Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

So we haven't done a lot of 3:4 times signature in our lessons,

but it makes sense to spend a little bit of time

with it, just to understand a little bit of the rhythmic values.

And some of the interesting things that you can do with 3:4 time.

There is something called a hemiola, which

can also be referred to as a polyrhythm, where you taking the 3:4 rhythm-- which

is an odd-metered rhythm, by the way.

And odd-metered because three being an odd number.

But it's a common odd metered rhythm, unlike 5:4, 7:4, 9:4, 9:8, which

are a little bit less frequently used.

Although, in more recent years, it's getting

more frequently used in a lot of music--

particularly fusion ideas.

And certainly, any music from world music can be done in odd meters.

Because in the Middle East, in particular, sevens and nines and fives

are pretty common.

Well, we're going to look at the 4:3, which

is the most common of the odd meters, and look

at the different rhythmic values that can create some interest with this.

So if I just keep a steady 3:4 pulse here as if my metronome was

going on here and against that three--

[GUITAR PLAYING]

Eighth notes would sound like--

[GUITAR PLAYING]

Some combination of quarter notes and eighth notes would be--

[Guitar playing]

If I change the pattern of the 3:4--

the eighth notes-- and instead of emphasizing one, two, and three,

I emphasize groups of three--

here's my eighth notes emphasizing one, two, and three.

[GUITAR PLAYING]

But suppose I emphasize one, three and so you hear this as a grouping of two,

instead of a grouping of three.

Hear the difference?

Same eighth notes, just a different accent point.

Now if I take each of those accent points and stop on each one of them--

[GUITAR PLAYING]

Two against three.

[GUITAR PLAYING]

If I take that two against three and then

divide that so that my subdivision is now four against three,

listen what happens when I go from two to three from four to three.

[GUITAR PLAYING]

That's a little bit unusual.

And that's a little bit like rubbing your belly

and patting your head at the same time.

You have four attacks evenly distributed in 3:4 time, just doesn't

make logical sense, but it's doable.

For more infomation >> Arranging for Solo Guitar: Polyrhythms | Poly Rhythms | Berklee Online - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

jinnat se azadi ka rohani amal,powerful wazifa for jinnat se nijat ,aseb se bachne ki dua - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> jinnat se azadi ka rohani amal,powerful wazifa for jinnat se nijat ,aseb se bachne ki dua - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE TOPPER / HALF WIG! Perfect for Women's Hair Loss & Hair Thinning - Duration: 9:58.

Eh, it kinda does look like bird poop, doesn't it?

Hey guys, Lauren here from Corner

of Hope & Mane, hope you're doing well.

We are talking about Top Full by Jon Renau.

By the end of this video, you're gonna know

the pros, the cons, who I think this piece

is great for, and all that good stuff.

So to kick it off, let me know.

What is your level of hair loss?

Are you in the beginning stages?

Are you kind of in the middle,

or are you like me where your hair loss

is a little bit more advanced?

Let me know in the comments.

I'm really curious to know.

This piece is actually best suited

towards those with a little bit more

of advanced hair loss, and why is that?

This piece is huge.

That is really great for people like me

who have a large defined area

of loss on the top of their head.

Probably not so great for people who

are just starting to thin along the part.

So let me tell you about this piece.

So, again, this is Top Full by Jon Renau.

This particular color is 10H16.

This is what I usually wear on a day-to-day basis.

Typically, for my daily wear,

I wear Top Style, the synthetic version.

It's formally known as Top Secret,

and this is kind of like the big sister to Top Style.

So she is the exact same style, but she is much larger.

So Top Style I think is somewhere

around an eight and a half by nine.

This one is 11.5, I think, by 11.5

So it's really a wiglet, and I'm gonna

show you what that looks like in just a second.

So just to give you an idea, there's a clip right up

front here, there's clips on the side right about here,

there's another set of clips down here,

so kind of right above my ear area,

and then one at the nape all the way down here.

So it goes, it truly does feel almost like a wig.

It's very, very comfortable in that regard,

and that's interesting to say because sometimes wigs

aren't that comfortable, but this is a hand-tied,

stretchy topper, so it kind of,

it like moves with your head.

It's not like that typical topper that sits right on top.

So in a lot of regards, it's more comfortable

than a traditional topper, and I'll

show you the inside in just a second.

One thing I wanna note about this piece,

so this is right outside the box, okay?

I didn't customize it, I haven't de-shined it at all.

You can see it's a little bit shiny.

Right now I'm using a light to film.

I have to do that a lot of times

the way my home is positioned,

it's very, very dark throughout most of the day.

So I usually have to use a light,

but on my blog I'm gonna go ahead

and post some photos in some different light

just so you get a better idea aside from this,

'cause I know it's helpful to see things in different light,

and I also know it's very helpful to see things

right outside the box, so like I was saying,

I did not customize this at all.

The only thing I did was I flipped the part,

I part my hair on the right side, so I did move the part.

I haven't thinned this, I haven't de-shined it,

I haven't cut it, you can see it's a little bit flat

and it hangs a little bit right here.

So ideally I would probably blow dry this back

a little bit here and thin it out a bit,

but for this video I just wanted to show it to you

right outside the box so that if you do decide

to purchase this piece it looks exactly like this

when you get it and there are no surprises.

Jon Renau just introduced this in this synthetic version.

So Top Full has been available in human hair

for quite a while, and I actually have that here as well.

This is the human hair version, different color of course.

This is, what is this color?

24BT18S8, otherwise known as Shaded Mocha.

So it's rooted at the top, it's a nice very dark blonde,

although it looks, well, I guess it's not too, too dark.

It looks lighter on film, but it's been available

in human for a long time, and everyone was asking

for a synthetic version, and lo and behold

they decided to introduce this.

So that's very exciting, and here's a little sneak peek

of the human hair version right outside of the box.

How gorgeous is this piece?

Let me go ahead and take this off

so you can see what it looks like on the inside.

Okay, just a sec.

Okay, I'm back, and here I am looking how I always look.

So you're gonna have to disregard this.

This is built-up glue 'cause I usually glue

the top of my pieces to my head.

That's another story, but so it's dry.

It just kinda looks funny, but this is how I look

almost every morning, and my husband sees it

every single day and he still loves me, so life is good.

My kids refer to it as bird poop.

But let me show you the inside of this piece.

So it is much larger than your typical topper.

It is very stretchy, all of this is hand-tied.

So typically with the toppers, you'll get the hand-tied

top up here and then it's wefted all the way around.

This is hand-tied.

It's gonna sit really close on your head.

It's gonna move with you, it's gonna feel a lot

more lightweight too because of this material.

So like I was saying, it's very large.

This is, I think, 11.5 inches across.

So for those of us that have a large area of loss,

certainly you can see it here and of course this glue

that's dried on, pushing this back doesn't help,

but my loss is very diffuse all along the crown,

so this size topper really could work well for me.

So it does have a poly strip up front as well.

So I generally use this to glue toppers

to the top of my head with a strong hold gel,

just because the clips sometimes are

a little bit sensitive to me in this area.

So you can easily, if you want, remove this clip.

It's just attached with a couple pieces of thread,

and you can glue, you can keep the clip on,

you know, whatever you wanna do.

There's a couple different options for this piece.

The top is a double monofilament

so it's going to be more realistic than a single mono.

Kinda hard to tell on video.

You can kinda see my finger moving underneath.

So it looks like the hair is coming right outside

the scalp which is a great, great

feature to have with synthetic hair.

You can't get silk tops, so double

monofilament tops are really the most

realistic scalp tops that I think you can get.

So the one thing that's interesting about this piece,

and you kind of just have to fiddle with it,

because it's so large, you kind of wear it like a wig.

So there's gonna be a bit of, I don't wanna say tension

but technically that's what it is, right,

so it is going to be secure along the back of your head

because it's pulling on the front, right,

it's a little bit elasticized.

It makes for a very snug, comfortable fit,

but depending on how sensitive this area is up here,

it could pull on this front clip a little bit.

So you're just gonna need to make sure

that you are teasing this area and hairspraying it

to make sure the clip adheres very closely to your scalp

so you're not tugging on those hairs,

or, like I said, you can remove this and glue this

to the top of your head with a strong hold gel,

just whatever is the most comfortable,

but it really, really is comfortable

along the sides and the back of your head.

You know, typically this part is sensitive for people,

as is up here, so with the clips hitting down further

and all along the back of your head,

you don't have that discomfort as much.

It's just really a comfortable piece.

The only other thing that I want to bring to your attention

is because of that tension and that slight pulling

that can happen if your clips aren't secure,

there is no lace front on this piece.

So you are gonna wanna make sure that it's very secure

in the front, very close to your scalp,

because if this pulls a little bit,

this could pull back a tiny, tiny bit.

So if your hair is not integrated well

and it's pulling back a little bit,

you might see a little bit of separation.

So just something to keep in mind,

totally not a deal-breaker, and it's completely avoidable

if you make sure that the clips are fitting really, really

close to the scalp all the way around.

Just something I noticed, because usually when I try these

on for the first time I kinda plop them on,

I don't worry about getting things too secure,

and I notice that after a couple minutes of wearing it,

it felt really good along the back.

I didn't really clip this clip very tight

and it was pulling a little bit

and it was kind of separating where

I had my hair integrated, it was pulling back a bit.

Does that make sense?

Kind of hard to describe.

So if your hair loss is a little bit more

on the advanced side like mine is,

Top Full could be a great option for you to try,

'cause I think it's really perfect for those

who love the feel of a topper, love the convenience

of a topper, but aren't quite

ready to move to a full wig.

Until you are ready, this could be a wonderful

transition piece to move you from toppers to a wig,

or it could be something that you can wear

for a really long time because it does cover

such a large area of hair loss.

So I'm gonna be placing this version,

this synthetic version, as well as the human hair version

in the Hair Try-On Shop that is a perk for members

of the Corner of Hope & Mane community.

So if you want to try these on in the comfort

of your own home, go ahead and check that out

and you can learn all about how you can do that.

This could be a really great compromise

for those that love the feel of a topper

but aren't quite ready to move to a full wig.

So super happy that this came out.

Okay, any questions on this piece, let me know.

If you found this video helpful, hit the like button below,

and if you haven't subscribed to

my channel already, please do so, thanks!

Hey, one more thing before I officially sign off.

I hope you love this piece, I love it too,

but if you're still a little bit confused about where

to go for that first hair topper or you're just

a little bit overwhelmed with all the options out there,

I'm gonna put a link below and it's to my five day

email series that goes over five aspects

that you really need to be concerned about

when finding that perfect piece.

So check that out and at the end of the five days

you'll have a much better idea of what your first

hair topper should be, or if you're looking

to make a hair topper change, you'll have a better idea

of what direction to go in, okay?

So check it out, bye!

For more infomation >> HUGE TOPPER / HALF WIG! Perfect for Women's Hair Loss & Hair Thinning - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

The Houston Sabercats get ready for an encore - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> The Houston Sabercats get ready for an encore - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

죽순의 7 가지 놀라운 효과와 부작용 ► Skills for Life - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> 죽순의 7 가지 놀라운 효과와 부작용 ► Skills for Life - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Why Get Certified for Account-Based Marketing (ABM)? - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Why Get Certified for Account-Based Marketing (ABM)? - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Man to spend up to 10 years in prison for pistol-whipping, robbery at party - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Man to spend up to 10 years in prison for pistol-whipping, robbery at party - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dental Hygiene for Infants | Keeping Their Smile Bright - Duration: 1:57.

One of the most common questions that I get is, "When should I expect the first

baby tooth?" The reality is it's a range. Some children are actually born

with baby teeth and there are some kids who don't get their first tooth

until they're 18 months old. All of those things are okay, but the thing I want to

impart on everyone is that it's important to see a pediatric dentist or

a general dentist by the age of 1 or the first tooth. The reason we want to do

that is we want to make the dentist a fun experience. Unfortunately, a lot of

the community feels that we're rather scary people. What we want to do is

desensitize your child to being able to have a toothbrush in their mouth and to

realize that it's okay to open your mouth. A lot of parents I find, just give

the toothbrush to their child, which they like, but it's important for them to be

accustomed to someone else brushing their teeth, so start brushing their

teeth with that first tooth. Now when it comes to toothpaste you want to make

sure that it actually does have fluoride in it. The key is to not use very much. If

you look online, you can just use something called a smear of toothpaste

until you are confident they're going to spit that toothpaste out. When you are

trying to brush your child's teeth, one way that I do it with my own 11 month

old is I actually just hold him and then I brush the teeth. Then he

usually grabs my hand starts brushing on its own. The best thing to do though is

to brush the top and the bottom completely separate. When I talk to

older kids when they're brushing their teeth as well, I have them brush each

tooth as an individual thing so you spend five seconds on each individual

tooth. One child, actually yesterday, told me you're scratching my gums. You

actually want to scratch those baby's gums because it toughens them up to

prevent gingivitis. The takeaway message is you want to make sure that your child

sees a dentist by their first tooth or age 1. You want to get in that mouth

as soon as possible, so right when you start seeing that little tooth come in

get that toothbrush in there.

For more infomation >> Dental Hygiene for Infants | Keeping Their Smile Bright - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

New gallery for food lovers is opening in downtown Seattle - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> New gallery for food lovers is opening in downtown Seattle - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sea Shepherd is Fighting for the Vaquita Porpoise - Duration: 1:08.

The vaquita is the smallest and most endangered porpoise in the world and

it's only found in the upper reaches of the Sea of Cortez well the numbers of

the vaquita have plummeted to under 30 because they're the bycatch of the total

habla fishery five years ago we established operation

Milagro which in Spanish means miracle and that is the whole and point of this

is to prevent the extinction of the vaquita porpoise we're the manpower

that's necessary to take the nets out that the poachers are leaving to catch

the fish and we use these vessels to actively go out and stop the Porto so we

actually take federal police and and naval personnel on board so that we have

the right to arrest all we can do really is our best to help dolphin and whale

and other marine wildlife species to recover and I'm quite confident that if

it hasn't been for our last four years of campaigning that the the vaquita

would now be extinct

For more infomation >> Sea Shepherd is Fighting for the Vaquita Porpoise - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Making the Most of the PSAT NMSQT for Idaho Students and Parents Webinar - November 8, 2018 - Duration: 13:53.

Welcome to today's webinar entitled Making the most of the PSAT/NMSQT for Idaho Students

and Parents.

My name is Stephen McCue and I'm Director of State and District Partnerships for the

College Board.

Today's webinar is brought to you by the College Board and the Idaho State Department

of Education.

To start, we'd like to share with you the Idaho State Department of Education's policy

regarding the PSAT/NMSQT.

As you can see, this assessment is offered to public high school 10th graders as part

of the state's college and career readiness assessment program.

It measures what students have already learned in school and emphasizes reading, writing

and math.

During our session today, we will review some of the many benefits associated with the PSAT/NMSQT

as shown in this slide.

These include scholarship opportunities, college and career planning tools and practice resources

to prepare for the SAT.

The PSAT/NMSQT, which is the preliminary SAT National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test,

is part of the SAT Suite of Assessments.

Idaho students are very fortunate that the state sponsors the administration of the PSAT/NMSQT

in the fall of 10th grade and the SAT in the spring of 11th grade.

The College Board recognizes college readiness as an ongoing process and not a fixed point

in time.

The suite of assessments provides multiple opportunities for students and schools to

measure student progress toward this objective.

The National Merit Scholarship Organization has been a co-sponsor of this test for decades

and provides approximately $42 million in scholarships to qualifying juniors who take

the assessment.

In recent years, we have expanded our scholarship partners as you can see on this slide.

These new partners provide students with access to another $235 million in scholarship opportunities.

The PSAT/NMSQT is also closely aligned to the SAT.

Starting a few years ago, the PSAT and the SAT were been placed on a common vertical

scale based on the same research, knowledge and skills.

One of the key benefits of this vertical scale is that it helps students and educators monitor

student growth and progress throughout the suite of assessments.

In other words, a student who scored a 500 on the math section of the PSAT/NMSQT for

example, would have likely scored a 500 on the math section of the SAT had they taken

that assessment on the same day.

Therefore, if that same student were to score a 600 in math on the SAT the following year,

we can conclude that they improved their performance in math by 100 points over that time.

On this slide, you can see the breakdown of scores provided to students and schools after

the administration of the PSAT/NMSQT.

As you can see, we now go well beyond just the total score and the section scores to

now provide feedback on cross-test scores in Social Studies and Science as well as subscores

in several focus areas.

This data helps pinpoint exactly where student performance may be either strong or in need

of improvement.

One of the things students should be aware of is the use of college and career readiness

benchmarks in our scoring.

The College Board defines college and career readiness as a 75% likelihood of a student

scoring at least a C in a first-semester, credit bearing college course in a related

subject.

Our research has concluded that section scores of at least a 480 in evidencebased reading

a writing and a 530 in math will lead to college and career readiness.

As you can see on this slide, we have also back mapped scores down to 8th grade to show

target goals for students to make sure they are on the proper pace to meet the college

and career readiness benchmarks on the SAT.

A reminder that student scores on the PSAT/NMSQT will be released between December 10th and

12th.

Students will receive an email when their scores are available.

At that time, students will receive a paper score report from their school.

The paper score report provides a basic overview of their results including their answer on

each question of the test.

Our recommendation to all students is for them to go beyond the paper score report to

view their results online in their College Board account.

If students already have an existing account, they should find their scores there.

If they need to establish a free College Board account, they can do so in just a couple of

minutes by visiting www.collegeboard.org.

In their College Board account, students will find an online sore report, which will again

show them their answers to each question on the test, but it will also provide them with

access to the actual questions as well as explanations to each of the answers.

Beyond that, the online score report also provides students with links to several other

useful resources.

One of those links will connect students to their AP Potential.

AP Potential is a resource that uses student performance on the PSAT/NMSQT to identify

Advanced Placement exams on which the student has a strong likelihood to perform well.

This tool can help students identify possible AP courses that may be a good fit for their

skills.

Another resource students can link to in their online score report is our Big Future website.

This site provides several tools to assist students and families with college searches,

scholarship searches and college readiness advice.

Recently we added a series of on-demand webinars to Big Future designed to assist parents with

advice on a range of topics, such as paying for college.

Through their online score report, students will also have free and direct access to the

College Board's career planning tool known as 'Roadmap to Careers'.

This resource is the result of a partnership between College Board and the PBS television

series 'Roadtrip Nation'.

When using this tool, students are asked to first identify some of the activities that

are of most interest to them.

The tool then combines their various interests and makes recommendations for college majors

and career fields that may be a good match to those interests.

In addition, students will also be able to watch videos from 'Roadtrip Nation' which

feature interviews with prominent individuals who share interests similar to themselves.

These inspiring videos help students relate to leaders who tell their stories about how

they became successful and the choices they made as high school students to get where

they are today.

Another key resource that students have access to is the Official SAT Practice Tool available

through Khan Academy.

Using their online score report in their College Board account, students are given the option

of linking their PSAT/NMSQT scores with Khan Academy.

If students do not have an existing free Khan Academy account, they can establish one in

just a couple of minutes.

Once these accounts are linked, Khan Academy will provide the student with a personalized

SAT practice plan based on their PSAT/NMSQT performance.

This provides students interested in practicing for the SAT with effective support to help

them improve their skills.

Official SAT Practice at Khan Academy has been available for two years now and the College

Board is extremely pleased with the response to this site by students.

We have seen more than 6 million unique users, with 46% of all SAT test takers now reporting

use of this tool.

Recently College Board released results from a study of 250,000 students from the class

of 2017.

The research showed that students who spent 6 hours using the SAT practice tool at Khan

Academy saw their scores on the SAT rise on average 90 points from their previous PSAT/NMSAT

scores.

Students who spend 20 hours using the tool saw their scores improve on average by 115

points.

We are very excited by these results and students too are starting to see that a little bit

of time spent on practice can lead to significant improvement.

Through the Official SAT Practice Tool at Khan Academy students also have free access

to eight SAT practice exams.

No longer do students have to buy expensive practice books.

They can now use these exams, which have all been written by the College Board, to practice

for the SAT.

Another tool popular with students is our College Board Daily Practice app.

This free app is available through the app store and google play and provides students

with an SAT question of the day among other resources.

We'd also like to take this opportunity to remind families that the College Board

provides lowincome students with numerous benefits, including fee waivers for the PSAT/NMSQT

and the SAT.

We encourage all eligible students to take full advantage of the opportunities available

to them and to check with their counselor for more information.

Once a student has registered for a College Board assessment using a fee waiver, we will

provide the remaining fee waiver benefits to them through their College Board account.

As we conclude, we wanted to mention a couple of additional resources for students and families.

One is a new site we have established for parents to help them through the college process.

This site has several resources parents can use to help their children on the path toward

college.

For more information about Official SAT Practice a Khan Academy please visit satpractice.org

and for general information about the PSAT/NMSQT please visit collegeboard.org/psat.

Thank you very much for joining us today and please remember to contact your high school

counselor for more information about the SAT Suite of Assessments and College Board resources

for students.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét