Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

(The hot place for designs)

(Korea's landmark DDP)

(Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Jung-gu, Seoul)

(The 149th story)

This is My Neighbor, Charles

where we meet foreigners living in Korea.

- Hello. / - Hello.

Today's guest is always fighting against time.

Maybe they're a popular celebrity.

Curious about who it is?

Let's invite them in.

Come on in.

- Come in. / - Welcome.

It's nice to meet you.

- Hello. / - Hello.

So cute.

Look at these princesses dressed in traditional outfits.

So pretty.

I bet you don't have time because your kids.

- That's why. / - Right.

Since you have two kids....

Hello, I came to Korea from Uzbekistan 8 years ago.

My name is Mukhabbat.

My Korean name is Kim Sarang.

Kim Sarang?

I'm Kim Sarang's husband, Kim Deokryeong.

- Nice to meet you. / - Hello.

I'm 8 years old.

I attend Annyeong Elementary School.

My name is Kim Yeona.

So pretty.

Say, "I am 5-year-old Kim Yujin."

I am 5-year-old Kim Yujin.

Very good.

Yes.

Mukhabbat means "love."

So you just translated it.

It's difficult to pronounce my name for Koreans.

So I use my stage name of Kim Sarang.

If you have a stage name,

doesn't that mean you're extremely famous?

(Embarrassed)

- Is your mom famous? / - Yes.

What does she do for a living?

She dances on stage and received lots of awards.

- She has received lots of awards? / - Really?

Sometimes she has 2 or 3 gigs her day.

She's busier than me sometimes.

What kind of life does she live

to be so busy?

Let's find out about Kim Sarang's life.

(My Neighbor, Charles)

(Love and War)

"Love and War."

Girls, let's get up.

Girls, let's get up.

Let's wake up.

Please wake up.

That's the hardest time of the day.

Please wake up.

She's not awake yet.

It must be war each morning.

It's your favorite, Yujin. Toast and butter.

Did you sleep well?

Yes.

Aren't you going to say good morning to mommy?

(Murmuring)

You should speak louder.

Did you sleep well, mom?

Oh, what a cutie.

- What a greeting. / - That makes it all worthwhile.

You're eating well.

I have to visit 2 to 3 places for work today.

- So let's get moving. / - Yes.

Yeona, help her brush her teeth.

Wash her face as well.

Yeona does it all?

Ah.

What a great sister.

She's a great older sister.

Spit it out.

(Spit)

Yeona.

(15 minutes before the bus comes)

Did you fold your blanket?

(She dressed herself)

Yujin, put your underwear in the laundry basket

and put on your pants.

(Yes, sir)

So you're teaching them independence.

She raises them in the European style.

Please plaid it slowly so it doesn't hurt.

- You want me to brush so it doesn't hurt? / - Yes.

(It's a hassle to do their hair each morning)

She really puts in a lot of effort

despite not having much time.

Was it itchy here, Yujin?

(Nodding)

Did it itch a lot, Yujin?

I'll put this on for you.

If it itches at school,

ask the teacher to put on this cream

you brought from home.

- Okay? / - Yes.

Put this in your bag.

5 minutes left. You have to run now.

Hurry, hurry.

Are you traveling somewhere?

You're not leaving home, right?

The kids' bags are big

but the mom's bag is really something.

You seem to have a lot of luggage.

I have a lot.

This isn't everything.

I have a lot of teaching materials to carry around.

(The suitcase is a must-have item for Sarang)

People will think you're going on holiday.

Yeona.

(So out of it)

You take the school bus with them?

(Yujin forgot to put on her socks)

They're so tight on time

that she's putting her socks on now.

I'm so busy...

I'm so rushed in the morning that I'm out of it.

If we do all this at home,

we might miss the bus.

Yoojin's still half asleep.

It's like this every morning.

(This is everyday life for the working mom)

- Wash your milk cup when you get home. / - Yes.

- Say I love you to Yeona. / - I love you, Yeona.

Bye-bye.

Thank you.

- The little one isn't in elementary yet. / - Right.

Thank you.

See you later, mom.

(Bag in one hand, Yujin in the other)

She's carrying 3 bags right now.

Plus she's holding her daughter's hand too.

♪ Twinkle, twinkle little star ♪

♪ How I wonder what you are ♪

(Taking Yujin to daycare)

At least she found a daycare.

Yujin, listen to your teacher.

Kiss.

(Chu)

Please, take good care of my Yujin.

(She heads out with her suitcase again)

My baby!

It's really hard to leave, isn't it?

(Yujin)

(Yujin came to the window to see her mom off)

- I love you. / - I love you too.

She's so adorable.

- So cute. / - I love you.

Good-bye, Yujin.

Make sure you eat a lot.

Eat lots and sleep well. Okay?

Have fun. Bye-bye.

It's time for her to head off again with her luggage.

(Running)

(She gets on the bus that goes to Suwon)

She ran for the bus.

From Hwaseong to Suwon...

Where could she be going?

It's a bus to Suwon.

Putting makeup here?

Since she has no time.

She's transforming on the bus.

She's becoming prettier.

I have no choice.

I'm too busy to put on my makeup at home.

But I can't go around like that either.

I have to put something on my face.

Otherwise I'll look like I'm ill.

Without makeup...

It can't be easy to do your makeup on the bus.

I see lots of women do that these days.

Yes, but the bus drives really fast.

I'm used to it now.

You can tell she's done it many times.

(Arrived at her destination after putting on makeup)

(She drags her suitcase...)

Where's she going?

(A multicultural lesson at a daycare)

(Time to unpack)

What do you have in there?

(What is she carrying in her bag?)

(Traditional Uzbek outfits and props)

Where did you get all these?

All from Uzbekistan.

Four large suitcases.

I brought a lot.

Plus my mom

designs traditional Uzbek clothing.

So if I order a lot,

my mom makes these for me and sends them.

(She's teaching 7-year-olds today)

Where else would they learn something like this?

It must be exciting.

Even I'm looking forward to the lesson.

(Puts on a traditional outfit for the lesson)

(A substitute mirror)

Okay. Stand up.

(It's a weekly lesson)

What is the Uzbek greeting?

Hello is "assalomu."

Good job. Let's all sit down.

(Chattering away)

Now...

Children. Attention.

The children can't focus.

I know.

It's the toughest to teach kids at that age.

The main staple is?

When does this end?

They're asking when it ends as soon as it begins.

(Will you really not focus?)

(The best way to grab their attention)

(The foreigner teacher dancing with a doll)

You know how to control the children.

They're all focused.

It looks fun.

(She's a veteran with 6 years of experience)

She knows what she's doing.

A veteran.

Clap please. Clap.

7-year-olds really don't listen.

They call them the terrible sevens.

(By the way...)

(How did you start this job?)

Daycare teacher.

School multicultural teacher.

I do interpreting work at the police station.

I do dance-related work as well.

Sometimes I earn over $1,000 a month.

Sometimes I earn less.

I accept all jobs that I'm offered.

(Around lunchtime)

The second gig.

Where are you going?

(Heading to a nearby park)

She needs to take a break.

She must not have had breakfast.

She hasn't eaten yet.

You need to eat.

What is that? Rice balls?

Yes, rice balls.

You eat alone at the park like that?

Yes.

- I feel sad. / - I know.

If I eat at a restaurant, it costs money.

Also, I don't have the time.

(Time is money)

It's good.

It's good because I made it.

It's also good because I'm hungry.

She ate in a hurry.

I had no idea that's how she ate.

It must be your first time seeing this.

She ate that without any water.

(She has 2 to 3 gigs a day)

(Her afternoon gig is a wedding?)

- What's this? / - A wedding?

Did you friend get married?

I have to get changed.

(A traditional Uzbek performance)

I heard the bride is from Uzbekistan.

So I got an offer to show a traditional Uzbek dance.

That's good.

I can't look prettier than the bride.

That's right. You have to be ordinarily pretty.

- An Uzbek... / - It was an Uzbek couple.

Since they're from Uzbekistan.

(From a multicultural teacher to a traditional dancer)

(Nervous)

I introduce Kim Sarang from Uzbekistan.

Please give her a big round of applause.

They must be happy to see you.

Since they get to see their traditional dance.

(The performance starts)

It's very fancy.

It's really unique and cool.

(Sarang learned dance from a young age)

She feels different. She looks really good.

(She gets lots of offers from multicultural events)

(She's a multi-talented entertainer)

(She has finished her work for the day)

(Tired)

(Husband's shoes?)

He's home.

Your husband's home.

Mom's home.

Why didn't you put your bag away?

Were you watching a cartoon?

- Turn it off. / - That's a really clean house.

- I know. / - It's quite clean.

With two kids....

(Things don't look too good)

Is dad home?

Where is he?

(What's her husband doing at home?)

- I'm home. / - Hey.

Why did you come home so early?

What's going on?

I came early because I'm sick.

- You're sick? / - Yeah.

I have conjunctivitis and a cold.

- Look how red my eyes are. / - Let me see.

I got a cold as well.

It's not red.

He's opening them really wide, right?

Yeona came home early and was watching cartoons.

You should take care of that and educate her.

I took medicine. So please stop.

I don't believe this.

(She has no time to rest)

She did a lot of work

but she has chores to do now.

- Yes. / - You're busy 24 hours a day.

I don't know why I have so much to do.

(She's been living in Korean for 8 years)

(And she's been married for 8 years)

(Love doesn't feed you?)

(Met her husband on his business trip to Uzbekistan)

Long-distance relationship for 3 years.

You're 13 years apart?

You're 13 years apart?

Look at her father's face.

My father-in-law is scary.

My father-in-law opposed so much.

Since she's an only child,

he opposed her living abroad.

(She came to Korea for love and had 2 daughters)

(The concerns that hinder her happy life)

I came to Korea for my husband.

Everything costs money in Korea.

We used to live with my parents-in-law

but they said they can't give me an allowance.

They kept saying they'll give it to me next year.

Or when my husband got a raise.

So I just kept waiting.

(Same Bed Different Dreams)

(She takes care of expenses whenever she gets time)

(How much am I short this month?)

She keeps a ledger as well. Very frugal.

(Wary)

Why is there so much to pay for?

(Is she saying this to me?)

The husband looks anxious.

What's he doing?

He got right out of there.

You have to disappear when she calculates money.

We have more expenditure than income.

You don't even give me any pocket money.

I have to do this with my money...

(Sigh)

We're short. This isn't enough.

- I'm using my money... / - Don't spend so much.

How can you spend $100 on toys?

They ask me to buy them things

when we go out, so I have to buy them.

I'm not saying not to buy it for them.

Just spend less.

That's what I'm doing.

Did I spend the money you gave me?

Did you even give me money?

He's become silent.

You don't even give me money,

why tell me to spend less?

Let me take care of your accounts as well.

- Okay? / - Just how will you do that?

What do you mean?

There are lots of things I have to pay for.

I just started my business.

There's the car payments...

So...

Once I make enough,

I'll give you an allowance.

This is a difficult time.

There's a lot of expenditure.

(Yujin's outfit)

Look. I bought this recently.

It's already this small.

Kids grow so fast at that age.

I bought it as a dress.

It became a shirt.

Look how short it is.

It was this long when I first bought it.

She's only worn it out a few times.

She can still wear it.

- How can she wear it? / - Oh, goodness.

It's too small.

Please buy me a dress too.

(Here comes the support)

You have lots of dresses at home.

Okay, let's go buy one.

(I'll buy you everything)

(They head to the market to shop)

I hope they find a pretty dress.

(He's the only one with money)

(However...)

How much are the potatoes?

$3 for one basket.

$5 for two.

$5 for two?

Then...

Give me two baskets.

Throw in one more potato.

Throw in one more potato, please?

Potatoes are really expensive these days.

Right.

We have onions. Just need potatoes.

(10 minutes ago)

$50.

Don't spend too much.

Just buy it with the $50.

What can I buy with $50?

Clothes are expensive.

Yeona, hold my hand.

My wife is a big spender.

So when I give her money,

I have to keep telling her to spend less...

Please tell him off.

$50...

There's nothing to buy with $50 at a market.

$20. $30. $40.

$45.

All I did was buy potatoes.

And I got them for cheap.

I had to bargain.

Just buy a little. Why buy so much?

We have four people in our family.

Just buy a little and eat by myself?

$50 isn't enough at a market.

(Cost of living has risen these days)

Dad, buy me cotton candy, please.

No. Why do you want cotton candy?

It's tasty.

(In danger of spending money)

Dad, please buy me this.

Cancel what you'll buy me tomorrow.

Instead buy this for me today.

- So well spoken. / - She's bargaining with him.

She's good at bargaining.

(She got her cotton candy)

(So tasty)

If the kids ask for something,

you can't help it.

- The cotton candy is a secret from mom. / - Okay.

They're all colluders.

The three of them are colluding.

(Buys bell peppers)

(Buys beef)

I hope you sell a lot.

What are you up to?

They wanted cotton candy.

Why did you buy it for them?

You can't feed her cotton candy.

She has skin atopy.

She only ate a little bit. It's okay.

It's not okay.

She'll get a rash.

If it starts to get itchy,

I'll have to take her to the hospital.

The hospital bills will be expensive.

(Geez)

Okay.

What can he do when they say they want it?

I understand how he feels.

(Time to buy their clothes)

- They came to buy clothes. / - Right.

Something like this...

This is $19.90.

Minus the jacket.

(It's pretty affordable)

I only have $23 left.

- Is this cotton? / - Yes, it's cotton.

Why aren't you buying me one?

Dad will buy it for you.

Ask dad.

Dad, buy it for me.

Just wait.

I can't even buy one for Yeona.

What will we do, Yeona?

She'll get upset.

If you only buy it for one of them.

Thank you.

She won't be able to buy Yeona's.

What can she do with $3.10?

This is too much.

She only bought clothes for Yujin.

I know.

Imagine how upset Yeona must've been.

You were upset, right?

Yes. I was very upset.

Just lie on the ground. And say you won't go home.

She says that's what she'll do from now on.

You bought the things you need with $50.

To buy children's clothing as well...

That's not fair, isn't it?

I think the husband...

Is a scrooge.

He's too cheap.

So these days, I work more and

I use the money I earn.

I think it'd be good to let her handle your accounts.

I can't do that yet.

I have to pay back the loan.

Plus I started a new business,

and I have to make payments on the car.

Right.

So...

What business do you run?

- That you need a car loan... / - The husband's work?

Let's watch.

(The next day)

(The girls are all asleep)

(The husband gets ready by himself)

(Cheer up, honey, I love you)

(His wife packed him lunch the night before)

(He quietly heads to work with his lunch)

He's heading to work with the lunchbox.

- Lunchbox... / - He's a lucky man.

(How does he get to work?)

(A large truck parked on the road)

Is that the car you were talking about?

Yes, I bought a truck.

(His truck is his mode of transport and his office)

(He works in the distribution industry)

(However...)

(Still has the plastic covers on?)

- It's a brand new car. / - It's brand new?

Yes.

I started 6 months ago.

It hasn't been that long.

So the car is clean.

(He heads to the distribution center every morning)

I wonder what he's going to transport.

-23℃?

(Loading the products)

Ice cream.

- Ice cream? / - Wow.

You guys are applauding because it's ice cream...

These are all different types of ice cream.

Where are you taking these?

I deliver them to the shops in Seoul.

They're the big tubs they sell at shops.

(He's in trouble if he doesn't deliver them on time)

(He bought the truck to be self-employed)

So you must be always driving.

(He still doesn't know where all the shops are)

(Worked at a semiconductor company until last year)

(He was let go in the end due to restructuring)

Since I have my age,

even if I try to join another company...

I have to go somewhere with a title,

but all those positions are already filled.

I'm too old to start again as a rookie.

They won't even accept me.

So getting a job in the same field

was harder than I thought.

You must be stressed out.

It's been hard for a year.

(Heading to a rest area before entering Seoul)

Is that a rest area?

Yes, you should take a break and have some food.

Oh, the lunchbox!

I'm busy in the morning...

(My wife's cooking is the best)

He has to pay the rent,

pay back the truck loan.

The business cost a lot to set up.

My husband was injured before as well.

Since he just started this business,

and it's different to what he had been doing

and also he's a beginner...

He got injured really badly at first.

We didn't tell our relatives in case they'd worry.

He was in the hospital for a long time.

I had to take the kids to the hospital.

It was really tough.

(The reason why they save and save)

(It's all for their two daughters)

(Ice cream)

(Delicious)

(What do you want?)

Give me some.

(A very common occurrence among children)

(Screaming)

She's so upset about her sister taking one bite.

Mom.

- She's so upset. / - What's wrong?

She stole my ice cream.

You two fight every day.

Yujin, stand up.

Put it back. I never said you could have any.

Why make her cry without even asking?

She looks really upset.

Did you do your homework?

Did you or not?

(Mom's repertoire, "Did you do your homework?")

Bring me your notice.

(She makes sure to check her daughter's homework)

You have to put spaces here.

If you write everything together like this,

you can't read it.

(She's in charge of teaching them Korean)

- Like this, okay? / - Yes.

(She mastered Korean at language school)

The mom teaches all the Korean?

This doesn't seem right.

Let's read.

A Russian fairy tale.

Yes.

(She's fluent in Russian)

Russian?

(Letting her daughters learn the language naturally)

(They can communicate in a variety of languages)

She's so cool.

She can speak Korean, Persian, Russian and English.

She looks very different.

She can even translate.

I know. She can translate.

She can even translate.

Belly dancing. She's really good.

(She even worked as a belly dancer)

(The three girls do belly dancing together)

So cute.

It's in her blood.

(We're pretty good, right?)

The kids have inherited the mom's talents.

They're talented.

It's so good for them.

You have sit down.

(Yeona's skills learned from mom!)

Like a bird.

Just like a bird.

When I go to gigs,

she copies me, and she's really good.

(She learned belly dancing for a hobby as a kid)

(She found her calling while performing in Korea)

(Her goal is to become a professional instructor)

So you want to be an instructor?

You already learned everything in Uzbekistan.

I learned rhythmic gymnastics from 4 to 12.

I learned belly dancing

in a dance club in university.

From what I can see,

you speak 5 languages.

If you're good at everything,

didn't you want to do further study in Korea?

My husband promised me that.

That he'd send me to graduate school in Korea.

But after we got married...

I don't know where all those promises went.

Even though I ask him daily...

What happened, Deokryeong?

Why couldn't you keep your promise?

I wanted to provide a way for her to study.

But after we came to Korea and had kids,

it wasn't easy to keep that promise.

(He couldn't keep his promise due the reality of life)

(The only thing he can do is work hard)

So he has to keep delivering to places.

(He's as busy as his wife)

(He works hard for his wife)

That's what keeps you going

even when it's hard.

(Good days will come soon)

To be honest,

my wife does a lot of work.

She works really hard.

But she doesn't earn very much.

Compared to her talent,

she really doesn't get paid enough.

I'd rather she stay home

and teach her talents to the kids.

That's what I'd like.

But it's easier said than done.

(Mom's Talents)

(Choosing outfits for her next performance)

The apartment verandah

is like a dressing room, waiting room for a show.

- You're right. / - That's how it seems.

I have a show in two days.

Which outfit looks better?

- I knew he wouldn't even look. / - I'm busy.

Does this one look better?

Just wear whatever. You look good in everything.

What's the point when it's not worth much?

You should pay more attention to the kids.

Are you saying that I don't pay attention to them?

- It'd be so upsetting to hear that. / - Of course.

(She grabs something)

What is that?

They're not divorce papers, are they?

- Sayuri... / - "Sign it!"

What is this?

Open it up. You'll see.

(Money with their children's names on it)

It's their names.

(She uses the money she earns...)

Did you make a savings account?

- With the money she earns. / - Yes.

She has long term savings for the kids.

(She's saving up college funds)

She's saved over $2,000.

She's the greatest mom in the world.

That money adds up.

You're doing really well.

It's not like I'm doing anything illegal.

You know, right? How much my dad

opposed our marriage?

- I know. / - Do you remember?

(Sorry...)

(He didn't want to send his only daughter overseas)

(He called all the time because he missed her)

(And he passed away 2 years ago)

My dad opposed even until the moment

I got my Korean visa.

I should've listened to him.

I should've...

I used to call my dad when things were tough.

But my dad has passed away...

Oh, dear.

I'm so sad.

Her husband would feel bad.

Of course.

(He can't say anything)

She made a difficult decision for me.

I'm thankful that she actually moved here.

I feel sorry to her. Most for bringing her here.

That's what I feel the most sorry for.

(Next day)

"Flexible work hours."

(Checking the wanted ads)

- You're looking for work. / - Yes.

Hello.

I saw your ad on the newspaper.

Are you a foreigner?

Yes, I am.

I'm a multicultural teacher.

I also teach dance.

Do you have certificates?

I've completed my multicultural teaching course.

But for the dance...

There are no qualifications as yet in Korea.

We're looking for someone with certification.

Okay. Thank you.

- So you need a certificate. / - Yes.

It'd be really nice to teach dancing

and aerobics to the kids at daycare

as a special teacher.

Why don't you get the certificate for it?

There aren't many places in Korea

to get a certificate for belly dancing.

There are no teaching courses.

I looked into it.

It's a bit tough.

So you've learned it

but you don't have an official certificate.

You've done so many things.

I thought it'd be a lot of help

for when I get a job later.

So I worked hard to gather them.

I did but...

I realize those diplomas are useless.

You need to have

at least one certificate over diplomas.

(The next day)

She has learned a lot though.

(Heading out without her suitcase?)

(Peeking)

That must be a belly dance school.

(Sarang visits a belly dance school)

(In the midst of a lesson)

(Excited just to see)

How can I help you?

I'm interested in learning belly dancing.

I'd like to get a license.

A belly dancing license.

I was in a dance club in university in Uzbekistan.

Then you must know the basics.

A little...

(Testing to see how good she is)

(She couldn't practice properly after giving birth)

(Pressured to be judged in front of veterans)

That must've been a lot of pressure.

I was taken aback.

She's warmed up now.

- Look at her face. / - She's serious now.

Applause please.

She's very natural and flexible.

(What does she need to get a license?)

With your level of talent,

you should think of investing around 6 months.

Then I'm sure you can get your license.

How much does it cost?

The cost for our association's license

is $4,200.

- $4,200? / - Yes.

Wow, that's expensive.

You're right.

That's really expensive.

You'd have to save that without spending a cent.

For 4 to 5 months.

I was shocked.

(It's difficult to achieve her dreams)

(Is she disappointed?)

(Doing the laundry when she's alone)

Music, cue.

(♪ Searching for love, searching for life ♪)

(♪ I run around at full pace ♪)

That's her actual life.

♪ Under the Seoul sky, ♪

♪ My dream will come closer ♪

That's Kim Sarang's theme song.

I love this song.

It's about my life.

Why?

You live a hard and busy life.

And that's when good things happen.

Good days will come.

(We really hope for that)

Sarang's good at everything,

including speaking 5 languages.

But she's not so good at singing...

Her singing's a bit...

(That night)

Dance instructor license.

(She's always checking belly dance videos)

You have a lot of interest in this field.

(Honey, I want to learn this)

(Stop)

Look at him.

- It's noisy. / - Don't turn it off.

He turned it off.

(Can't you appreciate your wife a little?)

Did you have a hard day?

How much is it?

I don't have much...

I'll put $200 in there each month for your studies.

So cool.

My husband is the best.

He acted like he didn't care.

I was moved.

She couldn't complete her studies

before coming to Korea.

So I wanted her to study whatever she wanted.

When will I save $4,200

with $200 each month?

I'll give you a little more.

(It's a lazy weekend)

(Soaked rice, beef)

It's steamed cabbage and Uzbek dumpling.

That's what I'm making.

I'm worried that my children will forget Uzbek food.

So I try to cook it for them often.

At least on weekends,

we always eat Uzbek food.

It looks delicious.

Is it like a beef dumpling?

Yes, it's beef dumpling and golubtsy.

Yujin, you try.

Roll it.

Very good.

- That looks fun. / - They're learning that too.

When my dad cooked, I used to help him

and fool around next to him when I was a kid.

I really miss that time...

It was so much fun.

Those childhood memories...

(Made with precious memories)

♪ My love, come to me ♪

♪ My love, come to me ♪

(Her father taught her how to make this)

I want to try it.

You must've thought of your dad so much.

(Now she cooks it for her husband and kids)

(Boiling)

(The braised cabbage is ready too)

My father-in-law was a chef.

- Oh, really? / - He was?

He must've been so good.

I'll buy that recipe from you.

(Feeling proud)

I'd better try it.

Dumplings!

It'd be good for you too.

Put it here.

Thank you for the food.

Seokcheon is observing very seriously.

It's unique.

It looks like a health food.

What does it taste like?

(Chomp)

It tastes tasty?

(My wife is a great cook)

Eat up and earn lots of money.

Sure thing.

She makes sure to remind him to earn lots of money.

(One week later)

(She heads out again with her suitcase)

There she goes again with her suitcase.

(Prancing)

Yujin, let's hurry because I'm busy.

It's...

It's too hard to hurry.

I'm sorry, Yujin.

(Angry)

She's only 4. It's normal.

(It's been a while since she's had a weekend gig)

- You're taking her to your gig? / - Yes.

Because there's no one to mind her.

Since it's the weekend.

I take my kids often.

(Taking the bus from Hwaseong to Yongin)

She's sleeping already.

How will I carry her out?

Yujin, you need to wake up.

That's helping mommy.

Goodness. Carrying her bag and her baby...

She'd be heavy.

Her arms would hurt so much.

Should we walk?

Let's walk, Yujin.

(She woke up at the end)

(Yongin, Gyeonggi-do)

(The show is underway)

I need to get changed too.

(Sarang is the last to perform)

She does her own makeup.

She's good.

Mom, you look pretty.

Mom looks pretty.

(Transformed)

She looks like someone else.

She's pretty.

(Nervous before the performance)

(Sarang is being introduced, practicing)

Kim Sarang will show us

a traditional dance.

Please welcome her with applause.

There's no one in the audience.

(A diehard fan?)

So long as you have one person, your daughter.

So long as you have one.

(Whether there's a big audience or not)

(She does her best to perform)

She did her absolute best.

(My mom is so cool)

(For herself and her family)

(Sarang is always working hard)

(You are beautiful for enjoying your life)

You look great.

(Sarang's family members are each doing their best)

We can't help but applaud.

She's so passionate, even in that situation.

She tries to do her best in everything.

I think Deokryeong would've felt uneasy.

Seeing how hard your wife works.

I really didn't know it was that hard

for her to get around.

She said she goes to performances,

so I didn't think much of it.

But seeing her carry that heavy luggage,

and our daughter...

I realize it's tough for her.

I only realized that today.

I want to quickly get my license,

and work as an instructor.

I'd like to start at community centers

and save lots of money

to open my own school.

So your dream is to be an academy director.

I'd like to open one with my name.

If you can speak 5 languages,

you could do any line of work.

She lugs her suitcase around.

But in it are all of Sarang's dreams.

I think your dreams will come out

no matter where you open it.

That is why we prepared a gift.

- We prepared this. / - Since you need to carry a lot...

We prepared... Just a minute.

(Ta-da)

(She's really happy)

(We're rooting for your dreams to come true)

- A new bag. / - Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I'll make good use of it.

Fill it with money.

I feel like you two have gotten closer together.

How was it today?

Seeing her work so hard,

I felt heartbroken.

I feel sorry but also thankful.

I really thank my wife.

She came all the way here just for you.

Her late father,

opposed the marriage strongly.

But the reason why he gave in in the end...

I think it's because you're a good person.

That's why...

He could probably feel that

you would do everything for your wife and children.

Say a few words to your father, though he's not here.

Just tell him you're living a good life.

I can't cry...

Because

my father was really strong,

he told me not to cry no matter what.

So...

We're living well and healthy as a family.

My father, in heaven.

Thank you for raising me.

I will live as a daughter you can be proud of

and a daughter-in-law that Korea can be proud of.

Thank you.

You can do it.

- Goodness. / - I'll cry for you.

You're making me cry.

With all your family's support, we are certain

that you'll succeed in everything you do.

We know you can do it. Take courage.

Thank you for joining us today.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

We'll end the show here.

- Good-bye. / - Good-bye.

- Thank you. / - Bye.

For more infomation >> My Neighbor, Charles | 이웃집 찰스 Ep.149/ Sarang who is from Uzbekistan, "Love and War" [ENG/2018.07.26] - Duration: 48:20.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle birthday: How old is Meghan and how will she celebrate with Prince Harry? - Duration: 2:58.

Meghan Markle birthday: How old is Meghan and how will she celebrate with Prince Harry?

The former Suits actress will turn 37 on Saturday, August 4.

Meghan's birthday will hold a special meaning for the Queen, as her mother was born on the same date.

The Queen Mother, Elizabeth, who died on March 20, 2002, would have been 118 this year.

How will Meghan celebrate birthday with Prince Harry?.

Last year, Meghan celebrated her 36th birthday with Prince Harry on an African safari.

This year may be slightly different, however, as the newlyweds will be spending her birthday at the wedding of one Harry's best friends, Charlie Van Straubenzee.

Charlie has been friends with Harry since they attended Ludgrove Prep School in Berkshire.

Charlie was an usher at Meghan and Harry's wedding on May 19.

He reportedly teased Harry during his speech at their wedding reception at Frogmore House.

The Sunday Times reported that Charlie made a joke about Harry being "dorm room monitor".

He said: "All I wanted was a cuddle from my mummy, instead Harry nicked my teddy bear and chucked it out on to the roof.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you, how can you put someone in charge of a dorm when that someone is worse behaved than the whole dorm combined?".

As a result, Harry is carrying out best man duties this weekend in return.

This means Meghan won't be sitting next to her 33-year-old husband during the ceremony in the village of Churt, Surrey.

She may have to wait until the following day to celebrate privately with the prince.

Royals traditionally have a small family celebration at home.

The Queen does not tend to adhere to this rule, as she celebrates her birthday twice in April and June each year.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle birthday: How old is Meghan and how will she celebrate with Prince Harry? - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Mila Kunis' The Spy Who Dumped Me Is James Bond Meets Bridesmaids - Duration: 2:07.

-Let's talk about your movie, "The Spy Who Dumped Me."

-Yes. -Super funny.

-Thank you. -Congrats on that.

-Thank you, thank you. -You, Kate McKinnon.

I mean, we love -- I love Kate McKinnon.

-Kate's great. Kate's the best.

-I mean, fantastic. -Yeah.

-Explain -- set up the movie.

-Yeah, so, it's -- the best way I can explain it is

it's like if "007" and "Bridesmaids" had a baby,

it would be us. -Yes. That's great.

-Yeah.

-That's a great way of putting it.

-It's a -- it's an action-comedy.

It's about two best friends.

They go on this, you know, crazy adventure.

Our second unit was the same stunt guys

that did "Bourne" and "007."

So, we have unbelievable action sequences.

-It's so much action. -Yeah.

We just happen to be two girls

that aren't proficient in anything in the movie.

So, hence the hilarity ensues around the action sequences.

So, it's a really fun, like, a caper.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-Well, it's perfect timing too,

'cause "Mission: Impossible" is out.

-Yeah, we put "Mission: Impossible" to shame, guys.

If you like Tom Cruise, we're better.

[ Laughter ]

-There is more running in this movie.

-Much more. -More action.

-Way more running. -More shoot-'em-ups.

-Yeah. -And it's funny.

-Thank you. -And it's funny.

-Yes. -Funny, funny.

I want to show a clip here.

This is you guys realizing

that you have to go to Vienna to finish some --

-Yes. Stuff happens.

-Yeah, stuff --

-And we have to go there to get something to somebody.

So that's what happens.

-Here we go. Yeah. [ Laughter ]

I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's Mila Kunis and Kate McKinnon

in "The Spy Who Dumped Me." Take a look.

-I don't trust anyone anymore.

-You trust me though, right?

-Yes, of course I trust you. You don't count.

-Okay, good, 'cause this is not some fake spy friendship

that the Russians put together.

-Dude, shut up. I know.

Okay, Drew said that if we don't deliver this package,

a lot of people are gonna die.

But if we don't do it

and then there's, like, a terrorist attack or something?

-Well, what did he say to do?

-We have to get it to a café in Vienna.

-Austria, Vienna?

-Yes, that's what he said.

-Okay. Well, why don't we do that, then?

-Do what?

Go to Europe when a bunch of people are trying to kill us?

-Do you want to die having never been to Europe,

or do you wanna go to Europe and die having been to Europe?

-Why are those my only two options?

Mila Kunis, everybody.

For more infomation >> Mila Kunis' The Spy Who Dumped Me Is James Bond Meets Bridesmaids - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Hartley's This is Rough - Duration: 20:44.

For more infomation >> Justin Hartley's This is Rough - Duration: 20:44.

-------------------------------------------

What is your sexual fantasy? Ukrainian girls answer - Duration: 1:23.

What is your sexual fantasy?

To make out on the Eiffel Tower

Maybe you have some extreme place, where you've already had sex

In the train

At the beach

Many places

It is personal

I did not have the most extreme place yet

Let's drop this

I have not had this

Against the tree

Can I make it up, yeah?

Outside

I did not have sex in extreme places

Can I skip this question?

I am not going to answer this question

I have not had it yet

In the forest

Extreme places

To be honest, there is nothing I would want to try

Everything I wanted I've already tried

I would not want to say this

In the changing room

Are these questions for those sites?

Let's leave it a secret

It is personal

I'm not going to say

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét