Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

today we going to talk about sex many people hestitate to talk about this topic i dont know why?

sex is a three letter word which divides a human being into male and female thats it

sex is even considered to be a pure word its not a vulgar word or else horrible word even in forms they ask the question what is your sex right???

we get fully brainwashed because of our society

For more infomation >> sex is a pure word????(tamil):- - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Web Design Basic Knowledge - How Earn Money to Website | What is Free or Paid Site Explain (Today's) - Duration: 8:55.

Web Design Basic Knowledge

How Earn Money to Website

What is Free or Paid Site Explain

n This Video I am going to talk about Web Design Basic Knowledge How Work Website

What is Free or Paid Explain in bangla.

What is website, domain, hosting, web address, website name.

For more infomation >> Web Design Basic Knowledge - How Earn Money to Website | What is Free or Paid Site Explain (Today's) - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Taylor Mac Is Today's Yankee Doodle Dandy - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Taylor Mac Is Today's Yankee Doodle Dandy - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Blood Is Dry / Chi wa kawaiteru (1960) Yoshishige Yoshida - Duration: 1:23:13.

BLOOD IS DRY

Production: Tsutomu SASAKI Cinematography: Tôichirô NARUSHIMA

Music: Hikaru HAYASHI

Art Direction: Kiminobu SATÔ Sound: Toshio TANAKA

Lighting: Akio TAMURA Editing: Yoshi SUGIHARA

With:

Keiji SADA

Shinichirô MIKAMI Mari YOSHIMURA

Masao ODA Kaneko IWASAKI

Asao SANO Yûko KASHIWAGI

Takamaru SASAKI Ichirô NAGAl

Shinjirô MATSUZAKI, Takeshi HASEGAWA Hirayoshi AONO

Miyoko NAKAMURA, Masahiko ARIMA Rokuhiko TOURA

Written and directed by: Kijû YOSHIDA

Against the power of indifferent capitalism,

a small business like ours can't compete.

Before we're cornered into bankruptcy,

I must ask you all to resign from the company.

I deeply regret it,

but I have no other choice.

I must ask you to please understand my situation.

I implore you.

Don't fire us! I beg of you!

Kiguchi!

What are you doing? Don't be a fool.

I'm not concerned for myself! But don't fire the others!

- Is he dead? - He'll be in the hospital for 10 days.

It's like a social crisis.

That's the Japanese for you: suicide, hara-kiri, execution...

Let them die if they want!

Mr. Kiguchi pointed a gun at his temple and said:

"Don't fire the others!"

He spoke only of "the others".

He didn't give a damn what could have happened to him.

Just like that, with a pistol against his temple...

- How did he obtain it? - A memento of his brother, I believe.

Will the business still fire him?

- With all this attention... - Then this gesture wasn't futile.

Certainly not... that's for sure...

Don't waste time with these antics.

- Antics? - Yeah, the fake suicide.

Excuse me... Kiguchi, I'm looking for Takashi Kiguchi.

- You're his wife? - Yes... Is he all right?

Nothing serious, apparently. He'll spend 10 days in the hospital.

What do you think? Did he really want to kill himself?

No... He's not the type of man to...

<i>- You're from his company? - We're from Japan Hebdo.</i>

We would like to ask you some questions.

She's not bad, eh?

Pardon me, please excuse me...

What's happened? Why did you do this?

- That didn't hurt you? - A little...

To shoot yourself with a pistol... Why?

It was only... I don't know... Like that...

"Like that... "

And you want to die for that?

Madame... what Kiguchi has... How to put it...

He did it, isn't that so... He wanted to die for us...

Everybody was surprised... I tried to hold him back,

I jumped on him... but it was too late.

I'm truly sorry, ma'am.

What will become of me if you die? What's taken hold of you!

Did you happen to think of me?

- Madame, Kiguchi... - No.

I want to hear my husband.

I am sorry...

What kind of guy is he?

16 home runs, a million yen? baseball's a good racket...

Right? You're one of his biggest fans.

Understood. I'm a big fan. I love him until death.

Oh yeah? You seem to be in top form, no kidding.

Hey, Mr. Paparazzi, who's your friend?

She's a fan of yours.

You know, I,

I always sit in the same seat to watch you play

<i>Seat #7: Lucky seven!</i>

<i>Lucky seven? Isn't that wonderful...</i>

Yôko is a model.

I'm not very smart, but I'm rather proud of my body.

You're direct. It's the same for me: all in the body.

The body, it's the foundation... You're all right!

- A whiskey! - You've already had plenty.

What! You're going to cut me off?

- The team manager told me... - Asshole!

I know my limits!

You're pretty cute for your age!

What are you talking about...

What the hell are you doing?

He's a pain, this guy!

Hey! Where are you going? Everything's closed at this hour.

Boozing, I've got some here.

Come on, have a drink!

- I've had enough! - Didn't you hear me?

- It's not that, but... - Drink, I tell you!

- Are you done, you idiot? - It's my only pleasure in life.

What are you talking about? There are lots more amusing things.

You're a little too notorious around here.

- How about partying at your place! - Okay!

I don't have a game tomorrow! Let's go! We're going to wet our whistles!

Hey! It's too early for bed! We're going to drink and have fun!

I'm tired!

- Come on... - You'll have to drink by yourself.

I'm too tired. I'm falling asleep!

Hey! Get up!

It's been a long time since we had such a nice bed to sleep in.

SUICIDE ATTEMPT!

A PISTOL AGAINST LAY-OFFS

Life insurance and attempted suicide:

It's an altogether new combination.

This man's spirit of sacrifice is rare

compared to prevailing selfishness,

It goes well with the image of life insurance.

No! What nonsense.

- A joke in bad taste. - Perhaps,

but the public is not interested in our usual strategy.

Insurance is an honorable field.

Are we not risking our credibility?

It's a risk we've got to take in this slow market.

In any case, the boss won't accept it.

In my opinion...

it would be futile to try to make him a star.

Not futile. Absurd!

Isn't a great idea?

Looking at their usual ads, you'd think it was the Middle Ages.

They're all stiff and out of touch. Simply old-fashioned!

The clients would have to be placated.

If this project gets the go-ahead, you'll see that it will be a success!

The public is not so indulgent.

Selling a suicide, it's despicable.

The leadership won't want to give it the nod.

Feelings are taboo in publicity...

- Ah! Sir! Well then? - It's a go.

- Really? - The president accepted it with no problems.

From now on we'll have plenty to do.

Nonaka, it was your idea. We're counting on you.

Honestly, we would absolutely need your assisstance

for our company's ad campaign.

Allow me to present my colleague,

Ms. Nonaka.

Would you like to be the star of our campaign?

Today, even University professors watch television.

It's a very exciting job.

I'm not cut out for that kind of work.

- I don't have any talent. - Of course you do!

My colleagues and I will take care of everything.

Everything will go smoothly.

I can assure you of that. If there's anything...

Mr. Kiguchi! You've had some visitors recently!

They want me to help advertise

for a life insurance company.

Advertising? And you declined?

Why wouldn't you do it?

In any case, your business is going to close.

We're two months behind in rent.

I can't do those kind of things.

It's certainly better than killing yourself.

Say, did you really intend to kill yourself?

It was to teach me a lesson, right?

No... I was afraid of getting laid-off...

You're lying!

Everyone

thinks that we make a great couple.

But they don't know anything at all.

It's too late, we're powerless.

- It's staged. - If you say so.

- You've already sold them? - Everything's settled.

- How many of them did you sell? - Not many.

For such a famous guy, he's not profitable.

- Such a parasite! Like a tick! - This world's a living hell.

It's not just me.

...a masterpiece! Oh, hello!

- I don't have a lot of time. - Then we'll get it done quick.

Just talk amongst yourselves.

- About sex? - For example.

Not again! Isn't there anything better?

Yes. To be sent to a concentration camp and skinned alive.

- To make soap out of your skin. - Terrible!

- I have money. - How much?

Let's leave. The sight of them makes me nauseous.

- Nauseous? - Yeah,

like the smell of public feces.

We can't give up just like that.

Perhaps it is a problem of money, after all.

Well then, shall we grease his palm a little?

We may have to work on this little old man, Kanai.

Don Quixote also relied on Sancho Panza.

A little money will change his mind.

- It's been a long time! - Still living life?

- And you? - You couldn't pay me to die.

Always the same.

Who's that?

An old classmate.

She was always a pain, too pretentious.

How much did we take in from the baseball player?

Divide that in two.

This will help me out a lot.

Are we going to party tonight?

- I'm leaving with her. - You said she was a pain.

That's what makes her interesting.

A paparazzi and an advertising woman... It's the media that makes us dance.

- Nobody makes me dance. - But you're dancing!

Me, I crush anybody I don't like.

I fight again and again.

And you pull yourself to the top by the force of your arms.

Be careful, you're heading for a fall one day.

Japan is a house of cards.

- One finger could make it fall. - And I'll be that finger!

You know, I have a project in the works.

It's going to stun everybody. Even you, you'll be flattened.

Well, then I'll crawl around and insult everyone.

You really never change.

Will you sleep with me, tonight?

No.

One time, that's enough.

Sleeping with an animal in a filthy room...

You seemed to like it, though.

I still prefer to sleep alone, it's more fun.

Now that I've been fired,

I have a kind of strange sensation.

I feel like something's sucking me up,

and I get a cold sweat.

And my wife, I still don't know

when I'm going to be able to tell her.

To deal with this at my age... I feel like I've been abandoned.

It's as if I were suffocating.

- And the severance pay? - Oh, that...

I doubt I'll ever see a penny.

It's truly revolting.

My sewing work won't get us out of here.

Didn't they come to your house? A tale of insurance...

- Are you talking about the ad campaign? - Yes, that's it!

Being in an advertisement.

- They mentioned that to me as well. - If he does it, will you?

This situation is really pathetic.

I don't want him to start his antics again.

Listen! Don't you want to become a star?

It could help me out a lot.

- Did you bring him? - He's at the reception.

Great! Let's take the photos right away.

You report to Nonaka from now on.

Okay, Nonaka?

Good... Set that up.

Fine... Can you strike a pose?

No, no, no!

That won't have an impact! We said a photo-story!

Mr. Kiguchi, you have to believe it! when you pulled the trigger,

you believed what you said! Repeat that!

It's just that, right now...

Isn't that so? You were serious!

You were truly believing! You felt it in your gut!

Well? You have to believe it now, as well!

I'm not concerned for myself!

- But don't fire the others! - Kiguchi!

His sacrifice will provoke a lot of sympathy.

The public will be moved by it, that's for sure.

He desires happiness for everyone, even at the stake of his own life.

We'll be satisfied when the number of subscriptions increases.

Optimism's not allowed!

You're right. We can't waste a single oppurtunity:

posters in the busiest neighborhoods,

a full page photo of him in the paper.

His voice will need to be heard on the radio.

We'll put him on TV.

That'll be a real shock for the public.

In fact, I...

What I want to say to the people... In fact, I...

I would not think of a comfortable life...

I would think only of living...

If at all... thanks to my death...

Everyone could live happily...

No! That's not it!

Stop! I can't!

- But it was so good! - No.

I don't have any talent for speaking to people.

Of course you do, Mr. Kiguchi. Your shyness is actually an asset.

No!

What I just said, there...

That everyone might live happily...

I've never been that altruistic...

Only, at the idea of being fired...

- It was so disturbing... - Great!

That's what makes you so remarkable!

But you can't tell anyone that.

You're another man now.

Everyone looks to you. Everyone is interested in you.

The same goes for you.

I hope that you are both well-aware.

It goes without saying, you really have no taste!

Beauty, ugliness, you know...

In this pile of rotting garbage,

any ugly person can be a Venus!

I have a favor to ask of you.

Seeing as I got flattened the last time, I'll listen to you.

- What's that? - Takashi Kiguchi.

He tried to kill himself in protest of lay-offs.

I know, but what is it you see in him?

Shôwa Seimei has hired him for his new ad campaign.

Until now, advertising stars were created by the media.

I'm against this practice: it's better to choose from the public.

Kiguchi is exactly what we need.

He will be the voice for those without voices.

- Was this your idea? - Yes.

- I wanted you to help me. - Out of the question.

- Why? - It should be obvious.

Selling a suicide is unacceptable.

Kiguchi is not what you think.

He possesses a rare honesty.

That doesn't exist.

I don't believe you. "Do your worst, forget the best":

that's it, the modern world!

We could spend an evening talking about something else...

<i>Are you Harada from Japan Hebdo?</i>

- What the hell are you doing? - Your article got me into a real mess!

Son of a bitch!

LIFE INSURANCE

Subscriptions are increasing at a frightening rate.

Our monthly objectives were reached within the first two weeks.

That was only the beginning. The real campaign starts now.

We're going to put a huge poster on the outside of our building.

Because next week, Kiguchi will be on television.

Who would have thought this lunatic could make such an impact!

He's no lunatic! He's clever.

Maybe it's us who are being taken advantage of!

You came to see the patient? Must be bad weather!

Yes, unfortunately. I just came to see your busted head.

I'm not going to kick the bucket because of a broken leg.

Some talk! You don't have anything left to live for.

The hospital cost me plenty.

And it's no fun being tied down here... Do you have any money?

No. And if I had any, I wouldn't loan it to you.

What a heartless bitch!

Oh, do you have a heart?

Go away. I don't want to see you anymore.

Oh really? Well then, I'm going to Osaka.

Are you really going to Osaka?

It has to be better than exploiting myself for you.

- Hey, give me some water. - Get it yourself.

I wouldn't have asked you if I could move on my own!

You're horrible!

Go on! Be nice!

What are you doing? You can't even move!

No!

If you don't like, you can just get up.

I'd sleep with you if you were able!

I wonder what you're feeling.

Seeing your huge head displayed up there.

That must be bizarre, huh?

Well, Mr. Kiguchi?

I feel as though...

that's not my face...

It's as though I were surrounded by mirrors reflecting my image.

It makes me nervous...

Don't be so serious.

Playing Hamlet is out of style.

These days, if you hesitate, you end up crushed.

- Can we come watch here? - Please do.

Come along, Hisako.

Is Mr. Kiguchi really going to be on TV?

Certainly, any minute now.

<i>It's high time</i>

<i>that you are all happy!</i>

<i>Shôwa Seimei Hour</i>

- Is that a real pistol? - No, it's a toy.

I was really afraid that the shot fired!

It's a very effective campaign. It's truly engaging.

- Was it your idea? - Yes, more or less...

You've done well! All that's left now

is suicide by atomic bomb.

- Why limit the publicity? - That would make a good story.

- Superman! - I'll think about it.

When I came up with this project, I never thought

that you would be such a success.

But you have something that touches the heart of the Japanese.

Your serious demeanor has moved us so!

I agree.

When I listen to you speak next to me,

your conviction rekindles my heart.

Kanai, stop, please.

But I'm being sincere!

You know...

I'm not who you think I am.

It was you who had these ideas.

What are you talking about?

You're a star now, Mr. Kiguchi.

I saw it. It was really great!

You were even better than in person!

- Do you want to eat? - That would be nice...

What's the matter? You don't seem to be yourself.

It's tiring to be constantly stared at.

What do you want? You're a celebrity.

At last we have some prospects. You have to stay positive.

I know...

The woman down there, she's become very friendly.

She even came to watch television.

Oppurtunism comes naturally!

We could leave this tiny place for a house.

I'd prefer us to stay here.

Why? Someone like you

can't stay in a rented room.

Staying here is better for my work.

I can't wish for the happiness of other people

and be the only one leading a life of luxury.

You're worrying for nothing. You work hard for such things.

You can at least allow yourself to relocate.

Me...

I live everybody else.

- He's going to get crushed. - Is he your target?

Yes. I'll take him down, no problem.

Still up to no good? You'd be smart to back down.

- It pays well. - But you're left with scars!

I hate him! He's disgusting, this guy.

Today, we have brought together some special stars,

who prevail in different advertising campaigns,

in order to understand the difficulties,

but also the joys that they have met along the way.

First of all, I would like to know how you got here today.

Yes... In my case, it's extremely simple.

I have a somewhat unusual voice, a "bizarre" voice.

It seems the public enjoys my voice when I'm angry!

For me, as well, it is a question of physique.

They told me I was perfect for selling beer!

And you, Mr. Kiguchi?

Yes... It's...

I...

It's... In fact,

I do not have any particular talent.

It's just that, when they decided to fire me...

The world became all black... It's...

Mr. Kiguchi became a star as a result of a social problem.

<i>For this reason, it is perhaps inappropriate to call him a "star"...</i>

You have found the perfect star.

<i>- Elsewhere... - I admit defeat.</i>

<i>...Do you see life differently now?</i>

- How was the interview? - A great success.

You seemed very comfortable.

You have the media under your thumb.

- Everything went as planned... - What do you want?

The story of Mr. Kiguchi is so moving...

- I refuse. - Why? Are you afraid?

You and me, we don't do the same work.

You're his agent, and you're afraid someone will sabotage the merchandise.

And you're merchandise of the 1st order now!

Who was that man?

A filthy paparazzo. We should be more careful.

The more famous you become, the more you'll be attacked.

But everything went fine.

Better than I'd hoped.

Your simple act has begun to put the public into motion.

It's extraordinary!

I hate just complaining about the walls of society.

On the contrary, I'd like to push back against them!

Thanks to you, I finally believe it can happen.

I don't really understand what you're talking about.

But lately, I'm becoming more and more afraid.

You're still hesitating?

You have nothing to fear.

Pushing a pistol up again my head like this...

Before, I could do it.

But today I can't get rid of this fear,

I can't let it go.

What are you laughing about?

You're funny! No one asked you to kill yourself!

This is basically a self-righteous game. Right?

Your fame is spreading beyond our little campaign.

The public adores you.

They made you what you are today. You're indebted to them.

But who are you, after all?

- What do you want me to do? - You've understood nothing.

I don't care about increasing subscriptions.

What interests me most is you, Mr. Kiguchi!

But you overestimate me.

I can't do this.

Not anymore. Your words have had a real impact.

Have confidence in yourself! We have push on!

- What are you going to do today? - Where are you going?

Mr. Kiguchi! Tell us something!

He comes home late every night. The neighbors are starting to talk.

We are very worried.

I'm actually rather happy about it.

My husband was a low-salaried worker.

If nothing had happened, we would still lead this life.

I'm too old to get my photo taken!

What do you think about your husband?

He's an ordinary man a little childish sometimes...

But I would never have believed he could do such a thing.

- Do you have any children? - Not yet.

Excuse this question, but does he see other women?

He wouldn't be capable of that.

And how are things between you?

Do I have to answer that?

- You seem happy. - Not necessarily...

With a wife like you, anyone would be happy

- She's deprived. - Who?

Her, Kiguchi's wife.

<i>It's high time</i>

<i>that you are all happy.</i>

Is the room ready? We've only got five minutes left. No one left?

Three extra people. We have 131.

Director! Will everything be finished by 2:00?

- If not we'll be late to the theater. - We'll make sure to be finished.

- And for Hakone? - It's been reserved for a month.

- No, I'm talking about the car! - We reserved three.

- Will that do? - Yes.

Have them enter into the room.

- Late on the schedule? - Not at all.

Have Kiguchi come in. All the administrators are there.

Well, let's go! What's the matter? Don't make that face!

It's just that I'm not used to big crowds...

Just smile. They're only representatives!

The remarkable rise in our profits,

thanks to Mr. Kiguchi right here, marks the success

of a strategy of communication which has allowed the public

to become conscious of the social value of life insurance.

I know that it is equally

the effect of your sympathy and of the efforts that you've put forth

in each one of our country's regions

to keep up this campaign.

In the name of our company, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I... It's...

To speak in this way before such a crowd...

As I do not truly know

what to tell you... Simply...

What I want to tell you...

Every time...

I pretend I want to pull the trigger...

I remember when I tried to kill myself...

Simply put... I... simply... It's...

If everyone does well...

I simply wish that everyone does well.

If someone as insignificant as me

can contribute to the happiness of everyone else,

it would be my pleasure.

Thank you for your confidence.

- He's mastered his role. - A little too much, even.

- Cheers! - All of this is thanks to you.

I want to tell you so as well.

Even my kid teases me now!

It's still too early to be satisfied. Do you dance?

- I don't know how to dance. - Just follow me.

<i>Spit out your blood!</i>

<i>Spit out your spit!</i>

<i>In this stupid city</i>

<i>This unhealthy beach</i>

<i>Like the sprays</i>

<i>of the Kuroshio</i>

<i>Shatter yourself, Smash yourself</i>

<i>Scatter yourself!</i>

<i>Spit out your blood!</i>

<i>Spit out your spit!</i>

<i>Shatter yourself, Smash yourself</i>

<i>Scatter yourself!</i>

Well then, what do you think of stardom?

- I recognize myself less and less. - I don't believe you.

You were brilliant today.

You definitely won them over.

- Even I was surprised. - I said what I believed...

A modern miracle, perhaps?

<i>Spit out your blood!</i>

<i>Spit out your spit!</i>

<i>Yesterday's torments</i>

<i>Like today's</i>

<i>Like a sun</i>

<i>An eruption</i>

<i>Scorch</i>

<i>Burn</i>

<i>Belch!</i>

Today I truly trusted myself.

- Everyone trusts me! - Of course.

The man who pulled the trigger

appeared strange to me today.

- It's curious. - What's the matter?

Everything seems possible from now on.

I was incompetent, but now I can do anything!

Be careful. Self-confidence has its limits.

Your popularity is artificial!

- Artificial? - Of course!

- That's not true! You're mistaken! - Certainly not!

Well then, how's my dancing?

Mr. Kanai! What do you think about it?

Do you trust me?

You're drunk, both of you!

<i>...To grow pale</i>

<i>To wither</i>

<i>And disappear into the sunset!</i>

<i>Spit out your blood!</i>

<i>Spit out your spit!</i>

<i>To grow pale, wither</i>

<i>And disappear!</i>

What happened to you?

What are you thinking? Let's go!

Me,

This is what I am!

Is that so? Are you happy?

Are you sleeping?

No.

Recently,

in your sleep, you say the same thing as on the television.

Really?

"It's high time that you are all happy!"

I'm tired.

You're always tired at this time.

10:00, TV International. Same as usual.

2:00, Radio Tokyo. Interview with critic Yasushi Nishimura.

6:00, Yonekawa restaurant.

- Yo-ne-ka-wa... - In Shinbashi.

Round table with Lieutenant Chichibu, kamikaze survivor.

I'll take the responsibility to research him.

<i>- It's for the journal Young Friends. - Sorry, I can't do it today.</i>

I've been invited to a meeting of the Pacifist Workers Movement.

They want me to say a few words.

Impossible! Your schedule is already set.

- I work too! - But I don't want to call it off.

They invited me, and I would like to do them this favor.

It's still too soon for this kind of thing!

They invited you particularly to play to the crowd.

If you get too involved with this, you'll be criticized.

You shouldn't go too far.

It's just that...

I need to know if the people truly trust me,

and if my action is recognized.

- I'll go. - No matter the cost?

Find.

Do as you intended.

But I take no responsibility.

Another flaw is the absence

of an avant-garde group that efficiently structures

the energy of the masses, and struggles to form a clear vision

of the future of dissent.

The working class must unite,

and gather around peasants,

students, intellectuals, every citizen,

to form a large and collective front.

I believe there is no more

urgent problem today.

We must give our campaign

an unprecedented scope and depth

so that, such a hurricane

of movements and dissent rushes through the country!

The working class must rise up!

Long live the solidarity of the working class!

Long live collective action!

I didn't think Mr. Kiguchi would come.

His popularity is unquestionable. He's no ordinary star.

- A social phenomenon? - A Superman of today.

For me, it's...

as I'm not in the habit...

of speaking in front of such a large group,

I don't know quite what to say...

I would simply like to say...

I once risked my life.

When I was fired,

I seriously wondered

how I could make do.

Because of that I...

Whether those that work could be happy...

Whether they could work with worry...

That's what I want to do...

Oh!

It's not every day, is it!

I was convinced you hated me.

What's the matter?

Don't be so proud!

I still haven't lost to Takashi Kiguchi.

I want to party like a crazy person.

Are you coming with me?

Has something happened?

I was completely fooled.

By what I myself created.

It's funny.

It's ridiculous.

Kiguchi works by himself from now on.

I no longer have any influence on him.

I wanted to try to shake up society.

I believed that I could.

You must continue to believe it.

No... it's impossible.

Kiguchi works on his own.

He got away from me without my even realizing it.

I can no longer catch up with him.

I feel like I've been chased outside of the world.

Such sadness.

You said the same thing when we were students.

Yes... Maybe you were right.

I no longer understand.

I slept with you several years ago.

Today, I'm sleeping with you again.

But I'm not the same as I was then.

I had to do something, it wasn't possible.

You did something.

You and me, we did some things.

But it's as if I did nothing.

It's bizarre... truly bizarre.

Say... the first time that I slept with you,

did you think I was a virgin?

I forget.

For me, it was the first time.

But I pretended to have experience

so you wouldn't make fun of me.

It's ridiculous... Everything's ridiculous.

A woman's face is strange, seen up close.

You always say things that shouldn't be said.

Yes, that means something.

Say... Did you hear that? What was that noise?

One of the factories keeps going all night.

I already heard that noise.

We spoke of the beating of hearts.

Did it ever stop since the last time?

It's really the same noise as the other time.

It's bizarre.

It bothers me more and more.

Mrs. Kiguchi!

There's someone here for you.

Oh, who is it?

I have something to tell you.

- What is it? - I can't tell you here.

My husband just came on the television.

Madame! I love you! Madame!

What do you want!

Let me go!

You don't know what you're doing.

But it had to come to this.

With a husband like mine...

Are you coming back?

No.

Mr. Kanai, would you mind leaving us alone for a moment?

That's really your wife, right?

These photos were taken when she was with another man.

You don't believe me?

I'm planning to publish them in a weekly magazine.

<i>The degenerate life of the Kiguchi family.</i>

That will make for a little scandal.

You won't be able to hurt me.

So I can reveal everything?

The public will believe me.

You certainly make a good puppet.

You're a clown.

This slander will only interest you.

Mr. Kiguchi, these photos,

it was me that took them.

Do you understand? That means that I slept with your wife.

She was so happy that she cried.

Aren't you going to say anything?

I'm telling you I slept with your wife.

You don't feel anything?

I have a lot of worries.

I decided to sacrifice myself for others.

Still advertising!

I have an appointment to be on television.

I'm busy.

And what are you going to do about our business?

- Are you Takashi Kiguchi? - Yes...

We're from a journal...

We're in a hurry. Come back later.

This will not take long.

You can come with me up to the studios.

I would like to know how you feel about the international situation.

In your opinion, how should Japan conduct itself?

These questions are too complicated for me...

But I think that it should try hard to improve people's lives.

Are you a traitor to the country?

No... I only said what all Japanese believe.

Hey! What are you doing?

No, I never saw him before.

He told me that I was a traitor to the country,

and suddenly, he jabbed me right here.

I didn't fully believe

that someone would want to do that to me.

But I will not give up.

I will go everywhere to present my cause.

If the people believe that a man as insignificant as me

can be useful for something,

I'll be satisfied.

<i>TAKASHI KIGUCHI STABBED BY A NATIONALIST</i>

Fortunately, it's not serious.

- What is it? - Nothing...

Nothing very important.

I know perfectly well that it was just a mistake.

You know that people

can get offended over the littlest things.

But you don't have to worry anymore.

I bought back all the photos.

In short... if you really want

to no longer see this Harada...

Everything's fine.

I won't reproach you for anything.

I was so busy that I forgot to think of you.

- I am truly sorry. - I'm sad!

I'm not crying because you know everything!

You're not even getting angry!

Can you even get angry?

You're incompetent!

This guy, here, Kiguchi...

He's a monster. The living-dead!

He works for himself now.

It's no use running after him, I can't keep up.

What's the matter?

Are you all right?

We'll go to my house. You can spend the night there.

You'll sleep with anyone who passes by, huh?

Come on!

What! It's you?

- You seem all right. - Yes and no.

Clothes are scarce!

- Let her sleep here. - No!

I got here first.

Out of the way!

Such kindness...

My bed misses you!

You're making fun of me!

Why did you come back?

It's not interesting in Osaka. I could barely get by.

That'll teach you! Everywhere in Japan is the same!

It's meaningless.

What if she refuses to cooperate? Don't you have anything?

What, work?

Would you eat with me today?

What a rare occasion.. What's going on with you?

Nothing in particular.

I'm starting to get a little depressed

from being hounded by everyone.

Are you sure it's not your wife?

You'd do well to get back as soon as possible.

- Don't you want to come? - No.

Recently, my wife, how should I say it,

she's become so bold that she wants to buy everything.

She's so awful that she's giving me a headache!

What can be done? You should think of her.

But all that, you know, is thanks to Mr. Kiguchi.

That's it! I remember! It's you!

It's true! You're on television!

That's it, you see? Ask him for an autograph.

Do you mind?

I'd like to be able to have a drink in peace sometimes.

What? It's your job to be popular!

Excuse me, do you mind handing me my bag?

Pardon me.

Mr. Kanai, will you drink with me tonight?

Okay. You're always so awkward...

Will you sign one for me as well?

You know, I'm a huge fan!

I can't sleep until I see you on TV!

Do you drink beer? There's no alcohol in that!

I'm so happy tonight! May I stay?

- If you like. - Really?

Hey, a whiskey! Neat.

- I'll take one as well. - You're all right!

Are you the one who's always at his side?

You seem a lot younger than on television.

- You're funny. - I know, I'm not very bright,

but I have a rather nice figure, no?

It's boring here... Will you take me some place else?

No! I'm going to take you.

You must not know it yet.

There's a lot of other places that are more fun!

Takashi... Kiguchi...

He's strong, he is! Kiguchi!

Soldier Kiguchi!

Soldier Kiguchi is dead at the sound of the horn!

What is this story?

He died shouting: "Long live his majesty the Emperor!"

It's ridiculous!

What are you thinking about?

Oh, no! You're thinking about your wife!

Pull yourself together! It's time to have fun!

I have to go back...

No! We're just getting started!

- I'm going back... - No way!

I'm going back... Let me go!

Oh boy! Try to walk straight!

- Not you! - But I want more to drink!

It's bad for your health!

What? You're leaving me alone?

He can't even sleep, it's not funny!

He's just an empty shell, this guy.

Madame, aren't you going to watch? It's almost time.

It's not always relaxing to be popular.

Do you still do supplementary work?

You don't have to anymore.

I have nothing else to do. It keeps me occupied.

TAKASHI KIGUCHI IN A TRYST

JAPON HEBDO: TAKASHI KIGUCHI IN A TRYST

JAPON HEBDO

JAPON HEBDO: TAKASHI KIGUCHI IN A TRYST

Why didn't you do anything before it was published?

The article went out without our knowledge.

It was already too late.

We took back any issues still for sale,

<i>and protested strongly nearby Japon Hebdo,</i>

to make them publish a retraction.

They know their article was a lie.

This article will have no impact.

But there are photos!

The people will never believe this set-up.

Kiguchi must show himself to be very prudent.

He represents the image of Shôwa Seimei.

It's a question of credibility.

The way you're going, you'll end up dead as a dog.

Thanks for your concern about my health.

Oh, Harada! You don't want to publish a retraction?

- Shôwa Seimei is bothering us. - Don't worry about it.

The final issue was recalled. It would cost nothing.

It would be better than going to court.

I've only reported the facts. There's nothing to fear.

A call from Shôwa Seimei.

They're starting to whine?

On the condition that you publish a retraction.

I refuse. The photos are proof.

- You know very well they aren't. - It's the truth.

You know very well.

- Is that your last word? - Yeah.

Unless we work it out, of course.

You've already blackmailed me once!

- And you paid out no problem! - It's just that...

- I had pity for my wife. - That's not true.

You're thinking only of yourself. You fear for your popularity.

You! You won't stop attacking me!

I never did anything wrong.

Everything I did, was for the rest of the world!

That's what makes me mad! For the rest of the world?

It's to build yourself up! This suicide was a masquerade!

You invented it with Kanai!

- What? - Isn't that right?

You injure the people, in the process?

Stop!

That gives me a new subject for an article.

<i>Takashi Kiguchi is a violent man...</i>

- Oh! - Stop fucking with me!

The journalists are still behind us.

This is the first time I've been in a police station.

Drop me off at the office.

Do you work to do? You haven't slept, right?

I absolutely have to be somewhere this afternoon.

Tell me...

Why have you done such a thing?

Out of jealousy?

No.

Oh yes, I'm right.

We've reached the limit!

From the outset, I told you not to hire Kiguchi.

But I think he'll be furious.

- It would be better to abandon him. - Abandon him?

We'll take the necessary actions to distance ourselves.

We'll tell the people that he has elected to retire.

You're free for quite some time.

Why? Are you firing us?

It's still not final. But after everything that's happened,

- they expect reactions. - I must go there.

I have to speak to a group in support of disaster victims.

Going there serves nothing.

Ms. Nonaka,

you're only my agent.

I'd like you to leave me in peace.

You've become so full of yourself!

Go on! Go find out for yourself!

- You've seen everybody? - You know,

this story of lay-offs bothers me.

I can't think of anything else.

I thank you for being here. Unfortunately,

for scheduling reasons,

we've been forced to put off your lecture.

That's not possible!

You insisted that I cancel other meetings for this.

Yes, but with that article this morning...

Oh? You're mad?

I have just put an end to this deception, as I promised.

- I've left the company. - Why?

I was canned. Like Kiguchi and Kanai.

Is that why you're mad?

I'm not mad.

Actually, I feel like bursting into laughter.

I've been forced to kill myself with the icon I created.

- What are you going to do now? - Don't worry about me.

I'm not worried for myself. I did what I wanted to do.

And you're happy with the result? Really?

You're far from being able to taste victory.

- No, it wasn't that bad. - You lie!

You can't.

Whatever you've done and whatever the result,

you couldn't save yourself from what's eating away at you.

I know I won, purely and simply.

No matter...

I'm tired.

I want to sleep for a long time.

You can sleep in the bed if you want.

I said that kindly.

- Do you want to go dancing? - Do you see what state I'm in?

It's not like you to whine like this.

I don't want to wait to do something. I want to party.

People are truly oppurtunists...

One day, they tempt you, and the next

they throw you crazy looks.

You've put us in deep water.

If you paid more attention, we wouldn't be there

We've come full circle.

How are we going to get by now?

I'm not thinking about that right now.

They're all trying to knock me down.

But I'm going to fight.

I won't let them touch me.

All the same, we have to think of our future...

The people trust me.

They break out into applause

when they hear me speak.

I belong to them.

I have a responsibility to them.

Mr. Kiguchi... you'd do better to think about something else.

It's going to put you in a state...

Finally, I prefer this kind of place.

I hate stuffy places.

Oh really? Don't make that face!

It was bizarre, anyway...

They tried everything to make me seem like a bad guy.

But I won't let them do it.

That's enough! We've paid our debts, let's drink!

This will help you forget!

Mr. Kanai...

- I have to talk to you. - Oh?

What? What's the matter?

Don't worry!

Kiguchi!

Oh!

Kiguchi!

You're going back?

Mr. Kanai,

I'm going to die.

I'm going to die one more time.

Die?

If nobody trusts me anymore,

I'll pick up my pistol again,

and pull the trigger on myself.

Kiguchi! If you do that,

you'll really die this time!

You're not in a normal frame of mind.

It's better to go back!

Kiguchi! Are you really going to do it?

You're going to die! Will that do anything for you?

No... I will not die.

You won't die?

Kiguchi!

You'll stop me from that.

- Like the other time. - Me?

I refuse.

- I can't do that... - If I don't go through with this,

no one will believe me anymore!

Come on, let's get out of here.

Let's go to my place.

- When are you going to stop? - Never.

I'm going to dance, until the end!

Management office.

I...

If you don't trust me anymore,

- all I have left is to kill myself! - Kiguchi!

Be reasonable! Calm down!

I want you to believe me! If I die, you'll understand!

Let him go! It's just another masquerade!

- A masquerade? - Of course!

The suicide specialist! We're numb to it now!

That's not true! I really tried to kill myself!

- I'm going to fire! - Kiguchi!

Get him out of here! Throw him in an asylum!

You have to believe me!

I really tried to kill myself!

What have you done? Kiguchi!

Kiguchi!

Kiguchi!

Kiguchi!

Kiguchi!

Kiguchi!

Kiguchi!

Kiguchi! Hold on!

Kiguchi!

Kiguchi!

He did it like this, saying:

"You have to believe me!" And he pulled the trigger.

I tried to stop him, but I was so afraid...

It was too late.

I'm truly sorry for him.

- It was because of his firing? - Yes.

That can't be it. Surely, he wanted to react

against the degredation of his contemporaries!

Maybe.

His suicide surely signified something.

He was tied to social problems.

What do you think about Mr. Kiguchi?

Yes... Mr. Kiguchi

had a tendancy to overthink things.

- He suffered a lot. - Yes...

To be by his side,

I was always heavy-hearted.

He suffered...

every second!

And he's dead!

Ah! Madame!

- Mrs. Kiguchi? - Can you tell us

- about your husband? - Was he suicidal?

How was he this morning?

Go away! Go away!

Go away, all of you!

This man was killed! It was me who killed him.

- Madame, calm down. - I killed him!

That's what you wanted to hear, right?

Well then, get out of here!

Why do you all want me to suffer?

Madame!

You are all complicit!

You have all killed my husband!

Go away!

- Get out of here! - Madame...

Madame...

THE END

For more infomation >> Blood Is Dry / Chi wa kawaiteru (1960) Yoshishige Yoshida - Duration: 1:23:13.

-------------------------------------------

IS Today Episode 19 - Earth, Planets, Robots and Rockets - Duration: 1:04.

We live on earth, but there are many

different planets in space.

We see stars at night.

Our people flew to the moon, and

sent robot in rocket to other planets.

I am excited about future

discoveries in space.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét