Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Hey, Hyun Seung!

Honey.

Hyun Seung,

we dated so dramatically, don't you think?

(Ji Won and Hyun Seung's Story)

(Love Playlist Seasons 1, 2 - Summary)

Say hi.

This is my girlfriend.

Hello.

Hey, isn't she Ji Won from the class of '17?

Do you remember?

When you introduced your friends to me for the first time,

Jae In was there too.

Your female friend.

Let's order. What do you want to eat?

Why don't we eat spicy shrimp?

Hyun Seung can't eat spicy food.

Do you know that I didn't like Jae In at first?

I tried not to care,

but it was harder than I thought.

On top of that, you didn't even tell me...

when you became university models with her.

I couldn't take it anymore.

That's when we got into a huge fight for the first time.

I said that's the one thing that bothers me.

Can't you give up that one thing for me?

How many times do I have to say it? I had no choice.

Whatever, forget it.

I'm sick of fighting all the time like this too.

Let's break up.

Although I blurted it out, I was afraid.

That we might really break up.

Grab my arm.

Wait for us!

But strictly speaking,

my hunch was right.

Jae In...

really liked you.

I like you.

I'm not asking for an answer.

I know you just broke up with your girlfriend.

Jae In.

Yes?

I'm sorry.

I still like Ji Won very much.

Here.

I'm sorry.

You reek of alcohol.

I missed you.

Stop lying.

I was still very happy...

that you came back to me.

I didn't drink that much.

Oh my gosh!

After we overcame that crisis,

we became even closer to each other.

Me!

I thought we'd always stay happy after that.

Hey, isn't that Ji Won?

Why is a crisis...

always followed by another crisis?

(Library Seating System: No Empty Seats)

Ji Won.

Seung Hyuk?

He saved my seat at the library

and I thought...

Seung Hyuk was just a nice guy.

Thank you so much, Seung Hyuk.

I never imagined you would be mistaken.

Oh, this is Seung Hyuk.

We take classes together, and he's in the class of '13.

-And this is... -Hi, I am...

Ji Won's boyfriend.

Oh, I see.

Just like when I was mistaken about you,

I should've explained it to you better.

Isn't he interested in you?

Why are you picking a fight?

Do you know how I felt now?

Are you comparing your situation with me?

It's not that...

You've really changed.

Then go and meet that guy!

Are you serious? Don't regret saying that.

We were so angry

and said things we didn't mean.

You don't know how much you hurt me, do you?

Stop giving me things like this.

My boyfriend won't be happy about it.

I'm just trying to be nice.

Don't mind me.

Hold on.

Are you saving this for tomorrow?

Hey.

I know we broke up, but how can you switch boyfriends in a week?

I can't believe I met a girl like you until now.

Even if I think about it now,

what you said to me was too harsh.

But you know us.

If we break up...

it's hard for both of us.

It's all my fault.

I'm sorry. Ji Won, don't cry.

And eventually...

we started dating again.

Even though there were some tough moments,

we have to be beside each other to be happy.

(Seung Hyuk)

But...

Will we be able to...

stay happy like this from now on?

For more infomation >> Love Playlist is coming back! | Love Playlist | 5 min summary of previous seasons (Click EN CC) - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd fan creates thread showing De Gea is a 'freak' after wonder save v Young Boys - Duration: 3:49.

 David de Gea proved his worth to Manchester United once again against Young Boys

 The Spaniard has not been at his imperious best this season, but he produced a quite extraordinary save to prevent Man Utd from going 1-0 down to the Swiss challengers

 After a shot from a Young Boys player had been deflected, De Gea leaped to his right to scoop the ball from off the line

 If it had been any normal 'keeper, it would have been a goal. Thankfully, De Gea is no ordinary 'keeper

 Many consider him to be the best goalkeeper in the world and he certainly showed that with his save

 You can watch his save on Tuesday below:  United eventually went on to win the game 1-0 and seal qualification to the Champions League knockout rounds

 They certainly have a lot to thank him for after that miraculous save.  There are many words to describe him, but one Man Utd fan has labelled him a 'freak'

 @Unitedology has compiled a thread of his best saves in a United shirt to express why that is the case

 At the time of writing, the thread is 33 tweets long and you can see a selection of the saves included in the thread below…  1

His save to deny a last minute equaliser for Everton:  5. His save to keep out a Juan Mata free-kick:  6

His save against Crystal Palace:  13. His double save against Olympiakos:  22. His double save against Manchester City:  The thread certainly does De Gea justice

Some of the saves he's pulled off since signing for United are just out of this world

 There have been worries about De Gea's future but Jose Mourinho said after the win against Young Boys that he was optimistic he would extend his stay

 "He's a world-class player, he's the best goalkeeper in the world and if our ambitions are to be a big club, to be a winning club, you need the best goalkeeper in the world and you need also some other players who are the best in the world," Mourinho said, per the Telegraph

 "We have the best goalkeeper in the world and I know he wants to stay, I know his agent is happy to do what the player wants and I also know the board want him to stay and they are working on that so hopefully sooner or later they reach a conclusion

 "In the end we scored but I have to reunite the goal we scored with David's save

I think without David's save, no winning goal."  And there was good news for Man United fans on Thursday after it was revealed the club had activated a clause which extends his contract by a year

 So it looks as if they will be seeing De Gea proving he is a 'freak' for at least another season

For more infomation >> Man Utd fan creates thread showing De Gea is a 'freak' after wonder save v Young Boys - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

The commercial by which Kumamoto valve is enough KKT overall housing exhibition hall "Ecoras" - Duration: 0:34.

Ecoras I don't have, please Where is it?

Please go on route 3 to the sea.

And

I go on an intersection of "Chikami" to the sea.

It's easy to go.

Near the aqua Daum who knew Mr. monkey, too Overall housing exhibition hall

♪ Ecoras

For more infomation >> The commercial by which Kumamoto valve is enough KKT overall housing exhibition hall "Ecoras" - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 250 Business Parkeersensor achter - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 250 Business Parkeersensor achter - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

What Lauren has told Unai Emery about Anthony Martial is huge - Duration: 2:30.

  Lauren believes Arsenal would be crazy not to try and sign Anthony Martial in the summer, labelling the Manchester United forward "fantastic"

 The France international's time at Old Trafford has been up and down this season after he initially struggled to get a game, and is now one of the first names on Jose Mourinho's teamsheet

 The Red Devils will make tying the Frenchman down to a new deal a high priority in the summer, but his contract does expire at the end of this campaign, and there will be a number of clubs snooping around him

 Lauren, who was an Arsenal Invincible in the 2003/04 season, believes his former side should be at the front of the chasing pack to try and secure Martial's signature

  "If Martial doesn't renew his contract at Man United, Arsenal would be crazy not to try and snap him up," Lauren told Sporting Bet

 "He's a fantastic player and is starting to show what he can really do when given a good run of games

 "Martial won't go anywhere without being guaranteed first team football, which I think he would get at Arsenal

"  Martial's relationship with Mourinho hasn't always been smooth, with the pair falling out in the summer during pre-season training

 The Frenchman left United's US training camp for the birth of his second child back home, and Mourinho was annoyed he took extended leave to be with his son

 Facing a fine from his manager, Martial eventually responded on social media, writing in French: "Thank you all for your messages

 "My little Swan is well, it was more difficult for the mum but thanks to God she is better now

I'm sorry but my family will always come first."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét