Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Good morning and welcome to this month's episode of the Wake Up Date! If you're new

here, this is my monthly update series where I let you know what I've been up

to. In addition to making videos for you here on my youtube channel, I also am a

musician and I have an Etsy shop where I sell handmade things and I also have a

bunch of other ways that you can support me and so if you care about all of the

things that I'm creating, this is a really good way to keep up with me every

month. So since we are officially in holiday shopping season now, I wanted to

kind of go through and show you all of the things that you can buy from me in

various stores. I do have a lot of places where I sell things online, so if you're

confused at all about which one is which, hopefully this will help you with that.

So the first thing that I wanted to talk about is my Etsy shop. Now, I have not had

as much time as I used to to work on my Etsy shop, so stock is very very limited

there now. It takes me a long time to make all of my handmade items, so I have

a really limited amount of things to sell there this year. Which means that if

you want something, you should grab it right away if it's still available.

The main attraction over there is my line of handmade plush toys, this is the

most popular one, this is my snowy owl plushie. I love these. I do actually have

a good amount of these because I just recently made some more. I still have

some lion plushies out there for any Gryffindors or people who like lions. I

also have one left of each of these, the penguin, the otter, and the snake. I also

recently put up a few of my new barn owl design as well as this new Niffler /

echidna. Each one is a little pocket in the front and these ones are actually

larger than my standard plushie size, they're also more complicated to make

because of the three-dimensional nose as well as the pocket. So regarding my Etsy

shop, I have a one to two week turnaround time on my Etsy shop before I

ship the items. So if you live within the US and you would like for your order

to arrive by Christmas, place your order by December 16th. If you live outside of

the US, place your Etsy order as soon as possible because it'll take me a little

while to get it out to the post office and then it also will take a while to

get to your country, wherever you live. Sometimes it can take weeks, even months

for things to arrive so just, yeah. International shipping is a struggle

for me, it's expensive, and it takes a long time. But I didn't want to just not

offer it. Another place where you can order things from me is in my dftba merch

shop. This is a place where I have a bunch of designs printed and sent out from the

dftba warehouse, so they're a bit more efficient at getting things out quickly.

Mostly because they have a staff and a warehouse and I do not have either of

those things in my house here. What I do have is a toddler who makes things

very difficult to get done. The newest item in my dftba store is this Time

Turner constellation sticker! This is actually art from the back cover of my

album, I liked it so much that I wanted to have it printed on a sticker and

possibly more things in the future. This art was done by Marsupial Pudding, she's

amazing, she has a YouTube channel that you should check out. By the way, I'm

gonna put links to everything that I mention in the description below, there

also will be some cards up above if you want to check those out. It is a three

inch vinyl sticker, it's durable and super pretty. I put these on like

covers of my journals and also on my guitar case and so I hope that you enjoy

these. I also have three t-shirts currently available. If you pre-ordered

my new kindness is an act of rebellion sure which was a limited edition thing

that is no longer available to order, those will be getting in the mail soon, I

believe. But other than that, I've got them my muggle friends just don't

understand t-shirt which I designed as well as the Harry I'm coming home design

which was done by Evie Dzomba, she's super cool. I really like this one, I wore it in

one of my videos this month, and then there's also the it's real for us shirt

which is probably my favorite, it was designed by Kristine Thune. I couldn't

find my copy of this one, it's probably in the laundry, but here's a picture of

it. I have a wizard rock show coming up on New Year's Eve this year, December

31st, it's gonna be in Woonsocket Rhode Island. it's one of the house party shows

that I play four times a year. They are so much fun if you haven't been to one,

it's just a total blast, it's really intimate and lovely, you can stay as late

as you want, you can even sleep over, and you should come if you don't have any

plans on New Year's Eve and you live in the New England area. I keep an updated

list of my upcoming shows at laurenfairweather.com/shows if you

would like to come and see me perform some of my original music. Speaking of

music, the physical copies of my new album arrived, which means that I am in

the process of sending out all of the perks that folks ordered through my

IndieGoGo campaign which made this album possible in the first place. So if you

are one of those people who helped me to fund the creation of this album, keep an

eye out if you haven't gotten your perks already. So to tie up this episode of the

wake up date, I have a bunch of patreon shout-outs

to give out. This is one of the perks that you can get for supporting my

patreon campaign over at patreon.com/laurenfairweather and I super

appreciate everybody who contributes over there because it makes it possible

for me to keep making YouTube videos. So this month I wanted to say thank you to

Antonio G, Thank You Ashley Sousa, Thank You markslide,

thanks Bethany McQuiston, Thank You Roni, Thank You Saxony, Thank You Abby

Ritter, and this month I have one new patron in the shoutout category which

makes me super happy so I wanted to say a big thank you to Johanna! That's all

for me this month, also I wanted to say I'm wearing a shirt that I got from The

Lovegoods at leakycon this summer and they are super super great wizard rock

band, so if you would like to check them out, I'm going to put links to where you

can find their music in the video description below. I hope that you had a

lovely November, thank you so much for watching, and I'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> Cute Gifts I Make for Harry Potter Fans! November Update Vlog - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Special glasses allow Iowa man to see for first time in 10 years - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Special glasses allow Iowa man to see for first time in 10 years - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

FREE PSN CODES - PS4 GAMES FOR FREE - HOW TO GET FREE PSN CARD ** - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> FREE PSN CODES - PS4 GAMES FOR FREE - HOW TO GET FREE PSN CARD ** - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Minimal Essentials · What's In My Bag For Work and Art on the Go · ad - Duration: 2:27.

If you've been watching my vlogs, you might have noticed that I'm steering more focus

towards simplifying my life and streamlining the stuff in it.

It's taken a lot of trial and error and travels over the years, but I've finally

come up with the ideal pared down kit of essentials that I keep in my bag pretty much at all times,

so I can work, take notes and make art, wherever I go.

Before we take a look, huge thanks to Intel for sponsoring this video and for the laptop

that has considerably lightened my load.

Let's start with the basics, I can't go anywhere without a pen and something to write

on.

Biros are great for sketching too as you can get a great variation in line strength, shading

capabilities and they're water resistant.

On top of that, you can never go wrong with a mechanical pencil.

One with an eraser on the end is ideal, but if not, remember to chuck that in too.

Any notebook will do, but I do prefer a book over loose bits of paper.

Since I want one book to do all the things- to save on space- I make sure my notebook

can handle light wet media as well as sketches and scribbles.

Speaking of which, a small watercolour palette works great.

You can make these yourself in old mint tins with a little curation of your favourite colours

squeezed into half pans.

I also keep a pan or a splodge of white gouache in there in case I want the opacity.

Then all I need is a water brush or a regular brush which I've snapped in half for a more

convenient fit, and somewhere to clean it.

A little paper towel never goes amiss either.

Then all that's left is a laptop that's light enough to carry around all day, but

powerful enough to handle either work or creative demands.

With this HP Envy x2, I'm always connected.

If I'm on the road, on the train, in a park, at a festival, I can always create and upload

new artwork, work through my emails, send off concepts, without ever hunting for wi-fi.

I've got the freedom that 4G gives me on my phone, now in a machine that has the capabilities

to do so much more- bearing in mind this is a laptop with an Intel processor, so despite

this small and lightweight package, I can run any of the programmes I normally would

for work at home- just taking that with me wherever I am.

And that's the point of this kit, keeping it pared back to the essentials, a few quality

items that can perform all the tasks I'll need without overcomplicating things or weighing

me down.

I can take my studio anywhere and the creative possibilities become endless.

Let me know what you can't do without in your bag.

And you can see if this laptop is the right fit for you, and find out more about 4G and

always connected computers in the links below.

Thanks so much for watching and I'll see you in the next one.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Minimal Essentials · What's In My Bag For Work and Art on the Go · ad - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Trump denied his business with Russia for years - Duration: 2:27.

I was running my business while I was campaigning. There was a good chance that

I wouldn't have won, in which case I would have gone back into the business

and why should I lose lots of opportunities.

What do I have to do with Russia?

Other than normal stuff -- I buy a house, if I sell it to a Russian -- I have nothing to

do with Russia.

I know nothing about Russia. I know about Russia, but I

know nothing about the inner workings of Russia. I don't deal there, I have no

businesses there, I have no loans from Russia.

She always likes to tie me in with Russia. I have nothing to do with Russia, folks, okay.

I heard her saying about Donald Trump and Russia. First of all, I don't know

Putin, have no business whatsoever with Russia, have nothing to do with Russia.

I have no dealings with Russia, I have no deals in Russia,

I have no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away.

and I can tell you speaking for myself I own nothing in Russia, I have no loans in Russia, I don't have

any deals in Russia. I have nothing to do with Russia. I told you I have no deals there.

I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the

Miss Universe pageant, which I owned for quite a while; I had it in Moscow a long

time ago. But other than that I have nothing to do with Russia.

I have nothing to do with Russia. I never did. It's a big fat hoax.

'Cause I have nothing to do with the Russia.

We had a position to possibly do a deal to build a building of some kind in Moscow.

I decided not to do it. The primary reason that could have been

other reasons but the primary reason it was very simple

I was focused on running for president.

There would be nothing wrong if I did do it.

I was running my business, a lot of different things during the campaign

So very simply, Michael Cohen is lying.

For more infomation >> Trump denied his business with Russia for years - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to evaluate a "What's for Dinner?" project on Khan Academy - Duration: 3:05.

So when you go to the Khan Academy website you want to search for project feedback

At the top of the project feedback page will be help requests and below the help requests will be project

evaluations

Unanswerd, which is the default setting, is oldest evaluations first

All is newest evaluations first, answered is of course answered evaluations and

All the different types of projects will be here so you can look through those and decide which ones you want to evaluate. I

Have opened a what's for dinner project here. And at the top of the page will be your evaluations box

below that will be your canvas and your code for the project

The first criterion is "draw something on the plate which is some sort of meal"

and since this is the first project this is usually fairly broadly interpreted as

Long as it meets the final four criteria, but this one looks good meal anyway, so they're good

The second criterion is "uses at least three shape drawing commands besides the original plate" and the original plate is the

top two ellipses usually

and

this doesn't mean three different kinds of shapes, but three

separate shapes so that could be three ellipses. It'd be the same

"Uses at least three fill or stroke commands to color your dinner"

So you can see they have used those

"Doesn't have any syntax errors or program logic errors"

And you can see the little green icon on the far left corner of the code

And if it looks happy and there's no error message on the canvas. You're usually good at the syntax

But you can read through it to make sure that it looks good

"This project seems to be the original work of the author", if you haven't actually seen this project somewhere else

You should usually be good for that

Finally you'll have a chance to provide additional comments which is optional but encouraged

And then you can just click Submit evaluation

And if you want to see your evaluation you can refresh your page and click on View evaluation

And you'll be good! Thank you for watching this video. If you enjoyed it you might like to consider subscribing to my channel.

For more infomation >> How to evaluate a "What's for Dinner?" project on Khan Academy - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use enmarie™ Beloved Body Oil - Best Body Oil for Dry Skin - Duration: 1:39.

How to Apply enmarie™ Beloved Body Oil

Hi, I'm Jennifer Elliott with enmarie™ and I'm going to demonstrate how to apply the

Beloved Body Oil. So because you're covering a larger surface area, it may take multiple

wand fulls. I like to go directly from the wand on to my skin and rub it in. You're going

to rub it in thoroughly. When we blended this oil and created the formula, we intentionally

chose heavier oils so that they had long lasting hydration. As a result of that though, you

want to be thoughtful and mindful of wearing light colored or light weight clothing or

tight fitting clothing as it could potentially stain the clothing. Just like it would a heavy

cream... would do the same thing. Now your skin is feeling soft and hydrated and moisturized.

After applying the body oil of course you have a layer of oil all over your hands and

as you go out into life to not have "oil kisses" all over your house or your clothing, you

may wish to wash your hands first with just a little soap and water. It will wash right

off. And you are ready to dress.

enmarie™ BOTANICAL SKIN CARE and DRY BRUSHES

For more infomation >> How to Use enmarie™ Beloved Body Oil - Best Body Oil for Dry Skin - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Barcelona set for transfer battle with Real Madrid for €40m La Liga starlet - Duration: 3:01.

 Espanyol midfielder Marc Roca is the subject of interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid, after impressing for the club at the start of the season

 The 22-year-old has been ever-present in La Liga as Espanyol have stormed into the top five, one point ahead of Los Blancos and just five behind leaders Sevilla

 Roca has been called up to Spain's U-21 squad for his recent displays and has a bright future ahead of him, however, he may not be plying his trade at the RCDE Stadium for much longer

 According to Don Balon, Barcelona are set to do battle with Real Madrid for the Spaniard's signature in the January transfer window, as they both look to bring in reinforcements to aid their pursuit of domestic and European glory in the second half of the season

 The Parakeets have put a €40 million price tag on Roca's head to ward off potential suitors already, but that is unlikely to deter two of the biggest clubs in world football

   Madrid may hold the upper hand in this particular duel, as the rivalry between Barcelona and Espanyol remains as fierce as ever, but they are also in the market for another of the latter's stars: Mario Hermoso

 Los Blancos have endured a difficult start to the 2018-19 campaign and currently sit sixth in La Liga, having lost five of their 13 matches to date

 Their need to strengthen in the winter window might be greater than Barca's at this point, but the Catalan giants have problems of their own defensively, with a record of 19 league goals conceded already

 Roca has good defensive instincts and could certainly add a steely new dimension to any team, but it remains to be seen who comes out on top in the race to lure him away from Espanyol next year

More Stories / Real Madrid CF Real Madrid shot-stopper Courtois chooses the three best goalkeepers in world football and leaves out De Gea November 30, 2018 15:51 Key update after Real Madrid told to pay €250m to sign Luka Modric successor November 30, 2018 9:20 5 managers who could bring beautiful football back to Manchester United, including two who are currently available November 29, 2018 22:22

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét