Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Aug 1 2018

NASH TOON Tv

For more infomation >> wild animals wrong shadow matching game for kids | nursery rhymes,learn wild animals,NASH TOON Tv - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

The Money Pros: The Perils of 'For Sale by Owner' - Duration: 22:29.

For more infomation >> The Money Pros: The Perils of 'For Sale by Owner' - Duration: 22:29.

-------------------------------------------

Move-in kits needed for new VB Homeless Resource Center - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Move-in kits needed for new VB Homeless Resource Center - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ian Wright reacts after seeing Lucas Torreira training for Arsenal - Duration: 2:22.

Arsenal fans are entering the Premier League season with optimism.While Arsene Wenger will always be a club legend, the majority of Gooners will be glad that the Frenchman eventually decided to step aside after 28 years at the helm

Unai Emery has been handed the unenviable task of following in Wenger's footsteps

However, Emery's task might be a tad easier than the one David Moyes faced when he succeeded Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United

Ferguson left United after 27 years at Old Trafford having just won the Premier League

For Emery, he picks up an Arsenal side that could only finish sixth last season.Any improvement on that and Arsenal fans will be satisfied

But they're dreaming of even more after the club's transfer business.Bernd Leno, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Matteo Guendouzi and Stephan Lichtsteiner have all arrived in a very busy summer at the Emirates

But the most exciting arrival is 22-year-old Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria for £26 million

Torreira impressed at the World Cup for Uruguay this summer and, after a little break, started training with his new teammates this week

And Arsenal supporters are already excited.But it's not just the fans that are excited, it seems

One club legend is also buzzing.When Arsenal's official Twitter account asked fans to use a GIF which 'best sums up how you feel about' seeing Torreira in action, Ian Wright got involved

He posted a GIF of himself doing a little jig sitting in a car.It's safe to say he's excited then

For more infomation >> Ian Wright reacts after seeing Lucas Torreira training for Arsenal - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Making some Compost for the Garden! - Duration: 7:05.

So I've got a little bit of a job today I'm going to try to collect a lot of

green matter for some

I've been recognizing what my garden needs since it's brand-new and never

been parted in that block before and of course needs more compost I can't say

that I really know what I'm doing when it comes to composting but there's only

one way to find out and what I do know is to compost you need a great deal of

organic matter I'm stealing as much organic matter from

along the sides of the road and killing two birds with one stone cleaning up my

roadway and making some compost

calling it a night for tonight dinner's ready and hate to miss dinner plus I'll

admit it I'm a little tired so next trick is making sure I want to put it

where I want to put it because once it's there it's gonna stay and I need to make

sure I stack it in a way that I don't start a fire do a little research to

make sure I'm doing this right okay new day here in the garden this is

where we're gonna put the compost pile and I've got all the elements that I've

got my material my green material that I'm going to compost I've made myself a

little bit of a pile of dirt here that I'm going to add to the mix as I go and

I've got a couple bags here bone meal and alfalfa meal I'm not sure that how

much I want to invest in this pile because I want to make a lot of compost

this might be the start and I'll add to it so I'll make the pile here the best I

can and we'll see how things go

all right here's my compost pile I've got a bunch of layers in there I'm

hoping I'm crossing my fingers that the weeds that I used mostly grass but I've

got other weeds mixed in there will be enough of a mix to get that good ratio

and just in case I threw some layers of dirt in there to maybe cool it down a

bit don't want to don't want it to get too hot and hopefully that bone meal and

alfalfa meal do a good job I really think this is going to be good also

looking at it I think I need four more of them to cover the garden at least so

got to roll up my sleeves and get some of this done see how it all goes it's

all trial and error and the best way to learn is to roll up your sleeves and get

your hands dirty right guys thanks for watching at the time of making this

video we're right around 8,000 subscribers that's a lot of love guys so

you know I'm so humbled that there are eight thousand of you out there that

like what I'm doing so much that you want to subscribe and see my next video

so thank you you told me thank you for making the content I'm saying thank you

for supporting me inspiring me to keep this up feel free as always to comment

tell me what you want to see next thanks for watching this video guys thanks for

taking this journey with me on simple ground

you

For more infomation >> Making some Compost for the Garden! - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Beautiful The Escape Artist for sale in Columba, South Carolina - Duration: 2:20.

Absolutely Beautiful The Escape Artist for sale in Columba, South Carolina

For more infomation >> Absolutely Beautiful The Escape Artist for sale in Columba, South Carolina - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First - Mom's the Word Part 2 | Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Duration: 3:49.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

Kindness which I prefer mrs. Wicked witch. Thank you very much. Perhaps you need another heck

No, don't hex or mom Sophie's my friend

friends

Witches don't have friends just people we haven't hatched yet

Now come along Lucinda. We have a delightful day of Mother's Day hexing ahead of us

Mother's Day hexing. Yeah, it's kind of a tradition for us to go out together and do hexes a Mother's Day

She doesn't know I'm a good witch now, so it's not much fun for me

But I do want her to have a good time. I know what you mean

My mom and I used to go on a picnic every Mother's Day just the two of us

But this year she invited my step-brother and sister. I wish it could be like the old days

Just me and my mom

There was a time when it was just the two of us

the tried and true of us

We were always amused whether selling our shoes or cooking nuts, dude

Many days we'd spend being kind of silly

Dressing up in frocks. We made silly

Good times really time for me and I'm

And in a time when our family grew by three and it wouldn't

On my favorite day looks like they're here today I'm

Standing in the way of me

But now I see the nothing

For me and my mom

But what can I do when we're no longer

I miss being just

Hmm since I'm a good witch now maybe I could do something to help you mean cast a spell

Exactly a spell that gets you sometime along with your mom. That would be great. Oh

But we're supposed to go on a boat ride with James and amber

Hmm. I have an idea

hmm

James you'll spoil your lunch

Sure, like a shame to let it go to waste. All right, the wheels fixed let's get back on the road Oh, Sophie

Oh, where did you disappear to?

Um, I was just talking to the witches who hexed our wheel which is yes, but everything's going to be fine from now on

Come on mom you can sit next to me

And here we are the Royal River

For more infomation >> Sofia The First - Mom's the Word Part 2 | Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Special Agent OSO For Show and Tell Only Season 1 Eposide 15 Part 2 - Peter Morton - Duration: 3:49.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

It's all part of the plan more or less

Sounds like an important call from my boss

Special Agent Oso, mr. Dose here

It's a telling situation Grayson's first show-and-tell is today, but he's not sure what to bring

Your special assignment help Grayson get ready for show-and-tell

Sounds tricky. Will you help me with this special assignment?

Great thanks. Paul pilot tell also what special steps you'll need for this assignment

Hurry also Grayson needs to leave for school soon. Sounds like a plan

What's the code name for today's special assignment I mean for sure

Thanks pop islet special assignment accepted

Oh

My goodness Special Agent Oso hydration, I'm here to help you get ready for show-and-tell

It's all part of the plan

More or less we better hurry. Also. I have to leave for school soon. Then let's get started

Paul pilot, what's the first special step one?

Hmm how about my lucky clean say that's a good

Get it Greyson

Wow, thanks awesome. It may be lucky but it's so small. You might lose it

Maybe you should bring something bigger

Okay

How about floppy dog, let's see

Fit and Gracie's backpack

Nope floppy dog is too big. What else could you bring to show-and-tell Greyson? Let's see

For more infomation >> Special Agent OSO For Show and Tell Only Season 1 Eposide 15 Part 2 - Peter Morton - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Live: President Trump hosts rally for GOP Candidate Ron DeSantis in Florida - Duration: 1:15:51.

For more infomation >> Watch Live: President Trump hosts rally for GOP Candidate Ron DeSantis in Florida - Duration: 1:15:51.

-------------------------------------------

Three Common Causes for Gastrointestinal Problems - Duration: 5:22.

After I mentioned bowel habits in my facebook live last week, people have shared with me

their own struggles with gastrointestinal issues.

This topic seems to strike a chord with so many people who struggle with gas and bloating,

diarrhea, and other GI symptoms like indigestion, constipation, nausea, and abdominal pain.

In today's video, I'm going to talk about three common causes for gastrointestinal distress,

and in the coming weeks we'll talk about what tests might help uncover which of these

causes are responsible for your issues, and one simple thing you can do to support your

gut health.

Hey there, I'm Dr. Nicole and I'm really excited to talk to you today because this

really is one of my favorite topics.

Helping people resolve their gastrointestinal issues is so rewarding for me.

For two reasons.

First off, because I know from personal experience that living with gastrointestinal issues totally

sucks, so helping these people finally feel better is so heart warming for me because

I've struggled with GI issues myself.

And the second reason it's so rewarding for me is because the gastrointestinal system

is really the cornerstone to overall optimal health, so I know that I'm not only helping

them feel better, but their overall level of health is elevated as well.

So, let's talk about three common causes for gastrointestinal distress.

I'm sure you all already know what gluten is, but to be super clear, gluten is a protein

that's present in high quantities in wheat, barley, and rye; lectins are proteins that

are found in high quantities in many grains and legumes; and glyphosate is the chemical

contained in the popular weed killer known as RoundUp, which is sprayed on many non-organic

foods that we eat.

All three of these have been shown to cause leaky gut, which in really simple terms is

like they poke tiny holes in the lining of your gastrointestinal system, making it hyperpermeable,

which can lead to a whole host of issues, including chronic diarrhea, constipation,

gas and bloating; immune and allergy issues; brain fog and fatigue; as well as other symptoms.

Some foods cause gastrointestinal irritation for some people, beyond the irritation caused

from the previously mentioned gluten or lectins.

For example, some people may experience gas and bloating after eating eggs.

Or even lettuce.

It's possible to be sensitive to any food, regardless of how healthy the food might actually

be.

Gastrointestinal symptoms like diarrhea, gas, and bloating are common manifestations of

food sensitivities, but it's not just gastrointestinal symptoms that people experience from food

sensitivities; symptoms like fatigue, eczema, headaches, difficulty sleeping, and other

non-gastrointestinal symptoms are also possible if food sensitivities are an issue that you

struggle with.

There are between thirty to fifty trillion bacterial cells in our bodies, and over 2,000

different species of bacteria have been identified in the human microbiome.

So that might give you an idea of how massive this network of microorganisms is that lives

our gut, and these microorganisms play a huge role in our overall health.

Issues can arise however when there is an imbalance in this gastrointestinal flora.

For example, most people have heard of the bacteria called E. coli.

Did you know that E. coli is a bacteria that's commonly found in a healthy gastrointestinal

system?

It's supposed to be there.

It becomes a problem, however, when it overgrows, and there's not a healthy population of

other good bacteria, otherwise known as probiotics, to keep the populations of E. coli in check.

Imbalances might result from poor dietary choices, allowing certain strains to flourish

and inhibiting other strains of bacteria; exposure to pathogenic strains of microorganisms,

which could happen from food contamination or even foreign travel; or multiple rounds

of antibiotics might cause an imbalance because antibiotics kill the bad bacteria, but they

kill the good bacteria as well.

An imbalance in the gastrointestinal flora can ultimately result in a variety of symptoms,

including gastrointestinal distress.

Next time we're going to talk about comprehensive tests that might help in uncovering which

of these might be the underlying cause for your gastrointestinal symptoms.

If you haven't already, make sure you sign up for our newsletter so you don't miss

out on my next post about this topic.

If you're super eager and want to get a jump start on supporting a healthy gastrointestinal

system, I would encourage you to consider the Reset & Revitalize program where I share

a plethora of gastrointestinal health tips, and have had so many program participants

comment on the improvements that they've seen with their gastrointestinal health and

habits.

I recently had one woman tell me her bloating decreased after just one week on the program.

A possible reason for that is the meal plans are gluten and grain-free, so we're really

minimizing exposure to the things that we know cause gastrointestinal problems.

I hope this helped in understanding three common causes for gastrointestinal distress.

Thank you so much for tuning in and I'll look forward to seeing you next time!

For more infomation >> Three Common Causes for Gastrointestinal Problems - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

We Need You Here for the Reunion - Duration: 1:39.

Join us now and then W. Proctor Harvey Clinical Teaching Amphitheatre.

Little did we know that some of you many of you have not seen this before, but what we

began on one side of the space in clinical teaching became a two-sided Amphitheater with

the sky wall in the middle.

It not only seats the whole class to do clinical teaching you can imagine a patient sitting

on that old 1920 exam table.

Dr. Harvey would've been pleased.

It does acoustically conduct wonderful music.

As Dr. Harvey would start with Beethoven's 9th and ask you to listen for the oboes.

We're going to invite you and here to talk about curriculum.

If you were here in April we would turn down the house lights turn up the spot lights in

the center and we would run a festival of 10 minute plays call The Heart of the Harvey.

This is a wonderful place for education.

It's in the heart of the old building.

The Spirit of Dr. Harvey is here.

The only thing missing is you.

We need you here for the Reunion.

Come back and see us.

Please note that if you were here Dr. Harvey and his wife are sitting in the front row

with their names on a seat.

We can't wait to see you.

For more infomation >> We Need You Here for the Reunion - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kate 'a pillar of support' for Meghan in rift with father - Duration: 3:31.

 Meghan now sees Kate as a "pillar of support" in her new life behind the walls of Kensington Palace – and her husband Harry is relieved that they have forged such a close alliance

 The two Duchesses' blossoming friendship was evident in pictures of them watching Wimbledon together last month

 One insider said: "Meghan is at her wits' end over this." Another source told Vanity Fair that Kate is well aware of what the new royal is going through and has "made a big effort to be kind to Meghan and look out for her"

 Another insider added: "Kate's made a real effort to be kind to Meghan and to include her

They're quite different characters but they get along well." The two women, both 36, have bonded over their love of dogs, tennis and the great outdoors

 Kate has also recommended the services of British-based New Zealand designer Emilia Wickstead

 The source added: "Kate's really busy juggling three kids, including her new baby Prince Louis

She has a lot on her plate and she has her own friendship group, but she has made an effort with Meghan

 "She's been very sympathetic to what's been going on with Meghan and her dad." The source explained that Kate invites Meghan to her apartment at London's Kensington Palace for tea, with the two women speaking on the phone once a week

 Lighting director Thomas, 74, revealed that he has not spoken to his "beloved Bean" Meghan for more than 10 weeks

 Thomas, who has never met his son-in-law but has spoken to Harry on the phone, says the rift is "punishment" for him staging fake paparazzi pictures before the wedding

 He said: "I'm really hurt that she's cut me off completely. I used to have a phone number and text number for her personal aides at the Palace, but after I said a few critical words about the Royal Family changing Meghan, they cut me off

 "Those numbers were disconnected, they no longer work. I now have no way of contacting my daughter

"It's her birthday on August 4 and I want to send her a card. "But if I send a birthday card to Kensington Palace, or wherever she's living now, it'll just be one among thousands

She'll probably never see it." He added that Meghan "would be better off if he died"

 Meghan has had to deal with a number of family dramas since her relationship with Prince Harry, 33, came to light

 Her sister Samantha Markle has taken part in multiple TV interviews discussing the Duchess

 Royal observer Judi James con‑ firms the bond, saying Meghan "hero-worships" her sister-in-law

For more infomation >> Kate 'a pillar of support' for Meghan in rift with father - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you all for 700 subscribers! [ FACE REVEAL ] - Duration: 3:39.

"Hello everypony, Snogwritts here!"

"Thank you all so much for 700 subscribers, your support means a lot to me and I greatly

appreciate it!"

"I've been gone for a while huh?

Hehe, well, I'm back!"

"You probably noticed I've been uploading a lot of videos, in fact I'm going to do

a channel update soon to keep you guys updated."

"Although, you may be asking, Snog, what about that Q and A for your last special?

Don't worry, I took an absence but I now got things going again so I'm working on

it."

"I still have all of your questions too if you're wondering hehe."

"So, what's special am I doing for 700?

Actually some of you know, I had a poll on twitter for what special I should do… and

… MOST OF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE THE BAD IDEA."

*Sigh*

"Well, a poll is a poll.

Okie guys, for two whole years I've been anonymous on the internet, now I'll finally

do

a face reveal, here

it goes…"

"Okay, bye!"

For more infomation >> Thank you all for 700 subscribers! [ FACE REVEAL ] - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Cost increase for Helena school lunches approved - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Cost increase for Helena school lunches approved - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Judge blocks release of blueprints for 3D-printed guns - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Judge blocks release of blueprints for 3D-printed guns - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Dewy Skin Without Makeup: Your Skincare Routine for Dewy Skin - Duration: 4:18.

Hey!

This is Kristina from Lōhm

and my dog Huck,

who decided that he wants to be in the video.

So, we're here today to talk about five skin care tips

for dewy skin naturally.

So, we're talking about — how do we get skin

that is naturally dewy?

Not just skin that's dewy

because of the makeup that we've applied.

So, we'll talk about dewy skin with makeup on another day,

but today it's all about the natural,

and there are essentially five, maybe six tips for how to get dewy skin

naturally.

for how to get dewy skin naturally.

So, the first thing you want to think about is a great cleanser.

You can have a water-based cleanser

or an oil-based cleanser.

They both do good things in different ways,

depending on your skin type.

So, you're going to want to find the one that's best for your

skin type.

I prefer an oil-based cleanser,

but that is just because I like the fact that it's giving

a little bit of moisture while also sort of taking off

the makeup and giving an all- over healthy tone to my skin.

The next thing you're going to want to think about

is exfoliating.

You do not want to exfoliate every day.

You want to exfoliate a couple of times a week.

What does exfoliation do?

Exfoliation helps you take off

the dead skin cells on your skin

And why is that important?

When you remove the dead skin cells,

the light refracts better on your skin,

so that means that as light comes in from the sun,

or a lamp, or an outside source, it bounces off your skin.

When you have dead skin cells,

the light dulls before it bounces back off,

which is the opposite of that glowing dewy look that we want.

The thing to do after cleansing, after exfoliation, is,

you want to use a toner on your skin.

So, when you put on a toner, what it's doing is,

it's tightening your pores.

When those pores are tightened,

they also better refract the light.

So, the smaller your pore is,

the more of a glassy surface it is.

"Glassy" is a K-beauty term to describe your skin

that essentially means the same thing as "dewy."

When you have that glassy, smooth skin,

the light pops off better.

It's the same thing as you think about

a shiny sort of beautiful surface.

Think about marble, like, a shiny marble...

the light bounces right off of it.

But, like, a dull flat marble or, like, a concrete

— the light doesn't bounce , right?

It gets sucked back into that surface.

The same is true of your skin.

Whether it's toned and tight

or whether it's dull and flat

is going to be the difference between the light refracting.

The next thing you want to do is moisturize.

So, what does a moisturizer do?

A moisturizer temporarily

improves the texture of your skin,

so it makes it softer,

it can make it a little more plump,

depending on the active ingredients,

and that softer texture is also better for

refracting the light.

So, you're going to want to go in that order.

Then, you're going to want to layer on an SPF.

Because everyone's skin tone proven over the long-term,

we want to make sure we have an SPF product.

Then finally, we say that the sixth and sort of final tip to

dewy skin is

to make sure that you indulge it from time to time.

So, indulging your skin means —

making those monthly appointments for facials,

doing things like weekly skin masks

or a couple of times a week,

going to a dermatologist

and trying out the different treatments.

The different options — you have to make sure that

what you're doing is improving the health

of your skin over time

and having healthy skin that's good for the long term.

One of the reasons that people do a lot of cosmetic procedures

later in life is because

they haven't been taking care of their skin all along.

You could have the dewy red- carpet skin you want today

and that same skin 10 years from now

if you follow these steps on a weekly basis.

For more infomation >> How to Get Dewy Skin Without Makeup: Your Skincare Routine for Dewy Skin - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

residents call for Mike Thomas resignation - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> residents call for Mike Thomas resignation - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Mark: What's your favorite place you've traveled to for a story? - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Ask Mark: What's your favorite place you've traveled to for a story? - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Gods love for us what is it? Does God love me? Does God love sinners? - Duration: 7:14.

God's love for us, what is it?

Does God love me?

Does God love sinners?

Hi I'm Scott and this is what's the truth anyway where we explore the truth about God,

Jesus, and the Bible.

and I do not think I am always right.

The reason I named this channel "what's the truth anyway" is because I want to hear

your side of what you think is true.

I want an open dialogue where we can have a healthy conversation about what we think

to be true as to what the bible says.

There are a lot of people in the world and so there are many views in the world.

People are going to read the same passage and have a different view than I.

I want the world to know that we are loved by God and Jesus.

I want people to know that no matter what they have done, God still loves them.

So please leave a comment below so we can have a great discussion among others.

Now to the question, what is God's love for us?

Does God love me?

Does God love sinners?

People who know God and His character know that God is love.

The bible says, we love because He first loved us.

God created us, He created the whole universe and everything in it.

He even created this camera I am using.

You are saying no, some man or women on an assembly line made it.

That is not completely true or false.

You see, God put the idea in someone's head the concept of a camera.

The man just put God's vision into action.

You are thinking, the maker might not of believed in God.

That is a typical thought, however, God is sovereign, He controls everything.

Even if you are not a believer, God can use you.

You see, scripture says that God knew us even before we were in our mother's womb.

He knows us so intimately that He knows the number of hairs on our head right now.

He takes the time to know you.

That is how much he cares for you.

Whether you believe in God or not, He gives you the same sun, rain, and air as to His

own people.

If you have every created something, and you worked on it till you thought it was perfected,

then you know how God feels.

God created us, and He is still working on perfecting us.

You were probably frustrated sometimes when your creation was not going as planned.

God gets frustrated sometimes as well.

However, the difference is God never gives up.

He will never forsake you, He will never leave you.

Therefore, yes God loves me and yes God loves you.

Let me real quickly address the scholars.

This video is for the lost.

I am not here to necessarily, edify the church.

This is not a scholarly video;

I am well aware that scripture says both love the world and rejects the world, and I can

go into depths about the two concepts.

However, this video is for the lost who needs to know the truth that, yes God loves them.

Back to our conversation about God's love for us.

We now know that God loves us enough to know us from the beginning to the end.

However, you must know He loves us enough to provide for us.

I am well aware that some people are going to bed tonight hungry, and there are people

who don't have a bed tonight,

I don't pretend to understand what God is doing all the time, I just know God can use

any circumstances to show his power.

There is a man in the bible named Joseph.

Joseph was beaten by his brothers, thrown into a pit of urine, then sold to gypsies,

all because the brothers were jealous of him.

God used that situation to glorify himself.

How you ask?

Joseph ended up working in the king's house and the king recognize that God had a hand

on Joseph so the king made Joseph in charge of everything including the food supply.

Joseph knew of a famine to come because God told him.

Joseph stored up enough food for the country.

Guess who came looking for food?

That's right, Joseph's brothers.

Of course, Joseph said to his brothers he was not mad because what they did to him ended

up giving glory to God.

Now, how about the question of Does God love sinners?

I explained at the beginning of the video that God created everything including you

and me so obviously, He has a love for everyone, and that is why he loves even sinners.

You see, The Bible tells us in Romans chapter 3, All people are sinners and that we all

have fallen short of God's glory.

Therefore, yes we are all sinners, and God loves us all, so yes God loves sinners.

God wants to have a relationship with you

In 1 Timothy chapter 2 Paul writes God wants all of us to be saved.

So God sacrificed His only son, Jesus, to pay for our sins.

Jesus died for all.

He died for you.

That is how much God loves you and me.

That is how much God loves sinners.

That is God's love for us.

If you want a relationship with God and you feel God tugging at your heart.

Talk to Him; he is listening.

Tell him how you feel.

Ask for His forgiveness.

Admit that you are a sinner and need His help to live a life of love.

He will answer you.

If you need someone to talk to email me.

The email is what's the truth anyway at gmail.com.

Please remember to subscribe to this channel, and hit the bell so that you don't miss

any videos.

Thanks for being with me and may God bring you peace and joy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét