Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

General John Kelly just finished his very first year as Donald Trump's official Chief

of Staff.

It's been one year, since we were told that this man was gonna come in, and reign in Donald

Trump, and be the real leader that this administration needs ... whip him into shape.

Get him back on the right course.

He has failed in every possible way.

Here's what a new report from Politico says, and this report actually comes from reporters

from Politico speaking to people inside the White House.

It's not only that John Kelly has failed, but, John Kelly at this point, admits he has

no influence over Trump whatsoever.

He's given up trying to change Trump's mind, trying to get Trump to get off Twitter.

He has stopped.

More importantly, the reason he has stopped, is 'cause he realizes that there is one advisor

that has more say than John Kelly ever will.

That advisor happens to be Fox News.

According to insiders in the White House, who spoke to Politico, Donald Trump is basing

his daily meetings off of what he hears, first and foremost, in phone calls with Sean Hannity

the night before.

Two, on what he sees on Fox & Friends, every single morning.

Staffers say that Donald Trump will go upstairs, watch TV, Fox & Friends, and then, he comes

down and calls meetings with topics based solely on what he just saw on Fox & Friends.

At this point Fox News is 100% running this country.

They're dictating the agenda, whether it's Sean Hannity and his private phone calls to

the President, or what those morons on the Fox & Friends couch say every morning.

They're the ones who are driving the agenda of this country.

It's absolutely terrifying, unless, of course, you happen to be a Fox News viewer, and you

think the network does no wrong.

For the rest of us, you know, the 328 million Americans who don't watch the network, it's

a pretty terrifying thought.

These people have no idea what they're talking about, on a daily basis.

These are some of the dumbest human beings, you could ever imagine being put on television.

Yet, somehow, Donald Trump has put 100% of his faith in these idiots, to tell him what's

important for the day.

This is a network that has an agenda.

That agenda is, to make Democrats look like idiots, and make Donald Trump look like God,

himself.

I guess that explains why Donald Trump seems to love them so much.

If the fact that policy, that meetings at the White House, that his agenda, is being

driven by what is covered each morning on Fox & Friends ... if that doesn't leave you

with a bad taste in your mouth, then you must not understand how dangerous, both Donald

Trump, and Fox News can be, since they teamed up to create this unholy alliance of evil.

That's what's happening in this country today.

I'm sure that Sean Hannity loves his little pillow talk with Donald Trump.

He loves telling him what he should or shouldn't do, or how he should frame a certain issue.

But, that's not Sean Hannity's job.

Sean Hannity's job, is to just go on TV and be an idiot.

He should have no say, whatsoever, in US policy, but he does.

This is a very real threat to this country, because we have seen some of the horrid, disgusting,

deplorable things, that Fox News has said.

We've been talking about it for well over a decade, at this point.

Now, those people, those horrible, hate filled individuals, are the ones driving policy in

the US, today.

For more infomation >> Trump Is Scheduling Staff Meetings Based On What Fox & Friends Reports Each Day - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 3 | Matteo is happy about his video (ep.46) (Eng. subs) - Duration: 2:53.

It's incredible, it looks amazing.

There's still a few adjustments to do.

No, you did it. You should leave it that way. It's very good.

How good that you like it.

I promise you I will finish all the details that are left tonight and tomorrow is everything ready for the world premiere.

Okay, but remember that you have to rest.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

I'm going so I can finish everything.

I'll accompany you.

You don't have to, thanks.

Be careful.

You know something?

Sometimes, I think I'm living a dream.

Because everything I'm seeing is too good to be true.

You think it's a dream.

Look, I just want to tell you something.

Why did you do that?

You see that it's not a dream? You're in the reality.

I realize that.

You hurt me.

I know that everything that happened was hard but I'm really glad that in the end, things are going well for you.

It's true.

I sang and I didn't forget the lyrics, I didn't forget the chords, Juliana returned to Roller and I have an incredible video.

There's still something missing for everything to be perfect.

What are you missing?

No, nothing, I have everything.

Did you finish editing the video?

Delfi did an amazing job.

The recognition is not just for Delfi, also for your daughter because without her, I wouldn't have been able to do this.

I'm going to rest.

We'll see each other tomorrow.

Bye, good night

Do you know something about the key?

We looked and we looked but it's impossible.

I should have never thrown it out of the window.

But don't worry.

What's important is that the security guards are attentive so that Sharon doesn't come in the house again.

But if Sharon risked herself to enter the mansion, it means that there's something important. But if we don't have the key, we can't open it and we won't know what's inside.

Don't worry, I talked to your dad.

Tomorrow, a locksmith will come.

We will open the chest tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 3 | Matteo is happy about his video (ep.46) (Eng. subs) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

hey, my name is beatriz - Duration: 1:11.

(song begins) sometimes...

i sit in my room...

sometimes...

i sit in my room...

For more infomation >> hey, my name is beatriz - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

WE ARE NOW A REVIEW CHANNEL?? - Bongani is shaking things up! Funny Plushie Videos - Duration: 4:50.

Bongani: Growler! Come in!

Growler: What do you want? I'm very busy at the moment.

Bongani: Don't talk like that to the Chairman.

Growler: Chairman? You didn't want to be the chairman

Bongani: well after some initial reluctance

Bongani: I've had some time to think and now

Bongani: I've decided to fully embrace the Chairman role and all the responsibilities that come with it

Bongani: And as part of this...

Bongani: I've had to make some drastic changes I'm afraid

Growler: Drastic changes? What do you mean?

Bongani: Well...

Bongani: We're now a review channel!

Growler: What what what what

Growler: Review channel?

Growler: But what about the comedy?

Bongani: Well the comedy wasn't working very well and um

Bongani: I've been doing some research and all of the reviews get loads of views and um

Bongani: Well we need to get more views.

Bongani: So I'm...

Bongani: We're going to do a review channel and I'm the host.

Growler: You're the host? but but

Growler: Oh! Oh I see! Now it makes sense. Of course

Growler: So you think that by starting a review channel you're going to get your face out to loads of people.

Bongani: No no no no. That's not true

Bongani: The reviews are for the best of the channel

Bongani: But if I happen to get lots of views then obviously that's a side bonus and that's great.

Growler: Oh yes yes. You tell yourself that. yes okay.

Growler: All right so if we go to a review channel

Growler: I mean it's not the worst idea in the world but but what you gonna review exactly?

Bongani: well initially I thought

Bongani: Maybe we could review my favorite types of leaves.

Growler: Leaves? That's ridiculous.

Growler: Giraffes aren't watching us it's humans

Bongani: oh but don't humans like leaves?

Growler: Not really. I mean no they prefer much other things than leaves.

Growler: I mean most people eat meat.

Bongani: Oh. Um.

Bongani: Alright I thought people like that.

Bongani: All right. If we're not doing leaves then maybe we can do like camera equipment.

Bongani: Like what about that camera over there?

Growler: Oh. The GH5. Hmm.

Growler: I mean I guess some people would probably be looking for a review on that.

Growler: It is a good camera and reasonably up-to-date

Growler: So um yeah that's not the worst idea in the world

Growler: Okay. So we're gonna review the camera. That's good.

Growler: But do you know how a review channel works? I mean um there's quite a lot of work to do you know.

Bongani: What do you mean?

Growler: Well I mean when people review cameras and things like that

Growler: They do have quite a lot of knowledge. I mean they do know what they're talking about

Growler: Or if they don't, they do some research to find out about the product.

Growler: They look at their stats, they test it and do all sorts to get the review.

Bongani: Oh no no no. We don't need that.

Bongani: I mean I'll do it but I know eveything about everything.

Growler: Oh right of course yeah obviously.

Growler: Ok but there's still quite a lot of work to do you know.

Growler: What about writing a script?

Bongani: Oh no. Well I'll write something for me to say

Bongani: But obviously I always come up with the right words.

Growler: Oh I see. Yes of course you're right.

Bongani: Yes but I do need some help though

Bongani: Because well I'm gonna be the host you see of course cuz obviously I'm so beautiful

Bongani: Yes and look at my lovely horns for example

Bongani: But I do need a director so I was thinking you could direct the shoot.

Growler: Oh I see.

Growler: Okay I guess I can do that yes I'll help you

Bongani: Oh good yes yes yes okay so

Bongani: We're gonna shoot tomorrow. Growler: All right yes yes

Growler: All right so you are going to do all of the necessary prep work right?

Bongani: Er yes of course

Growler: hmm. Yes.

Growler: I must I must admit I'm a little dubious about this because I've seen how how I guess how lazy you are at points

Bongani: Lazy? Ooh ooh. Well I'm gonna prove you wrong. Just you wait.

Growler: Okay all right all right that's fine then. If you're gonna do it then that's great.

Bongani: Ok well I'll see you tomorrow then.

Growler: Okay I'll see you tomorrow. Bye bye.

Bongani: Bye Growler.

Bongani: Hmm. Right. Er.

Bongani: I better get started on the prep work.

Bongani: Er.... Ooh it does sound like a lot of work...

Bongani: Errrrr... Hmmm....

Bongani: Nah. I'll just wing it.

For more infomation >> WE ARE NOW A REVIEW CHANNEL?? - Bongani is shaking things up! Funny Plushie Videos - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

What Is The Hebrew Word For Breathe of God? - Duration: 4:15.

G'day everyone! My name is Dave and welcome to the best Bible devotion video

on the entire internet! That's not true. I literally have nothing to back that up.

Let's try it again. G'day everyone! My name is Dave welcome

to the best a two-minute Bible devotion video on all of YouTube. Wait. I don't

think that's true either. G'day everyone! my name is Dave welcome to the

best two minute Bible devotion video ... by an Aussie ... named Dave ...on YouTube.

I literally have no stats to back that up either. You know what, let's just roll

the intro and then we can talk about the Hebrew word for God's breath. Cool?

Well if this is your first time on my channel, this is the place where I like

to do short, two-minute videos that help you take the next practical steps in

your faith journey. I'd love it if you could SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you

haven't done so already. And make sure you hit that little bell icon so that

you never miss an episode. So last week I asked all of you for your suggestions

about what Hebrew word I should do a video on, and there were tons of great

suggestions. Which led to be picking the Hebrew word for "God's breath". Now have

you ever noticed that we don't usually think about our breath until we're running out of air?

But did you know that breathing is an important theme

throughout the Bible? I mean it starts all the way back in the story of

creation when God makes the first human out of mud. He then puts the skin, the

bones, the muscles, the veins, the blood vessels, even the hair in place ... but

even though all the pieces were in place the text says that the man did not

become a "living being" until God breathed into his body. Now, the

Hebrew word for breathe in this story is "ruach" which means breath, but it also

means "Spirit". Which means that while everything was together and it was all

in the right place, the man did not become a "living being" until God breathed

in His spirit. Now I think this is interesting for two main reasons:

First, according to the writer of Psalms, "everything that has breath praises the Lord."

Which means if we can experience full life, then we have to

inhale God's Spirit and exhale praise. Inhale God's Spirit, exhale praise.

Inhale. Exhale. And if you're a follower of Jesus then this is what the rhythm of

our life is supposed to be. Inhale God's Spirit. Exhale praise.

Now, the second reason this is interesting is that whenever we try to build something,

whether that's a relationship, a family, a career, a website,

a church, a YouTube channel, we might be able to pull everything together and put

everything in just the right place, but if we want that thing to be full of life

then we have to ask God to breathe his Spirit into it. So I wonder have you

created or developed something that you really want God to breathe His Spirit

into? I would love if you could tell me what that is in a comment so that I

could be praying with you and for you. So, they have it. The Hebrew word for "God's

breath" is "ruach", which also means "Spirit'. You know, I think I'm gonna keep this

series going, so if you have a biblical word that you would like me to do a

video on and explain, make sure you leave me a comment down below. As always, if

this video was helpful for you make sure you give me a thumbs up. Subscribe to my

channel if you haven't done so already. Make sure you leave me a comment down

below about what Hebrew word you want me to do next time, and hit that little bell

icon so that you never miss an episode. I'll see you next time

I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe.

For more infomation >> What Is The Hebrew Word For Breathe of God? - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Atheism Is Inconsistent (Greg Bahnsen) - Duration: 4:09.

It is not a mark of rationality for a person to assert one thing and then live contrary to that assertion

That might be considered a kind of moral hypocrisy

But equally it can be seen as a kind of irrationality

There's an inconsistency or tension within the reasoning of the unbeliever

Because the unbeliever has one belief that he's using when he linguistically asserts his position

But then he has a conflicting belief

Evident when he behaves in a way contrary to what he asserted previously

so when people live contrary to what they say they are being moral hypocrites, but they're also being irrational they have an

Inconsistency in what they believe or what is evident about their beliefs and the life of the unbeliever. It turns out is riddled with

Just such

Inconsistencies. Let me give you some examples quickly an unbeliever will

presuppose

human dignity and attend the funeral of a dead friend

honor or relative who has passed away and

Yet at the same time. The unbeliever is known to have argued previously that man is in principle

No different from any other product of evolution like a horse or a dog

Now social events like funerals or solemn events where Christians don't want to make asses of themselves by doing this but

hypothetically

I've often thought when I've gone to a funeral especially when unbelievers are going through all this stuff about human dignity and

So forth and so on how wonderful this person is I say what are we doing here at this funeral?

We don't have funerals for dogs

Well some people in Southern California do but they're considered weirdos. We don't have funerals for horses for aardvarks and cockroaches

Why are we having a funeral for this?

particular part of the evolutionary chain

Say on the one hand

the unbeliever says man is nothing but advanced protoplasm just the slime that's evolved and

Yet he doesn't treat him like slime or her like slime when the death takes place

It's a kind of real ration allottee

The unbeliever will insist that man is nothing more than a complex of biochemical factors

that are controlled by the laws of physics and

then the unbeliever who has argued all day that way in the science lab or in the lecture hall at the university goes home and

Kisses his wife and children and says he loves them

Man is nothing more but biochemical

Reactions controlled by the laws of physics and yet he acts like there's something more something above

biochemical responses when he kisses his wife and says he loves her the

Unbeliever will argued that in sexual relations. Anything goes there are no moral absolutes

I heard that so often when I was a college student during the sexual revolution and

Then the same unbeliever who says anything goes will turn around and condemn the war in Vietnam is an absolute moral atrocity

Excuse me

Isn't there something wrong with this argument when it comes to shacking up with my girlfriend?

Anything goes when it comes to the United States getting its pleasure by beating up South Vietnamese. That's not okay

Once you say anything goes guess what anything goes you can't turn around to be a moral absolutist then

The unbeliever will indignant ly condemned child molesters

Even though he said you can get your sexual pleasure any way you wish?

Well, of course, I think child molestation is horrible, I think it's a capital offense

There's no doubt about my negativity about it

But I can make sense of what I'm saying

when I condemn child molestation the unbeliever cannot what you have in the case of the unbeliever is somebody

Who says one thing with his words but his actions betray it?

Actions speak louder than words. That's another kind of inconsistency. We wish to point out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét