Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

For more infomation >> This Is The Way How To Get Free Amazon Codes OR Free Amazon Card 2018 - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

First Minister: What is #FMQTNextGeneration? - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> First Minister: What is #FMQTNextGeneration? - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

First Minister: Why is #FMQTNextGeneration important? - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> First Minister: Why is #FMQTNextGeneration important? - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 300H BUSINESS LINE PRO - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 300H BUSINESS LINE PRO - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Narsha's role model is Lee Sora? [Happy Together/2018.07.26] - Duration: 12:13.

- Sora is charismatic as a model, / - Yes.

but I heard you were shocked upon seeing Narsha.

- You were shocked. / - Did I shock you?

- Yes, she was shocked. / - I haven't heard this story.

She only has a handful of stories.

- I will listen carefully. / - It's rare.

- It's really rare. / - Keep your ears open.

- Make sure you don't edit this out. / - It's rare.

Please focus.

Why were you shocked?

Narsha

was on a talk show.

I found Seo Janghoon difficult to talk to,

but Narsha went,

"Seo Janghoon?"

"My generation doesn't know him."

- My goodness. / - She is cool.

She said that.

You know him.

- Maybe she doesn't. / - I do know him, but...

Maybe kids these days don't know him.

I took him down a notch because he was so proud.

It hasn't been a while since he made it big.

(That's the case by Narsha's standard.)

While Seo Janghoon is a top star

in basketball,

he hasn't been on TV for many years.

That's right.

(She is straightforward.)

He is nowhere near my level.

He hasn't been on TV for many years.

Narsha is incredible.

Coincidentally, Narsha's role model is Sora.

This is the first joint story.

- This is the first one. / - This is fun.

You didn't make this up, did you?

Before I met Sora,

my role model was Noh Sayeon.

- What? / - They are too different.

They are too different.

How did you make that transition?

- Both of them are cool. / - Yes.

Sayeon is really cool.

- That's right. / - She is really cool.

- When I saw Sora, / - She is a role model.

she looked just as she was in "Ju Byeongjin Show".

That's a really old show.

- "Ju Byeongjin Show". / - It's a really old show.

- As you know, / - "Ju Byeongjin Show".

both Sayeon and Sora were

on "Ju Byeongjin Show".

Did you grow up watching "Ju Byeongjin Show"?

- I can explain. / - Are you a hater?

She stopped appearing on TV for a while.

I loved her looks from her debut days.

Her looks haven't changed even after many years.

- That's right. / - I decided to age well like Sora.

- It's a compliment. / - I know.

- You know, right? / - Sora aged well.

I decided to age well.

Upon seeing her, I thought to myself,

"I will take care of myself"

"and become cool."

- I had that thought. / - Her regimen is strict.

Her exercise video is still popular.

That's right.

(Everyone who has been on a diet knows)

(Lee Sora's video.)

Sora, do you still follow the regimen?

I've never stopped,

but I don't work out four hours a day as people think.

You don't?

- I have never worked out that way. / - How, then?

- She was born with it. / - I work out at home.

Some people say, "How does she do that?"

At home, I tell myself,

"I will do 100 reps of abs exercise."

- 100 reps? / - As soon as I reach home,

I do 100 reps of arm exercise.

I work out that way if I can't go to the gym.

- I never skip. / - You have gym equipment at home.

- That's incredible. / - That's the body.

How do you take care of your face?

Many people ask how I keep my skin from sagging.

The breathing technique is the secret.

- Please tell us. / - When you exercise,

you should use your abs to breathe.

(Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.)

Doing this keeps your facial muscles taut.

- How do you do it? / - It's different

from how we breathe when we exercise.

(A regular person's example)

That gives you wrinkles.

That's how you become Jung Joonha.

- That gives you wrinkles around your eyes. / - I see.

Would it help me? I have fat under my chin.

Of course. Here.

- Give it a try. / - Breathe in.

- Breathe in. / - He became thinner.

- He looks handsome. / - This is nice.

- Seriously. / - This is nice.

You should maintain it.

- Breathe out. / - You look handsome.

- What a surprise! / - I see Yoo Ahin.

Yoo Ahin.

- I see Yoo Ahin. / - That's right.

- I can't believe it. / - Try it again.

Hyunmoo, it will be effective for you.

- Hyunmoo. / - All right.

- That is difficult. / - Breathe in deeply.

- This is difficult. / - Rim Chaemoo.

Right now, he looks like Rim Chaemoo.

- Relax. Breathe in. / - Now he is Hyunmoo.

The fat under his chin won't go in.

I need an injection.

(The fat under his chin is miraculous.)

I need an injection that dissolves fat.

(It will be resolved in 10 mins.)

You can get it done in 10 minutes.

You should tie it with a rubber band.

You should tie it.

(There is enough to tie.)

As you know,

a lot of people get injections

for instantaneous results.

However, an injection is the last resort.

People will live for 100 years.

We have to live 100 years.

If we start getting injections at an early age,

how will we maintain that face for 50 or more years?

The end of injections

is a big face.

Thus, I don't recommend injections.

Be careful.

I have never gotten injections.

- Really? / - He didn't get them.

It looks like he got too many of them.

(He simply has a full face.)

Your posture matters, right?

I hear you don't lie down before you go to bed.

- Really? / - You point your toes.

- Really? / - Yes. When I get home,

I clean up.

I have to clean up before I do anything.

It takes

over two hours to get the place perfectly clean.

I don't lie down as soon as I get home.

You don't do that.

- On "I Live Alone", / - You point your toes.

you laid down on the sofa.

Was it on TV?

(She used her smartphone on the sofa.)

What are you doing?

You laid down.

Were you lying?

Please tell us the truth.

What's the truth?

- You laid down. / - What's the truth?

It wasn't a bed. It was a sofa.

- It wasn't a bed. / - It wasn't a bed.

- It wasn't a bed. / - That's nice.

So you don't gain weight if it's the sofa?

It feels different.

- It feels different. / - Yes.

Lying down on the bed makes you happy.

I know. Don't you use your phone on the bed?

That's right.

You eat snacks.

You watch TV.

Won't that give you indigestion?

That's the fun of it.

Lie down on your left to prevent that.

- Really? / - Lie down on your left.

Does that help?

- It helps with digestion. / - That's right.

You have to lie down on your left.

I can't lie down after I eat something.

The feeling of indigestion

- becomes addictive. / - That's right.

Do you feel refreshed the next morning?

I do this the next morning.

(I shouldn't have eaten so much.)

I knew it.

That's it.

You forget in the evening.

In the evening...

(People repeat the same mistakes.)

Joonhyun told me that,

"Even I think Yoo Minsang is a pig."

Joonhyun is the one who eats the most.

Joonhyun does?

- He eats a lot. / - He eats a lot.

Joonhyun isn't the type to gain weight.

- That's right. / - He eats much more.

Who? Who?

- We are incredulous. / - Joonhyun?

- He isn't the type / - He eats much more.

- to gain weight. / - He eats much more.

Minsang eat so little,

- but he gains weight easily. / - I see.

I was on that program.

For the first time in my life,

I was told that I nibble on my food.

(Their idea of a bite is much bigger.)

- This is hilarious. / - I was so surprised.

It was my first time to hear that.

It's understandable.

It's hard to do well

- in any field. / - A professionals' world.

Sora, you worked hard to be a model.

I once ate an apple in 2 weeks to lost 7kg.

- An apple a day? / - An apple?

Yes, I ate an apple.

Did you eat a single apple to last two weeks?

- That's... / - I was young. And I had no choice.

- That's... / - A single apple...

Eating a single apple in two weeks is too much.

Did you take one bite at a time

or finish it at once and go without food?

I finished it at once and went without food.

You wanted to feel like you were full.

You ate an apple before going without food for days.

Models can't eat much.

It's not just the models.

Celebrities can't eat much either

because there are clothes we have to wear on TV.

Those clothes come in sample sizes.

One piece of clothing goes around the world.

In Asia, it goes to Korea, Japan, Singapore, and China.

The clothes are so small

that you can't gain weight if you want to wear them.

As celebrities have to be on a diet for so long,

- they become sensitive. / - They ruin their health.

- The bones break easily. / - They ruin their health.

You take care of yourself too much.

You almost died because of leg hair.

It's hard to remove hair.

I had this thought often.

"Let's say I got hurt"

"and need to call an ambulance."

"What should I do if my legs are unshaved?"

- I have the same thought. / - Are you serious?

Let's say I was at home when the building comes down.

Then I will be discovered in these ugly clothes.

You have those thoughts, right?

It's understandable because you live alone.

Sometimes, you sprain your back when you are alone.

- That's right. / - You can't tell anyone.

I have had that thought.

Then I actually broke my leg.

- Really? / - Yes, I broke my leg.

It was the day I had always imagined.

- You hadn't shaved. / - My leg hair was long.

- My legs were bushy. / - My goodness.

I didn't call an ambulance because of that.

- What did you do? / - That's just wrong.

You shouldn't have worried about that.

I endured and endured

until I couldn't anymore and called the ambulance.

As I entered the hospital, I went...

(Screaming)

I was in so much pain.

Your leg broke.

Who cares about leg hair at that point?

- I was in so much pain. / - You were dying.

- At first, I didn't go because of leg hair. / - Gosh.

- So that bothers women. / - I see.

They must have a certain image of me.

- Right. / - They might go, "Look at her leg hair."

- They'll treat you first. / - Exactly.

They wouldn't do that.

Sukchun, you became known as the father of Itaewon.

- What father? / - Of Itaewon street.

- He has his street. / - His annual sales in Itaewon

is over seven million dollars.

No, if the sales are seven million dollars,

the expenses are 7.1 million dollars.

- I'm losing money. / - What should we do now?

- Do you make that much? / - How should we proceed?

Should we say you make profits or lose money?

- I'm losing money. / - I see.

That means you do make seven million dollars

although I'm not sure about the profit.

It's about the same.

He runs a lot of restaurants.

- Things are hard for him. / - You go through garbage.

At first, I liked eating food,

but I didn't know the recipe.

I went to Bangkok to learn

- how to cook Thai food. / - You went there.

- I didn't know what paste they used. / - I see.

I thought about what to do. That was 20 years ago.

Back then, I asked other chefs

and visited them, but we couldn't communicate.

I knew what the dishes were about,

but I couldn't figure out the paste in the dishes.

I thought about what I should do.

There are trash cans in the back street of the kitchen.

So I went through it,

- and I found the brand they used. / - For the paste.

- That's dedication. / - I found this brand.

- Cans from the brand. / - Right.

After finding that brand,

I figured out that to make the sauce,

- I should use that brand. / - That's dedication.

It's become a habit of mine

- to go through garbage. / - My gosh.

- He put a lot of effort. / - We didn't have Internet.

Exactly.

To prospective restaurant owners,

- menu developers / - Culinary people.

or young entrepreneurs,

I always say this.

Since all the recipes are shared,

I tell them not to obsess over recipes.

Adding your own touch is what matters.

- I give this advice. / - Right.

When I go to his restaurants...

- Sukchun must be tired. / - Right.

- Especially if we go in a group. / - Right.

But he still gives us a discount.

He'd give us food on the house.

- He won't make money that way. / - He won't.

You post photos on social media.

I post those photos. I upload them.

- You're using them too. / - That's a harsh expression.

(What a horrible expression.)

- Come on. / - He's using them?

- That's pretty nice. / - Here's the thing.

- If you think that, / - Don't say it like that.

come to my restaurant with Han Hyejin.

- Let him use you. / - Where do you dine at?

- He thoroughly uses them. / - My goodness.

They only eat near the windows.

To get their photos taken?

- Right. / - "We're still dating."

In visible seats.

- But... / - Come. Let me use you.

For more infomation >> Narsha's role model is Lee Sora? [Happy Together/2018.07.26] - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

Monday is the deadline to register to vote in Florida primary - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> Monday is the deadline to register to vote in Florida primary - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Is it easy to take from man everything you want? - Duration: 2:16.

Can you easily get what you want from your man?

More "Yes" than "No"

How do you do it?

Using manipulation

What kind of manipulation?

Female ones

Can you easily get what you want from your man?

I am straightforward in terms of what I want

Again, when people love each other, they feel each other

I don't have to ask for anything

You feel and understand what does your partner want

No

Not always. But it happens

Different womens manipulations and tricks

No

Yes

No

I'm to young for this, don't even know how to answer

Probably

It all depends on the character

All depends on mans character

How to say it

Depends in what situation

Normally

Before it was easier, now it's getting harder

Depends on the situation

Yes

Womens manipulations and secrets

I do not normally get what I want from my man

We just stay together and enjoy each others company

I don't demand anything for myself

Thus I don't get

No

Yes

I'm stubborn

And know how to manipulate people

Depends what I want

And depends on the man

If it's my man, then it's easy

If I try, I can do it

And how do you do this?

I let myself be feminine

No

I haven't tried this yet

Yes

Very easy

For the most parts it's a manipulation

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét