Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

I just want to start by saying how grateful I am to be in this room with you all.

There's a lot of people here and as I reflect them like the collection of talent that is

gathered here. I just feel very lucky to be a part of it. So thank you so much for having me

My name's Kurt. I am from Dropbox and

I

Am a design director. I'm gonna talk a little bit about how we have created the conditions of great design

But before I get into any of that just a little bit about my personal story how I got to where I am now

I've taken a bit of a roundabout path

slightly

unconventional

In college

I got a degree in industrial engineering not to be confused with industrial design

My first job out of school was as a flight test engineer for the Air Force

So couldn't be doing something more different than what I'm doing now

But this is the aircraft I worked on it is the b-52 bomber

My responsibility was to test and maintain new technology on this very old aircraft

And I think well, it sounds cool. It sounds like a cool job for me

It was just that it was just a job didn't love it. Didn't hate it

But one thing was especially clear to me. I did not wake up in the morning excited to go to work and

a big fear that I had at the time was

You know

Coming to the end of my career when I'm 60 years old looking back on my life and realizing I had not

Spent time on something. I was passionate about or truly cared about and

You know work is such a huge huge part of your life

Was not okay with this kind of status quo of trading away one third of your life to work

one third of your life to sleep and

Then the small other one-third that happens on nights and weekends is the life that you enjoy live

I was like that's bullshit. I am not subscribing to that philosophy

so it was

that was like a good indication that was time for a change and I was like now what I felt quite lost and

I looked at the tech industry as something that was really

fascinating exciting from the outside looking in and I just saw that it was rapidly changing and having a huge impact on the world and

I was like, I'm gonna go be part of that. Whatever that means

So I do consider myself a late bloomer but fast learner in design

the first time I opened up a design to was 23 years old Photoshop and

I had to do it because I had to build something from nothing. I had no marketable skills. I was like, all right

I'm just gonna brute-force this and try and like do the startup thing, I guess

so

That's I quit my job, very naively without much of a plan and over the course of the next two years

It was a pretty wild journey

This is a photo of me in the back of a car

Part of my journey, I won't go into super detail here. This could be a whole talk in itself, but

When I first moved to San Francisco, I could only afford to do it by living out of my car. My total expenses were

about two hundred fifty dollars a month, so

ink magazine wrote a nice article about it, but it was just like part of my journey to

kind of like break into tech and

What I found through this experience

I continued to build and ship a lot of stuff with the aspiration that I would still build a company

I found that I was not actually passionate about being an entrepreneur

I was passionate about design and I was looking for a way to like

block out all the other noise that comes with trying to be an entrepreneur so found a way to hustle my

Feet into a design agency down south South Bay that's called ZURB

It was kind of like design wonderland we use design to Sun it to solve a ton of different problems

My friend was then starting a company called ship. Sorry Matias. We dropped the bow as well

Yeah

It was a roller coaster. I joined when there was ten people I helped

The design team and we grew in total to 250 people in just two years

And that pretty much brings me to today where I work at Dropbox. I've been at Dropbox for about two years and

The reason why I wanted to just share that like quick story was that there's not one

Right way to go about like being a designer breaking design

I think often people like say like

Oh Like first I need to go to design school or I need to work at company a B and C and then I'll be successful

So anyways, that was just my path. I just wanted to

Kind of give you a quick snapshot of that. So now we can actually talk about the real stuff. I

Lead a design team that works on a product called Dropbox paper. How many of you have heard of paper?

Ok, how many of you use paper? Okay, we're doing all right, then. I still got some work to do

But for those of you that might not be familiar

Paper is a collaborative workspace that helps teams

Create and share ideas. We release the product a little over a year ago and

When we came out of beta we made a short video to help tell the product story

Do we have sound

You

Just imagine some crazy amazing voiceover right now, it's happening

All right, let's do it we made a short video to tell the product story

It's about people

Working together in a more human and connected way

Because that's how people grow the best ideas

That's paper from Dropbox

It's just what's needed

To keep everything moving

Everyone adding and creating together

from wherever they are

It's staying connected and keeping each other going

With comments that feel like conversations

Or fist bumps or whatever that one is

So that an idea

Can inspire an image

It sparks a look and feel

And even more ideas about music

Emotion

And color

that all make an idea

into an even better version of itself

That's why we made paper

because when people work together

In a more human and connected way

They grow better ideas

From Dropbox you

This is a piece of paper

And we really do use physical paper as

Continued inspiration for the product the pitch to Drew house in our CEO was all about taking inspiration from the physical page

But making it digital

physical paper paper can be

Incredibly flexible it is

Disposable or permanent formal or informal you can use it for writing

collaging drawing painting

It's flexible enough to take on ideas of all kinds and we want our paper Dropbox paper to be equally flexible and inspiring

So while we have designed paper to be this incredibly flexible workspace

We have noticed a few trends and how it's used. Our biggest advocates are

creatives they're designers musicians artists

Steve Aoki who's a musician used paper to create his newest album colony

fashion designer Dion Lee and his team used paper when creating new fashion collections and

John Bernie Chia, he's a filmmaker and producer

He uses paper to plan the Sundance Film Festival as well as a place to imagine new films of zone

so I just want to give you a quick overview of what paper is so

You have an understanding as I use it to illustrate a few points throughout so let's get into it

Let's talk about how we on the paper team have created the conditions for great design

Really? I'm going to focus on three primary themes. The first of which is to build a team that cares

This is the paper design team

- a few folks, we've grown a little bit. It is made up of product designers design researchers and UX writers

However, however, the whole paper team looks something more like this

There's about 80 of us in total across engineering product management marketing

analytics and

one thing that has felt very special about the team of people that we have assembled is

the depth of care that we have for paper

so

Care

build a team that cares but one thing I want to be especially clear about is I am NOT saying

build a team that cares about design that to me is arrogant and

Unfair to ask of your team you as a designer are not entitled to have everyone care about design

Instead what I'm suggesting is that you care about the product

The product is objectively what matters it's the thing that is

built and is what ships it's the thing that people use and find value in and

ultimately, it's the thing that

Great design is affecting so this might sound quite obvious and maybe trivial of course care about the product

But the type of care that I am talking about is like real genuine

Authentic care the kind of is heartfelt and deep and I actually think that's quite rare to find across an entire team

So how have we done it on the paper team? I really think that it can be distilled down to

One kind of like thing that we have really invested a lot into and that's to create a sense of ownership across the team

When you feel personally connected to what you build you tend to care more about it

So how have we done that a few very tactical things? The first is called hacky hour. It happens twice as sprints

Which is once every three weeks we gathered together in a room and we build whatever we want

Anyone who has an idea I can grab an engineer and build it

so it really like speaks to the culture of like having ideas come from the bottom up and when you're contributing your own ideas into

The product directly into the product it gives you this this sense of ownership over it

to build on that point we

Tend to encourage lots and lots of experimentation. So for experiments that are larger in scope

We allow anyone to build and ship to a small team of people that call the composer team. It's made up of about

150 people who work at Dropbox but it's a way to build something real and ship it

So this is a screenshot of our experiment panel inside a paper

There's where the composer team lives. I'm part of the composer team

I can come in here and toggle on and off any experiment. I've lured the experiments because they might just blow your mind

But it is real it is a real thing that we do

cool

Another way that we have built on the design team a strong sense of ownership outside of design is we practice what is called participatory?

Design, meaning we pull other disciplines into our design process

This is a photo it was taken a few weeks ago. We're in the process of rethinking our onboarding into paper and

We got together with engineers

PMS

Researchers writers and we had a generative like brainstorming session. Well you see on the wall is our existing flow

we called it like our

Subway, because we like mapped out the user flow with yarn the past that they could take

But what this allowed us to do was to get the entire team bought in super early

this is before we ever like touched a design tool and

Contributing to the direction that we take things

finally

I've noticed that when your work matters to the company you work for

You tend to care more

so paper has been a top company goal at Dropbox for the last two years in 2017, and now this year and

I think when you're up against a very aspirational goal for the company

It tends to bond the team together and create this collective sense of ownership. So

There goes the rocket

Cool so build a team that cares check

The next theme is around

Being opinionated be opinionated with your designs

This is Microsoft Word it is the godfather of the word processor

It's design has

informed almost every text editor that would come after it and it was the first version was built a

little over 30 years ago and

Word was fundamentally designed for the printed page. There is literally a piece of paper inside of the interface and

This is word from today

what you saw just the screen before was a screenshot from ten years ago and

It's held true to this design

Very very little has changed about the approach to the design of word

But over the course of 30 years the way that people have worked has dramatically changed and

Even tools that were built for online use and intended to be collaborative are sticking to this design of the past

This is just my moment to throw a little shade at our friends at Google

So what do we start with on paper

you

We started with truly a blank canvas. We wanted to think from first principles

around what a tool would look like built for modern-day collaboration and

What we designed doesn't actually look a whole lot different than that blank canvas on the surface

It's very simple, but it is able to unfold around you as you work into almost endless possibilities

This is a strong opinion. We hold on the paper design team

We believe that your tools should mold around you personally rather than you needing to mold around your tools. So

Be opinionated we have a strong opinion

But put a bunch of opinionated people together in a room and ask them to make decisions and things become quite difficult

so in order to

Help with that we of course created design principles. I was here yesterday and I caught a

few talks, and I think every single presenter had the word principle in their

in their presentation, so this is nothing new but I

Feel like teams often write principles stick them on a shelf said we did it and let them gather dust

So what I want to share with you is how we have specifically

Put our principles into practice

Because the hard part is actually living your principles. So our first principle is confidence through clarity

we believe that people do their best work when they're confident and

Confidence comes when things are clear to you

Here's how we have designed for clarity and the product the first thing that you'll see is our editor attribution

You can clearly see who has contributed to each piece of a doc

Another example of designing for clarity is our annotations feature

So if you drop in an image

We allow you to annotate a specific part of it. If you've ever tried to give design feedback over email or written text

It's it's quite difficult. So this allows you to be like specific and actionable in your feedback

Principle number two flow through focus, we believe that your best creative thinking happens when your focus it almost

Allows you to enter like a state of flow someone yesterday

I forget who was talking about this state of flow and it is something that we designed for

So again on the surface very very simple. You won't see any

Overly exposed formatting menus or features really?

But the way that we have approached this is that we give you the things you need in the moments you need them

So a couple examples

Are formatting menu only appears when you highlight text indicating you want to interact with it

And better yet, we support markdown so you don't need a formatting menu at all. He never need to leave the keyboard

Similarly with our table of contents as you're composing and building a dock we are automatically inserting these tick marks along the

left edge

Upon hover, we expose the table of contents allowing you to navigate to a different part of the dock

But by default we're getting out of your way

We took another approach when you copy and paste links into the canvas we can

often recognize that there is a piece of content associated with that link and

We automatically expand it and allow you to interact with that content inside of the dock

So here you dropped in a youtube link, you can play the video

Similar you have a Pinterest board. You just paste the Pinterest link in

SoundCloud

Envisions so you can put an envisioned prototype in and actually like click the prototype with ever without ever leaving the paper canvas

And we do the same thing with framer

Last thing for designing for focus. This is one of my

favorite features from like a standpoint of cleverness

we allow you to turn your dock into a

presentable artifact in a single click of a button so

Here's a quick demonstration of that so

click present and

We open in a new tab

We even if you want to be provocative if we let you go into dark mode scary

But essentially what this gives you is

Slides we increase the size of the content. We remove the user interface

Really creating that focused experience for you to tell your story

Alright principle number three

creativity through play we believe people are people regardless if they're at work or not and

People like to have fun. I don't think you need to be this dark cold rigid version of like what people often identify as

Professional so here's a few ways that we have allowed people to be their most creative selves through Play

The first kind of simple thing is we have

Integrated animated stickers into our comments. It allows you to express and emote as you would in real life

And we really do love our stickers. This is our paper wizard

He has become almost like a mascot for the team

Because he embodies so much of the character that we strive to have in the product

Every time you start a new dock. We write a little clever message just for you a couple examples

Give me a name now write something brilliant

The trees thank you for creating this dock

You are a shining star you are a tiny masterpiece

Everyone loves emoji. So do we and

An example of how we have taken this in

To like a playful forum is whenever you insert emoji into the document title

We also insert it into the browser tab

So it actually there's some utility it helps with wayfinding if you have a ton of tabs open

Or you could just do stupid shit like have a zoo and your browser. I don't know

Cool we also have a handful of Easter eggs hidden throughout the product. There's actually quite a lot

If you remember the old school Nokia cell phones. They're like the brick phones. It was my first cell phone

It came default with one game. I think it was snake. So we have recreated our emoji snake inside of paper

Buy me a beer sometime and I'll tell you how to find it. Otherwise, you can click around randomly until something happens

I don't I don't know

secrets

Cool fourth and final principle of of our team and how we have acted on them is teamwork through trust

we believe the best teams operate with inherent trust with one another and

A couple examples of that is our shared to do feature. So

At any point in time you can ask a teammate to do a task for you and your teammates can do the same to you

Additionally, when you go to share a dock we default to edit permissions, we think that the best teams are co-creating together

So that's it be opinionated that's kind of like how we have

acted on our opinion and ensured that the opinion was coming from the collective team not just like one-off opinions the

The third kind of theme and this one will be shorter, but it's to put people at the center

This is probably not something new like talk to users I say people I think users is a little like dehumanizing

There's just like people using the products. They're not users. I don't know

but talk to people all the time and

We really do do this on paper a lot of times

It's like a kind of like a mantra but people don't often do it a couple examples. We're very lucky to have a

supremely talented design research team on paper

So we do traditional kind of like more formal research studies as an example. This is

us going on sites and

Getting a deeper understanding of a team's creative workflow

We took a participatory approach with this as well where the people were

Demonstrating how they work with their team throughout a given day

in this study the

People or the animals you can see like the elephant represented the person's teammates and the modes of transportation

So the school bus and bulldozer were the tools that they were using

In a much more casual way we also do weekly customer chats so anyone on the team is empowered to

Schedule a chat. They just reach out to a customer say hey

We'd love to talk to you for like an hour a lot of times we do this over

Videoconference, but it allows us to simply have conversations and keep our customers or people at the top of our mind

So we're not like designing for ourselves

We do sometimes go on site. This was in Australia, and we went into a design agency

They're called present company and they showed us their Docs that they have been creating there. Beautiful is very inspiring

But it's also a good opportunity for

Our people to tell us why the product sucks and what they need and where it's kind of like where we're dropping the ball

The

third thing that we do that feels pretty unique to

Our team is something we call real world Wednesday's this happens bi-weekly. We bring in about five to ten participants

to test super super early concepts

Sometimes it's literally like we print off two mock-ups and like put them in front of people and just have a conversation about it

The way we did we had designed this session is in this case. There is five participants

It's done speed-dating style. So they're very very rapid kind of like concept test. We do fifteen minutes and then the participants

Stands up and goes to another station to test another concept

That's all I have to share with you today

This is how we have created the conditions for great design the paper team

and

just to recap and summarize build a team that deeply cares about the product a very strong opinion about your approach to design and

Put people at the center of what you do

I am super bummed that I cannot come to the after party. I would love to chat with you more

But you can reach me online at Twitter. It's at Kurt Varner. Thank you so so much for having me

For more infomation >> Design Director at Dropbox | Kurt Varner | The Conditions for Great Design - Duration: 25:47.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show Part 60 Best Cartoon For Kids and Children - Leo Dixon - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video!Thanks you very much!

Get around

I

Think it's broken dude. We double-checked and the driver is definitely installed

So you can fix it sure

There's something evil in that camp Yoda, we gotta smash it

You don't know how to fix this do you what yes skips we know

Everything well, yeah, but not computers. Come on. Let's play this ourselves. I figured out how to fix hair at 2:19

More yeah, well you were gone we messed it up and now it's near 220 dude. It's even worse now look skips. It's fine

We called someone to come fix it you what look guys. I don't know

I think he needs to realize that there's some things he just can't fix

Okay, first open the Internet

Which one's the Internet Oh open the Internet just use the mouse and click the internet button really slow

Yeah, don't you know god, you're worse than my parents asking me computer questions over the phone. I'm taking a break

Yeah, me too. Hey Tecmo help this guy lo yeah, how's the old I'm holding up

Oh, I traded it in for an upgrade a few years back

Pretty cool, huh?

So what brings you here? I get that you're more of a hands-on learner

How about you join me on a house call see me fix one for real

Okay, let's do this

Great your house calls in this house. Remember when you fix my arm here hard to believe it used to be a battlefield, huh?

It still won't been our fan out the monitor just started flashing at about 20 minutes ago. These started coming out of the printer

What the error 220 let's dance

To you we will now be able to digitize the external world

Wait we yes

Prepare to be a simmer

Thank you for really

Don't worry skips. We got this. What are we gonna do?

On the count of three you guys make a break for the keyboard and keep opening programs has mash ever really an

analogue relic in a digital world

Ironic really that a dinosaur like you would be the first limb if you open a bunch of programs you flow down

For more infomation >> Regular Show Part 60 Best Cartoon For Kids and Children - Leo Dixon - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

REPAINTING DOLLS | Super Hero Girls Custom Doll | Kids Makeup for Little Heroes - Duration: 7:36.

Welcome to our channel.

Have a nice time watching video on Dolls Beauty Channel, where we show you our love of making custom dolls for kids!

You are watching the video " Super Hero Girls Custom Doll Kids Makeup for Little Heroes"

Please Like, share our videos and do not forget to subscribe for not missing any.

For more infomation >> REPAINTING DOLLS | Super Hero Girls Custom Doll | Kids Makeup for Little Heroes - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Clarence Trampoline Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Yellow Tiger - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Tank top

Hey Clarence, why don't go take a look in the backyard. Hey, I've got something for Oh miss mush burger

Harry her paintings on night mashed depiction of the horrors that accompany solitary confinement

Anything I'm expecting some important packages while I'm away and I don't want him to be. All right you

Are you practicing for the cirque?

Come on you guys don't believe in witches do you you can jump on it, too?

No Go Fish, all right knee Queens Go Fish that's impossible. Okay. We've named every card in the deck really

Here we go public access all right way to go Chad silver

I don't have to entertain me go go jump on the trampoline, you know, someone should enjoy it. I can finally start on this book

What have you got for me in there Oh miss mush burgers packages

Why not this has to be the brought worst thing to ever happen

We're back sorry, we're going so long we brought you back pizza dough that I found this hat here is super fun

You couldn't come cuz here lab you dare, huh?

Green

Yeah, why you calling me?

No, peace. Oh, yeah

After our date she said she was thinking about becoming a nihilist again now that is the brats Wow

wanna jump on the trampoline

No a collection of the spheres no, no no

Alright so I trampoline bounce on the witch's roof transfer to the gym, let's go

Just to be clear boys shouldn't ever do this not normally

And the school and the mountains and the Sun that's great, buddy

For remember the player one second and the earth in the gap

Oh, yes, oh, yeah

Mary yes, and it deserves to be seen

For more infomation >> Clarence Trampoline Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Yellow Tiger - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Not Excited for Battlefield V - Duration: 3:11.

So there's no doubt that this channel has been fairly inactive over the last few days.

I've been finding it more and more difficult to be excited about Battlefield V because

I'm growing more and more distant from the franchise and its community.

All of this began with the reveal of the next title.

Personally I didn't have anything wrong with the actual reveal or the gameplay that

was showcased within the Alpha, but it was the backlash from the community that kind

of put me off entirely.

With that said, I'm not excited for Battlefield V, at least not as much as I thought I would

be.

In fact I don't even think I'm going to get the game at launch and that's because

there's so many other games out there that I'd much rather play.

For now I'm going to wait on community reviews from people I trust to give me their honest

opinions on the game, that way I can avoid any issues the game might have within its

first few weeks.

LevelCap did a video discussing the hype levels of the game and for the most part, I do agree

with him.

I'm very unsure about it unlike previous games where I personally felt that this could

be a game I could spend countless hours on.

I just don't have that in 2018.

I'm more excited for those revolutionary games that break the same pattern we often

see from other franchises.

Right now I'm looking forward to The Last of Us 2, Spider-Man, Cyberpunk 2077 and Death

Stranding.

As you can see, all of those games I've just mentioned are very different from the

Battlefield franchise.

Whether that's my competitive nature wearing thin, I don't know, but as I get older I

start to realize that if I'm not enjoying something, there's no point in doing it.

The only thing that's keeping me somewhat optimistic is the fact that every player now

gains access to every bit of content the game offers, but when that's the only thing I'm

looking forward to and don't take into account what the game is bringing to the table, it

might not be for me anymore.

So moving forward there might be a big content shift on the channel.

I'm not really sure what I'd like to do, if I even change anything at all, but for

now I'm going to continue playing Battlefield 4 and wait to see what Battlefield V has to

offer later this year.

For now I hope you guys enjoy this video, and as always, I hope to see you in my next

one.

For more infomation >> I'm Not Excited for Battlefield V - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Need for Speed Payback (NFS)AUDI CAR Gameplay Walkthrough Part37 JESS: RUNNER Mission - Duration: 2:50.

all right party time let's get it Q got the wrong Karma's no I don't Jessica

Miller and step on it we're on the clock here aren't we always don't take a

direct route we've got to throw them off the set

you got it

while we in a rush what's the threat my crop friends I'll think I'm powdering my

nose in the bathroom but I snuck out was one of their lieutenants cell phones the

house began there everywhere these days something bigs coming everyone's been on

edge since that convoy got hijacked

how's you gorgeous I'll be there in a moment

there was that I can't stand one good thing about blowing

you said something big was coming what did you mean the races are just one side

of the business the house has something bigger in life maybe you mean us among

many other things

where did you learn

not what I call going fast your fax can I call you the next time I

need a ride to the airport No

done good Miller

you on fleek Miller

For more infomation >> Need for Speed Payback (NFS)AUDI CAR Gameplay Walkthrough Part37 JESS: RUNNER Mission - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Morning weather forecast for Northeast Ohio: July 31, 2018 - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Morning weather forecast for Northeast Ohio: July 31, 2018 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Fishing For Friends - Duration: 22:39.

For more infomation >> Fishing For Friends - Duration: 22:39.

-------------------------------------------

Love For All Hatred For None | Dark Reality - Duration: 6:01.

Subscribe Please

For more infomation >> Love For All Hatred For None | Dark Reality - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Get ready for DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR 'Youth' in AUSTRALIA - Duration: 1:01.

Hello! We are DAY6!

We are here to announce DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR 'Youth' in AUSTRALIA !

We are going to meet our Australian My Days on August 10 at Palais Theatre in Melbourne

and on August 12 in Enmore Theatre in Sydney!

Since you guys requested us to come to you,

we put a lot of effort in preparing a cool stage ! So Stay tuned!

If you want to see DAY6 in other cities, go to MyMusictaste.com, and MAKE DAY6!

And you can also find details about our upcoming concerts on MyMusicTaste.com

We are axcited and thrilled to meet our My days in Ausralia!

It was DAY6, Thank you!

For more infomation >> Get ready for DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR 'Youth' in AUSTRALIA - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Natural Effective Home Remedies For Gum Disease and Loose Teeth - Duration: 3:43.

Fix your loose teeth and strengthen your gums loose teeth are commonly caused by

periodontitis an infection that can destroy the soft tissue and bone that

support your teeth while elevating your risk for heart attack stroke another

serious health problems according to Mayo Clinic dot phone because for oral

hygiene is the most common cause of periodontitis certain home remedies may

help strengthen your teeth in some cases when used along with proper oral hygiene

and regular visits to the dentist pepper and turmeric both turmeric and pepper

will work best in treating loose teeth by reducing the pain and swelling with

its anti-inflammatory properties they also prevent the bacterial or any

microbes getting into the loose teeth and causing infection with its

antibacterial and antimicrobial properties also pepper will enhance the

absorption of code from in enzyme in turmeric by the body and makes it work

best for treating the problem mix 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and black

pepper in a bowl and strip them then place this mix on the gums various

suffer from looseness massage it for a couple of

minutes and then rinse off with cold water make sure that not to eat or drink

anything for 30 minutes after removing this mix from the Mount repeat the same

process for trials daily till you get rid of the pain and swelling cast by a

loose taste Amla Army also known as Indian gooseberry is another effective

remedy that used widely to treat dental problems including loose teeth it

strengthens your gums of the loose teeth and prevents it falling it helps in

regeneration and healing of tissues and thereby tightens the teeth take 3 to 5

fresh amla's and extract the juice then add some water to heat still well unused

to rinse them out for twice a day make sure that not to drink or eat anything

for an hour after rinsing the mouth with this mix regular usage of this mix as a

mouthwash will treat your loose teeth problem precautions rubbing or chewing

avocado leaves on the gums will help strengthen the teeth along with fighting

cavities and other teeth issues clove oil helps to trade teeth pain and

inflammation of guns so massage your gums with this clove oil for few minutes

and rinse off after few minutes to fix the loose teeth naturally at home stay

away from teeth whitening kits as the bleaching agents wear away the enamel

and weaken the gum tissues regularly brush your teeth and massage your gums

to prevent it from infection and smelling this also helps to make them

more resistant rather than loosen up go for regular check-ups to your dentist

and follow the advice or solutions given by your doctor to maintain healthy teeth

and gums tight both calcium and vitamin D are essential to maintain healthy

teeth and bones in the body and that deficiency will lead to poor dental

health leads to shaky T so include supplements of calcium and vitamin D

that is sunrise and sunset combined in your diet to get healthy oral hygiene

and total retention feeling pain due to loose teeth then prevent the intake of

solid food and consume a liquid diet like warm vegetable or chicken soap to

supply the essential nutrients to the body and that meant to fight the

infection drink plenty of water and other healthy fluids to stay hydrated

and to prevent the bacterial action or formation of crack on your teeth thank

you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> Natural Effective Home Remedies For Gum Disease and Loose Teeth - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

English Stories For Kids | The Greedy Mouse | English Story Time For Babies | By Aanon Animation - Duration: 2:42.

The Greedy Mouse

A greedy mouse saw a basket full of corn.

He wanted to eat it.

So he made a small hole in the basket.

He squeezed in through the hole.

He ate a lot of corn.

He felt full and was very happy.

Now he wanted to come out.

He tried to come out through the small hole.

He could not. His belly was full.

He tried again.

But it was of no use.

The mouse started crying.

A rabbit was passing by.

It heard the mouse's cry and asked, "Why are you crying, my friend?"

The mouse explained,

"I made a small hole and came into the basket to eat the corn.

Now I am not able to get out through that hole."

The rabbit said, "It is because you ate too much.

Wait till your belly shrinks."

hahaha...hihi...hahaha....

The rabbit laughed and went away.

The mouse fell asleep in the basket.

The next morning his belly had shrunk.

But he wanted to eat some more corn.

He forgot all about getting out of the basket.

So he ate the corn and his belly was really big again.

After eating, the mouse remembered that he had to escape.

But obviously, he could not.

So he thought, "Oh! Now I will go out tomorrow."

The cat was the next passerby.

He smelt the mouse in the basket.

He lifted its lid and ate the mouse.

The moral of the story is GREED WILL CAUSE PAIN.

For more infomation >> English Stories For Kids | The Greedy Mouse | English Story Time For Babies | By Aanon Animation - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

KAT MAKES COOKIES | CARTOON FOR KIDS EPISODES - Duration: 6:03.

Welcome to Wolfoo - Official Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

WOLFOO PLAYS WITH SISTER

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Wolfooooo!

For more infomation >> KAT MAKES COOKIES | CARTOON FOR KIDS EPISODES - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

verando – A Terrasse for life - Duration: 9:39.

verando® decking boards – great design and long-lasting material!

The unique material Resysta® , not only looks like wood but it also feels like it.

Terraces thus become special islands of tranquility.

But what is Resysta® ?

The unique compound

consists mainly of rice husk,

a natural waste product

Unlike wood or WPC, the verando® decking boards offer the perfect barefoot experience.

Because they are weather-resistant, UV-stable and crack-free.

Soleyman lives here. He wants to realise his dream of having his own terrace. And with verando® !

Hello Soleyman! Hi Kati. Man, you've been really busy! Yes, we have already prepared the substructure surface for the terrace.

The substructure surface consists of concrete slabs on a gravel bed.

And what did you do here?

The aluminium frame determines the shape and dimensions of my terrace.

At the same time I have considered a gradient of 2%: This prevents water accumulation.

Otherwise frost could cause damage.

The aluminium frame gives our terrace a perfect and clean finish.

But you can also use ending profiles made of Resysta® or simple aluminium angles.

… and do not forget:

So, now it's time to assemble.

The most important thing is the even substructure surface of the decking boards …

… and that they are adapt to the ambient temperature.

Then we can start now!

We need: the decking boards,

the fixing brackets,

clipmaster and plenty of screws.

We start with the joist!

For the joist and terrace we use the same verando® decking boards.

The marks are for the fixing brackets.

Because, a bracket should be fixed on every concrete slab.

They are, by the way, patented by alfer®!

The fixing bracket, made of stainless spring steel, is drilled on the concrete slab.

In this way, the boards are attached and have enough space for thermal expansion in all directions.

The distance between the joist boards shouldn´t be more than 40 centimetres from centre to centre.

Otherwise the decking boards will bend later.

Things are moving ahead!

Why are here these remaining pieces?

The remaining pieces are here for assistance …

… so that I can keep the 40 centimetres from the middle of one board to the middle of the next one.

Should the distance always be the same?

Exactly, and all in a straight line.

If you want to put heavy objects on the terrace, the boards of the joist should be laid closer at these places.

… and do not forget!

Our joist is ready.

Now it's time for decking!

These are decking boards that we will lay across the joist.

Then, let´s do it!

When laying the decking boards, the thermal expansion of the material must be taken into account.

What are these wooden pieces for?

I use them as spacers to keep the movement between the decking boards.

That is, the expansion joints.

How big are the expansion joints?

For fixed components 6mm and 3mm is sufficient between the decking boards.

And the best of all, the Resysta® material curves much less than wood or WPC.

In general, the colder the weather, the wider the expansion joint should be.

The advantage of Resysta®:

it expands only slightly.

Now let´s talk about to the distances between the decking board rows.

Simply insert the spacer into the Clipmaster.

The set includes 3 widths – 1.2 mm, 2 mm and 4 mm.

The system is patented by alfer®.

Soleyman now screws the decking board connector with the appropriate spacer on the underside of it.

If all spacers come up during the laying, it is clear: the board lies exactly on the joist!

The decking board is placed just right!

Before the last decking board can be fixed, Soleyman first needs to know how long it needs to be.

Now I can cut the decking board in the right length.

Very important: protect your eyes!

For cutting, Soleyman uses a mitre saw with a saw blade for wood.

classic woodworking tools can be used with verando®.

If the decking boards have the correct length, they can be laid.

Screw each decking board to the joist and …

… I can use these spacers for the next row!

Now fix further decking boards in the desired decking pattern.

Wow, freshly cleaned and everything screwed and finished. Great.

What kind of laying technique is this? It looks really great.

Yes, the laying technique is variable for this system. I chose the wild pattern.

The verando® decking boards have a minimum installation height of 46 mm. This is not possible with other systems.

… and don't forget!

The natural decking boards can be glazed in different colours.

For that, I shake the paint very thoroughly …

… and use a brush that is about as wide as the board.

Soleyman glazes in a sheltered place. Direct sunlight or rain should be avoided!

That's it.

Cleaning is also just as easy as glazing!

And here is the proof. Let's get started!

Whether red wine, oil or grease–

No problem at all.

So I get the decking boards clean again.

A damp cloth, a brush and warm water are enough.

And for stubborn stains, use this special cleaner.

Small scratches can be easily removed with sandpaper.

Sand the boards in the direction of the grain over a large area.

Recommended grain size between 40 and 80.

A terrace should not only look pretty, but also withstand something.

And for that I invited a little guest.

The verando® decking boards are anti-slip and barefoot friendly.

Even pets feel comfortable, because Resysta® does not splinter!

The perfect outdoor material: beautiful as tropical wood

And also anti-slip and durable!

Even the decoration can be made from Resysta®.

A fancy birdhouse, for example.

After only a short time …

the awful gravel bed became a beautiful and enjoyable terrace!

These steps have been created from the verando® decking boards to match the terrace.

There are no limits for your creativity

Weather-resistant, easy-to-care and also genuinely elegant -

The decking boards in captivating wood finish leave nothing to be desired.

Are you also inspired? Then just start…

… and take a look at our website www.verando.de.

This project and many more ideas can be found on our YouTube channel presented by alfer® aluminium.

And now we make ourselves cosy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét