Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Finding treasure I

Think they're just collecting coconuts captain. Oh, that's what they want us to think but it's a puny pirate trick doing magic tricks

whoo, how exciting

Watches are samey magic words and turn shark

This frog is a matter of great importance

What's so important about this frog, but we'll help you catch the Frog if you like really truly Oh who me. Thanks you

Matey's wanna help us catch captain look the Frog

Shiver me timbers. Where did that frog go gotten croak that ahead

We're gonna end up in the cracking rumbling tummy

Hmm he sounds hungry, maybe if we give him a snack he'll go away

coconuts

There he is. He's trees. I'll catch him

Look the little fellas right here

Swash me buckle. Now. The captain is a flying frog we need to catch him and fast

Going down I know how we can catch him

Here you go. Mr. Smee Oh

Captain you're back

Quickiy bones change hook the Frog back into hook the captain he does nothing. I'll be pirates cavalry

One more time I'll burry pirate cock ee

You know, maybe we need to talk to someone else who knows something about magic

Misty the wonderful witch

These are frowning up

Let's see what I can do to help you by the power of flowers and babbling brooks this frog must turn itself

Bones isn't a magician. I knew it

It'll be okay Catherine. You just have to let us find you first

So if that frog is just a frog then where is Captain Hook maybe he's in trouble

Maybe he's Captain Hook

Names hooks clinging to the neverland cliffs. This is an emergency laughter fine

Thanks for helping us on our froggy adventure today mateys

One two three

Is this some sort of a pom picnic the magic

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 1190 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Maryville City schools add kiosks for background checks for visitors - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Maryville City schools add kiosks for background checks for visitors - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Ads ramp up in race for governor - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Ads ramp up in race for governor - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Pose for Paws - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Pose for Paws - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

State Secretary William Galvin pushing for automatic voter registration bill - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> State Secretary William Galvin pushing for automatic voter registration bill - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Long recovery for Scottsburg, Indiana officer hit by truck - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Long recovery for Scottsburg, Indiana officer hit by truck - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Finding time for exercise a major challenge after high school - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Finding time for exercise a major challenge after high school - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Halifax Break-In Suspect Wanted For Murder - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Halifax Break-In Suspect Wanted For Murder - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Rob's Weather Artist of the Day for Tuesday, July 31st - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Rob's Weather Artist of the Day for Tuesday, July 31st - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

12 Indicted For Role In Moving Scam At Center Of Consumer Justice Investigation - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> 12 Indicted For Role In Moving Scam At Center Of Consumer Justice Investigation - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Vintage Inspired Classic Makeup - How I did my makeup for my Wedding! - Duration: 24:01.

hey everyone welcome to my channel my name is Justine thank you so much for

stopping by if you're new to my channel welcome today I am doing a how I did my

makeup on my wedding type of video this weekend will mark two years that I've

been with my husband Carlos so I did kind of want to just hop on and share

with you guys all of my Holy Grail products from my wedding most of the

products are still part of my vanity part of my daily routine I usually pick

one or two items from this whole group of items because they are so good and so

I chose them specifically for my wedding and all of it photographed beautifully

so to kind of get in the spirit of it all I am wearing my robe that says

bright on it that I did kind of pick up for the wedding specifically I'm wearing

my very favorite hair accessories that I picked up as well and just kind of get

in you know take me back to memory lane so without further ado if you want to

see how I got this look then just keep watching during that time I did already

have a pretty good routine with my makeup of products that I really loved

and I didn't use a primer though I had not started using a specific primer what

I did like to do was put on the Murad oil control mattifier and that was

pretty much like my primer it has like a very thick glue consistency to it so I

what I used to do is put a serum around the perimeter of my face and I don't

have that serum so I did go ahead today and just put a lightweight moisturizer

on I used Mario Badescu this is the oil-free moisturizer and I

put it around just these areas all around my face and down my neck and then

what I used to do was take some of the Murad oil control and I would just Pat

this on my t-zone and that's how I used to control oil all right so after I put

on all of my lotions and primed my skin really well my foundation that I used

was of course Estee Lauder's Double Wear I'm in the colored 1w2 sand I was able

to pick up a 10-day supply at Estee Lauder at the counter so let's go ahead

and apply this to my face I did use a Beauty Blender but I'm just gonna take

it off my hand though and just kind of spot or just kind of put it on my face

first I'm gonna go in with my Beauty Blender and blend it out you do have to

work really quick with this

so we had our wedding in Las Vegas Nevada we did do it at the Hilton I

think it was the Hilton Garden Inn it wasn't exactly on the strip but I did

like the venue it was kind of like tropical themed and initially we really

wanted to get married in Hawaii but it's very expensive to get married in Hawaii

and we thought this was kind of like the best compromise we could do so that our

parents could be there and you know our friends so it worked out really well it

was really pretty um the area was really pretty I have a

burn here from a couple days ago I burnt my forehead with my curling iron which I

haven't done in years and so it's healing now it's been here for about I

want to say like four days now it's starting to scab

I just put my hair up today and a fun I was lucky enough to have one of my best

friends Amanda with me and my aunt Donna with me who are both hair stylists and

they were able to do my hair for my wedding

so that so once you get to the cover adjust you

want which this is really really buildable that's why I really love this

foundation because I can go in spots like on my cheek where it's a little bit

more a little bit more like hyperpigmentation and acne scarring I

tend to breakout right there as well and underneath my chin if I'm using a Beauty

Blender with this foundation helps it to be the most natural alright so for my

concealer I am using a bye-bye under-eye illumination and this I have had for at

least three years not this particular one this is a repurchase but I've been

using bye-bye under-eye for years and when the illumination came out I jumped

on that and it's really really really good at concealing under eyes so I did

use this on my wedding day I think this was before shape tape came out but I'm

not 100% sure two years ago shaped teeth was out and

if it was I hadn't tried it out yet I don't think I'm pretty sure shape tape

would have been one of my concealers that I would have taken but this one

works just as well - I think the main difference between

the by by elimination and the shape tape is shape tape is really crease proof so

it does dry down a little bit more dry and Matt you really don't even need to

set it but it does kind of tend to dry out my under-eye sometime so I don't

like to use it all the time I do kind of alternate this concealer

with the Hartman and I do like to use my finger when I blend out concealer I do

have like a brush for this but I think the best coverage is the warmth of your

finger it's really going to give you the best result and the thing about this

concealer too is a little bit goes a really really long way so when you

purchase this I'm not sure how much it is retail but I'm sure it's like a

sticker shock to a lot of people but look at the tube the tube is huge and

this thing will last you forever let me tell you it is definitely a great

investment all right so I do set my under eye with a different powder I've

always been using the covergirl this is the advanced radiance powder and creamy

natural and I've used this for years just because it's one of the only

powders that's a little bit more silky under the eye I don't like it to dry out

I don't like like the oil control type of powders or any of the powders I

usually use on my face those are usually going to help me with oil but I don't

want that underneath my eye so I do take a small sponge and I go into the compact

and I just press it underneath my eye and pressing the product in is going to

help prevent creasing because that's one downfall from this concealer is it does

tend to crease a little bit if you don't set it and if you use too much of it so

you have to kind of play with it and see and then I'm going to go ahead and set

my face with my absolute favorite powder for the face which is Kat Von D's

translucent powder this is wonderful I love this if you have normal to oily

skin you will love this and one thing that I do remember doing is taking my

wet Beauty Blender and putting it into the product and just kind of pressing it

and what I'm going to do is keep the baked on while I do my eyes for my eye

primer I'm going to use the five and one by bare minerals distance in the color

soft linens I really really like this a lot it has SPF 15 and this is a really

good primer to neutralize your eyes you know a lot of people use concealer I do

that sometimes but some concealers don't hold up on my oily lids so I find like

this product does hold up on my lids and it gives you a really nice clean white

base to work off of so put this on my eyes and I have a birthmark right here

on my lid so I do like to kind of try to cover that when I can and this does

pretty good I go in the inner ducts or the inner corners I remember taking my

favorite palette which it was lorac and I still have it

it's the lorac pro so this was the first one I still have the same one I still

use it these lorac shadows are one of the best

if not the best in formulation the very very buttery they apply very nicely they

blend easily so I do love lorac I always come back to this for more classic looks

which is what I was going for for my wedding our wedding was more of like

rockabilly vintage themed and I did want to do a classic type of eye with like a

modern twist on my makeup this cream shade here and it's right here

and I'm just gonna kind of sweep this at the top of the crease area doesn't do

anything but I do want to start to slowly build my eye look then I went

into the taupe color which is a very very light brown or it's more of like

the lighter the lighter brown color going to put this on my crease or into

my crease I did want to mimic how makeup was done more in the 50s when I was

doing my makeup so a lot of the time they really only used maybe two colors

it was usually a color like this a topi color at the crease and then it was

blended up and out

so I remember just doing that specifically and it wasn't as pronounced

as it is now so what wasn't very you know you see the crease and you see the

colors it was very blended out

and I just use circular motions to blend up and I keep glancing at my picture

that I took just to remind myself of the makeup look and I did go into the white

in this palette and I went under to the brow

I didn't do a shimmery color underneath my brow for my wedding and then I do

remember doing white on my lid so I took my favorite white which is from NYX and

it's the milk this one's kind of looks weird cuz it broke but this is the milk

the color milk and it is the jumbo pencil and I did put this on my lid to

create like a white base and blend it out with my finger

then I went on top of that with the white in the lorac palette so I'm going

to take my finger and press the white just on the lid I'm going to go back

into that tophi color and just kind of blend it in the crease a little bit and

I did go underneath my eye so I'm going to go into the taupe color again just

right underneath the lash line it's called sable go right underneath

I did use something on my waterline so I'm gonna go in with smooth shadow by

Elizabeth Mott and this has a little bit of glitter in it I'm gonna align my eyes

and I did do something in my inner corner and it was this by Palladio it's

called line out loud it's the intense shimmer liquid eyeliner and I remember

using this specifically because I wanted to have some glitter in my inner corner

so I'm just going to put this in here

and I put some underneath as well kind of dragged it and then I'm gonna go into

the lorac palette into called champagne and nude I'm gonna kind of go into both

kind of place that over where I put the liner to kind of help blend it out

because this is more an eyeliner and it dries really quickly and it doesn't

really blend as well as I would like next I'm gonna just kind of blend out

this bake that I had and just kind of put it on the rest of my face

usually estee lauder double wear does not need to really be powdered like that

but I did want to ensure that it lasted all day it was really really hot in

Vegas I didn't you know we had a lot going on I didn't want to have to touch

up my face so I did everything that I could to ensure my makeup stayed the

same all day next I'm taking Kat Von D's tattoo liner which I did use on my

wedding day and love this I love this liner it's good for oily lids lasts all

day it's my Holy Grail and I made a wing

and then I went ahead and curled my lashes and at the time my favorite

mascara which it's still one of my favorites is lash sensational by

Maybelline and I'm going to put this on both the top and bottom

and I'm gonna skip over I did do false lashes on my wedding but I'll do those

last and I'm gonna go ahead and go to my brows now and what I use for my brows

which I still use and is one of my favorites is from makeup forever the

aqua brow and I just put a little bit of this on my palette that I have in front

of me and I use an angled brush if you want more in-depth on how I use this

product I'll link the video down below it's the how I do my brows video and I

will I kind of show you the product more closely and walk you step-by-step on how

I did my brows so I'm going to go ahead and speed this up and finish up my

breasts

okay brows are done and I'm gonna be taking one of my favorite blushes this

is from Milani it's their baked blush and it is in Luminoso I'm going to apply

this with an elf blush brush

and then I did take two Faced chocolate Soleil this is medium deep I don't pick

this up too much anymore out of all the products that I'm using just because I

love the Kat Von D contour palette now that one's one of my favorites but this

one's still really really awesome smells really good smells like cocoa crown a

contour brush I'm just gonna put some underneath my chin and on the temples

she then kind of blend this a little bit and take a little bit of that on the

nose

alright guys I'm gonna take Becca this is the shimmering skin perfecter this is

the pressed version in opal and I definitely wore this on my wedding day I

absolutely loved this highlight it is one of my absolute favorite highlights

lasts all day it is apparently pricey for highlight but it lasts me really

long so before I put on my lashes I did set my face with a setting spray and I

did use Urban Decay's all nighter and this one or the D slick both of them are

really really really good for making your makeup last all day and it has like

a double lid to ensure that it doesn't dry out so it's important to put both of

those on so that you're not spraying it out and it like the little applicator or

the little spray doesn't get really dry because then the spritzer on it will get

a lot more droplets on it so it's important to put both of the lids on

that and I'm gonna go ahead and put on my false lashes so the lashes that I

wore in for my wedding I remember it was they had these little jewels on them and

so I did find the same ones I'm hoping these are the same ones these are

similar she's with some tiny jewels and I'm just going to apply these I

don't wear false lashes very often but when I do I use Shi glue which is clear

and it is a lash adhesive and this container it's lasted me a really really

long time and it's the best glue that I've ever found my lashes stay on all

day all right after I have my lashes on I did look at my picture again and then

I was a little bit of glittery sparkle on my lid and so what I think I did is I

took this champagne color

from the lorac palette and I just placed it on the center of my lid

and the last thing I did was use my favorite lip color this is from dose of

colors in the color of Merlot it lasted through mimosas in the morning and our

we had like a morning wedding and then we had brunch so we had

a lot of breakfast items lots of the lunch items was a lot of food actually

all right everyone so that was all of the products that I did use for my

wedding day two years ago what I'm thinking is I might do a separate video

on some of the things that I did wear for my wedding such as my you know

little robe that I'm wearing now my hair accessories other things my dress the

tool that I found underneath my shoes all of that I either found online for

very inexpensive or I kind of just found things here and there throughout the

year to really kind of pull through both my husband and my looks to kind of have

it you know fit our vision and kind of keep with the theme so I might do a

video on that and so stay tuned for that and point out down memory lane with me

and thank you guys so so very much for watching my video today and we will see

you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét