Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

The chimpmunk Bami is cute even when she's eating.

Bami has a cute fat layer on her side.

She balances with her two little hind feet on the edge of the lid.

Bami's nose is moving and she has a bit of a sniffle.

Since her conflict with Manchu, Bami is very careful around the food.

The peanuts in the lid are raw peanuts, the chipmunks' favourite.

I bought the raw peanuts separately and mixed them with the sunflower seeds.

For more infomation >> [ENG] 먹는것도 귀여운 아기다람쥐 밤이 : The chimpmunk Bami is cute even when she's eating. - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

My House is Haunted *ACTUAL FOOTAGE* - Duration: 16:58.

okay this is terrible I'm like dripping sweat I just got out of the shower what

was the point of showering I have this hunch that somebody is living in my

house and I don't know if it's in the attic if it's between the walls if he's

literally just hiding in somewhere that I never looked I can't keep looking and

making the person in the house suspicious or upset with me

and so if you discover them they might become violent okay this isn't even like

arranged right first off hi guys welcome to my channel welcome back to my channel

I know as soon as I you know as soon as you see the title of this video or just

you know me talking right now you're just thinking Oh like I get as I get

this it's October it's Halloween oh you know like this is not some scary like

haunted vlog tober thing this isn't because Halloween's coming up this is

something that's really happening to me and I don't know if it's just me going

crazy and doing weird stuff or if something is happening I don't know if

there is a ghost in my house I don't know if there's somebody in the Attic

all started with you know weeks before this I was showering and it's like the

same you know practice you know turn on the water turn on the vent hop in the

shower and then I would come out and then I would see that the mirror had all

this fog on it I was just thinking like this this shouldn't be happening I

realized the vent is not turned on wouldn't be such a big deal but then it

kept happening and it creeped me out because the house has shifted so I can't

close this door officially to the bathroom so Olivia comes over she

searches my house don't know what the point of that was because we still

didn't go in the Attic and we still didn't summon the spirits to see if a

ghost was here so I don't know I mean I did feel safer

whatever little bit after that that this curtain and my house was lifted up and

it was kind of weird because I looked as if a cat had been there like where my

cat's used to do but I no longer have cats and we don't really tamper with

that curtain but I know didn't think anything of it put it back whatever then

later on like day or two after that the curtain is back to be messed up I don't

know maybe I just need to go on a ghost hunt in my house I don't have no way she

bored me Murphy we want to talk to you and ask you about working with Dakota

Fanning what was it like a skirt up get my computer out okay so let's see what

it has in store for me okay bustle so authentic has an article ten unexpected

ways to communicate with ghosts let me see Ouija board push that seriously no

you guys push that over to acts like that no meditation see this is why I

don't meditate my friends think I'm lazy or I'm just not in my head correctly you

know no it's because spirits can come and infiltrate your mind use a mirror Oh

am I gonna do Mary Bloody Mary's

like as much like as entertaining as it would be for you guys of me you know

being chased by a ghost and holding the camera panting it's not really fun for

the person who's experiencing it I'm not I don't know if I can entertain this

idea of going into a mirror scrying is this scared crying hold a

scene Oh asius eons ago I said hold a scene and had like a gift gift thing

with it I was thinking make a scene like I was tall great at making scenes I can

make scenes in public very well

I've been confused and kind of creeped out so I didn't think too much of it but

I kind of noticed it and I brushed it off and I was editing my Pilates video

but there was this moving orb in the footage and well here you just blot

watch it I mean it looks kind of like whatever like you can just brush that

off and that's kind of what I did and I've edited other footage recently but

then I edited this footage again and it was in the living room and I had

the same type of thing like this orb move but if it moved like it did the

last time but it's not the same thing where it makes me think it's like

something to do with a ceiling the family you know what justjust look at

this

I don't know if that would be a disaster I don't know if that would be a disaster

I don't know if that would be a disaster last night I heard shuffling that didn't

sound like little animal paws like a little squirrel or raccoon up there it

sounded like somebody was shifting like a larger animal like a human and it was

just so subtle so brief I don't know what that means

and then the curtain was moved again this morning I took another picture and

that creeped me out a whole lot it's like I want to get to the bottom of this

but I'm too scared to get to the bottom of this like I don't want to contact

someone like it was there it's you know the cops to look at my addict or the

person in my attic or the ghosts over there in my living room like this is

just so creepy and exhausting

all these unanswered questions got the best of me

so I created this I don't know if it's going to not work because it's homemade

like this but I figured how can it not be as good as in the song purchase ah I

said a prayer already and I know the rules um you think you're supposed to

like candle I'm not familiar with this I don't also know from my research I

shouldn't be doing this alone but I don't have anyone you know up at this

hour or like brave enough you're available

soon I think I'm really crazy yeah

um

yes I'll put that here and I I don't know if you like start

with it here um yeah um I'm hoping you guys can see what's going on like so

we're like

Oh

I don't know if I'm having a like really high anxiety right now I don't I don't

know it just it felt like maybe it's like the bright light for my ring light

then are the candle fumes and I'm just

I don't know why the weird feeling says I can't explain it but also it could

just be in my head because I was you know this one blog was really

informative and it said if you are by yourself then you may not produce enough

energy to you know attract any spirits and you know they could say like if you

know if you can it might be like twenty to thirty minutes it's been a while but

I'm gonna keep trying so there's that and then also there's if you're like

once I do overpower and then I think that's like the anxiety that's coming

over me right now I just I gotta keep trying

I

yeah like it doesn't make any sense I mean the house looks normal nothing's

creepy like I said goodbye if and so even if that wasn't in my head

there's no I didn't do it that long this is crazy crazy I make like I do like a

look like a candle here this is like look at this like oh gosh it's hot it's

like a little cinnamon and nutmeg candle and then I think oh you know there's my

old Domino's thing there's like a steam is like still crust on in this little

pen no I'm like that was yeah okay this is crazy I'm crazy

that don't say though there's nothing to explain that because um subconscious

people like pussy both acting like that's powerful like that power um okay

go to go to pen

this is so cold okay oh it's still recording

For more infomation >> My House is Haunted *ACTUAL FOOTAGE* - Duration: 16:58.

-------------------------------------------

Tucker: Media push narrative that caravan is not a threat - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Tucker: Media push narrative that caravan is not a threat - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Tyga: Why His Fresh Success With 'Dip' Is Making Him Miss Kylie Jenner More Than Ever - Daily News - Duration: 2:41.

Tyga's getting a major 'Taste' of success again! Fans are loving his latest hits like 'Dip', but there's a downside to all the attention because it's making him miss Kylie Jenner

Here's why!  Tyga, 28, and Kylie Jenner, 21, split up in 2017 after nearly 3 years together

As everyone knows, she's completely moved on with Travis Scott, 26, and their daughter Stormi

Tyga, on the other hand, is still single AF and a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that yes, he does still miss his famous ex

Shockingly, now that his career is flying high again — after his album Kyoto didn't exactly perform — he's actually got her on his mind even more

 "Tyga has never felt better than he does right now, he's back to topping the charts after having his last album do so badly so the success has never tasted sweeter

He went from the top of the world when he was banging out hits and living the life with Kylie to feeling like rock bottom, but now he's fully back up again

The only thing that would make it all perfect is if he had a woman to share it with

In some ways this is reminding him of the good old days and that makes him miss Kylie

" We're not that surprised Tyga regrets his mistakes with Kylie. And let's be honest, he really should have some regrets — after all, he did admit she caught him cheating

Big mistake Tyga. Huge.  Fortunately, Tyga isn't planning to compound his mistakes

Our source reveals that he's got no plans to try and chase Kylie now that she's all boo'ed up with Travis

"He's not planning to try and make any kind of move on her, he respects that she's got a new life now and has moved on," our source said

Definitely the right move, Tyga.

For more infomation >> Tyga: Why His Fresh Success With 'Dip' Is Making Him Miss Kylie Jenner More Than Ever - Daily News - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

'Her face is damaged for life:' Daughter of SE DC burn victim shares mother's recovery story - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> 'Her face is damaged for life:' Daughter of SE DC burn victim shares mother's recovery story - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Happening In The Hong Kong Advertising Space? - Duration: 2:01.

- Good morning everybody.

Today we're sitting here with Diego, one of our

Digital Strategists and we're gonna be talking

about the Hong Kong landscape,

so what do you see our clients taking advantage

of in Hong Kong currently, when it comes

to traditional marketing?

- Yeah, so it's pretty easy to see

that Hong Kong companies shift towards

a more traditional approach in their marketing strategies.

Yeah, you know, when you take the measure every day,

it's pretty easy to see how much they prefer

that kind of approach, but then,

at a traditional versus digital marketing

just how hard it is to measure the return

of the investment you make, - [Lars] Yeah.

you know, that kind of advertising.

- Yeah, okay, and then when it comes to digital,

why are more of our clients looking to make

that transition?

- Future is trying to be precise,

you can target your audience throughout

a series of variables, such as age, location,

behavior and everything else, so you know

you're spending money on people that are actually

more likely to buy something from you,

as opposed to just getting your ad out there

to anyone that wants to see it or wants to interact with it.

Normally that, but now, on an interaction basis,

you only pay for your ads when you're running them online

when someone actually engages with them.

- Alright.

- So, you know, for each metric return

that kind of a marketing campaign is much easier,

much more effective, reality is

that we spend an average of four hours a day

on our mobiles, - [Lars] Maybe more.

maybe more, but then you know who you are,

people do over 40.000 searches every second

on Google search engine, so, you know,

we'll spend an average of five years on social media

throughout our lifespan, more if you like

taking selfies and posting on Instagram,

but the reality is that digital

is here to stay and that either

you adapt to it, or you're gonna lose a huge chunk

of your market to your competitors data.

(energetic music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét