Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

Who's all involved in a real estate transaction?

Hey everyone Sean Ryan here and common question we get all the time is

Who all do I need when buying a house?

Well really. There's a long list of people, so let's just name out a few for you really quick.

A real estate broker like myself, mortgage agent or a representative from the bank,

we'll have home inspectors involved a lot of times,

we'll have your person that deals with your insurance, there will be movers, lawyers.

And really the list could go on for much longer. But here's the great part

I have a list of all of these great professionals for you to choose from so reach out to me.

Cheers

For more infomation >> Who is involved in the real estate transaction? - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

What type of food is best to eat to cure a hangover? Healthy or greasy - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> What type of food is best to eat to cure a hangover? Healthy or greasy - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

And the winner is... - Duration: 1:43.

CAMILLA CASTALDO: Hi.

My name is Camilla Castaldo.

And I am this year's recipient of the Patrick E. Fry

Administrative Fellowship Grant award.

I have been with Sutter Health for nine years.

Seven of those years I worked as a certified medical assistant

for the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

And the last two years I have been a clinical educator

with the education department for Sutter Medical Foundation.

I've known from a young age that I always

wanted a career in health care.

And I really think ultimately it's

about helping people and making an impact in someone's life,

which is incredibly gratifying.

For me, the most important part of public health

is community health and understanding the members

of my community and ways that we can impact health

in my community.

I am currently about to earn my master's degree

in public health from the University of San Francisco.

The fellowship award consists of a grant

that can be used towards educational needs and also

an administrative fellowship position.

It'll be a year-long opportunity for me to continue to grow.

I know that population health is one

of Sutter's strategic initiatives

as a focus for the next eight years,

which I'm really excited about.

This grant means everything to me.

I really think it's an amazing representation of how Sutter

really encourages and supports the development

of young leaders.

This is absolutely the most perfect opportunity

that I can think of for me to continue to develop and to give

back to Sutter Health.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét