Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

(upbeat music)

Please welcome Tika Sumpter.

(cheering and upbeat music)

Hi, welcome back!

Thank you for having me.

Uh huh.

I love, I love.

Thank you!

(cheering)

I love all the way down to the shoes.

Thank you thank you.

Yep, you twirl.

There's a pearl under there.

There's a pearl, it's like a hidden little thing.

Are those Dior's?

Uh no, they're (stuttering) my stylist is gonna kill me.

I can never remember anything, they're like what are

you wearing, I'm like, I don't know.

(laughing)

This is Prada though, so.

Well, yeah, no, that's very nice.

Thank you.

Last time you were here

(clapping)

last time you were here, I must admit, honestly,

you were a little tight.

Ooh!

Yes.

Was I?

You were a little tight to me and a little tight

to my crowd, and just a little tight.

You know what, having a daughter now, has allowed me

to be more vulnerable, to be honest.

And wanting me to like --

Come out here dancing?

You know what I'm saying?

Congratulations.

Thank you.

Were you pregnant last time I saw you?

Maybe she was a seed?

She was a seed maybe?

Um, I don't remember to be honest.

How you hide something like that?

Where've you been?

(laughing)

I mean I wear baggy clothes, I mean, I only hid it

because I, you know, there's peace in my -- yeah.

I wasn't hiding it there, but,

there's like peace in my privacy, I felt like,

but now I just feel like I really want to share

my own experiences with the world because there's a lot

of people who can relate to what's going on in my life.

Like, therapy.

So, no, I like it, I like it.

By the way, can we get tooth cam.

Yes.

Rambo, go.

(cheering)

You know.

Is there anything?

No, your teeth are gorgeous.

No, you know, you get a little money, you can fix them.

(laughing)

I love it, I love it.

Yeah thank you.

Um, so, alright, so are you married?

Who is this man?

So, I'm engaged.

(cheering)

Yeah, we've been engaged for like two years because

yeah, everything happened so fast, I met him on

The Haves and the Have Nots and (laughing),

and he literally --

We were in a scene, he was just making me laugh

the entire time and I was like, yeah call me if you guys

go out or something, and he called me and we were

at this club and it was predominantly black,

and he was so comfortable, just like, just in his

own little thing and I was like, are you okay?

And then we ended up like kissing that night and --

(cheering)

and then we got pregnant!

(laughing)

Did the black people at the club throw tomatoes

at you?

No they didn't throw tomatoes, they were like welcoming

to him, I mean obviously --

How they treating you on social media?

You know, so, there are a few haters which is fine

because I feel like something's going on in your own life

that you're not happy about for you to be all up

in my love life, and I'm like,

(clapping)

I'm like, I fell in love with who I fell in love with

and that's the end of the story, but you're not gonna

play him and you're not gonna play me.

I may be cute and sweet, but I will clap back.

You are from --

I'm from Queens.

She's from Hollis Queens.

I'm from Hollis Queens, by way of Long Island,

but I'm not, don't play with me.

Don't play.

(cheering)

But I'll smile.

This is not the girl I saw last time you were here,

I'm so glad you could --

Really?

Yes.

What?

You were tight!

(laughing)

Like tight!

I was nervous, I was, I don't know what I was,

but I'm free now, girl, so what?

Okay, okay now.

(cheering)

So, I understand Aretha Franklin was a fan

of The Have and Have Nots and you got your fan out.

Talk about it Tika.

Oh my God, so, Aretha Franklin's people like called

a bunch of the cast of The Haves and Have Nots.

They shoot in Atlanta.

We shoot in Atlanta and we find out it's one of her

favorite shows so she's like come to my show or whatever.

We came and they're singing on stage, actually they're

singing a song from Sparkle, and I'm like (singing)

and I'm like oh my God, and she's like,

And we got Tika Sumpter here!

And I'm like

(laughing)

What?

Did she call you on stage or something?

No, but she called out my name and I was like

where is my camera!

Right, right.

And we went backstage and she was just like, I love you

and I love your character, and I'm like, do you?

You don't wanna slap her?

You know, (laughing) so yeah.

She loves shady shows.

Shade.

Your show, she loved our show.

And my character's shady, so.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Yes.

(laughing)

I'm almost embarrassed to ask you this, so I'll ask

the audience, do you think she gets nice?

Gets nice?

What?

Can somebody explain this?

Oh you're from Queens.

Yeah, gets nice?

Oh like drinking?

(laughing)

Okay, I'm sorry.

You're a whole --

I'm a whole mother right now.

Yes, you're a whole different person

than you were before, like I like this Tika.

Oh thank you.

I mean I like the old one, too, but you were just stiff --

You know what, you just, people grow, and I was growing

more into myself and then, you know, I had a kid

and I realized holy hell, shit is hard,

sorry I cursed.

See!

It's hard, and I just --

(cheering)

Alright, so let's talk about the new movie, Nobody's Fool.

Yes.

Some of my favorites, Tiffany, Whoopi.

Yes, Omari.

Who looks, he looks really good there.

(laughing)

No wait, wait until you see the movie.

Okay so you play?

I play this tight character at first.

(laughing)

Of course, tight, see what I'm saying?

But you know, she'll flip out on you in a second.

But she's this woman who seemingly has everything together

except her love life and it's this plot about her

sister, kinda bringing her best self out.

Because her sister gets outta jail, played

by Tiffany Haddish.

Played by Tiffany, and we're totally different and --

Uh huh and Whoopi could care less.

Whoopi, no, no there's some good advice from Whoopi

in there about love and men and you know,

people present themselves as this thing and they're

actually not that thing.

Yes.

So there's this whole catfish thing, but then there's

also like, reality of like, what you need is sometimes

right in front of you and we all have these lists

of things that we want in a partner and sometimes

they just don't play out like that, you know?

Is that true for you too?

I wrote a list when I was in like high school

and middle school and --

Then life gets real.

Life gets real and then you grow and you realize

that, listen that stuff, a lot of that stuff doesn't

even matter.

So we talked about you last week on Hot Topics.

Oh God.

(laughing)

How tight I was?

(laughing)

No, I knew that you were coming here so I figured

I'd discuss this with you.

Okay.

Okay, so, remember when I was telling you there was

a prom going on at the hotel and Tiffany and Tika

crashed it?

Yes.

What was going on before you all actually went

into that prom?

So we were like eating dinner downstairs.

Uh huh you went and were eating dinner and that's it?

Drinking a lot --

We had some drinks, yes?

We're grown, we were having drinks.

So you were getting nice?

We were getting -- oh nice nice!

(laughing)

I'm like drinking, yes!

We were getting nice and uh --

Lifted?

You know, you know what I'm saying.

Getting dirty.

(laughing)

And so, we were having a really good time

and were like, let's go hang out with those kids,

let's go dance for a second.

And we did and it was so much fun, like those kids,

I mean they're wild, I thought I had energy, I'm like

I have none.

Right right.

I knew that there was a story behind the story.

Oh yeah, no and then we went out and got lit.

Okay!

(cheering)

Thank you Tika for coming back and being so the you

that I love!

Thank you!

Everybody, Nobody's Fool hits theaters on Friday.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Tika Sumpter is "Nobody's Fool" - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

Why America is moving backwards when to comes to black and white - Duration: 4:12.

- Kenyatta in Redlands California watching us on Free Speech TV.

Hey Kenyatta what's on your mind today? ~ Alright, Thom,I am I'm very sad today as a

result of what has taken place in this nation over the last few days. I'm not

the biggest USA booster in the world but I don't like to see these kinds of things.

You may recall not too long ago, some weeks ago, I mentioned to you,

you were kind of reluctant to accept it that this was coming these types of events.

And I, when Joan called, you had a caller earlier and what she

said really struck me in terms of this is a time time Thom, where the grief

should unite all good people. But yet even in this grief,

I see racism, you know, black people as she said ,we have had our churches, we've

had our little girls bombed in church a couple of years before I was born.

The 16th Street Baptist Church was bombed and always it seems that religion

has, it's this weird thing, the KKK burned crosses and we've had our

churches bombed. Dylann roof, as you know, some years ago, about three years ago

went into a black church and killed almost as many people. There were no

flags at half-staff for those black victims, as has been ordered by the

President. And in fact Dylan roof from what I understand with given food from Burger

King after he committed this this massacre. The reality is Thom, racism is

in the DNA at the United States. The United States doesn't know how to exist

without it, any more than it knows how to exist without war. And and this

country has to acknowledge the sickness this cancer that is part of this country,

before we can enter or embark upon any type of a treatment regime.

(THOM) - And we need to have an honest conversation about it. And it needs to be

led from the top down and that's certainly not a conversation that Donald

Trump is going to lead. In fact if anything he's doing the exact opposite.

(CALLER) ~ He is and I fear that this is going to unfortunately this is going to get a lot worse.

Because this again this ... I'm looking at the things that are

in the news right now and it's just amazing this country

is not evolving its revolving. if anything. We're still talking about, we're

re-litigating Roe v-- Wade all over again. I mean with the Kavanaugh thing.

I remember growing up with that. We're not this Ness I grew up with busing well,

we're not necessarily having busing, but we're defunding all the public schools.

Variation on the same thing. We still have racial violence. It's unbelievable.

(THOM) - It truly is. go ahead . .

(CALLER) ~ And it's very very sad it's very disheartening. THOM - And I think John was absolutely

right. Nate and I were talking about this we're gonna take her call and clip

it out and make it a separate YouTube and put it up later this afternoon,

because it was she was so spot-on, and what she had to say and that that white

people have to acknowledge this and and and you know and what I shared after

that call that I learned over the weekend that the last democratic

president who was elected with the majority of white votes was Lyndon

Johnson and 64 before the voter Rights Act in the Civil Rights a voter I took

it and and that shocked me frankly I didn't you know and I guess even exposed

to all this I had thought that there was more less racial sentiment in the white

community than apparently there is. Kenyatta (CALLER) ~I'm

saying you're you're absolutely right and and if if white America wanted this

stuff to stop it wouldn't stop yeah and so and it's after the conversation that

white people have to have. (THOM) - You're absolutely right and it's a conversation

that I'm trying to lead on a regular basis here.

Kenyatta thank you so much for the call.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Why America is moving backwards when to comes to black and white - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ask the Vet - What is a bowed tendon? - Duration: 8:05.

SARAH: "What exactly is a bowed tendon?

What causes a bowed tendon?

What's the rehab protocol?

And what are the effects on future soundness

or any athletic restrictions" in the future?

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yeah, kind of another thoroughbred question,

because we think of bowed tendons in racehorses.

SARAH: It's very common.

DR LYDIA GRAY: The horse I had before Newman

was a racehorse from the track.

I got him because he had a bowed tendon, so it's very classic.

So we should talk about what it is,

because that's kind of a layman's term and nickname.

And it's a breakdown in tissue of the superficial digital

flexor tendon.

SARAH: Easy for you to say.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yeah, I practiced.

And that runs on the back of the leg, the cannon,

from the knee to the ankle.

And it's the outermost tissue that you'd find.

It's just skin and then the tendon's right there.

And that breakdown, the injury can happen anywhere

on the length of the leg.

And it can happen the whole length of the leg

if it's really bad.

So she asked, what causes it?

And it can be from one misstep, or it

can be from an accumulation of sort of wear and tear

and poor conformation, uneven footing,

not being trained or conditioned or fit for the activity

that you're doing--

SARAH: Perhaps improper or stressful shoeing--

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yup.

SARAH: --could put additional strain.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Just your foot, the balance

and the angles not being right.

It's unbalanced loading of that tissue.

It's tendon.

It's strong, elastic tissue, but it

has limits of how elastic it is and how strong it is.

SARAH: I think just like the word you're using to describe

it-- elastic--

you can stress elastic too much, and you can break it.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Right.

SARAH: And this is exactly the same thing we're talking about.

DR LYDIA GRAY: And then it tears.

And so it can be damaged.

It can be stretched, but no actual fiber tearing.

It can have a little bit of tearing,

or it can tear completely.

So there's a range of injuries that can be involved.

And the way you know that is a little bit the sign-- so

it's the heat, swelling, and pain.

But sometimes these horses can even have pretty severe bows

and not be lame.

But if you have the swelling, especially, in that leg,

it just doesn't look or feel right,

because you're always palpating your horse's

legs before and after rides.

You should contact your vet, because not only will they

palpate it with more expert fingertips,

but they have the ultrasound.

And the ultrasound is the best way

to assess the damage, because they can look inside

at the quality of the fibers themselves,

look for any correlations, or areas where the fibers are

completely separated and inflammatory fluid,

blood and cells, have filled in the gaps.

And that ultrasound-- so now let's move into the rehab part

of it--

is useful about every four to six weeks,

or a month, or every two months as you're rehabbing.

And while I would love to give you a rehab protocol,

it all depends on your horse, and what caused the injury,

and what's available to you.

Like, if you have an underwater treadmill,

super, but not everybody does.

And it depends on just the nature of the injury,

so if it's a really severe injury,

it's going to take a long time.

I will say this, one thing we learned in-- we learned a lot

of things in vet school-- but one thing about this was--

SARAH: Here's hoping.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yeah, people think

of fractures, bones as being really bad,

terrible, the worst thing that can happen.

Actually, because what we were talking

about before, the nature of the cells

and the elasticity of the tendon,

that the soft tissue, the tendons and ligaments,

are worse.

And they gave us a rule of thumb that the number of letters

in the word is how long, how many months, it takes to heal.

So bone, help me out here.

SARAH: Oh, four.

DR LYDIA GRAY: B-O-N-E, right.

And then tendon is six.

SARAH: OK, six.

Thank you.

DR LYDIA GRAY: And ligament--

SARAH: Is more than six.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yeah, so these can sometimes take-- tendons

and ligament injuries can sometimes

take six months, eight months, a year before the horses return

to normal.

And then we have the question of,

are they ever going to return to normal?

Some do.

Some don't.

Nowadays, we have, in addition to the great imaging

with the ultrasound, so we know what's going on.

And you can sonogram that tendon before you

start the next phase.

So first, it's stall rest, and then hand walking, and then

under-saddle work, or tack riding, under tack,

and then you add in trotting, and you add in cantering.

And you also have to consider your circles and corners

and transitions.

All those things can be stressful on soft tissues.

But before you increase the plane of exercise,

you can sonogram and see how well the tissue

is healing and restructuring.

Is it organized?

Or is it haphazard, which would be bad.

So in addition to advanced imaging,

we also have shockwave therapy.

Regenerative medicine has proven fantastic

for healing of tendons.

And that's things like stem cells, and PRP,

and IRAP that you can inject right in there.

But there's laser therapy.

There's the TENS.

There's massage.

And then heat, once it's in the further stages.

So there's lots of techniques that you'll

want to talk to with your veterinarian in addition

to the time frame and what you should be doing activity-wise

at each week.

What additional modalities can be added on

to encourage the normal healing?

And also, having the building blocks of normal tissue

available when they need to heal is really super important.

So this is something you'll want to work closely

with your veterinarian in their rehab.

SARAH: When you talk about the building

blocks of normal tissue, if we're

talking about a bowed tendon, for example,

what are some of those things that you might look for to be

supplying that horse with?

DR LYDIA GRAY: Well, I think the number one thing, because this

is what it's made of, is collagen.

And collagen is protein.

It's amino acids.

And so you want to have that there really for any healing

process.

But for soft tissue, for tendons and ligaments,

that's extraordinarily important.

And then there's some other-- some minerals.

You can have some agents that just promote or support

normal inflammation.

Like, you want some inflammation,

but you don't want excessive inflammation.

So things that might help the horse be more comfortable,

especially in that stall rest portion,

where they're stuck inside.

And so things like devil's claw or yucca, or boswellia,

all those things that sort of manage

the tissues' and the fluids' normal response would be

helpful.

SARAH: So if you guys are dealing

with a horse who has that kind of situation

and you're in that sort of situation,

as you're working with your veterinarian,

we do have some supplements that contain things

like collagen or supportive ingredients for a horse

on stall rest, including calming,

which I think we can all agree--

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yeah.

SARAH: --is a little bit helpful when you're dealing with that.

So you're always welcome to call our Customer Care team.

Our supplement experts would be happy to help give you

some options to talk with your vet about.

One thing you talked about in that response

that I just want to touch on is if you would

show your hands, palms up.

You can see the difference.

She has expert fingertips, and I have very novice fingertips.

And you can very clearly tell the difference.

That's why you're so good at the palpation

and I'm just a layman.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Gotcha.

SARAH: I love it.

I think that is one of the things--

I liked when you said you learned

one thing in vet school--

DR LYDIA GRAY: I learned one thing in vet school--

SARAH: --and then you're like, well, many things.

DR LYDIA GRAY: --two things, two things in vet school.

SARAH: Yeah, so expert fingertips and then the number

of letters in the word.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yeah, never forgot that.

SARAH: At least you don't have to count

superficial or deep digital flexor tendon, because

all those letters--

DR LYDIA GRAY: That's a lot, yeah.

SARAH: --that's a long time.

DR LYDIA GRAY: Yeah, maybe that's the weeks.

SARAH: Oh, that's fair.

For more infomation >> Ask the Vet - What is a bowed tendon? - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

What is OmiseGo (OMG) Should You INVEST?? 🤔Free Crypto Trading Market Analysis & Bitcoin News Today - Duration: 21:23.

free crypto,#hangoutsonair,what is omisego,omisego,crypto market,crypto trading,crypto market news,bitcoin market,free bitcoin,crypto,bitcoin analysis,crypto news,crypto btc,bitcoin trading,omg,bitcoin news today,crypto today,bitcoin price prediction,bitcoin price,crypto live,bitcoin technical analysis,bitcoin crash,btc today,bitcoin today,bitcoin news,bitcoin,cryptocurrency news,btc news,bitcoin btc,invest in bitcoin,btc,bitcoin live

1 nhận xét:

  1. Bạn muốn thiết kế một bảng hiệu quảng cáo đẹp, độc đáo, bắt mắt cho cửa hàng, cho khách sạn, quán ăn, quán café… của mình nhưng không biết phải làm như thế nào. Hãy đến với công ty Quảng Cáo Đại Phát để được nhận tư vấn tốt nhất.
    Chúng tôi là công ty chuyên thiết kế bảng hiệu quảng cáo, bảng hiệu hộp đèn với mức giá tốt nhất địa bàn thành phố Hồ Chí minh. Với những con người luôn có trách nhiệm với công việc, chúng tôi sẽ thiết kế cho bạn một bảng hiệu quảng cáo mà bạn ưng ý nhất, phù hợp với sở thích, phong cách mà bạn hướng tới.
    Công ty Quảng Cáo Đại Phát chúng tôi là công ty chuyên thiết kế bảng hiệu quảng cáo, bảng hiệu hộp đèn đẹp với mức giá tốt nhất địa bàn thành phố Hồ Chí minh. Với những con người luôn có trách nhiệm với công việc, chúng tôi sẽ thiết kế cho bạn một bảng hiệu quảng cáo mà bạn ưng ý nhất, phù hợp với sở thích, phong cách mà bạn hướng tới.
    Bạn còn đang băn khoăn gì nữa mà không đến với chúng tôi để sở hữu một bảng hiệu quảng cáo thế phù hợp với công trình của mình mà giá cả vẫn phải chăng,hãy liên hệ ngay với Công ty Quảng Cáo Đại Phát.
    Chúng tôi nhận làm bảng hiệu quảng cáo:
    làm bảng hiệu
    làm bảng hiệu alu
    làm bảng hiệu công ty
    bảng hiệu công ty
    làm hộp đèn quảng cáo
    làm biển quảng cáo
    làm biển hiệu quảng cáo
    làm bảng hiệu quảng cáo
    làm biển quảng cáo led
    làm bảng hiệu inox
    làm hộp đèn mica
    làm bảng hiệu hcm
    làm bảng hiệu tphcm
    làm bảng hiệu quảng cáo hcm
    làm bảng hiệu quảng cáo tphcm
    Quảng cáo Đại Phát
    Địa chỉ: 55 Linh Đông, P. Linh Đông, Q. Thủ Đức, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
    Điện Thoại: 0935 79 00 28
    Email: daiphatgroup2010@gmail.com
    Website: thietkethicongdaiphat.com

    Trả lờiXóa