Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What guys still crabs here welcome back to another

reactions so we will be reacting to

my main goal is to blow up means compilation and

It came out on

Auto October 25th, and I

Never ever heard this meet before and I just found out about this

and

Yeah, I hope you guys

enjoyed

Make sure to drop like comment down below subscribe to the channel and turn applications without neither adieu

oh Christ goes to

The original video and the creator of this so with Darwin eat or do let's begin three two one

Let's go

Oh

Fine

My mango is to blow up and then act like, I don't know nobody

Stole my mango is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody

My mango is to blow up and then act like, I don't know nobody

Blow what? I don't know nobody. Okay. This is really weird

I

Can't swear you some mango is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody

My mango is to blow up and then act like, I don't know nobody

All my job my ear

My mango, what was that

If anyone oh

My god my mango my mango

My main goal is to blow up

All the Vader movie I

Think I probably saw this one like that clip of the vet we are vet amis compilation

My mango, my mango is to blow up and then act like, I don't know nobody

Mango is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody

My mango is to blow up

Well, I

Could say I really enjoyed this I thought this was very creative

So all credit goes to a vine in the original video it so far guys enjoyed my reaction

and the original video itself and

this was slightly weird and

Sort of funny. I mean it was well made so I really gotta give credit to this guy

So I have no idea what this like what this guy is like who he is

Like I know I don't mean like a youtuber to creator of this. I mean like that

like the memes compilation to one like

What he said like my main goal is to blow up

Like I don't I I don't even know that guy. You guys tell me in the comments below if you guys do know

his name and

I may do some research and

His teeth are weird and disgusting I do not like people that have that kind of teeth

So that guy, so hope you guys enjoyed and make sure

To drop a like comment down below and subscribe to my channel with and thank you ups so much for watching

I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye if you want

For more infomation >> My Main Goal Is To Blow Up Memes Compilation Reaction - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is Respect Lacking in This House? - Duration: 2:23.

- Okay, Truth Team.

What say you?

Judge Mary?

- Seems to me that the children are rulin' the roost here.

- [Female Speaker] Yes! - [Judge Mary] Okay?

(audience applause)

You got an 11 year old that's gonna walk out of a room when

you're talking to her.

You've got an 11 year old that ignores her for a month,

and you're not saying anything?

- Well, it goes both ways, though.

She's done the same thing to my 11 year old.

- [Judge Mary] Well, that's what I'm talkin' about.

But we start with the kids.

They need to learn respect.

And that's why she's lacking in this house.

(audience applause)

- [Female Speaker] Doctor Judy.

- Mark and Tara, I agree with the audience.

I'm rooting for you guys.

And I believe your problems are solvable.

- [Judge Mary] Agreed.

(audience applause)

- [Doctor Judy] So, we do want to give you guys

some professional support.

We reached out to Bridges Therapy in your hometown,

and they're going to provide you with four

couple counseling sessions.

Compliments, okay?

- Thank you. - [Female Speaker] Alright.

Rosie.

- [Rosie] We're also gonna be sentencing you, and the

whole family, to a family game night.

Once a week with all the kids.

We're gonna give you a game basket to get you started.

With that, remember.

Your kids are learning from you.

They are watching you.

They are a mere reflection of your actions.

(audience applause)

- {Female Speaker] Areva.

- You guys got a lot of homework to do.

You've gotta leave this show.

You've gotta get on a plane and start talking, and

communicating about what it means to parent kids.

Particularly, kids you're bringing together.

And we're gonna help you because we know it's a lot

of hard work.

So, we want the two of you to take some time to yourselves.

We know how important that is.

Because I gave you all that homework, right?

You're gonna do it? - Yes.

Nod your head yes, Mark okay?

(laughs)

So, you get done with all that hard work.

We're setting you up with a weekend getaway at the

Wilderness Club in Eureka, Montana.

(audience cheers)

Some alone time

after the parenting time.

Parenting first, and then alone time second.

K? - Yep.

- [Rosie] Mark, hint hint.

She loves affection.

She needs affection.

- [Mark] I, I, I know. - Show her some affection

in front of your kids.

- [Mark] Okay.

- [Judge Mary] Give her a kiss, let's see it now.

- Yeah, here we go.

(audience cheers and applauds)

Tara's like, "I be feelin' him up all the time,

I just want him to feel me up, too.

Alright!

(laughter) Tara and Mark,

thank you all so much for having the courage

to face the truth.

And we wish you well. - Thank you.

- [Female Speaker] You're welcome.

For more infomation >> Why Is Respect Lacking in This House? - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

What on earth is going on with the Williamson County voter turnout? - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> What on earth is going on with the Williamson County voter turnout? - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories is Weird and Terrible - Duration: 25:18.

- [JAMES] So originally,

I was going to being this video with something along the lines of

"who remembers Yu-Gi-Oh!" but I'm not.

An intro like that would imply that this series has been dead or something

when in reality it's probably bigger than

it has ever been.

I say that as someone who has been away from the franchise

for at least most of, if not all of,

the past decade.

I remember as a kid tuning in to watch

the Pokémon anime,

but before each episode I would often catch the

tail end of an episode

of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime.

I didn't catch much initially.

Mainly, unlike Pokémon,

which my sister also enjoyed and which my parents didn't mind us watching on the living room TV,

Yu-Gi-Oh! soon became what my mother referred to as

"that Japanese show with the weird hair where they scream about card games."

I find this to be a very accurate summary.

Like many things from when I was a child, though,

something having that nice combination of being marketed at

my age demographic

and also having this weird appeal of my

parents not really liking it, particularly my mother,

caused it to actually be vastly appealing to me.

I really got into Yu-Gi-Oh!

But in addition to getting into the series myself,

the series itself just became hugely popular

throughout my entire neighbourhood and indeed my elementary school.

It truly exploded, though, when I hit the second grade.

I was actually introduced to the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game

via the elementary school playground.

It became sort of an obsession.

Cards became a status symbol.

Those more than anything else.

At that point in my childhood, particularly during the second grade,

these were childhood friends I had known since before I was school age.

We were all addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh!

To be honest, by the time I got out of Yu-Gi-Oh!,

which was around 2008, mid way through Yu-Gi-Oh! GX,

I probably had at least a few thousand cards. No joke!

Y'know, I kind of regret selling them all at this point. I had all of the God cards.

I had all of the Sacred Beasts from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

I even had three of the five Exodia pieces!

Side note: unlike most friend groups

which were into collecting the cards but not playing the game,

my friend group as a kid was definitely into playing the game itself.

What helped this was, beginning my second grade year,

there was this one DVD that started floating around local Wal-Marts that

that actually taught you how to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game.

I swear it became a must own for every single kid!

Along with just being a nice, basic overview of the card game itself,

it also had copious references to the anime series which

I'm sure helped retain the attention of us seven and eight-year-olds!

Shockingly enough, the thing I was most oblivious to as a kid, Yu-Gi-Oh!-wise anyways,

were the numerous - and I mean numerous - video games based off the series.

The only one I ended up owning as a kid was Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul for Game Boy Advance.

I remember playing that a decent bit,

but I honestly don't remember much of the actual game content.

That honestly likely says a lot about the quality of the game itself

but that's besides the point because that's not the title we're looking at today.

Instead, we're looking at the first Yu-Gi-Oh! game to be released in the west:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories for Game Boy Color.

So let's get right into it!

So welcome to Stuff We Play,

home of everything weird and retro, and if that sounds cool to you,

why not subscribe?

So, what we're looking at today

definitely fits the bill

of weird and retro.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories was the first Yu-Gi-Oh! game to ever be released...

in North America, anyways.

Yu-Gi-Oh! itself first appeared in 1996

as a manga that wasn't even focused on card games.

Instead, it followed teenager Yugi Muto,

who upon completing the Millenium Puzzle,

a strange ancient Egyptian artifact that had been discovered by his grandfather,

unleashes the soul of Pharaoh Atem,

who on occasion assumes control of Yugi's body,

forcing him to grow two feet taller,

and then challenges people to mysterious "shadow games",

in which their lives are put on the line.

Unlike the 4Kids version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime,

in the early manga chapters, and indeed the Japanese-exclusive Toei Yu-Gi-Oh! adaption,

which ultimately preceded the anime that became super popular over here by two entire years,

the Pharaoh does some absolutely

horrendous, wretched stuff.

Admittedly, this is to people who probably had it coming.

Like, look at this here

where the Pharaoh sets a man on fire for losing a Shadow Game!

Wow that's screwed up!

Eventually though,

the manga and anime introduced a card game.

While originally known as "Magic and Wizards",

it was later renamed in-universe to "Duel Monsters".

This would serve as the basis for the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game itself.

This would, as is evident by this point,

go on to be absolutely massive.

As for video games, the first one of these to be released was

Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule: Breed and Battle for the Playstation 1

exclusively in Japan in July 1998.

This was more of a monster breeding game than a card game, uh, game

but was followed in December of that year by

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters for the original Game Boy.

This was also Japanese exclusive.

The confusing bit comes the following year in 1999.

In July of that year,

the second handheld game was released:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters II: Dark Duel Stories.

Despite having a similar name to the game we're looking at today,

this one was actually also Japanese exclusive.

Mind blowing, I know.

But then in December of that year,

Japan also got Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories for the PS1!

The game in-question today wasn't even released until 2000,

where it was known as Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters III: Tri-Holy God Advent!

However, when the franchise's video games would finally make their way to the western world in 2002,

this would be renamed in the west to Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories.

This was despite being a sequel to the game that actually had that name in Japan!

Thus, this would make it the first game in the franchise to see a western release,

upon coming out on 18 March 2002.

Then, it would be followed by the western version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories on PS1

literally two days later.

The first of the Game Boy Advance games,

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul

would be released only a little over six months later in North America.

As you can see, a lot of games based off Yu-Gi-Oh! were released in quick succession.

But y'now what, rushed release or not,

is Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories,

the North American Game Boy Color game

that's actually Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters III: Tri-Holy God Advent in Japan,

worth your time and is it any fun?

Well let's find out.

- [PHARAOH] Welcome to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories!

Before you start, input your duel name.

This will be the name you use while dueling

as card games are only acceptable when played anonymously.

Now if you excuse me, I must go.

Technically, I'm not even in this game after this.

I'm only available as a secret duel in the post game!

And they still put me on the box! Haha!

- [JAMES] The game honestly opens just like that.

You're presented with all of these options here

but they honestly all mostly mean nothing when you start.

You have a basic deck and need to get better cards, and in this game

you earn cards by winning duels.

Unlike the first Pokémon Trading Card Game video game,

which was released in 1998 for the Game Boy Color

and had its own unique RPG style adventure,

and will also be my main source of comparison for this title,

as I played that game an absolute ton as a kid,

Dark Duel Stories instead features you,

as a silent, faceless protagonist

as you play card games with various characters

from the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and manga series.

You get this Mega Man style stage select screen

and get to choose who you take on first in a duel.

To start off, let's begin with fan favourite side character

Joey Wheeler.

- [JOEY] Ay it's ya boy Joey.

I'm the school's second best duelist!

If you want to face the best,

you'll have to get through me and my inadequacy issues first!

- [JAMES] So I jumped into my first duel with Joey

and I realised something crucial here:

to win at this game,

I was going to have to once again

get familiar with the inner workings of the

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.

Thankfully, the in-depth how-to DVD that I mentioned earlier

was ripped years ago and is now easily available free-to-watch on YouTube!

Despite how it looks,

the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, even in Dark Duel Stories,

is a little bit more complex than just magical Uno.

At the beginning of each game,

a player is randomly selected to go first

and each of the two players draw five cards.

Small note:

it's literally completely random and I have no idea how it's decided who goes first.

Pokémon TCG on the Game Boy

at least had a little coin flip at the beginning of each card game.

Unfortunately, nothing of that sort is present here.

However, from here,

you can summon monsters to the field in either attack mode or defense mode.

What mode you summon your monsters in

may be more viable depending on their attack points and defense points.

Though you can't attack on your first turn,

in subsequent turns,

your opponent will try to destroy your monsters

to try to take down your life points to "zero".

Damage happens if they either attack you directly

if you have no monsters on the field,

or if they attack one of your monsters

and their monster's attack points are higher than your monster's attack points.

At this point, your monster is sent to the Graveyard,

or I guess "GY" as it's called now,

and removed from play.

Then you receive damage to your life points.

This is unless it was in defense mode, in which case the monster is still destroyed

but your life points take zero damage.

There's also numerous spell and trap cards.

These can be set and activated

at numerous times throughout the match to cause effects to you or your opponent,

such as Pot of Greed here...

whatever that does.

Also, not all monsters can be directly summoned to the field.

Instead, each monster is given a level.

If their level is five or higher,

you will have to "tribute" and remove a monster or two of yours from play

in order to summon them.

Also, some monsters have special abilities and effects that you can activate

while they are in play.

Furthermore, some monsters can be fused together

using a card such as Polymerization

to create a fusion monster,

except said card doesn't exist in this video game

so it has its own arbitrary fusion summoning system in place

that I never figured out.

Oh, and some cards also outright

behave completely differently in this game than in the actual card game

and it's kind of a mess.

Well, perhaps mess isn't the best way to describe it

but it's certainly confusing.

I mean holy crap I was a smart kid

because this isn't as easy as I remember it being.

To use the Pokémon example again,

in that title there were tutorials built into the game

that would actually teach you

the basic mechanics of the card game itself.

These were helpful.

Not only did these teach me as a kid how to play that card game within the video game,

but it also taught me the mechanics of the actual card game itself.

These actually helped me get into playing that!

Going back to tutorials themselves though,

Dark Duel Stories has nothing of that sort.

You have to do outside research

and that may not even prepare you for the changes this game makes

to the literal card game it's based off of!

Perhaps this could be forgiven if the game had a sense of flow and speed to it,

but it doesn't.

To put it bluntly,

Dark Duel Stories is very slow and very janky.

Card games all take place on this white background,

and despite the cards themselves having art that is

very well done and reminiscent of their actual designs,

there is little to no movement throughout the duels.

If you use a card such as, say, "Mountain",

the field does not get a mountainous background.

If you attack your opponent using a monster of your own that has a sword or a lance,

you don't see a slice effect on your opponent!

Honestly, these duels have about as much flow and flair

as an actual card game.

I know some might praise this and be like

"oh it's more faithful to the card game itself"

but do I really need realism in my

magical monster fighting children's card game?

So we finally beat Joey using our crappy starter deck, and trust me,

it's quite crappy.

But then we're greeted by Téa.

Y'know, one of like

three female characters from the anime?

- [TEA] You won so you get a card part!

You also get Pot of Greed,

whatever that does.

- [JAMES] So let me stress this:

it's one singular trading card.

Not a pack of cards, mind you.

One singular trading card!

This is all you've got.

At least we finally beat Joey, though.

From here we can finally play around with deck building and modification.

Everything is organized into these list based menus

and this is particularly terrible

whenever you try to build a new deck.

Cards seem to be in a random order

and can't be sorted by card type or, well, alphabetically.

Furthermore, there is randomly thirty

empty pages in the deck builder

that seemed pointless to me

until I realized what the card parts actually did.

After awhile, and I mean a long while of playing the game,

you will eventually get enough card parts

to use this equally clunky and unintuitive

card builder tool

to make some of the most powerful cards in the game.

Again, no instruction is given on this

and while I'm sure if I had this game's instruction manual

it might explain this a bit in-depth,

let me remind you that this game's main competition

had a video game

that had the option to have stuff like this explained

two years before this was released!

The only way to get better cards during normal gameplay

is to defeat the various duelists in the game.

The cards you get are completely random and range from great to Kuriboh.

However, unless you want to grind against a piss-easy duelist

such as Tristan for a few hours-

- [TRISTAN] I'm grind fodder!

- [JAMES] The easiest way to get new cards

is by using the game's password system.

Now, I have no idea how you'd find out about any of this when this game first came out.

I know a lot of people

had the internet by 2002,

but not everyone!

Regardless, I'm now lucky enough

to live in the modern day,

and despite all of the issues that the modern world has,

was still have GameFAQs

and with that,

a list of all the hundreds of different passwords

you can use within this game.

But what do they do?

Well, the first password you should use

while playing this game, if you ever feel like playing it,

is the one that unlocks Yugi's grandpa.

Grandpa was just a small side character

who runs a card shop in the anime,

but here he functions as a second Téa.

This means that upon beating any duelist

you'll be given two card parts and two new trading cards.

In addition to this,

if and when you beat the game, and I mean "IF",

and we'll get into that later,

you can use the password system

to unlock additional duels against characters from the show and manga.

These are characters such as, y'know, Marik

or the Pharaoh.

He's on the game box, y'know.

Yet, this is the only way you can actually duel him.

However, you can also get almost every

single card in the game through passwords.

The caveat, of course,

is you can only get one of each card for each password.

This means that if there are any cards you want to include

multiples of in your forty card deck,

well, happy grinding!

That reminds me, in order to progress through this game's

rough semblance of something that could be called a "story"

you have to take on each duelist

five

times.

And win, of course.

After the first initial duels,

NPC dialogue doesn't really change much.

For example, in all subsequent duels with Joey,

he says this:

- [JOEY] I've got no intention of losing!

Not until I'm sure I'm the best

or at least somewhat decent!

- [JAMES] And I think now I should also mention

that most of the footage you're looking at right now

has been sped up.

This is because, holy crap, this game is

slooooooooow!

But anyways, after an eternity,

we finally beat Joey

five separate times!

We are then given a nugget along these lines:

- [JOEY] One day I'm gonna be the best...

and I'll duel until that day comes!

- [JAMES] So anyways, you continue through the game

and it tries to cover various bits from the anime and manga story.

The first batch of duelists is based off the Duelist Kingdom arc from the

first anime season.

Despite this, Maximillion Pegasus,

who was the big bad there,

is nowhere to be found.

After beating each of these guys FIVE TIMES,

we move on to the next section,

which covers the Battle City arc from the second and third seasons of the anime.

It is here, of course,

where we meet fan favourite egocentric billionaire

Seto Kaiba.

- [KAIBA] I'm Seto Kaiba,

president of the Kaiba Corporation

and a level above your standard duelist.

I'm afraid this is the end of your winning streak.

- [JAMES] Oddly enough, with how Kaiba is positioned on the character select screen,

you can tell he's intended as some sort of boss duel, though,

honestly, compared to some of the duels that came before him

he's not that bad.

Who was a real pain here, though,

especially when I tried to play this game before I knew about the password system,

was this guy.

This stupid,

magician

clown

dude

who wasn't even important enough

in the grand scheme of things for me to even remember his name!

However, he had a deck built around the Dark Magician card.

This is funny, seeing as this is Yugi's,

y'know the main character of the show and manga, main card.

But y'know, when I actually duelled Yugi earlier in the game,

he didn't even manage to summon it!

But anyways, this guy who uses Dark Magician

kicked my ass.

However, he also had some of the most interesting

dialogue in the game once I beat him.

Well, y'know, for the FIFTH TIME!

- [ARKANA] Pressure! I just love pressure!

You think you've won? Idiot!

Every magician has got an escape!

In fact, I...my dear...MARIK!

- [MARIK] I...hate excuses! You know the rule!

You lose, you pay!

There's no excuse!

- [JAMES] That! You hear that?

That actually got me a bit excited.

Marik was one of the major villains from the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime

and was one of my favourite characters,

especially with the more childish portrayal he was given in

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.

I was pumped to duel Marik.

It's just a shame that, much like I mentioned earlier and as is also the case with the Pharaoh,

he's locked behind a password

that can only be used if/when you beat the game.

So you go and beat each of these duelists five times

and then you go on to...ancient Egypt?

Okay.

These duels are definitely more annoying than the ones that preceded them, but

honestly they're just more of the same.

I could talk about how the difficulty seems to have hugely spiked somewhere around here,

but also honestly,

the game itself by now has just become so repetitive

what with the mostly static presentation,

that I've become numb to it by this point

and was only playing through sheer willpower

to make a hopefully entertaining review.

Also, I don't know who half of these people are!

I know her.

She was in the anime.

And him, who's just Kaiba's ancient Egyptian recolour, also from the anime.

- [PRIEST SETO] I'm an original character. Do not steal.

- [JAMES] Finally, after much perseverance,

I finally get past these four and reach the final boss of the game!

But I wonder, who do YOU think is the final boss of the game?

For all of you Yu-Gi-Oh! fans out there!

Well, we already know it's not Pegasus or Marik.

Nor is it you, helping Yugi fight the

Pharaoh to reconcile the fact that he's

been constantly possessed on occasion

by a three thousand-year-old dead guy

in order to play card games!

Honestly, the most logical big bad here seems to be Bakura,

who if you watch either of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime adaptions

ended up being the end-all be-all final encounter of the series.

However, as far as I can tell,

he's not even in this game and it's...

this...dude.

- [DARKNITE] Ha ha ha!

It was I all along who was...

playing card games.

Why am I the end game final boss?

What was I even doing?

I assume that I'm somehow evil.

Is this part of the game still in ancient Egypt?

Does this have something to do with the pyramids being built by slaves?

- [JAMES] I'm completely baffled!

This game hardly had any story

and this even still managed to come out of nowhere!

I honestly don't remember HIM

from anything pertaining to Yu-Gi-Oh!

That really doesn't matter, though, because

he's a cheating S.O.B.

Well, technically anyways.

Darknite's deck has a few major gimmicks.

Obviously he has some super powerful monsters and spell cards,

such as Raigeki, which destroys all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, and which

you'll usually find at least one of in most actual high level Yu-Gi-Oh! decks,

but Fortnite also abuses

two of the most powerful spell cards in the game.

These are Swords of Revealing Light and Change of Heart.

Now, before I go on,

I need to mention that, yes,

you can get each of these cards yourself. I got one of each by using the password feature!

However, even if you had a maximum of four of each of these

you could still potentially not be able to use them due to one of the most arbitrary additions to this game:

the deck levelling system.

Your character begins this game at some really low level.

Some cards are restricted based on your duelist level, such as Pot of Greed or Change of Heart.

However, each card also has a certain number of points allotted to it

and your deck can't have over a certain amount of points.

Even at the maximum level that you can achieve in this game,

which is two hundred and fifty five,

some deck combinations are still impossible.

So, Swords of Revealing Light and Change of Heart

are two of the best cards in the game.

Also, it is unlikely that you,

like Darknite here,

will be able to have the maximum number of them in your deck.

Swords of Revealing light has a simple yet powerful effect.

Once played, your opponent can not attack you for three turns.

This means that unless you have a damage dealing spell or trap card,

your opponent is immune from damage.

In addition to this, in Dark Duel Stories at least,

the effects of this card stack,

meaning that in the absolute worst case scenario

Darknite will have you immobilized from attacking him

for a maximum of twelve turns!

This is way more than is necessary for him

to kick your sorry ass to the curb.

But let's say Darknite here doesn't manage to pull off Swords of Revealing Light,

or he does but you still manage to get some good draws

and summon your strongest possible monsters to the field.

You'll be safe with something with more than three thousand attack or defense points, right?

Wrong.

Change of Heart is the card that he uses to add

insult to injury.

This card allows you to take control of one of your opponents monsters.

Not as in "oh! they get to attack you with it for one turn!"

but as in this is their's now

to do whatever they want with

for the rest of the game.

So let's say you get your strongest dang monster onto the field

and that you feel confident about surviving Darknite's attacks.

Well think again, buddy!

Because with just one card

he can turn one of your biggest defenders

into one of your worst nightmares.

Ideally, of course,

you'll have other cards to protect you

but believing in the heart of the cards

doesn't work as well as the show would leave you to believe.

With this in mind,

it's no wonder that I, after countless deck rebuilds

and hundreds upon hundreds of battles,

never beat this guy and ultimately just gave up.

It was at this point that I had a choice to make:

do I continue on with this mind numbing card game video game?

Or do I concede defeat and go back to living a productive,

healthy, normal life,

or at least as close to one of those as a YouTuber can have.

I chose the latter.

So overall, how is Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories for Game Boy Color?

Well, I can't speak for its multiplayer features

as, mainly because whenever I tried asking friends

"Hey! Do you want to play a Yu-Gi-Oh! game with me?"

they assumed I meant I wanted to play an actual card game.

But, as far as the single player experience goes,

it's lacklustre at best and wretchedly awful at the worst.

Between the bland presentation,

snail's pace flow,

cheap duels,

a soundtrack so forgettable that this is the only mention I'm giving it,

and a disregard for the rules of the actual card game

that this is based on and comprises 95% of any and all gameplay within this title...

it's not a good time.

If you're a diehard Yu-Gi-Oh! collector,

sure, buy this game for collector's purposes.

But then again, if you're a diehard Yu-Gi-Oh! fan or collector,

you likely already own it.

My copy right here cost me

$5 at a local retro game store,

and keep in mind that I live in Canada,

so that $5 is like, what,

$3.50 American?

As for anyone else who thinks this game might look interesting

or wants some sort of way to

well, I guess, experience the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game in a digital form,

don't buy this.

Not even for nostalgia purposes.

It's bad!

Buyer beware!

It's not a good time.

You're better off playing either that PS4 or mobile game

that I keep hearing a lot of great stuff about.

I'll be honest, if you want the most fun possible from a trading card game video game

and it doesn't matter what card game it is,

player either one of the two Pokémon TCG games on Game Boy Color.

However, this game is a trainwreck.

But, perhaps it's so bad that it's scary.

That makes it fitting, then, that this is my Halloween special.

I have no qualms saying I gave up on this title. I mean,

it's just a video game and, y'know,

I had fun talking about Yu-Gi-Oh! and

reminiscing about it and maybe this review,

even if this game wasn't great,

maybe it's going to get me back into the franchise!

Besides, not winning at a virtual card game isn't

going to kill me or anything, right?

Like what's it going to do?

Send my soul to the PG version of Hell? Ha ha!

I'm in the Shadow Realm now, aren't I?

Dammit.

- [PEGASUS] Fufufu. Wasn't that a delightful display of card game BS, viewer boy?

Truly tantalizing! That host in particular is so...

husky, so rugged! A true bear, if you will.

So, go share this video!

If you're good,

maybe I'll even tell you what Pot of Greed does!

For more infomation >> Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories is Weird and Terrible - Duration: 25:18.

-------------------------------------------

Odessa High Is Undefeated On The Road - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Odessa High Is Undefeated On The Road - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

All-in-one Multiprocess Welder is Easy to Set Up and Use - Duration: 0:19.

The Multimatic 220 AC/DC has QuickTech technology.

QuickTech allows you to swap back and forth

between processes, with either the pull of a trigger

or the press of a foot pedal.

This saves you tons and time

because you can tack up with MIG

and then if you wanna finish everything out with TIG,

it's just the pull of a MIG trigger

or press of a foot pedal.

For more infomation >> All-in-one Multiprocess Welder is Easy to Set Up and Use - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Why is Halloween celebrated?| Raffaell Vazquez - Duration: 10:06.

Why is Halloween celebrated?

Ok the question is, why is Halloween celebrated?

The origins of Halloween begin 2,000 years ago

in the ancient holiday of Samhain, a Celtic holiday

The Celt's were an empire that controlled

most of Ireland and the U.K.

They Celebrated their new year on November 1st

and the day before was known Samhain's Eve,

so basically

New Year's Eve

many believed that the barriers between and dead and the living was very thin

so it was possible to talk to the deceased at that time

so... ummm...

how are things going over there?

everything good, everything bad?

More or less?

The Celts believed that it was easier to foretell the future

because of the thin barriers

so they lit big bonfires,

and dressed in costumes that,

usually consisted of animal heads or skins.

Like cows

or pigs.

By 43 A.D.,

the Roman Empire had conquered

the majority of Celtic territory.

In the course of the four hundred years that they ruled the Celtic lands,

a festival of Roman origin was combined,

with the traditional Celtic celebration of Samhain.

In the year 834 A.D.,

Pope Gregory III shifted the festival of All Souls Day,

a festival to honor deceased Christians and relatives,

originally celebrated May 13th,

he changed it to November 1st.

And that's the festival,

that was confused greatly with Samhain,

and finally was mixed in with it.

"Celts"

"Romans"

The new day was called All Saints Day,

or,

Hallowmas.

This festival was confused with Samhain,

and eventually become one long party

lasting 2 days.

Starting October 31st,

to November 1st.

The evening,

and the night,

before All Saints day or Hallowmas,

became All Hallow's eve.

which later morphed into the Halloween holiday.

Okay we have a pause in the video,

because we are gonna cook a BIG cookie.

This doesn't relate to anything in the video,

but I thought it would be cool, right?

Here we are making the cookie that is bigger than it should be.

We will make 2 because they don't fit in the pan.

I am gonna take my jacket off.

And what we have to do is mold the cookie

in the figure wanted.

I need to make it more thin than what it is.

And it's very hard to,

to...

mold the dough.

Very compact.

And I am having difficulties,

molding the dough.

The chocolate chips it has are like glass,

which is poking your fingers,

every time you move it.

I got this idea while we were at the store.

I told my parents " How about we make a giant cookie,

and we put it in the video,

that doesn't have to do anything with the video,

but it will be cool we are making a cookie,

in the middle of the video."

People get bored when we are talking about serious things

like what happen in my videos.

They need a distraction so they can say:

"AHAHA.

Look at how he is making that cookie!

BEAUTIFUL!"

I think I might need some help with the next one.

AHH! My finger cramped.

I don't know what this is or what I made,

but hopefully when you're back it will be fixed.

Okay, I tried to fix this up as much as I could,

and I look at this and all my energy goes away.

Because this dough,

is harder than Minecraft's Diamond.

So, we are gonna need the right tool.

I loved to do this in Minecraft.

It was my hobby. I would get home

from school and play Minecraft.

My time has now been consumed by

Fortnite.

That's more like it! We give it the figure.

This cookies look

better than,

all of the YouTube videos I've done on this channel.

Last touches to the cookie.

Not to thin, not to thick, but just right,

or else it's like a book or else it's like a piece of paper.

Ok, my,

masterpiece is ready for the oven.

Careful,

careful,

careful,

careful,

CaReFuL,

CArefukasfhd. AHH!

The cookie,

it looks, beautiful.

MMM! It's delicious!

MMMMM.

Cookie.

The reason Halloween is celebrated with ghosts and the dead, Etc.

is because the Celtic concept of ghosts and witches became

blended with Roman and later Christian customs.

In Ireland and Britain,

Halloween was also celebrated as Mischief Night

when kids were allowed to play pranks on each other,

which later became the infamous,

Trick or Treat.

Last year on Halloween I dressed up as a Catrino,

and I question I got more than once was:

"Ahh! Dia de los Muertos, isn't that like a Mexican Halloween?"

The answer is: no.

Dia de los Muertos, isn't Mexican

Halloween.

The reason being,

Halloween which originates from Samhain,

Samhain rituals are

To monsters and to death (skeletons),

they see it like something supernatural.

They FEAR it.

They FEAR it, that's the difference.

they are scared of it, they think death is a monster,

from who they have to hide.

Which is WHY the wore animal masks,

animal skins.

To,

separate them from the monsters.

and death specially, so they won't be near them.

They feared there mortality.

That's the difference between El Dia de los Muertos.

In Mexico,

death,

to them is,

part of life and living.

It's part of life.

We don't fear the monsters and death

El Dia de los Muertos is to,

honor,

and to remember our deceased loved ones and relatives.

It's like your spending the evening with them.

We don't fear,

death.

We just see it as...

another part of being human.

This,

this is,

something I didn't know until making this video.

Halloween is to fear death.

Dia de los Muertos is,

celebrate,

and,

honor,

death.

It's something very different that, maybe it's hard to comprehend.

But, umm...

summarized it's basically,

Samhain:

Fear death.

Dia de los Muertos:

Celebrate and honor death.

And that's why,

Dia de los Muertos ISN'T a Mexican Halloween.

Thanks for watching the video!

If you liked it,

please, hit that like button, and subscribe to the channel.

Also hit that bell icon,

so you get a notification when I upload a new video.

AYHHH!

Ando uploaded a new video.

I am Raffaell Vazquez,

and this was...

Ando.

For more infomation >> Why is Halloween celebrated?| Raffaell Vazquez - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Is Meghan trying to send a message with her royal tour wardrobe? - Duration: 7:35.

The Duchess of Sussex has impressed the world with her royal tour wardrobe - but there might have been more to her ensembles than flattering frocks and perfectly paired accessories

For some of Meghan's most photographed pieces also carry names that appear to be laden with hidden meaning

 Less than 24 hours after announcing her pregnancy, for example, the mother-to-be stepped out in a beautiful white dress by Australian designer Karen Gee

It's name, rather fittingly, was 'Blessed'. And today, as she and Harry, 34, trudged out into the New Zealand bush, the royal kept her feet dry in a pair of aptly named 'Reign' boots by the Muck Boot Company

It is not the first time Meghan has used her clothing to send a message. She made headlines when she donned a 'Husband' shirt by friend Misha Nonoo when she and Harry made their first joint public appearance at the Invictus Games in Toronto, in September 2017 - pre-empting their wedding eight months later

Here, with the help of celebrity stylist Rochelle White, FEMAIL takes a closer look at four of Meghan's tour pieces - and the message their names might hold

'Reign' boots  The Duchess of Sussex most recently showcased her love of meaningful dressing when she joined Prince Harry in Auckland, New Zealand, on Tuesday

 Pregnant Meghan, 37, opted for a pair of cheekily named 'Reign' boots from the Muck Boot Company for the outing to the countryside, where they dedicated a 20-hectare area of native bush to The Queen's Commonwealth Canopy

The boots could be seen as a playful nod to the duchess embracing her role as part of the royal family, according to celebrity stylist Rochelle White

She said: 'I think that meghan has been very smart with the play on words of certain items she is being seen in

 'As she is now part of the royal family, the "Reign" boot is another way for her to let the world and media know that she is fully embracing it

 'Everyone, has eyes on her all the time and are watching who and what she is wearing

It's a creative and clever way to say something without saying anything.'The 'Leap of Faith' dress  The Duchess of Sussex's thigh-skimming custom tuxedo dress was certainly a departure from the conservative cuts favoured by royals - and Rochelle believes its 'Leap of Faith' name might be an acknowledgement of this

'This could be a tactic in regards to the name,' Rochelle explained. 'She knows that the royals are traditionally quite formal in their attire and she is taking a risk and "leap of faith" with choosing this style

' Meghan wore the custom dress by New Zealand designer Maggie Marilyn as she joined Harry at Courtenay Creative in Wellington on Monday, pairing it with her go-to Manolo Blahnik BB pumps in navy

The 'Boss' blazer From carrying out her first solo engagement to launching her first solo project, the Duchess of Sussex has been quick to take charge of her new life as a member of the royal family

 So it is perhaps of little surprise she looked perfectly comfortable in the 'Boss' blazer as she joined Prince Harry for engagements in the rural Australian city of Dubbo, New South Wales, on 17 October

 Rochelle added: 'Quite simply, she is still in control and in charge of her look

Yes, there are rules that she needs to follow but it is a subtle way of saying "I'm still bossing it"

'The $145 (£110) blazer drew particular attention as it is from Serena Williams' eponymous label - something that would not have been lost on BFF Meghan and her styling team

 The 'Blessed' dress The Duchess of Sussex donned the 'Blessed' dress by Australian designer Karen Gee for her first outing after announcing her pregnancy on 15 October

The name of the frock is undoubtedly a fitting choice given how Harry, 34, and Meghan, 37, must have felt on learning they will welcome their first child together next spring

Rochelle said: 'Considering the timing of her wearing this dress, i think it could be a perfect way to sum up how she is feeling

'She has found happiness and feels blessed to have been welcomed into the royal family and public as much as she is

 'She is content, happy and feels truly bless with her life. Another little hidden message in the name of the dress

'The pregnant duchess paired the flattering £1,000 dress with her favourite pair of £360 Stuart Weitzman Legend High Heel Pumps as she joined Harry at Admiralty House, Sydney, before the pair made their way to Taronga Zoo

  The 'Athena' dress For the students of Macarthur Girls High School in Sydney, the visit from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on 18 October would no doubt have been exciting and inspiring

 And it is possible the duchess was seeking to send an extra message with her choice of clothes as she stepped out in the £1,295 'Athena' dress by designer Roksanda, named after the Greek goddess of wisdom, courage and inspiration - qualities to which the next generation of female leaders should all aspire

The label's royal connections - it is a favourite of the Duchess of Cambridge and Princess Beatrice - as well as it being the first British designer worn by the duchess on the tour meant it received even greater attention than usual, thrusting the name of the garment into the spotlight in a way it might not otherwise have been

. And it's not the first time she's sent a message with her clothes! The then Meghan Markle made headlines when she donned a 'Husband' shirt by close  friend Misha Nonoo when she and Harry made their first joint public appearance at the Invictus Games in Toronto, in September 2017

The name of the shirt sent a strong signal as to the seriousness of their relationship, two months before they announced their engagement

 The couple tied the knot eight months after their royal debut in May 2018. 

For more infomation >> Is Meghan trying to send a message with her royal tour wardrobe? - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Future of Smile Design is Incredibil™ by Brighter Image Lab - Duration: 1:07.

hey guys it's been about a month since they designed my smile I want you to

know I've never been more excited about the future

first the smile design was amazing

I don't think I could ever have gotten this result from a cosmetic dentist the

difference in how I feel it's unimaginable it's more than I knew how

to hope for if they did this for me imagine what they could do for you to me

these results aren't just good they're incredible brighter image lab.com

learn more at: brighterimagelab.com

For more infomation >> The Future of Smile Design is Incredibil™ by Brighter Image Lab - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

When is the best time to vote on Election Day? - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> When is the best time to vote on Election Day? - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is This Engaged Couple Not Communicating? - Duration: 2:51.

- Have you ever come together as parents to say,

"We might not have the answer.

What can we do to discipline them together,

because they have a history of mental- and so much abuse?"

- No, because,

our communication between the two of us,

there pretty much is none.

- Why?

- You know,

if something's bothering Tara, I don't know it.

I can see something's bothering her, but I've gotta ask,

"What's wrong? What's wrong?"

- So why're you two together then? I don't get it.

(audience claps)

Why're you together?

- I love her, I mean I honestly love her,

and she is very good to me, she's very good to my kids.

She's a great person-

- But it's affecting your relationship, correct?

Your sex life, everything.

- Everything. Everything. - Yes, everything.

- When's the last time you guys were intimate?

- [Host] Mmm, gotta think about it!

- Three weeks ago?

- I also got information

that you won't even give her a hug in front of the kids

or be affectionate with her in front of the kids.

Is that correct?

- That's not true.

- That's not true?

Is that true? Tara? - That's not true.

There's many times I give her a hug or kiss

in front of my kids.

- Tara, you need to speak up.

We need to know what's going on here.

- Girl, this is the moment where you speak up.

- He occasionally, but majority of the time, it's-

we're always around the kids, and-

- Do you feel he's afraid to show affection for you

in front of his children?

- Yes.

- It would help if you would tell me these things

before coming on a show.

- (audience laughing) - Can I tell you this?

No, listen, no no no, now Mark!

I'm with you on this one. I'm with you on this one.

Because, you know, I've had a few

bad relationships in my day.

The main thing I would always say to

whoever I was in a relationship with,

I'm not a mind reader.

Tara, you've gotta realize,

he's not a mind reader.

And from what I've heard,

you will go a month without speaking to him.

Now you know that's way too long.

You can't be living with someone for a month,

not speak to them and not have no communication,

but then you think that he's

gonna be turning around and giving you hugs,

that's not gonna happen.

But if she's not speaking to him or talking to him-

- He's teaching that behavior,

they're teaching that behavior-

- And to the kids as well, too!

- Because the daughter didn't talk to her.

- Why do you go to such a quiet space

when you get angry with him?

- Because I don't like to fight, like verbally fight.

- There's nothing wrong-

- You don't have to fight.

- You can communicate. - Communicate.

- Exactly, that's where we don't...

- And Tara, I gotta tell you,

there's a lot of things that people can do

to break their relationships,

but that withdraw,

it's actually the biggest silent killer.

- Right. - It's so bad. It's so bad.

- It's like- we need-

- How do you recover from that?

- Right.

- I mean, one day you're like,

Oh, I'm talking to you again. - Hi!

(audience laughs) - Where you been?

- Okay, come on, give me a hug.

What's happening.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét