Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

 Maurizio Sarri has made an incredible impact at Chelsea since taking over from Antonio Conte in the summer

 The Blues are unbeaten in all competitions this season aside from the Community Shield

 And much of the credit has gone to former Napoli boss Sarri for his transformative effect

 Defender David Luiz hailed the Italian coach as a "great human" as Chelsea continued their flying start with a dominant victory at Burnley over the weekend

 "I'm so happy because he knows how to teach us, he knows how to improve us," Luiz said

 "When it's like that it's easy to understand and easy to try to be a fantastic player inside the pitch

" The Derby visit tomorrow will see Chelsea's record goalscorer Frank Lampard return to Stamford Bridge for the first time as a manager

 Lampard played for the Blues from 2001 to 2014 and won 11 major trophies, including the Champions League in 2012 and three Premier League titles

 Speaking ahead of the clash, the Rams boss said: "It's a special draw for me to be able to go back and see people behind the scenes and 40,000-plus friends in the stadium

 "I'm more emotional as I have gotten older, I think. These things catch you.  "Because you realise, in my life, how important Chelsea was and what I owe for that in terms of thanks

 "I'll feel proud and honoured to be taking my team and going to a place that I called home for 13 years and still feels like home

"Chelsea injury news - who is out? Forward Eden Hazard will likely skip Chelsea's Carabao Cup fourth-round tie against Derby with a back problem but is expected to be back for the Premier League clash against Crystal Palace at the weekend

 Winger Pedro and striker Olivier Giroud are both doubts through illness and a leg injury respectively

 Ethan Ampadu has returned to training following a knee complaint but it may be too soon for the Welshman to feature

Chelsea vs Derby - how to watch The Carabao Cup will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and Ireland

 Pre-match coverage gets underway at 7pm GMT ahead of kick-off at 7.45pm. Existing Sky Sports customers will also be able to stream the action via the Sky Go app, which can be downloaded across a host of devices

 Fans without a subscription can still live stream the match by purchasing a NOW TV sports pass

 Day Passes start at £7.99 and give you 24 hours of access to Sky Sports channels without locking into a contract

For more infomation >> Chelsea injury news: Who is OUT of Carabao Cup clash with Derby? - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Del's family is mayhem - Wayne - Duration: 0:53.

- Your sister has an announcement to make.

- I do?

- [Woman] Yeah, tell 'em about the school thing.

Tell 'em.

- I'm runnin' for class president.

- What, are you popular all of a sudden, now, Dee, huh?

- Not really.

- She thinks she's better than people

'cause she reads books.

- You're just jealous 'cause you can't even read.

- I can read.

- Okay, Carl, spell restaurant.

- I'm eatin' right now.

What is this, fuckin' Harvard school--

- Because you can't.

- I can, you know what I can spell?

Fuck you.

(intense rock music)

- Would you fuck off with your sticky mitts?

(intense rock music)

What the fuck? Are you fuckin' serious right now?

We're havin' a fuckin' conversation here.

Are you stupid?

Fuckin' people.

Christ.

What the fuck is this. Fuckin...

For more infomation >> Del's family is mayhem - Wayne - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

What is the migrant caravan and why is it dominating the US midterm elections? - Duration: 5:19.

What is the migrant caravan and why is it dominating the US midterm elections?

For more infomation >> What is the migrant caravan and why is it dominating the US midterm elections? - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Lewis Hamilton girlfriend: Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he in a relationship? - Duration: 2:33.

Lewis Hamilton girlfriend: Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he in a relationship? most famous girlfriend to date is former Pussycat Doll singer and X-Factor judge. The 33-year-old dated Nicole, who is seven years his senior, on and off for eight years.

They last split in 2015, with petrolhead Lewis admitting his love for his cars came above his girlfriend. He said: "My cars are my babies. I used to say, when I had a girlfriend, 'I'm taking one of the girls out, so you can come if you want, but you come second when it comes to the cars." Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he currently in a relationship? Rumours are now circulating female rapper Nicki Minaj has caught the motor racing ace's heart.

Nicki, 35, and Lewis got tongues wagging after they were seen at New York Fashion Week together. The US singer then shared a snap of her and Lewis in matching red and black helmets on an ATV on her Instagram. She wrote: "Caribbean tingz what I on. Me and Lewis gettin paper like what ink dry on.

#Versace."(sic) A separate shot on Lewis's instagram page, captioned "Riders", showed Nicki in the driving seat and the pair with their middle fingers up at the camera. Lewis shared it with his 7.4 million followers. Now Nicki has fuelled the growing speculation by revealing she had a "new boy" in her life in a new interview with Wonderland. Not revealing if she was referring to Lewis or not, Nicki said: "I've got to get married first then I'll have a child. "I might be closer than people think, actually." She went on to say: "I love children.

I'm not going to put that off for much longer." Representatives for Lewis and Nicki have previously refused to comment on the matter. Express.co.uk have contacted representatives for Lewis Hamilton and Nicki Minaj for comment.

For more infomation >> Lewis Hamilton girlfriend: Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he in a relationship? - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 300h Sport Edition - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 300h Sport Edition - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Key is Surprise - Duration: 2:57.

music

SHALOM: My name is Shalom Agtarap,

a pastor here in Seattle, Washington.

I was asked to ponder practices of gratitude.

But first, what is it? What is gratitude?

One of my most favorite books is called

"Gratefulness, The Heart of Prayer"

because it has impacted my life in such an enormous way.

Brother David talks about gratitude as a posture.

It's a feeling but it's also a practice.

It's a way of seeing the world.

Gratitude, he says, is prayer.

When I see everything in the world as given,

then my whole being feels like it has received a gift

and the only appropriate response is "thank you."

Meister Eckhart said, "If the only prayer we ever say

is 'thanks', that would be enough."

But often, I say thank you from only one part of myself.

If someone holds the door open for me,

I have been conditioned to say "thank you."

But sometimes I do it without making eye contact.

And sometimes I say it in such a low and hurried tone,

they may not have even heard me.

Is this what it means to be grateful?

What keeps us from saying, "thank you"

to all that we find, with our whole being?

What keeps us from having a heart of gratitude?

I believe the key element to gratitude is surprise.

When I believe I could not be more unimpressed by something,

that, "it's what I expect, why should it surprise me?"

When I assume that I am entitled to something,

then it's as if all sense of mystery evaporates.

The thing that stifles gratitude is when we move

through the world as if everything were planned out,

as if nothing out of the ordinary can or should happen,

and we were entitled to everything good thing.

You know, people who've lived through close calls;

near death experiences; almost losing a loved one,

these folks know we are not entitled to anything.

And often they'll live differently

as a result of that experience.

When we wake up to what is present all around us,

what's bubbling up within us day to day,

minute to minute, we find everything to be a gift.

When we take nothing for granted,

we receive life itself as a gift.

When I receive the kind note in my mailbox as a gift,

I then realize my friendship with the person

who sent it is a gift.

And when I think about my friendship

with that one person, it becomes easy to remember

my friendship with others.

It's as if you are throwing gratitude stones into a lake

and as these ripples expand to ever-widening circles of

gratitude, I believe we become fully alive.

♪ music ♪

For more infomation >> The Key is Surprise - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kris Jenner Vs. Michael Strahan: Whose Sweet Potato Casserole Is Better? - Duration: 4:47.

- And we back, and we back, and we back,

and we gonna squash this snack down.

- [Cameraman] That's not squash.

- Oh. (laughs)

(techno music)

- This, do you know what this is?

This is what I imagine like having a nice time

with your grandmother would be.

(techno music continues)

- [Cameraman] Do you like sweet potatoes?

- No (laughing)

- [Cameraman] No? Oh, okay fantastic.

- Number one.

- I still say this one looks like it has more spice I guess.

- This one kind of looks like mush.

- It doesn't smell like sweet potatoes, which is good.

- Wow, that was actually some really good sweet potato.

- Definitely a lot of spice in this one.

Is that nutmeg? Pumpkin spice?

There's a lot going on.

- Oh wow.

I'm getting like a lot of cinnamon.

Nutmeg. It kind of tastes like a pie, like pumpkin pie.

- It doesn't really taste like sweet potatoes at all,

it just tastes like a cinnamon desert.

- That was really smooth.

It was a good blend, I feel of

maybe some brown sugar,

♪ Brown sugar ♪

Great romantic comedy, everyone should watch it.

Taye Diggs and Sanaa Lathan.

Sorry, just a plug.

- It's very smooth at the same time, which is good,

but it's like too sweet in a way.

- It doesn't look very pretty,

but it actually tastes really good.

- This is pretty good.

I've never thought of making it this way.

- This is really smooth, really nice, very,

I felt, you know, soothed.

This is what I imagine like having a nice time

with your grandmother would be.

- Number two.

- The number two.

- Let's go to number two.

- This one looks a lot prettier.

- We've got a little bit of what I think

is kind of a nut, maybe a cashew.

Is it a nut at least?

It's in the nut family?

Ooh we've got a little white stuff,

maybe it's sour cream...

Ohhhh, okay marshmallow.

Pecans!

Marshmallows and pecans.

Look I'm not on here cause I'm an expert.

I'm on here cause, I don't know,

people miss Bob Ross.

- I'm not sure what that is. It's a weird kick to it.

Like it's good with the marshmallow

and the nuts and stuff,

but it's definitely a weirder taste and consistency.

- I guess the pecans add to the texture a little bit.

I'm not the biggest fan of this one,

even though it has the marshmallows.

- Still good, but it tastes like a

healthier version of the first one.

- It takes a little more effort on my part

to put down my gullet.

Not a bad dish.

That's not to say it's not a good dish.

Maybe that's my own throat's problem, I don't know.

- I think the general winner for me would

be number one I think.

- This one's definitely better.

- The first one.

- Yeah, I'm gonna go with number one for me, for sure.

(camera clicking)

For more infomation >> Kris Jenner Vs. Michael Strahan: Whose Sweet Potato Casserole Is Better? - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Group at Raleigh event says opioid crackdown is leaving them in pain - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Group at Raleigh event says opioid crackdown is leaving them in pain - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

this is it, chief. - Duration: 6:15:21.

For more infomation >> this is it, chief. - Duration: 6:15:21.

-------------------------------------------

This Rare, Golden Cheese is Only Made in the Polish Mountains - Duration: 3:07.

- [Narrator] Since the 15th century,

the Tatra Mountains in Poland have been home

to a very special type of handmade cheese, oscypek.

Authentic versions of this milky, smoky cheese

are only made in this region, usually in

(speaking in foreign language)

cheese huts.

And Janina is one of its makers.

She is a baca.

- [Narrator] In oscypek tradition,

its maker is usually a man,

and the secret process is passed down from father to son.

However, Janina broke from the mold,

becoming one of the only female masters.

- [Narrator] And this milk is sacred for authentic oscypek,

which requires at least 60 percent sheep's milk.

Everything from the grass they eat

to how cold they get is a concern for Janina

and those who help her.

(gentle instrumental music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét