Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

- I saw bright lights.

- She just always seemed so young.

- Like rainbows flashing at me.

- Something can be taken out of your life so quick.

- It looked like I was seeing a white tunnel.

- Never in a million years would I think

that she'd be someone that would have a heart attack.

- It can happen to anybody at any time.

(somber piano music)

- I'm Jodi Dobbs, and I'm a survivor.

(somber piano music)

- Megan had an opportunity

to play volleyball, so we went

on a recruiting visit;

Mike, my husband, and Megan and I.

The college was Southern Illinois,

which is about eight to nine hours.

So, it's a long trip.

We were driving along and we went by this hospital.

And the hospital stood out to me.

- She made a comment that, "Hey, nice hospital.

"If you ever got hurt, you're in good hands here."

- [Jodi] So we drove around the town.

I felt like I had indigestion.

The indigestion turned more into a contraction,

and as I sat in the car, then my chest

started getting heavy.

- And now she's holding onto the door handle in the car.

- And I actually was trying to breathe

through my contractions.

I was like, "Oh, I can handle this."

I can breathe and slow it down,

and it was not working.

I felt like there was an elephant

sitting on my chest, and I said,

"We need to go to the emergency room.

"Something's not right."

We ended up going back to that

same exact hospital we just drove by.

- We pull into the ER.

- The administration gal was asking,

"Okay, what's your name?

"Where are you from?"

But a nurse happened to walk by and

she says, "No, she's having a heart attack.

"She needs to be in there hooked up,

"we need to get her some drugs now."

- We didn't think it was a full fledged

heart attack, by any means.

Those weren't the symptoms.

She wasn't having pain down the arm.

- [Jodi] I said, "Well, I can't have

"a heart attack."

I was 50. I have no symptoms, I'm healthy.

Other than going through the 50-year old

I call it mentalpause, but it's menopause.

- Jodi was wanting to not miss

her daughter's recruiting trip, and

she wanted to be part of that.

- But, my husband and the doctor,

thank goodness, told me, "No, you're staying."

(somber piano music)

- My dad texted me and he said,

"Call me as soon as you get this, it's important."

- I was constantly on the phone, calling her,

giving her updates, texting her, "Mom's

in the Cath Lab."

- I stopped him right there, and I said,

because I work in the medical field,

and I said, "Dad, I know what that means,

and I know it's not good."

And he just told me that everything's going

to be okay, and that he would

keep me updated throughout the day.

- The day went on, and it was probably

about 2:30, 3:00.

The rehab nurse came in.

She's like, "Jodi, you know you're very lucky."

I said, "I know, I'm so lucky."

But then, I saw bright lights.

I saw rainbows flashing at me.

It looked like I was seeing a white tunnel.

And I started shaking and I said,

"Something is not right, something is very wrong."

- In rolls our doctor.

He comes running in, and they rush her down

to the Cath Lab.

I'm walking alongside the bed.

We get to the elevator to go down to the Cath Lab.

The door's opening up.

The nurse looks at me and says,

"You need to give your wife a kiss

and tell her you love her."

So, I knew it was serious.

(somber piano music)

- The sad thing is, that most

women out there feel they're healthy.

And they're superwomen.

And we are; all of us are.

But, sometimes we don't take that time

to take care of ourselves.

Like myself, I was always healthy.

My dad did pass away when he was 39,

but I never thought of it as having

a hereditary heart disease.

Of course, that was back in 1985, so who knows?

The technology in the medical field

changes every minute, the new things that they find.

A lot of that is from the funding that we give them

for the research that they do.

Now that this touched me so close to home,

I feel it's important that people are aware.

I don't think we realize, as women, that

a heart attack is your number one killer.

- Just the things that the

American Heart Association does through

community awareness, national awareness,

I think it's huge, and I think people

need to take it seriously, because you never know.

It could be your wife, your daughter,

any family member or your best friend.

It could happen to anybody.

- [Jodi] So, because of the American Heart Association,

and the education and the research

that they provide, I'm able to experience life

with my daughters, my wonderful husband,

and get to see them grow into young women

and educate them and they can create awareness

for others on our experience that we went through.

(somber piano music)

For more infomation >> Jodi Dobbs: 2018 Lincoln Go Red for Women Survivor - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Paul Ryan pushes for Andy Barr support - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Rep. Paul Ryan pushes for Andy Barr support - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

I-TEAM; Firefighter apologizes for Instagram comment on mass shooting - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> I-TEAM; Firefighter apologizes for Instagram comment on mass shooting - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to Solve a Rubik's Cube For Kids and Beginner Without Notation | Step 7 – Corner Placement - Duration: 6:30.

How to Solve a rubik's cube without notation,part 7.

hey do you want to solve a Rubik's Cube are you overwhelmed by super

overcomplicated rubik's cube tutorials then friend you have found the right

place sis today we'll go through the easies Alfred ug tutorial series that

even a Samuel can understand hi thank you / Andrew here welcome to my beginner

series where shall my own Alfred rubgy tutorial series and gift you haven't

check out my first video make sure to click over here

and if you need to fix your own Rubik's Cube also click over here and don't

forget to subscribe and let's jump into the video and a seven-step corner

flipping make sure you finish the second layer so second layer finished finish

your columns so we can see all the columns are finished and also put the

corners in the correct spot so we can see all the corners and correct spot

again before we go on and solve the same step as well solve the second layer the

columns and also put the corners in correct spot okay to solve a corner with

corner flipping we're gonna put it at the front right okay so this one for

example it's at the front and right okay and what we're gonna do is really simple

so you're going to do down bottom then left and up

right so bottom right down left up right that's like down left up right those

four moves you're going to do it until

you can see on the top the corner is kind of salt it's a we kind of a mess

over here and now after you solve this corner this is really important that you

don't do anything okay so don't turn the cube like this don't move the middle

layer the bottom layer extra only turn the top leg up now you're gonna turn the

top layer until a new corner is at the front right okay so only the top don't

do anything else or you will screw up okay so down left up right down left up

right and don't forget to do right at the end

some people they forget to do the right you can see we solved another corner and

again we don't want to do anything so don't turn the middle or do anything or

turn the whole room around so bring corner to the front right down left up

right down left up right down left up right down left up right now

this corner is correct okay so again see it's correct again really important

again don't move anywhere except from the top so don't even turn the cube so

only turn the top and then after the corners in the front right then you do

the down up up right down left up right down left up right down okay actually

we're done so we can see it's done and out you align and make sure everything's

done and you're good

okay so let's do free examples salt so in this case first of all I see these

two so I'm going to put one in the front and right okay and I'm gonna do down up

up right so down left up right down left up right this corner is salt so let me

turn the top okay remember only turn the top don't turn anywhere and don't rotate

the cube so let's solve this corner down left up right down left up right down

left up right down left up right okay let's align okay this is done in this

case there are two corners not salt I'm gonna put this corner in the front right

okay now we do down left up right down left up right down left up right gets

salt so now I'm going to only turn the top so only turn the top layer don't do

anything don't rotate it you turn top now this corner is at the front right so

let's do down up right down left up right down left up right down left up

right down left up right now align done in this case there are four corners

unsolved and conveniently this corner is ready at the front right so I'm gonna

solve it so down left up right down left up right

and I'm gonna turn I'm gonna salt this one so I'm going to only turn atop down

left up right down left up right down up up right down left off right now this is

all salt so let me turn the top this corner thoughts off down left up right

down left up right down left up right down left up right

okay this corners solved out so let's turn to top last corner down left up

right down left up right it's salt it's line it's good

great job you saw the really cheap and definitely practice a few times so we

don't forget the last step and if you found this video helpful maybe consider

subscribing and it hit a like button and this is an epic Qbert bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét