Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Aug 1 2018

Happy Valentine's Day, lovers.

Happy V-Day, Norman.

How are we supposed to focus with this?

[INAUDIBLE],, you in there, girl?

There you go. - Thank you.

Watch and learn, virgins.

So she opens up the card and inside, two tickets to Hawaii.

Does she get to take a better looking, more successful guy?

Otherwise, that does not sound like a good gift.

Shut up, [INAUDIBLE].

Over here looking like a nightmare.

Norm, let me get a couple of roses, man.

Flowers for Angela.

Oh, thank you.

You're welcome.

Who's that from?

A secret admirer.

Oh, real suspect, Angela.

You call in sick, and now you're getting packages delivered.

HVD.

Thank you, Norman.

Very sweet of you.

There you-- oh, wait.

I forgot.

You don't observe Valentine's Day.

You look like you could use two.

Really?

(YELLING) Norman Reynolds!

I love you!

I love you, too, baby.

Where is my husband.

Oh, spread the word.

I love me some Norman!

Baby.

Yes, I am so sorry you all.

You all have got to come outside and see

what big Papa got for me.

Go on, get it started, baby.

Show time!

For more infomation >> Norman Spreads the Love Around on Valentine's Day | Love Is___ | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

VERIFY: Crayola's used markers recycling program is the real deal - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> VERIFY: Crayola's used markers recycling program is the real deal - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Nuri's Family Tries to "Save" Her from Yasir | Love Is___ | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 3:30.

[MUSIC PLAYING] GRANDMA: How you doing?

I can't complain.

AUDREY: Oh, yes you can.

NURI: OK, Auntie Audrey.

What are you about to say that will probably hurt my feelings?

[LAUGHTER] AUDREY: Well, I--

NURI: Hold on!

OK.

Now I have my floatation device.

Look the only thing I want to know is why the hell

you let this man off the hook on Valentines.

NURI: Auntie, can we drink more first?

AUDREY: Mm-hmm.

And I see you done lost some weight behind this man

who's got your nose wide open.

NURI: Auntie, he's a really good guy.

Mm-hm.

NURI: Look.

He got me an owl bookmark for Eid.

Uh.

Girl, this is an earring taped to a piece of string.

[LAUGHTER]

Well, You can't see the beauty in it if you're

looking for something else.

She shut you up.

Thank you, grandma Didi.

GRANDMA: Yeah.

Now for real, what's going on between you and this boy?

CAROL: Yasir doesn't observe this holiday.

AUDREY: But from what I hear, he is observing

his ex-girlfriend right now.

NURI: It's where he lives and they're just friends.

It has been 24 hours.

You talk too much.

CAROL: Well, Nuri.

Am I supposed to lie when they ask about your love life?

GRANDMA: Listen.

It's going to pay off in the long run.

Don't smother him because trust is the foundation

of any relationship.

Thank you, grandma.

Yes.

I like Yasir.

I mean, I think he's well mannered,

he's articulate, highly educated, and very handsome.

GRANDMA: Carol, you just described a sociopath.

He's a really good guy, OK?

This month with Yasir has been more fulfilling than any month

with every guy before him.

AUDREY: Oh, yeah?

How?

Because he makes me happy.

So does Malik Yoba every Thursday night on Fox.

But I didn't let that man move into my house.

I just let him come by once a week.

NURI: And I hear he's got a kid, too?

GRANDMA: Oh, Lord.

Now don't tell me that.

Tell me it ain't so.

Why did you do this?

AUDREY: Because we are trying to save you, Nuri.

Honey, he's using you.

No, he's making you look stupid.

Love does that, Auntie, isn't that why all of you

are still single? - OK.

Now see Carol, that's all that private schooling.

It stripped away all her home training.

You said you loved Yasir.

Why did you lie about liking him?

CAROL: Why would you lie about not liking Valentine's Day?

NURI: I didn't lie.

I'm celebrating it right now.

CAROL: No.

You're celebrating Singles' Day.

So, you must be single.

OK, fine.

You want to know the truth?

I would rather be with Yasir today.

CAROL: Well, admitting it is the first step.

NURI: So that I didn't have to spend it with any of you.

GRANDMA: Oh, hallelujah damn.

I'm glad somebody finally said it

because I am tired of this lame ass

tradition slash dry vajayjay party

we've been having since '91.

Now, the first year was cute, but now we are just pathetic.

I could be at home in bed with a bowl of popcorn

watching "Wheel of Fortune."

NURI: I'm sorry, grandma.

I had too much champagne. GRANDMA: No you didn't.

Don't blame the alcohol.

Don't ever make excuses for how you really feel.

Life is too damn short.

Well, at least mine is. OK?

No, I am just happy we can go.

Oh!

Come on Audrey.

Maybe we can still catch the final showcase.

Let's get out of here.

For more infomation >> Nuri's Family Tries to "Save" Her from Yasir | Love Is___ | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Violence is 'commonplace' in schools: HSRC - Duration: 2:16.

Violence is 'commonplace' in schools: HSRC

Violence is 'commonplace' in schools: HSRC.

  Violence is "commonplace in schools"‚ the Human Sciences Research Council has found following a study in Khayelitsha‚ Cape Town.

Although full details of the study are only expected to be released on Friday‚ the council revealed some of their findings in a statement on Tuesday.

Among the major findings‚ the council said‚ was "that violence is commonplace and occurs mostly in classrooms‚ on sports fields‚ or in bathrooms".

Other findings included: Intimate partner violence was widespread‚ the most common forms being‚ in order‚ verbal threats‚ slapping‚ pushing/hair-pulling‚ hitting (with a fist or object)‚ kicking‚ dragging‚ beating‚ choking‚ burning‚ threats with weapons; Sexual violence featured as a form of intimate partner violence; and  While 41 percent of primary school learners experienced sexual violence in an intimate partnership in the 12 months preceding the study‚ the report also found that younger learners are less likely to report intimate partner violence.

The council worked in partnership with Grassroot Soccer and the Soul City Institute‚ through the Kwanele Project‚ to conduct the baseline study‚ titled Sexual Violence in Schools in South Africa.

The study "aims to create safe school environments by dealing with violence against girls and is delivered through peer educators in Khayelitsha"‚ the council said.

The full details of the study are expected to be released at the Chris Hani High School in Khayelitsha on Friday from 11.30am.

For more infomation >> Violence is 'commonplace' in schools: HSRC - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Wheelchair-Bound Man Appeals For Help After Van Is Stolen - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Wheelchair-Bound Man Appeals For Help After Van Is Stolen - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

God is a Woman - Ariana Grande Cover - Duration: 2:52.

You, you love it how I move you You love it how I touch you

My one, when all is said and done You'll believe God is a woman

And I, I feel it after midnight A feelin' that you can't fight

My one, it lingers when we're done You'll believe God is a woman

I don't wanna waste no time, yuh You ain't got a one-track mind, yuh

Have it any way you like, yuh And I can tell that you know I know how I

want it Ain't nobody else can relate

Boy, I like that you ain't afraid Baby, lay me down and let's pray

I'm tellin' you the way I like it, how I want it

And I can be all the things you told me not to be

(Yuh) When you try to come for me, I keep on flourishing

(Yuh) And he see the universe when I'm in company

It's all in me You, you love it how I move you

You love it how I touch you My one, when all is said and done

You'll believe God is a woman And I, I feel it after midnight

A feelin' that you can't fight My one, it lingers when we're done

You'll believe God is a woman I'll tell you all the things you should know

So, baby, take my hand, save your soul We can make it last, take it slow, hmm

And I can tell that you know I know how I want it, yuh

But you different from the rest And boy, if you confess, you might get blessed

See if you deserve what comes next I'm tellin' you the way I like it, how I want

it And I can be all the things you told me not

to be (Yuh)

When you try to come for me, I keep on flourishing (Yuh)

And he see the universe when I'm in company It's all in me

You, you love it how I move you You love it how I touch you

My one, when all is said and done You'll believe God is a woman

And I, I feel it after midnight A feelin' that you can't fight

My one, it lingers when we're done You'll believe God is a woman

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét