Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

- Recently a picture of Daniel Craig carrying his baby in a

papoose or a baby carrier surfaced in the media.

Piers Morgan made waves by mocking Craig saying

"We need a new James Bond,

"A 007 wouldn't be seen dead in a papoose."

Then dad's across the nation showed their support

for Mr. 007.

(audience cheers)

- That's right. - Yep, love it.

- By posting pictures of themselves carrying their babies

in a similar way.

So ladies do people feel like being a good

father makes you look less manly?

- Steve if anybody feels like being a good father makes you

look less manly, they need to have a heart check.

It's about humanity.

(audience applause)

Because here's the deal, in our world today

we need a license to drive,

we need a, we need to be old enough to drink.

Anybody can have a child.

But yet and still you make fun of someone

because they want to be a good father?

That's disgusting to me.

And this day and time,

that's the most important job you have.

- And you know I think that Piers Morgan is very attached

to like the 50's and 60's idea of what a man was.

Because if we look to James Bond, remember?

He would say those things like "Well my dear,

"I take it you spend a lot of time in the saddle."

While he looked under you clothes and things like that,

you know.

Or you know "Martini shaken but not stirred."

Now I don't know about you,

but the man that I want at home with me and my child,

I don't care about that.

That's the man you got to fight in the mirror with.

- [Steve] (laughs) Yeah.

- I want somebody, you know what I mean if I'm sad,

is gonna pat me on my back and really make me feel like

their little baby right? - And rub your toes

and stuff like that. - Right?

- Nothing is more manly that a father who loves his family.

- [Steve Harvey] That's it.

- Really who takes care of his kids,

protects them, provides for them, loves them.

And I think this was kind of the silver lining seeing all of

those men, you know that they have to give and bring with

all the babies and it's breaking that stereo type down.

- That we don't need to have.

- I mean I would not like to live in Piers Morgan's home

and be his wife,

If he thinks that, that's not nice to do.

Don't you agree?

- See that's it.

I was sitting up having a discussion

with a group of younger guys,

and they say what's been the biggest thing you've learned?

And this is what I told them,

I said you will understand what manhood really is when you

love somebody else more than you love yourself.

- Yes

(audience applauds)

- That right there, now you locked in.

- But see the reason why you say that is because

generally women, we're much more, we're more giving.

Men are more selfish naturally.

But when you say that as a man,

that you can love someone more than yourself,

that's huge.

- [Steve Harvey] No I have to.

- You have to.

- Because let me tell you something.

My wife and them kids, I'll do something to you about them.

I will do something to you.

I don't want to, but I will do something to you

about them people right there.

Please, you can come mess with me and get away with it.

But if you, when you mess with them kids of mine,

them grand kids, and that wife,

you have a major problem now, yeah.

(audience applauds)

- And I, I feel like the time has passed

to equate weakness with being loving and caring,

and nurturing, and that happens so often.

Oh you really care?

I mean you gonna stop and like do that for your wife,

do that for your child?

Your not a man, that's weak.

- But see men, go ahead. - And that is so.

- Well I was just gonna say it's very, it helps them

if they're carrying a baby and there able to use two arms.

You know it makes more sense too.

It's just, it allows them to do other things,

like walk the dog or cook some dinner.

- Multitasking is what you mean.

- Multitasking yes.

- But men get such a bad rap.

Now let me tell you what.

- [ What?

- Now when men don't take care of their kids,

- Uh oh. - Uh oh.

- Okay then guess what he is?

Then when you get a man take care of his kid,

he got to be got to be that to?

Are you kidding me?

I think it's crazy man.

Hey thanks to the ladies, we'll be right back y'all.

(audience cheers) (upbeat funk music)

For more infomation >> Straight Talk: Is Fatherhood Not Manly? - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Why Trump Is Spending $6 Million On Ads That Don't Mention Trump | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Why Trump Is Spending $6 Million On Ads That Don't Mention Trump | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Duck Boat Driver Is As Excited As Fans For Another Duck Boat Parade - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Duck Boat Driver Is As Excited As Fans For Another Duck Boat Parade - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

HOPE IS HOPE - Duration: 26:21.

her talking about the spaghetti sauce is like me getting to the point when I

start talking hope is hope and having hope for something is better than not

having hope at all it's such a bratty thing to do good morning it is actually

like 10:00 or something but I woke up this morning at like then he was four

gasping for air I was like because I'd fallen asleep and like this and then I

shifted over to over ride back here it was laying on my back so apparently I

didn't prop myself up very well last night so that was a jolly good time this

morning and then I don't know if you can hear them you probably can't but we are

having our solar panels cleaned today and so I woke up about an hour ago to

like stomping on my roof they're probably not actually stomping it just

feels like they are because they're right there and yesterday I overdid it

so much oh my god I'm tired since I've been awake for so long or since I woke

up so early well I did go back to bed kind of and my

legs are hurting they kind of just like I don't know how to describe it cuz it's

not like they're like a burning kind of pain it just kind of feels like they're

constantly moving is that a thing or no but yes I don't know what I'm gonna do

today maybe well I did he - oh quit yawning I do need to write the blog post

that I need to send it up lady and

I'll probably have some life rambling this day maybe I'm dressed wait for

pants but I was taught I was talking to Zeus about this and I wear the same

outfits on repeat have y'all noticed clay wear this shirt a lot which is a

very sad story because it's starting to get all sad and like it's gonna become a

pajama shirt so I wear a shirt like over and over and over again and then once it

becomes all sad and worn out then it becomes a pajama shirt so like I wear

this one a lot and then I wear that blue and white striped dress a lot and then

these shirts they're my um the tank tops yeah I don't know why I do that because

I mean really it's not like I'm out of shirts to wear I just wear the same ones

over and over again and I really don't know why I do that but makes me calm and

comfortable except for the fact that she's totally gonna bad specially if I'm

wearing this sports bra today and like I wear this one inside out just because I

don't like the way the inside feels against me yes and then like luckily I I

don't have like specific days only appears my shorts that I wear on repeat

to these ones looks like then I think they're reversible technically because

there's a sign on the inside too but I never wear them with the blue side out

because I think they look dumb and then those shorts and here's my other dress I

wear this one sometimes I've only worn it twice but I just bought it well

here's the blue tank top and my blue dress I probably was gonna wear that

today but then I decided to wear this like what I know I haven't worn this in

like days

is usually I don't know why I'm even describing this and explaining this

today because I don't think if I would have even said anything people would

have noticed but yeah I'm so tired but I like wearing real person clothes so that

it doesn't feel like I just lay in bed all day like I do okay

today she's getting her haircuts that she's not gonna come home early enough

to make her spaghetti sauce keeps going on and on about wanting to make the

spaghetti sauce so we bought like half the stuff the other day and so I feel

like her talking about the spaghetti sauce is like me getting to the point

when I start talking it's not gonna happen

stir oh it's hard but what is this on my face I think that's oh my gosh

I think I have bags under my eyes are being tired I think that's what this is

oh okay well beside the point I finally finished

so I was invited to like I think I talked about this yesterday about how I

was invited to write a blog post for a blog chronic illness blog and I had a

couple ideas for with what I wanted to write but I literally just kind of

picked out of a hat I was just like close my eyes and clicked and whichever

one I whichever document I opened up that's the one I was gonna work on and

then send today and I finished it I send it already but I did pre read it so

hopefully makes sense because it's kind of just the ramblings of my mind again

so the title is is it bad to hope for this and the blog that it's gonna be a

part of is called chronically need disabled and free.com it's part of that

but anyways here it is I don't know if it'll focus that you could read it or

not but whatever and it's I don't know when it's gonna post it either so but

probably before there's a vlog it started because

I post weeks after I actually film because why edit and upload in timely

fashion my motto not really that's not my motto but

anyways I talked about how like is it bad to hope for some oh my gosh I can't

like Wally but like is it bad to hope for something to be come back positive

or it has to results come back positive or like for me how I was hoping that

that sis did have to be surgically removed from my head which it doesn't so

yeah but I think is it bad for to hope that a test results gonna come back

positive because it doesn't mean that there's gonna be treatment it only

really means that there's a nail and name for what's happening inside my bod

but I had like a lot of times when testing gets sent off I'm like oh I hope

it comes like positive but then I I wasn't blogging at the time that this

happened but about a year more than a year ago now I was sitting in my

geneticists office and we were talking about having me tested for a really

really rare disease that only like 70 people in the world have ever been

diagnosed with and everybody who has been diagnosed that is dead before age

30 so like that was definitely a bad one to be hoping for but at the same time

that would explain like all of my pain my problems my how my digestive system

works so well so even now sometimes I'm like oh maybe that was wrong but like

that's really bad to think about but yeah I just had talked about that and

about how like I I think it's fine because hoping for it to become positive

or to come back positive or that the doctor will be actually able to help

like hope is hope and having hope for something is better than not having hope

at all but like definitely Shh it was better to hope against what I'm hoping

for I hope I'm getting this across Claire because this is a pretty much

exactly how I wrote it and about how hoping are and then the end I wrote

about how hoping against these types of diagnosis is actually probably better

but having the hopes that something will come back positive and everything I

think I understand this from a lot of doctor interactions where the doctor is

like well they don't believe in like the symptoms that you're reporting or

whatever and then further than that they say well there's nothing medically wrong

with you or it's all in your head or that kind of thing or how I I didn't put

this in the blog because we don't need to get into my own personal life gripes

but about how one doctor told me that he's never heard of that so it must not

be happening um it is happening to my body and just because you never heard of

it doesn't mean that it's not it took me a really really long time like I think

it took me like two hours and the thing is only with like 3/4 of a page but

anyways I actually kind of like writing this writing things for a blog rat-like

it's what hopefully they like it and they don't think that I'm like some sort

of nut head because I read some the other ones that are on there and they

have a lot longer of posts and stuff but I tried to read them at least at least

yeah so here's the website and it will eventually me on so I was thinking about

starting my own blog but I don't know how to do that so contributing or

somebody else's blog is great see here's the blog title focus I guess well if I

quit moving it'll probably focus I don't know if it'll focus on kids on a

computer go oh we did it yourself now I do need to have a lot of videos

that I should be editing but I don't really want to edit them right now so

that's that and it's probably lunchtime now just really tired these days like I

could just lay here forever and not do anything

mm-hm and I have I don't know why I'm talking about this now because I'll

probably talk about it again before that happens but on Thursday I have PT at 12

and then I have a pediatrician appointment at 4:30 or 4:15 or something

but anyways people always ask me like why do you go there so often because

she's not managing all my me she's managing all my doctors and everything

pretty much and like what treatments that they give and what treatments that

I should stop and all that kind of thing so that's why we go there so often

because it wasn't going so well with me and my mother managing or trying to

because everybody was it it was like a circus that was just going bad like this

another saying something about like a train crash where nobody can look away

or everybody can't look away or something yeah that's pretty much what

was happening and so that's how I ended up in the hospital a lot for a while

there and then on Friday I go to the ENT and get that camera shoved up my nose

and okay he doesn't shove it up my nose but um local anesthetics don't work on

me so when they put like I think it's lidocaine or novocaine or something up

my nose you spray it in there and I can still feel that thing like it's a it's

it's a like a stick it's really skinny it's like maybe half of pencil width

then they stick up your nose and they like look around the man yeah and I get

another CT done that was another thing that I was gonna

write about but I'll probably write about another day

okay now I've just been a rambling on and on for now ten minutes all I did a

bunch of it out but whatever is left in here sorry still in my room but I did

eat lunch already or drink lunch I'm gonna lay on the floor so it looks like

I'm in a different place I don't think that's really how the world works but

here I am this is actually my favorite way to lay in my room feels good on my

back but anyways like I think it was a week or two ago was when I was just like

every vlog was just me crying it'd be like ah yeah but I'm doing like

fantastic now I think at the time just a lot of things are happening and like I

was saying it was like the race of the turtles like everything was happening

all at once and yet nothing was happening at all so like just taking a

step back from everything and just having everything be like smooth out or

smooth out really just nothing's happening at all right now I feel like I

do better when like either one thing is happening at a time or just like

nothing's happening and I just get to look well sometimes I get really upset

when nothing is happening but right now what I needed was for nothing to be

happening because it felt like I was getting ran over by my own life like my

own life was just going faster and faster and faster and faster and then

there's little me like so now that things have had some time to just be

chilled out I be okay with things starting up again but I just need it to

be like slowly not just everything happening at once and then cuz it just

made me feel like I was going crazy I'm sorry I was noticing that there's like a

ton of hair on the ground in here disgusting

somebody did a vacuum for me I think my dad Maggie before me like last week but

apparently I've had more hair fall out some fun

I know major side sidetracked note but I don't know I've just been like kind of

hanging out in my room like for the past two weeks I pretty much just laid here

all the time and sometimes that's just what you need

like you just need some time to just be by yourself at least for me I do I just

need time just like that nothing is happening I don't need to be anywhere I

don't need to do anything I guess I do have appointments like once or twice a

week still but that's not like how it was where it was for a while there we

were doing like everything all at once in it but I just couldn't take it I

couldn't keep up with I didn't have the energy for it I didn't have the

emotional energy for it I just needed some time and so doing really well male

but like I think that's just kind of been how it's been for like my whole

life is that when things are just going like too fast I feel like I get

overwhelmed by the fact that I feel like I mean ran over by my own life and my

own self and so I just like freaked out because I don't know if I really want to

admit this but I used to have like meltdown flush tantrums like every

morning in high school every single morning my parents would come in to wake

me up and I would just be like like possessed by myself and I was just mad

that I had to wake up and I had to and everybody was telling me what to do and

then yeah I just couldn't take it so I was just be like having a fit all the

time and then once I was able to drive it like it was my it was up to me to be

there on time I started you a little bit better because like it was it was me or

nothing or to get there and so I would just I don't even know how to

explain but I was just needing I don't know because even then well I guess I

did have a lot more time to myself once I started driving myself to school like

I had time by myself in the morning to just kind of chill out and be by myself

in the morning listen music cuz to our high school it's like a 20 or 30 minute

drive every day I think for me it was like 30-minute drive because of traffic

in the morning so I just have 30 minutes like chillin by myself listening to my

music and then in the afternoons school gets out around here at 2:40 but my

class got out at 2:30 because we had a new teacher and our class heads

convinced the teacher that school got out at 2:30 I did I was not part of the

convincing but still and so I would cut I would leave school at 2:30 be home by

like 250 because the other schools aren't out that time either so there's

no traffic and I would just so from then until whenever I had the next thing that

I need to do like PT or gymnastics or I don't know a family dinner what am I

taking ok um I would just be here by myself for the most part like some days

my dad would work from home and stuff but for the most part I would just have

like every afternoon all by myself and for me I think that's like I just need

time where I'm not with people I can't imagine living in a dorm room or

something where there's somebody like right there all the time I had another

thought but I kind of forgot about it when I started rambling on about being

alone all the time and stuff well and then when I I think

it's kind of like a cross between the two pounds about two topics that I was

trying to talk about but lasts or tears ago when I when I was in my senior year

I was on home hospital a lot or I was on like modified day so I would go for an

hour to every day and then I would just come home and

the rest of my school from home and but then on home hospital you're just home

all the time and like I would text my friends and stuff but during that time

that's when I I really realized like I do a lot better when I'm having time

where I'm just by myself where there's like there's no people it's very calm

around me because now although now when I go into social situations I do worse

than when I did back then like before I would just pretend I couldn't hear

everybody and just like but now I like kind of panic social situations like in

before that like in sixth grade stuff I didn't really have I didn't really do

any of these things because I had like we were just in one classroom and it was

very more calm and stuff but starting around seventh grade to 11th grade cuz

that's where I was at school for most of the time although I was I did miss a lot

of school like my last healthy semester school I think I missed like thirty five

days out of like 90 or something like it was something ridiculous but or out of

100 I don't know but it was a lot but I would take earphones to school like

earbuds and I put them in and they were attached to nothing but cuz we're not

supposed to have her phone all the time but I would just leave them in and

teachers really what are you doing and I'm like I can't hear anybody let these

things in so like people would ask me questions I'd be like I can't hear you

over my music life is such a such a bratty thing to do to be like oh sorry I

can't help you but I just didn't like to talk to people

and so like I had some friends that I would talk to and stuff but for the most

part like all the commotion of people I just can't handle it so like yeah most

like 99% of the time I would just have my ear friends in and then for me like I

do I did a lot of my work ahead of time so I would do all of my like history

work especially history because history doesn't change so you could just

kind of go with it and so I would do all of the work for

like the whole semester in the first few weeks and then the rest of number I

would just watch Netflix or whatever on my phone and and kind of just tune

everybody out and be like I can't wait for the day to be over so I don't know

like maybe you for me doing Mike homeschool online school probably would

have been a better option because I probably would have learned more because

I wouldn't have just brushed through everything in a few weeks and then just

like camped out in my little turtle shell but that's how it was for me so

and I would also take like a blanket school stuff that you're not supposed to

do because dress code I guess blankets are a part of your dress so being having

a blanket around with you all the time is out of dress code but whatever I mean

I showed up so might as well be happy that I'm here right well it's so many

like twelve and I'm tired so I might take a nap and then eat dinner once I

wake up because if we're being real I'm really tired so I could just sleep till

tomorrow but I have to eat at some point today so I'll close it out later

when the family's home I don't know why I always do this I think I blog for very

very short or I just ramble on and on and on in the morning for very short

amount of time and then I close out the vlog like six hours later when the

family comes home oh wow oh I don't know what I did to my hand but can you see it

let's see if I can get this focus okay see that okay I can't I can't really see

on here but the skin is like falling off as a pawn my hand I picked off this is

like a blister come on focus on my hand this is a blister that I already popped

that ow that's a blister that's a blister what is happening this

used to happen all the time but it would only happen like when I was

oh my gosh why is it not focusing on my face now you stop it all the time and it

would happen but when I was asleep and then when I was waking up because I rub

my hands together when I'm waking up it would rip off my skin like glove what is

on my thumb nothing okay well I don't know what's happening and it hurts the

bread store has become where's the bread in the back has become the bread

delivery service we are going to grams and the gerron's to drop off some bread

and I already took a bath and she got her hair cut

I can't look at the video yesterday okay

and then probably just going to bed again cuz i'm mirella tired but look at

my hand you can't really tell see that one is the one that ripped off earlier

than I was like and then there's another one that's kind of bad like right there

but yeah there's like 17 of them or something

that I can tell right now that are gonna pop at some point after trying to pick

them in my bath because then they don't hurt as much but yeah pretty much just

end up scratching my hand my eyeballs are two different shapes look this one

goes more up than this I'll head straight

they always tease her that she was adopted so maybe I have one adopted

eyeball and whatnot well anyways goodnight

thanks for watching bye bye bye by

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét