Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

Here.

I don't want coffee.

It's not coffee.

Stop touching me.

I don't want whatever it is.

What is it?

It's a drink.

Yeah.

I don't want that, either.

I'm trying to be nice.

I don't want it.

Take it.

I said I don't want it.

It's gonna help you calm down.

I don't want anything, OK?

I think you need to take a drink of this.

No, I'm thinking about my dad right now,

and I don't have time for this. - Just take a sip--

I don't want the damn cup of coffee,

or whatever the hell it is.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I told you I don't want it, right?

Jeffrey, I was just--

No, what you're doing is annoying the hell out of me.

Why don't you just get up out of here, and just leave?

Huh?

Why don't you leave?

Because I want to be here for you.

You want to be here to watch me, you son of a bitch.

No.

Yes.

I'm sick of it.

Jeffrey, all I wanted to do--

No, I want you to leave, dammit.

Leave.

So you could be alone with him?

Who is him?

The little bitch nurse.

That's it.

This is it.

We've been going through this too much.

I am done with your ass--

done completely. - No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

Completely done.

For more infomation >> Is Jeffery Finally Done with Justin? | Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots | OWN - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Aftershow: Season 3 Episode 6 - This Is Us (Digital Exclusive - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Aftershow: Season 3 Episode 6 - This Is Us (Digital Exclusive - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: The Moment Gordon Is Speechless | Season 18 Ep. 5 | HELL'S KITCHEN - Duration: 0:15.

For more infomation >> Preview: The Moment Gordon Is Speechless | Season 18 Ep. 5 | HELL'S KITCHEN - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

RULESET IS FINALLY HERE (Pickup Scrims) | Black Ops 4 - Duration: 10:50.

I'm ready to drop 80 kills

Everybody if you drop anything

I'm going to

That's fun

There's two Kubler Qbert right on

Oh

My god, dude, why are sunset

Stairs look dude. He ran right past all my bullets

One shot I broke going on brick what shot behind you guys watch your dubs one shot on

Here I got one week on the

Leave the cell guys need it leave it what was in blue gotta be quicker there

In the back

That's nice. You're the Tony Hawk

Thank you. Where am I pellets the what where why do he's cheap bro? He can't die

Busan I think that's why I see he waving the guy in the back he's dead. Let's go home

No, it was sing

How it's done brought on

This trash come on shot

Pedal me toss me one shot

Rotate guys, leave that hill

Come on baby our

Way just one in blue are you doing play foul? No background got me

Back boom blue truck we gonna we gonna we gonna do that

So everybody push from blue

Go for the spawns, you know

We need sponsor next do this. I know but you're not gonna win it just

Go and push them

Down

Hard he's into our fire right now. Hey big window big window

Nother one front two one two, I wonder they call one cameraman one shot one shot window. He's trying to hop

Graveyard call that out. Come on

Nice I'm looking at gravy

Waving now weak you wait we've got

Ice punch it works

One more one more grape and we're gonna bleep

Okay. Well, they're all over that home. Hey Guido

There's my fifties I can get that up. Yeah

I'm here that I spawned here

boy new old bricks and give that up I

Spawned before I speak out on one could be done right now

Keep watching Rick's

Singing in the window

Very

Nice hey

Shop

Go ahead push cafe. Call me long. We got a

Nice pond, please garden lost

Two more three, three, three, thirty three, Breeland all we can

the right side

No a human grave there's so many people in this mask you

Trying to hold this on the automatics

One new one new one here to comment on yo kid somebody with a nice er sit in the back

Brothers three

This to come into community it's a bit sweet one more one more. I don't know Hobbs still alive. I

Don't know how I lose that gameplay ever Emily years. There's Tuesday's Tuesday's oh you are one shot nice. I

Still run awkwardly

No one back there this week an elf. I like

I've known

Give me a response

Everybody wrote a tougher one. That's not play spawns. Let me use my vision pulse. Okay sure. You can use that

Utterson 1881

all the way in the back a

Few wait a second. I'll be there soon move the truck in the hard way

There's no chance that leaves a gunfight

Everyone in the back is pushing this out. There's one more in the back from back from in laundry on country

Breaks I swung on bricks. What's your pain?

Watch out on hell. Yeah, absolutely. I can't even see him

Rotate I'm just gonna run baby. I

Just got a weird. Oh

Nice I gotta heal

He's a fountain fountain fountain from Rachael mentality one

Waving

He's in the back he's outside

Wow

- brick

Bought out this it's one of that ten seconds. Okay. I got that one fountain said enemy. There's one more in

Rex I'm stunned kubrick's

break one more one more big push again jump

Kind of weak that guy's like God

Very weak for nice. Good job guys. Good show

Now one

There there's three at the top of stairs dubs watch out they can't come anyways

Please car please car

You star week, they're gonna spawn wait, nope. Nope

Well, I'm spawning here still rotate

Oh, we won nice

Well, that was fun, hey Jim just got home

That map is just so chaotic bro

It was 22 HP, dude

For more infomation >> RULESET IS FINALLY HERE (Pickup Scrims) | Black Ops 4 - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

Randall Offers Beth a Job - This Is Us (Episode Highlight - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Randall Offers Beth a Job - This Is Us (Episode Highlight - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Siemens: What is a Smart City? (CXOTalk) - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> Siemens: What is a Smart City? (CXOTalk) - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

【專家相談所 Vol.16】Werner Kuhn ─ Hello World, This Is Me: PDE and the 3Cs! │Caves Connect - Duration: 3:38.

First of all, I think a conversational environment is stress-free.

And it's a place where students feel comfortable

talking about whatever they want to do.

And the benefit is that once the students feel less stress,

or they feel more comfortable of what they need to do,

that they stop thinking about everything

in terms of grammar and vocabulary.

And they just fully start to talk

which I think is really a great opportunity for students to improve their fluency.

And through this method they also learn to speak more correctly.

Because a lot of the students can, they know grammar,

but they cannot speak fluently is because they never actually speak.

They spent so much time focusing on what is right and what is wrong

that they missed the opportunity of free conversation.

First of all, I think, to create.

For teachers to create a conversational environment,

they need to relax a little bit.

There's a time to correct students

and there's a time to show them when how they speak wrong.

But there's also a time to let them just speak freely.

And if you really want to benefit from the system

or you want to implement it in your class,

you should give them a chance to just speak freely

and then also to embrace your inner child.

You have to connect with students on their level.

Sometimes when they say something silly, just roll with it.

If somebody is talking about something crazy,

just pretend it's real and just talk to them about it like it's normal.

The student will really appreciate it and they will love to,

they will feel that this is a safe environment to talk to.

To bring the world into your classroom is one of the most important things

that I think in the English class that can happen.

Students spent years studying books, grammar, vocabulary, test.

And never do we actually take the time

to connect them with the outside world.

And so many students are learning English

because they want to study abroad,

they want to go to other countries.

So I think as language teachers,

it's our responsibility to take them outside,

to help them connect with the outside world.

So one day when it becomes part of their lives, their jobs,

it will not feel weird for them.

They will feel "I have done this many times before."

And they will be ready for what is coming.

And to get all of it started,

I think it starts in the classroom

with that one teacher that a range of another teachers

that " let's get our students together,

let my students talk to you students."

A simple activity like taking them out to a park

and talking to other people,

or setting up a web cam and connecting

even with another class in your building.

It starts with one step at a time.

Real-world materials can be difficult to navigate at times,

but I think we sometimes underestimate the resilience of children

and how capable they are to deal with a struggle.

I think the first thing we have to do is

we have to give them more time and more exposure to this kind of environment

and they will find a way for themselves to figure it out.

We just need to make it worth it for them.

For more infomation >> 【專家相談所 Vol.16】Werner Kuhn ─ Hello World, This Is Me: PDE and the 3Cs! │Caves Connect - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Healthy eating is the USP at this breakfast outlet run by disabled Kolkata youth - Duration: 1:17.

Sip N Bite is a new weekend breakfast outlet in Kolkata managed by people with intellectual disabilities.

From sandwiches to cookies to omelettes, the food is gluten free & tasty.

Sip N BIte promises a sumptuous, healthy start to your weekends.

Staff trained at a vocational centre started by a parents' group, South Kolkata Parasmoni.

Aim was to teach their children skills to enable them to be independent.

Idea behind the outlet is to integrate people with disabilities socially.

Being foodies themselves, they love the idea of cooking and serving people great food.

So take a break from cooking this weekend.

And head to Sip N Bite, timings 6:30 to 10:30 AM.

For more infomation >> Healthy eating is the USP at this breakfast outlet run by disabled Kolkata youth - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Devil is in the Details! - Duration: 3:23.

I'm Katie Clancy, CEO of The Cape House at William Raveis, and you are watching The

Cape House Show, where we give you the tips, tools, and sense of humor you're

going to need to get through the biggest transaction of your life! Okay, what's

with the guy in the horns? I know. Well, you all may not know but this is my

partner Jeffrey Clonts - my partner, my work husband, the reason that The Cape

House even exists - this guy! And we're going to talk to you today about teams

and what it's like to work with a real estate team. So we have very different talents.

We have very different things that we like to do, and they match really, really

well when we're talking about real estate. So, when you see me, I do

everything that you can see. So you think I'm doing all the work, but au contraire!

It is not I who was doing all of the work! Maybe Jeff could talk to us about

these horns on his head. What's going on with that Jeff?

Well, it is Halloween-ish, so remember that

when you're seeing this but I wore these because I think the

best way to describe what I do is the "devil is in the details"!

You get it? The devil is in the details people.

When you have a real estate transaction it starts with Katie

coming to your house, getting to know you, seeing the house, seeing, developing a

vision for how we're going to market the house, how we're going to let the US of A

know and other regions know how great your Cape House is, and she develops a

plan for how we're going to market that. What I do is from that point on, once we

start moving forward, you have a lot of paperwork. You have a lot of things, a lot

of things to put together - I put that together and try to keep everything

under control - and indeed the devil is in the details!

I've spent my life working in collaborative industries, theater,

producing film and television, and real estate is very much the same. We work with

lawyers. We work with bankers. We work with inspectors. We work

with all kinds of different trades people that are working for you in

this real estate transaction. Somebody has to hold that together.

Yes and that's this guy right here. He is the one

that you will hear from. He manages and

schedules all of our open houses, our showings

and that crying that you hear behind us is Boo the puppy who's upstairs

and can't come down but we're not getting her right now

Anyway my point is when you hire us, we're two full

time real estate agents plus our team agents. We have a team agent who cannot

get enough out of open houses. He totally nerds out on them. He gets

there early, he puts up more signs than you need to, he stays late, he is the guy

you want doing open houses. You don't want me. Why? Because while there's an

open house going on, I'm going and talking to another person like you about

selling your house or I'm solving a problem or I'm negotiating the deal.

Those are my roles in a transaction. So when you hire us,

you get two full timers, plus our agents. When you hire a single agent, you

get a single agent. There are benefits to that too, but we found that this works

the best for us.

It does indeed! She likes to do all the things I hate and vice versa.

If you want to see more about what we do, come see us at

TheCapeHouseTeam.com!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét