Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

- *** balance.

(hard rock music)

- [Narrator] Brian Cristiano.

- [Narrator 2] Brian Cristiano.

- [Narrator 3] BOLD Worldwide, top expert

in the world of marketing.

- [Narrator 4] Here to discuss is Brian Cristiano.

- [Man] This is a hundred million we're doing.

- [Brian] Yeah, that's cool.

I have not been a great CEO,

but it's time for me to step up.

I'm down 50% of my staff.

It could be enough to put us out of business.

- Nobody could run anything like you are.

- Is there anything you worry about?

- I'm tied to making this work.

- A crazy story!

- This is the real Growing BOLD.

- October 23rd.

- October 23rd, Ali on the Run and BoldCEO

collaborating forces for our biggest project yet.

- I know, I'm excited; so we're gonna tell you all

about it today, I'm actually most excited

to tell our parents about it.

- You mean, grandparents?

(parents screaming)

- As soon as we told people I was pregnant,

everyone was like, oh so is Brian gonna be home

a lot more now?

And I'm like no, Brian needs to be in the office

a lot more now.

Like, that shocks people, but to us, I'm like,

I don't need him for anything now.

- I mean the last couple of weeks, honestly,

I haven't gotten home earlier than one or two o'clock

in the morning.

And so, the other day, I was like, wow!

The baby's getting bigger!

And she's like, yeah, you haven't seen me,

in like, during the daylight hours in two weeks.

Of course.

That's reality.

(upbeat music)

- [Brian] The first ever live Ali on the Run show

(audience applause)

(upbeat music)

- Your ???

- (upbeat music)

- [Ali] ??

- I've got a pregnant wife giving me a massage.

(laughter)

- So we both -- today--

Boring.

- It's boring!

(upbeat music)

- People would ask me like, oh, what's Brian

gonna do for paternity leave?

And I'm like, I don't know, A, we haven't

figured that out, and B, he's gonna do whatever

is best for him and for our family.

Oh you guys are so lucky that you don't have

to worry about that, we're lucky?

Yeah, maternity leave in our country sucks,

I'm not lucky, we chose this life.

- That's right.

- And it's hard, like, I think people look

at the good things.

People look at the trips, the vacations, the freedom;

and don't realize how hard we work to get that.

- I hate the word balance.

Balance is like, you get on a see-saw,

and you're like, okay, let's get balance,

and you just kind of like float in the middle.

Dude, real life is extremes.

It's a big emotion, it's big successes, it's big failures.

And I think the problem is that most people

try to go for balance, so guess what,

they experience this in life.

Very little fluctuation.

My life is this!

It's way more fun, it's way more fun,

to go up and down on the see-saw, have extremes,

it's not easy, but it's more fun.

- (mumbling) studio--

Why can't you have it all?

You can have it all, it's just--

If you're willing to work hard enough!

- Well, that's it!

Yeah, but the amount of work it requires

to do that, it's immense, and most people

don't want to go through that journey.

- Ready?

- Are you ready?

- We like to go in, all in, on everything we do,

for both of us.

(cheering)

And I think that's why we work well.

- Just being bold.

You're laughing.

- (laughing) You have no idea how bold you are, sweetie.

- Yeah, thank you.

- You know, when I was bike racing, I was all in,

I won races, like, all in.

But that detracted from how much time I could put

into business so now I'm not in on it at all.

And the times I find it hard are when people

try to tell you how to have balance.

Well, just schedule an hour on these days

and do this, then it's like you kind of sort

of have an hour to kind of, like, maybe.

Dude, I rather not see my wife for two weeks

and then go away with her for three days.

And be all in on that, and then come back

and be all in on business for two weeks.

- The way I see balance, is, it's not about time.

To me, it's not like, oh if you're gonna be at the office

for eight hours, I want you home for this many.

Like, you can be at the office for 20 hours,

be home for four, sleep for three of them,

if for that one hour, you're all in, focused on your family,

committed, and we get the best of you,

that's not a problem.

- Like when I have a kid, I'll take, I don't know

how much time, because I never had a kid before,

so I don't know how much time I'm gonna want.

But if it's a week, two weeks, three days, I don't know,

but I will, and I'll shut down and focus all on that.

- What's in there?

Going to the doctor!

- For what?

- For our first ultrasound.

Hi baby!

Is there anything you worry about when it

comes to our family?

- I do worry a bit sometimes about missing stuff.

- You haven't missed anything yet.

You've come to every appointment, you've felt

lots of kicks, seen lots of kicks--

Yeah.

- Like, you haven't missed anything yet.

And I know, it's different when there's an actual child,

but you know, you make it work, you do, like I don't know

how, I don't know why, you've chosen to come

to every appointment, I'm very grateful that you have.

I think it's the coolest thing ever,

I love having you there.

Anyone who knows Brian knows his schedule

doesn't allow for that, but he has made that happen,

and that's not something I expected

or asked for.

I was kind of like, come to the big ones,

but I don't know what the big ones are.

But like, you hear people say that, like oh,

my husband came for the big ones, so I was like,

yeah, come for the big ones.

It's just like with everything,

that he goes all in on.

You're doing a good job, supporting me, yeah,

like I haven't--

In all seriousness?

- Yeah.

I look at where we were a year ago, and that

was not the case.

Like, we were living totally separate lives.

- Slow date.

- That's a slow date.

- My greatest fear is, when it comes to

our future, is having kids and having

to do it by myself.

I think there's a part of me that wants

to be able to say, like, I'm independent, I don't

need anyone, I can do this on my own, but the reality is,

it's really helpful to not have to do it on my own.

And like--

Do you feel like you do it on your own?

- Yeah.

- You do?

- Like how much better it's made where we are now,

and I think, I look at what we've been through

in the last year between my health, your crazy work,

me being very deeply depressed and not myself

for a long time, like I think the timing

of when I got pregnant is in sync.

When I got pregnant, we weren't at the point of

really concretely talking about starting a family.

And since then, he's been really different in that

he's really focused in everything he does.

He is always talking about, like, this is

for our family, and like everything I do now

is for our family, and not that we weren't a family before.

We were a family, we've always been a family.

It's just different now.

He's so focused on how every business decision

he makes will impact our future.

- I'm tied to making this work.

Like I have to make this, I have to make it work,

it on order to make us successful and to be able

to provide greatly for our family.

It's not an easy lifestyle or choice.

It requires an immense amount of effort,

to continue to grow.

- [Ali] It's a sacrifice.

- A lot of sacrifice, so that's the thing.

It's not for everybody, but I think that

at the end of the day, you're asking about balance

and I don't believe in balance,

you define it differently as well,

it's an individual decision.

I don't think anyone should ever be balanced

but I think that they should go all in on what they want.

If they want to like relax, and be chill all day,

and read books and go fishing, then figure out how to

go all in on that and don't just do it every

three months and take a day off from work.

Like figure out how to make that 100% of your energy.

You don't have to want this like super high cadence,

high energy, high effort, all the time,

risking everything on both sides, every minute

of every day.

That is absolutely not for a lot of people.

That's what I want, that's what I have to do

to get where we want to go, so I have to go all in.

I don't want balance and mediocrity.

I want to see what I'm made of,

I wanna show our kid what's possible,

I remind myself on a daily basis

I'm doing this because this effort

gets me where I want to go.

So I remind myself what I'm trying to achieve,

and why I have to put in this level of energy.

And the other part is, I remind myself,

what being introverted and comfortable and lazy

gets me, and that's a quarter million dollars

in debt, broke, on a couch, completely depressed,

hating life.

And so those two things are polar opposites,

and one is pushing me away from

ever being that person ever again, and the other

is pulling me towards my future.

- Catch!

[Ali and Brian] Yay!

- He will do anything for our family,

and I think what it comes to his hours

right now, I don't care, like he can work around the clock,

I don't need him for anything right now.

But I can't wait to see what our family looks like,

when the baby's here, and you know, I know

there are parts that are gonna be really challenging,

and parts that are so amazing.

(shaking pinata)

- Is it a girl?

(candy falling) No, really?

- We're not balanced people, we're not

going to be.

But that also doesn't mean we're gonna neglect our kid

because we're both so consumed by our work.

We're gonna kick *ss at both.

(rock music)

- I don't even know why you would want balance.

My life is this, way more fun!

It's not easy!

- When it comes to our family, is there

anything you worry about?

For more infomation >> Growing BOLD S2 EP04 – "There Is No Balance" - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Jeepers Creepers, THE CREEPER IS HORRIFYING !!! - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Jeepers Creepers, THE CREEPER IS HORRIFYING !!! - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

VERIFY: How accurate is your fitness tracker? - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> VERIFY: How accurate is your fitness tracker? - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Birthright Citizenship? - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> What Is Birthright Citizenship? - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

6. What is Leverage? TriumphFX Forex Educational Series - Duration: 0:59.

What is Leverage?

Leverage refers to the ability to increase the size of your trade or investment by using credit from a broker

We offer the leverage from 1:1 up to 1:500 with only 100 dollars.

For example

a trader has trading capital of 10,000 dollars with the 1:100 leverage

with capital of 100 dollars.

The trader decided to buy the EUR / USD

at 0.7469

and he closes the position at 0.7569

while he will double up his capital.

However

if the trader closes the position at 0.7369

he will lose almost half of his capital.

Just remember that trading on a leverage is like a double-edged sword.

It can double your gain

but it will also increase the risk for you to lose more money than you can afford.

For more infomation >> 6. What is Leverage? TriumphFX Forex Educational Series - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Defenders: Is your boss spying on you? - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> The Defenders: Is your boss spying on you? - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

3. What is a Forex Spread? TriumphFX Forex Educational Series - Duration: 1:00.

What is a Forex Spread?

A spread is essentially the difference between the ask

and the bid price.

The 'bid'

is the price at which the market is willing to buy the base currency

while the 'ask'

is the price at which the market is willing to sell the base currency

in exchange for the quote currency.

For example, the AUD / USD

is currently priced

at 0.80413 / 0.80419

Bid / Ask

Thus

0.80419 – 0.80413 = 0.00006

or 0.6 pips.

For more infomation >> 3. What is a Forex Spread? TriumphFX Forex Educational Series - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

7. What is Margin? TriumphFX Forex Educational Series - Duration: 1:00.

What is Margin?

Margin is the amount of money needed

as a "good faith deposit" by percentage

to open a position with your broker

which means the broker will calculate the maximum leverage

depending on the margin amount in the trader's account.

For example

a trader deposits 10,000 dollars

into the account with leverage 1:25

and the broker had set the margin at 2%.

The trader buys 1 lot of EUR / USD

at 1.1776

1 lot

100,000 units

times by 1.1776

equal 117,760 dollars

2% of 117,760 dollars

equal 2355.2 dollars.

Thus, the trader must have 2355.2 dollars

in the account in order to keep an open position.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét