" rather than matters of "existence"

that take up time and space?

When we say "abstract ideas" here

we use the term differently

than our daily usage

Here it means an eternal objective existence

If Forms are simply various eternal ideas

then to pursue the Form of Beauty

means to study the idea of beauty which is

the study of aesthetics

To pursue the Forms of Courage and Justice

is to study these two ideas

which fall into the realm of ethics

Therefore the core question for Plato is

"What is X?"

To find an objective answer to this question

to find X

one has to apply philosophical reasoning

Plato urges the participants in his Symposium

to pursue the Form of Beauty

By that, he is saying

rather than spending your time worrying

when you can come out of the pool of singles

why not submerge yourself

in the fun of philosophical reasoning?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét