Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Applebuck Part 4 - Orange Chicken - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

What is freedom? | J. Krishnamurti [Italian w/English subtitles] - Duration: 2:14.

What is freedom?

Freedom to do what we want

freedom to choose a job

a woman

to go where we want.

To make love with whomever and however we want.

What do we do with all this freedom?

We use it to express ourselves

to do whatever we want.

We have all the freedom in the world

even to drop bombs in the name of democracy

and we think that where there is choice there is freedom.

Even a psychologist will encourage you to satisfy your pleasures

but if we are really aware, we know there is no choice.

Awareness is action.

It is only when there are doubts

uncertainties

that you begin to choose.

Choices then prevent freedom.

So, where can I find freedom?

Is it outside or within myself?

If I have a reason to love somebody,

is this true love?

If I feel attached because it takes away my loneliness

and makes me feel powerful,

is that love?

Selfishness is not love.

If you look deep enough

you'll find a beauty whose quality and intensity

gives way to compassion.

Film by Massimiliano Amato massimilianoamato.com

For more infomation >> What is freedom? | J. Krishnamurti [Italian w/English subtitles] - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

101 Dalmatians The Series Home is Where the Bark Is #6 - Pink Fish - Duration: 3:46.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

About the puppies

The puppies are on their way and so is Cruella well we've got to stop before she gets to the bar

All right, we've got our orders let's go

Now I

Picked the wrong week to quit smoking

Care to explain hmm

Well, I am I found him wandering around lost, you know

So I was just dad bringing them to

See Roger. I told you Cruella wasn't behind this. Well, well, I guess I had you pegged all wrong

Cruella and now with the puppies back

We don't have to pay the ransom and we can live on the farm for a long long long time

Hmm mm up to myself come up with another scheme to steal this farm

Nanny bring some food for the puppies. I think they're hungry who cares about the food. I'm just glad to be home

Like you're about the food

Princess I'm personally thanking each and every one of you for helping bring us back together with our family

Back, I would like to revive the nametag distribution program

I still don't know where I'm gonna find food out here the middle of a farm

It's good to be home

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét