Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Twenty-eight-year-old Kili favell's stomach continued to swell up and it drew a lot of questions from people

Asking her one or you do but you see with Keeley's she did pregnancy tests and all of them are coming back

Negative like she wasn't pregnant. So like what the heck was going on here. Welcome guys to another episode of FTD news

My name is Leroy Kenton here. We have a lady that was like okay, Keely

She's piling on the pounds, and she said that she's always been chunky

But she started noticing back in the year 2014 that she was piling on a little bit of extra pounds around her belly

but after going to the doctors on several occasions

They found out like there was this massive ovarian cyst inside of her that weighed 56 pounds

She ly ended up having to undergo a five hour surgery to get this cyst out of her

But she was a pretty cool sport about it. She even nicknamed the cyst, mr. Whippy. But anyways, as you could imagine

Removing this huge cyst tumor thing. She was able to lose 1/3 of her body weight

I lost sight of how difficult even simple things like driving a car or walking up

The stairs had become losing my love gave me my life back

so as I said

She started noticing this back in the year 2014 and she said like she couldn't really understand like she was exercising

She wasn't really overeating that much but like her stomach was still growing and in the summer of 2016. She blacked out at work

So she was rushed to the hospital and then the doctors there they did blood tests

But the blood tests came back everything was clear and that when she fainted again, it was like, okay

mmm

The doctor still weren't sure and says she asked some does this have anything to do with this and she pointed to her belly

But the doctors are like no

No, you're probably just allergic to that acne medication that you're taking but she was like, yeah

I was taking it but that was six months ago

What does that have to do it now?

But anyways, Keeley can Tom thinking that she was pregnant the doctors even thought she was pregnant they started to do more tests

If a pregnancy test everything was coming back negative and that's when her general practitioner

Referred her to do an ultrasound scan and as the radiologist was doing the scan

she was looking at the screen and it was like a

Horror was taking over her face and then Keeley was seeing this and she was yeah, something's up here

The scan revealed that there was a cyst surrounded by fluid and she was told that this wasn't fat at all

but this was a

25 centimeter thick sac of fluid inside of her she had to wait about four weeks to get the surgery and in that time her

Stomach had swelled another five inches, but finally in March of 2017

She finally underwent surgery at Swansea's singleton hospital and as a cyst was being removed

Keeley lost one ovary because of this but the doctors say that her chances of getting pregnant weren't affected at all

So that's good news for her

It's great that they finally got to the source of it before things got really was like maybe she could have continued to black out

Over time or well, you know that 56 pound thing inside of you

It's gonna cause some kind of damage regardless, but as Keeley was recovering

She had a lot of support and she had quite a bit to say about the people that support her her on the way

She says my recovery since has been plain sailing and although there have been a few hiccups along the way

Some of which are still yet to be sorted

I am now of much better health than that of last year both physically and mentally

Without the help of my family work family and friends

My recovery may have not been as easy and I think myself lucky everyday for having such a great support network

I love you all from the bottom of my heart asked me a year ago

And I would never have had the courage to share such photos of myself

However, I am now learning and sometimes failing to be comfortable in my own body

So yes

This is just another reminder that if you do notice anything a bit off in your body get it checked out right away

It does not have to escalate to the point where it gets really severe

I mean you only got one body right like when this is gone or if this isn't working properly

What other body are you gonna get unless they create a way to I don't know implant your brains into another body and have that

Function just like some sci-fi future movie kind of thing

Just you know look after the body that you have or not choice is up to you

But anyway, that's all I have for this episode

Feel free to stand off your thoughts and comments in the boom box

And if you're during these videos hit that like button

and subscribe if this is your first time here 2ft dnews see be notified of all this range in the

Czar and sometimes creepy stories that are posted here on this channel

There's always something interesting going on here in FTD news

My social media links are down below in this video description as well and I'll see you guys real soon in another episode

My name is Leroy, Kenton

For more infomation >> Woman Is Pregnant With A Giant Tumor - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why the New Corolla Hatchback is Really a Toyota Matrix - Duration: 5:03.

rev up your engines, 1997 Scotty I'm looking at an 09 automatic matrix

with 48,000 original miles for $10,000 the car is very solid but it needs recalls

done is this a good purchase, okay well it's 10 years old and they want 10

grand that's expensive, but the problem is you know they don't make the matrix

anymore and I got one and that's an excellent vehicle, so you're gonna be a

hard time finding one that's only got 48,000 miles on it that's 10 years old

so, the recall is just a bunch of nonsense it's the airbag crap and who

cares about that, you can take it in if you want and they have to put new

airbags in for free that's the law, but realize here's the funny thing they

stopped making the matrixs which I'm really laughing at now cuz, I thought why

did Toyota stop making a matrixs people love them they were great cars, well

it was just a decision that they said they wanted to drop the car from their

line, it's basically a toyota corolla frame and engine and transmission

anyways right, so now I noticed this year now they came out with the Corolla

hatchback, it's a matrix look at it, it looks almost exactly the same they're

just bringing it back and call it a Corolla hatchback instead of calling it

a matrix you know, I mean it's kind of silly that they stopped making them and

now they're basically making the same vehicle only they calling it a Corolla

hatchback, they're great cars I don't know why they decided not to make them

but, now they are making them and just call them Corolla

hatchbacks, wolf says Scotty what are your thoughts on

a 93 Skyline GTR I'm thinking about getting one as a weekend car thanks, well

those were fun cars to drive that's old enough a 93 that was before Renault and

Nissan merge, that's when Nissan was still making really reliable cars, a lot

of guys turn those things into drifter cars, they can really zip around they're

solid made, but here's the thing, a lot of guys use them as drifter cars and

race around in them, you might buy one it might be completely worn out and be a

pile of junk and you're gonna put a fortune into it, so if you are gonna buy

that car find a guy like me a serious mechanic who know his stuff, to go check

that thing out, to see what kind of shape it's in before you throw your money out,

because for example say it's a young kid who's selling it, don't buy it they all

rag the heck out of them you don't want to do that, Damien rink says

Scotty I'm thinking about importing an 03-05 Mercury Grand

Marquis to the Netherlands it'll be my weekend car, won't drive it much, what's

your opinion and reliability on the air suspension, well air suspension systems

are just a pain in the butt, but they ride really nice and you can always fix

them on those, it's still a Ford product now realize that here in the United

States the Grand Marquis are known as grandma and grandpa cars, so if your

grandpa or grandma and you want to go with the flow go right out get one you know I

mean what the heck, and if it's a kind of a cool car maybe in the Netherlands people

don't drive many of those, go right ahead they can last quite some

time you know, they're solid built cars most of them got that big old v8

engine on them they'll run a long time and you say you won't drive it much you

won't care about gas mileage, I know I met people in England that had big old

American sixties muscle cars and they drove them on the weekend to car shows

and stuff they didn't care about the gas mileage so, the orange says hey Scotty I'm

thinking about buying the last generation Pontiac Grand Prix GTP what's

your thought on them, don't buy one unless it's gonna be a weekend toy like

the previous guy was only getting a Grand Marquis and sent it to the Netherlands

and only drive it a little bit one of the reasons Pontiac went extinct was

because of those last generations they had so many problems, I would never buy

any of the front wheel drive Pontiac vehicles, they were mainly all garbage I

got a laugh cuz you remember right before they went extinct they used, Matt

Dillon to do all those voiceovers on their advertisements and then they went out

of business entirely you know, maybe he's bad karma I don't know, Bryan Bissett says

what are your thoughts on an 03 Mustang v6

okay Mustangs I'm a fan of the v8 engines, the v8 engines are the ones that

I really like, I like the v8 engines, I'm not really a fan of the v6 s because

they're kind of underpowered and they don't last as long as the v8, but if

you're not a racer and you just want to pedal around, I have quite a few

customers that are older customers and they like the look of the Mustang but

they're not racers, they never go over the speed limit, if the speed limit is 75

they go 75 and a v6 engine is perfectly fine for that

you know, plus if you're gonna buy a used one, the v6 ones are much lower prices

than the v8s and also since it's the v6, the guys aren't generally as much racier

the v8s most guys race them around, the v6 the people that buy them generally don't

race as much, so you can get a car that probably is n't worn out, so if you never

want to miss another one of my new car repair, videos remember to ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's Why the New Corolla Hatchback is Really a Toyota Matrix - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Napolitano: Michael Cohen's plea deal is tip of the iceberg - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> Napolitano: Michael Cohen's plea deal is tip of the iceberg - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Notre Dame Prep is out for revenge against Centennial - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Notre Dame Prep is out for revenge against Centennial - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Life after 50: Is a Midlife Crisis Really a Bad Thing? The Telltale Signs of a Midlife Crisis! - Duration: 9:45.

you are just not satisfied with maybe your body your friends where you live

your career you don't really like what's going on but where do you go what do you do

III get it I had a midlife crisis apparently

we all go through it we all go through it

thanks so much for tuning into our second act with Paige and Silke for your second act of

life hey Silke hi Paige well today we want to revisit a

subject we've talked about in you know to various degrees and that is well

reinvention some call it today we're gonna call it midlife crisis and you

know why that is or isn't bad you know as we go through this I know that you

have a take on it that we wanted to discuss so I'm gonna ship it over

to you so you know I think I'd start with you know what are some of the

causes that create midlife crisis besides being in your midlife with age

right so we have the societal messages about aging which can be pretty

frightening cuz they're not the best messages the fear of the aging process

oh my god who's gonna take care of me what if this happens to me what if you

know what if what if what if always living in the what ifs

the losses and you know we could have a loss at this age but it really is all

the losses that came before midlife and I'm not talking death I'm talking so

many different forms that lost come in you're going through a divorce or a

change in a relationship some course you've got to change with your adult

children now that doesn't feel comfortable or is not healthy or

whatever that might be career changes maybe you're done doing the same thing

you've been doing all this time financial challenges that's a huge one

you know how much more can I work to take care of myself when I get to be X

amount of age and then any kind of traumas that have occurred in your life

that you haven't dealt with like these are some of the causes that kind of come

together when we happen to be in midlife well and what

you know what is the difference really between a crises which you know implies

something very negative to a reinvention well I think like anything crisis gets

our attention but we shouldn't have to live by crisis for life to get our

attention it's about you know connecting to your knowing which I always say and

paying attention and be aware of what's going on that's why we're giving people

you know these are some of the causes so as we segue into that which is

perfect Silke let me talk about a little bit of the symptoms that you may be

experiencing you know you're just dissatisfied and you might not even know

why you're dissatisfied but things just don't feel as good as they used to maybe

your relationship isn't giving you what you want it to give you anymore

maybe you're feeling down and depressed you're focusing a lot more on your

appearance and everything has to be perfect oh my god I'm getting older you

are just not satisfied with maybe your body your friends where you live your

career but you don't know what to do with it you kind of feel stuck this all

feels kind of yucky you don't really like what's going on but where do you go

what do you do i I get it I had a midlife crisis

apparently we all go through it we all go through it to to the extreme I mean

to one extreme or another everybody does it differently and you know emotionally

they're you know the stages are think about it how many us deny I'm not in

midlife I'm not you know no I can still do this I can still run and do

triathlons this or that my body can still do what it wants I don't have

wrinkles let me just do some of this this this I'm good things aren't sagging

you know denial denial denial and then when we finally realize holy crap I'm in

midlife then it's easy to get angry and frustrated because what can you do about

it you're here and then sometimes you can get depressed and you can get down

because you see people younger than you doing this this and that and thinking oh

my gosh they're doing all that is there anything exciting and adventurous left

for me is there anything new for me that like a 20 year old in the 30 year old

are experiencing for the first time and then sometimes people withdraw and they

can really isolate which is not always a bad thing if you're withdrawing to kind

of figure out what's going on and reaching out for help and figuring out

and then we hope that on the other side you begin to embrace you begin to

transform and shift into what you want your second act to be like so crisis

midlife holy crap is it a bad thing no because things like

this force us to pay attention to shift and change those things that we haven't

shift and changed are those things that we haven't had time to to grieve or

figure out that maybe we can do now to step in and transform in our second

act see to me I think it's the recognition that life is finite that

there is an end to life at some point and we're getting closer and closer to

it and thus becomes that crisis thinking if you will that causes you to

re-evaluate and see if this is really you know am i living my purpose my

passion is do I want to go on like this and to me it's more you know the

reaction of how you handle it is what makes it you know good or bad you

know I mean in my case I could be described as the ultimate midlife crisis

I left a 25-year marriage and totally changed my life some people might say

well that's a crutch you know to me that's it was all very very positive so

I'm wondering are you you know what makes it healthy and what makes it not

so healthy and remember you're what you deem crisis for you can look very

different for someone else so it really is coming down to when you're in a

midlife of anything everything from years prior starts to cave in and the

reality of what you said oh my gosh I have less time in front of me and I have

more time and back of me but remember this we are all given the exact time

that we need to finish do what we need here in this lifetime

whether you want to believe that or not so if you're going oh my god I have to

do this as this this and this you'll become more scattered and not as focused

so go within it's okay if you have these feelings these emotions if you're going

through this feeling dissatisfied that's okay it's kind of like being an

adolescent again where you're having all this this stuff hit you you have to work

through it and I would suggest working through it with someone who can help you

go through what are the stages where are you now what are the losses what do you

want to shift and change and for women huh we have a double whammy because our

hormones are going crazy at this time too which exacerbates the feelings that

were having make sense it absolutely makes sense and

you know when we say the word midlife crisis of course right away what we

think of immediately we are at least I do think of a man in a Porsche you know

with somebody 20 years younger than him and that isn't that is one reaction I

suppose to you know dealing with whatever you want to do to improve your

life but I think what you're saying is or

I believe what you're saying is that really we have to work on ourselves and

then external things don't do anything to fix that external things have never

done anything to fix internal things at any stage of your life and it's not

gonna happen now it'll just be a short-term fix for a long-term issue

that's waiting and pleading for you to step into to go wow this can be better

than you imagined so it's okay if you have some fear while you're going

through it but at least you're stepping into it and exploring where am i why am

i dissatisfied what can I break down to figure out what's going on and what I

can do next because you're not dead yet

well and you know that that kind of leads us into what our next segment is

going to be on and talked about so you know facing your emotions and not

suppressing them so let's wrap the segment up Paige and

what would you like to leave our viewers with anything else just that it's okay

most people go through it step into it don't look for something external to fix

something internal and just know don't be afraid of what's down in there

because what's down in there is gonna be what's best for you

very good Paige thanks we'll see you on our next segment of our second act with

Paige and Silke for your second act of life thanks so much for watching for

more information on living your life to the fullest after 50 please visit our

website www.2ndact.tv and if you haven't already done so be sure to subscribe to

our channel button is right over here see you next time bye bye

For more infomation >> Life after 50: Is a Midlife Crisis Really a Bad Thing? The Telltale Signs of a Midlife Crisis! - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Level And Perfect, That Is A Unique Villa Design In Ljsselstein, The Netherlands - Duration: 4:55.

Level And Perfect, That Is A Unique Villa Design In Ljsselstein, The Netherlands

For more infomation >> Level And Perfect, That Is A Unique Villa Design In Ljsselstein, The Netherlands - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Shortage Of Fraser Firs Is Driving Up Christmas Tree Prices - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Shortage Of Fraser Firs Is Driving Up Christmas Tree Prices - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Is Black Panther Liberal or Conservative? - Duration: 5:38.

is the film Black Panther liberal or conservative?

it was a mega hit at the box office and caused some controversy among

audience members, so let's find out what ideology caused all this fuss. Black

Panther is not only the biggest superhero film of 2018, it's also the

biggest film of 2018. Oh wait, nevermind, Avengers took back that crown, so I guess

number two is not bad? The film has been widely praised for basically everything

and audiences couldn't get enough of it, so much so that it grossed over a

billion dollars at the box office, making it the ninth highest-grossing movie of

all time. There is clearly some cultural significance to this film. We all know

that superhero movies are everywhere these days, so when another one is

released and it actually stands out amongst the crowd, to me that makes it

important. Since we know that movies can influence our culture, I think it's

important if we look at a mega hit like Black Panther and see whether or not

it's actually more liberal or more conservative? And although I admit that

there's a lot of political messages hidden in this movie, I'm only interested

in the ideology behind it so no politics for me. And if you want to share your

political perspective, hey I can't stop you, but I couldn't care

less. For this assessment of the film's ideology, we're gonna be focusing on

three key elements, which is content, characters, and message, and obviously

there's going to be some spoilers ahead so I wouldn't want to commit the grave

sin of ruining one of the MCU movies for you, so if you do want to stick around:

you can't say I didn't warn you... Content. Black Panther is the story about

a man who must assume the role of King in an advanced hidden city in Africa who

comes under the threat of an outsider seeking the throne. The film was rated

pg-13 for prolonged sequences of action violence and a brief rude gesture. Pretty

standard stuff for a Marvel movie and I'm assuming that one brief rude gesture

is when one character flips the bird and all I have to say about that is what?

Since when does the MPAA flag films for people giving the middle finger? Don't

like most movies have that? Oh my God, can you believe that?

That's so briefly rude? Aside from obvious CGI in some scenes, there's a lot

of beautiful scenery and interesting set pieces in the fictional city of Wakanda.

Yes I hate to break it to you out there who did not get the memo but Wakanda

is not a real place. Also vibranium is not real.

Obviously. Director Ryan Coogler does a good job of showing us a world with

characters we have not seen before, but the film also falls into some of the

classic tropes of a Marvel movie. When I look at the content of the film, I see

both new and traditional, so I'm gonna say the content is a little bit of both.

Characters. It could be said that Black Panther is actually an ensemble piece

because there are so many supporting characters here all played by great

actors. This includes Angela Bassett, Lupita Nyong'o, Martin Freeman, Forest

Whitaker, and even Andy Serkis with his actual face this time, but to simplify

this, there are two central characters that drive the plot of the film: the main

hero, T'Challa, aka Black Panther, and the main villain, Erik Stephens, aka Killmonger.

You know, if I ever did actually meet a guy named Killmonger, I'd

probably assume he was a villain. T'Challa looks to take up the throne as

king of Wakanda but struggles with the legacy of his father's mistakes, while

Killmonger is a man with a lot of zits on his body

who is hell-bent on taking the throne from T'Challa once it's discovered that

their fathers were brothers. Inevitably, these two duke it out in a sanctimonious

ritual of who's going to be king of Wakanda. I can't imagine if we had the

same tradition here in America who would be king? Once Killmonger defeats

T'Challa, he assumes the throne and orders Wakanda

to start providing vibranium to the oppressed around the world so they can

start fighting back. As expected, T'Challa returns and a final battle for the

throne takes place and Killmonger is defeated, but not without T'Challa

sympathizing with Killmongers motives. Both men are fierce warriors and they

end up mostly on the same page by the end of the film, but unfortunately Killmonger

is kind of a loose cannon. it is our tradition...

We actually see that T'Challa's motivations are changed as a direct

result of Killmongers backstory and arc, so considering the transitions that we

see in the character arcs that take place, I think the characters are

actually a little more liberal. Message. Now there's definitely a lot of

symbolism and social commentary going on in this film. Some of them including the

differing philosophies of Martin Luther King jr. and Malcolm X, and the history of

oppression in the United States. The main question at the center of the plot is

what is the best approach to helping those who have been oppressed? Now

vibranium has the power to essentially do everything and anything, so when

T'Challa realizes that Killmonger has a point in having Wakanda help those in

need, it's hard to argue against him. I mean it could probably solve a lot of

my problems, like not going to the gym so I can look at shredded as these guys

when I'm 40. Black Panther sends out a lot of themes about what is the right

thing to do in helping the oppressed and by the end of the film, it actually

sends the message that the villain was right when our hero decides to follow

his lead. Now it's not every day where you see a film where the heroes resolve

is actually justifying the villains motivations, so I'm gonna say the message

is a little more liberal. I'm thinking Black Panther is actually a more liberal

movie. It makes sense to me because the film really did stand out amongst the

crowd of superhero films we're seeing these days and made a big impact on our

culture. That being said, I'm not gonna pretend it's a perfect movie.

This is just my opinion so if you agree or disagree, let me know in the comments.

Thanks for watching, and subscribe for more videos like this!

For more infomation >> Is Black Panther Liberal or Conservative? - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

A Wawa Beer Is On Its Way - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> A Wawa Beer Is On Its Way - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Digital transformation in insurance: Data is the new natural resource - Duration: 2:19.

We are seeing data that's being created which stands to lose relevance a few nanoseconds

after it's created.

It has three fundamental implications for the insurance industry.

Number one.

We have a lot of data about our customers, both existing customers as well as new customer

segments that we haven't even tapped today.

And this creates new opportunities for growth for insurance companies to really leverage

these data sets and find new customer segments that they aren't addressing and serving

today.

Two, the fundamental paradigm of insurance changes because of these data sets.

And the paradigm, until today, has been managing the risk of loss.

That paradigm changes to managing the risk of prevention.

Since these data sets are now available through sensor data, through data from drones and

others, it enables insurance companies and customers to manage the risk profile of their

assets a lot better.

For insurers and customers, with these data sets, if you are able to prevent losses before

they happen, it makes it a much better experience for all concerned.

Three, because of these data sets and the information inherent in them about the risks

that insurers underwrite, they are now able to serve as much better risk advisors to their

customers.

And in becoming risk advisors, they're also able to partner with the customers a lot more

effectively in helping them manage these risks and prevent losses.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét