Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

this video I'm gonna be sharing with you the three keys to making the shift in

consciousness I'm gonna share with you things that if you do make the process

so much easier and will also allow you to accelerate the process as well

welcome back to another video my name is Erin and I hope people expand their

consciousness now this video I'm gonna be sharing with you those three keys to

making the shift in consciousness understanding that one of the main

reasons that you are here on earth right now could be for this shift in

consciousness that is happening at a more global level now you may look

around and say what are you talking about bro I don't see that happening

well the thing is is we are all going through it at our own pace some people a

little bit quicker than ever but let me ask you a question have you noticed that

over the last couple years more and more people have been waking up more and more

people are becoming aware that the old structure of the way we do things just

simply isn't working have you noticed that there's been a

general shift in the way people 'ti that people have towards each other now of

course if you look to the media and you look online

you can find evidence of whatever you look for you'll find evidence of the

third world countries you'll find evidence of things that are happening in

places that don't necessarily want to know about whether it's bida war or

whatever it is the idea though is that in general right now is the time on the

planet when there is more transformation happening than ever in the history that

we know of and this is a shifting consciousness this is what more people

are becoming aware of who they are more people are understanding the connection

that they have to a larger source of energy people are becoming aware of

understanding that there are any mortal spiritual being living a very temporary

human experience I remember when I first went through my spiritual awakening back

in 2012 when I went through it I felt like I was one of the only people that I

knew that was going through it I looked around a lot of my friends and family

didn't know what the hell was going on and it was like I was more of a feeling

of being alone now what's happening now is it's becoming much more commonplace

to go through this kind of spiritual awakening and the cool thing is it's

much easier to go through now because there's a lot more people that have gone

through it and kind of people that we can relate to in that way

now when I say the shift does shift and consciousness

those shifting consciousness is understanding how we can go from having

and doing in to being present to the moment you see most of us live our whole

entire life in that of the reaction mode reacting to the environment reacting to

what people think reacting to what we are given to our senses we interpret

reality through our five senses and up until a certain point we then make the

shift the shift is when we go from being asleep in a way going for being at the

response and at the effect of everything that's happening stimulus response

stimulus response stimulus response when we go from that reactant mode into

empowerment to knowing that we can direct your life in a powerful way now

what we also do is we learn how to become just more present to the moment

we realize that everything we believe to be true is really reflected back to us

that things don't have any inherent meaning in life other than the meaning

we give it this is the most powerful understanding we can have in our life to

some people it's the most scary but it really is we are generating the meaning

in our lives whether a day a rainy day is a good thing or a positive thing or a

negative thing will depend upon the person and the way the person perceives

it in the same way when things are happening in the world it depends on our

perception of it now this is a very empowering idea and this is about

understanding the shift the shift in consciousness that many people are

waking up to right now it's about being empowered it's about knowing that you

don't have to be at the mercy of your past you can learn to let go of the

things that have happened that's what happened to me back in 2012 I identified

with my past experiences for so long I identified with having an abusive ex

stepmom well she was my stepmom between the ages of 7 to 15 I identified with

her being in my life fied with why did that happen even after

15 years called 15 years old comes around my dad divorces or I still felt

unworthy why did all of that happen why did I go through all of that and what I

realized was that that unworthiness was holding me back in the present moment

right now I realized that I had a story going on in my mind about a kind of

victim mentality and I'd understand a lot of people been through a lot of

things but the thing is is the more we keep that archetype alive the more we

keep that story going the more we also create it in the present moment so the

only way that we can transcend all of this is by healing it and that's what I

did in 2012 and when I did that my whole entire life began to change I could then

see that everything in my life is a reflection of what I believe to be true

so if I can let go of the labels that no longer served me it would then transform

my life and what happened is on a scale of one to ten I normally felt about a

three to a five out of ten with an emotional scale of ten feeling amazing

one feeling not great at all I felt on average about a three to a five after I

experienced the shift in consciousness I then felt like I was at a seven or an

eight a majority of the time I remember walking around my room thinking is this

feeling gonna go away the thing is is it never went away it became my natural

setpoint of cut of course it still fluctuates a little bit but now I would

say that the most negative emotion I feel is more like frustration than it

was back in the day which is like anger resentment much lower vibrational

emotions so what I'm saying is this is possible for you and if you're watching

this video then you are either on this path or about to be on this path or

going through it right now because you cannot perceive that what you are not

the vibration of it means you are on this path so congratulations because you

are going through the shift in consciousness right now even as you hear

me explain these three things I'm about to share with you be aware at the subtle

shifts that happen within your energy because this will help you to understand

the direction that you're going in and it also if you understand that you are

that what you seek you are already there it's about being aware of it so this

shifting consciousness I believe is the main reason there are so many billions

of people here on the planet right now I believe that in the global level we are

all going through this shift in consciousness and that things are gonna

continue to speed up over the next 10 15 20 years and that now is the best time

to be alive on that planet than ever before I really believe that

now the first key to making the shift in consciousness has to do with letting go

of lower vibrational energy within your energy field now this is what I mean by

this in the higher dimensional type reality that we are shifting into

basically some people give this a terminology some people will say we are

moving from 3d level of consciousness and do 5v level of consciousness 3d

level of consciousness is about that of duality it's about that of good bad

light dark 3d level of consciousness many times is about learning lessons

like control and there could be a certain level of societal story that

it's like control over this or control over the media control over how people

act control over all these things that is a 3d ID and a 3d concept now a lot of

people aren't dressed in the 3d because they react to it their reaction to the

media the reaction to all these things good bad all of the percept perspectives

of it now a 3d consciousness then moving into a 5d consciousness a 5d

consciousness is with the awareness that we are all connected with the awareness

that what we put out is what we get back so if we do bad to someone else if we

harm someone else we harm another aspect of us 5d consciousness is about existing

in a state of love and in a state of beingness there's more about having and

doing in the 3d reality and the 5d reality it's about simply being

surrendering to the present moment it's about understanding that we're all

connected when we all put our thoughts on certain things that's when things

begin to begin to happen we understand that we create our own reality from our

thoughts from our emotions and that is the shift the shift is from the 3d to

the 5d now in the 3d reality we're in reacting to everything that's happening

and at a certain point in our past there is something that happened that most

likely we responded in a certain way and think of it like there's this toroidal

field around our body there's this energy field that goes all the way

around our body and then the moment that's something negative happens what

happens is we think that that shouldn't be there and the moment we think that

shouldn't be there we create a disturbance within our energy field so

imagine there's this energy field throughout my body

something happens whether it's something happened with my ex stepmom for example

and in a moment there was this jolt inside my energy field when I said oh

this is not supposed to be there now what happened is this jolt within my

energy field then happened to where even years later even after my dad divorced

her there was still this jolt in my energy field of thinking that that

shouldn't have happened and I carry that around for years and years later

attracting to me situations that were similar without even knowing because

that was so within my energy field so for example in that analogy what

happened is with my ex stepmom she was very controlling she was very

manipulative and she would talk down to both me and my brother a lot and what

happened is there was yeah and 15 years old that comes around my dad divorces

her we no longer have to deal with the control and all the different mind games

and the manipulation but I saw the story going on I didn't get a job working at

Nordstrom's and women's shoes where I was going to college and when I go there

I end up with a manager that almost has the same exact personality as my ex

stepmom so it was in a way like that jolt within my energy field thinking

this should not be there why am i experiencing this level of control I

then have that on subconscious it's on autopilot then I go to this job years

later and this lady is almost the same exact way as my ex stepmom now what

happened was is for four years she was my manager and she could not she

would not get fired like it was like people in the department we're all

trying to get her fired because the way she was talking down to people it

shouldn't have been happening but she was protected by upper management that's

the corporate world that's how it works in some places and because we were both

dealing with that or all of us were dealing with that we were trying to get

her to go it just wasn't working what eventually happened

is I learn how to do this process this is called letting go of the paps

observing the past allowing it to be there completing the past is what some

people would say and what I did is I realized that everything that happened

in my past happened for a reason and a lot of that reason led up to even though

it created pain that pressure allowed me to then have that spiritual awakening

so as negative of all that past sounds with what my ex stepmom the control not

being able to eat a lot of food being malnourished being in the abuse all of

that stuff it served a purpose because it led me to my spiritual awakening

years later and then once I had that spiritual awakening I became at peace

with my past and within two weeks of doing this that manager got fired so you

may hear me say I'd be like well you are you that egotistical to think that

you're you're completing of the past even though there was 12 other people in

apartment that that was the reason and my answer to that is maybe maybe not but

reality is a reflection of what we believe to be true and when we complete

certain patterns in our life we let go of meeting it there so that could have

been the reason that it happened out of my version in my life so when you

complete the pass you let go of the jolts in your energy field because they

are not and you have to let them go because they are not the nests they are

not necessary in the 5d reality and actually think of those jolts in the

energy field as keeping you triggered into the 3d reality

so this 3d 5d 3d is that of the jolt that happened the reaction that was the

reaction line we weren't necessarily aware of all of this and it's okay

allow it to be there let it be that you learn something from it and as you let

it go you then begin to lighten yourself up and you begin to raise your vibration

you can then exist easier in the 5-v reality now before I move on to the next

point let me also point out sometimes what people think when it comes to 3d 5d

is they think that there's this shift to where it's gonna be a totally different

physical reality like there's like these two planets or something now that's a

it's a metaphor more than anything else the idea

is that even right now in this world there are 3d levels of perception and 5d

levels of perception whichever one you resume is going to be

the one that you perceive up if you stay attached to that of the reaction mode

and watching the media and all those things you may be perceiving of more of

3d reality but if you let it go and you exist more so in the present moment you

don't need to watch the news to know what's going on in the world you'll find

that you start to resonate with more and more 5d type activities 5 e type people

all of these things so it's not that it's necessarily we can't see it if we

don't want to if we want to see it we can go see it but it's kind of like the

idea why would you want to go see it and the idea is that you're almost looking

through a glass wall you could see it there I can still if I wanted to I

haven't done it in years I could throw on the news and I could be like look at

all this stuff happen you look at all that happening in this country look at

all of this I just choose not to because I know that it is just one perception of

what's going on probably even a skewed perception and I just know it won't

serve me because then I start to tag into the belief systems there's stuff

wrong in the world and it doesn't actually serve what my intention is to

help I want to help people shift into this 5d level of consciousness now in

the moment right now the more you let go of lower vibrational emotions that don't

serve you emotion such a shame fear guilt is the more you're gonna be

raising your vibration the way you do that is you observe them and you allow

those emotions to be there because you felt those emotions at the time that

things happened let it be okay a lot of people try to control their emotions

they shouldn't be there they're trying to change it because they're trying to

change it it ends up being something that they create resistance with allow

the emotion to be there and paradoxically enough that begins to go

away now the second key to making the shift in consciousness has to do with

observing what is happening on the outside from a neutral perspective

because there are things that will be falling apart over the next 5 10 15 20

years and beyond old structures are going to be falling apart when you look

around in society you're gonna see the government will continue to fall

apart you will see that there will be information that comes out that shocks a

lot of people there is awareness coming out because the truth is is we are all

multi-dimensional beings live in a temporary human experience so there is

information there is things that is going to be revealed over the next 10 15

20 years however long it takes and as that happen it's going to be

breaking apart people's belief systems but leaf systems that may have kept

people in a certain mentality for a long period of time and a lot of that could

be belief people have in their government understanding that may not be

as you actually think it is and this has to fall apart for us to build the new we

can't build the new it's almost like having a sandcastle trying to build a

sandcastle on top of an already existing sandcastle that prior existing

sandcastle that's not working has to break down has to level out and then we

can build from there that's what's happening right now on the planet that's

what happened even if you look in the u.s. right now look at the political

system everything is falling apart from the old norms the old way that things go

up we went about things the old usual type of politicians even these things

are happening because the old systems are falling apart even over the next

5-10 years this system I think will fall apart and we will have something to

build on top of now the key is to understand that the one thing you always

have the ability to do is to choose how you respond to what is happening on the

outside because things will shift and as you choose your own response that's

where you start to gain your power back observe it allow it to be there because

then what will happen is people are gonna be looking around they're gonna

see you and you're just very calm you're very collective the big what is this guy

your girl know that I don't why are they so lacks about all this and you were

going to be that lighthouse that is emanating the confidence of just knowing

part of the reason you came to earth is to make this shift in consciousness and

is to help other people make this shift in consciousness otherwise you wouldn't

be perceiving of what I'm sharing with you right now doesn't mean you have to

go start a YouTube channel doesn't mean you need to start posting all over

social media you change the world by first changing yourself going within and

under changing the way reality works when you

understand how reality works at least at the foundation you don't react to it the

same way you were then able to choose your response you were then able to

affect other people just with your energy field and as you make it about

understanding that reality is a reflection of what you believe to be

true and you change yourself from the inside out

that's how everything begins to change and it's not really changing from the

inside out it's letting go of what doesn't serve and then being at your

core frequency and that is the third key to making the shift in consciousness

it's tapping into your core frequency of who you are now it sounds like an

abstract term core frequency it is following your passion and always

bringing it back to the present moment right now how are you being in the

present moment are you allowing the moment to be and are you being authentic

to you are you speaking your truth many people are here right now on the planet

to help other people go through this shift in consciousness but many people

aren't afraid to share these ideas because what will other people think

that was me for years in 2012 I went through a spiritual awakening a lot of

people didn't understand what I was going through I felt the same way I get

it however one of the reasons you are here

on earth right now is to help other people to make this shift in

consciousness and the way you help other people make this shift in consciousness

is by making the shift within yourself first because that's how you do it you

lead by example I remember when I first went through my spiritual awakening I

was going around I was trying to share it with everyone that I could find I was

like this is what it is and the thing was is it's too much too soon

a lot of people just couldn't even relate to it like what the hell is he

talking about but it's about understanding that when you start to

just get to your core people will see that there's something shifted within

you and you don't even have to really explain you have to say hey come look at

this spiritual awaking and stuff you don't even have to say that you just be

yourself and then people want a piece that people want to understand it and

that's what's happened with me is I don't have to go out there and promote

my ideas I just post my stuff I use YouTube and I use social media I just

post my ideas and I have no attachment to what people think or don't think I

just simply share my truth let me ask you a question are you sharing your

truth this doesn't mean that you have to post

a go and post a Facebook post right now or anything but are you sharing your

truth and if you feel inclined to do so you will do so if you feel inspired to

do certain things you'll do it are you at your core or do you feel authentic

with who you are because if so then that's great then you are living who you

are meant to be but follow your passion passion you doing what you're passionate

about that is your body telling you that you are doing what you're meant to be

doing in life so continue to do that continue to follow that that will lead

you where you need to be when you need to be there this is about having that

awareness that you are so much more than you can imagine and when you start to

realize that there's this ego reaction mode and then there's this being in the

present moment in a where mode that when you start to shift in this level of

awareness everything in your life will begin to change now something I am

creating right now it's called the shift experience the shift experience with

Erin dowdy this is a total transformative experience where you

shift from having to doing the reaction mode into social conditioning thinking

you are your thoughts into being in the present moment to elevating your

vibrational set point from a 3 to a 5 or wherever you are up to a 7 or an 8 out

of 10 so that you start to feel more blissful so that you change from the

inside out and you realize that all of your beliefs are creating your reality

so how can you shift and let go of those beliefs so that you start to exist in a

totally new place now that's the shift experience if you want to be updated as

to when the shift experience goes live you'll see a link in the top of the

scripture box below I will that'll be coming out in the next couple months as

well as I'll be doing live events with it as well so if you want updates for

that click on the link in the top of the description box and what I will do is I

will send you updates as to when that goes live also I will be doing more live

Q&A s on Instagram so if you haven't follow me on Instagram yeah I'll go and

plug it right here I also do daily content there twice a day native videos

to that of Instagram so if you want more content from me and a little bit

different type of way Plus behind the scenes and stories you'll see my

Instagram right here other than that I hope you enjoyed this video feel free to

like this video if you subscribe if you haven't ready hit the

little notification gear next to the subscribe button so that you could see

the daily vids that I do and other than that has always peace much love in

namaste

For more infomation >> 3 Keys for Making THE SHIFT into a 5D Level of Consciousness - Duration: 22:19.

-------------------------------------------

Pick 3 Lottery Workouts for October! Get the best strategy for your state! - Duration: 3:34.

Hey everyone, today I'm doing pick 3 workouts for six different states. I'll show you what strategies are working there.

Also, if you are new to the channel, please consider subscribing and hit that like button

Alright, we're going to start with Illinois their draw yesterday was 972 and in this state I'm using the 1 2 3 rundown and the box

Strategy. I'm using the minus box and the mirror box.

Those were the two boxes that got the most hits over the last 7 to 10 days

so for the minus box

You just put that 9 7 2 in diagonally and then subtract 1 all the way around. For the mirror box

The mirror of 972 is 4 2 7. So put that in then add 1 all the way around to fill in your spaces

In all of these examples the date sum is 39, which I get by adding 10 plus 29 gives you 39

But you drop the 3 so just use the 9 so that's why I've got 9's highlighted in the rundown. And then the

Hit sum is 8 which I get by adding the 9 plus 7 plus 2

So I compare which numbers are in the rundown and in the boxes to come up with these numbers at the bottom. In some cases

the number in the box is the mirror of a number here

For example, the 295 you see 295 here and here

But here it's showing up as 2 9 0

So you could play 2 9 0 or 2 9 5

2 9 0 is here - it's up to you. But sometimes that's how it will appear in the box

It'll be a mirror number of what you see in the rundown

So that's Illinois. Then we've got, Michigan

and their evening draw yesterday was 9 1 5 in Michigan. I'm using the 1 2 3 run down and the 3 1 7

You can see a lot of highlighted numbers here

So that's even more good reason to use multiple strategies to kind of help you narrow down what numbers are showing up in both rundowns.

Again, 9 is the date sum, 5 is the hit sum and these are their numbers for the week.

In Maryland, they had 7 8 7 for their draw last evening

And in this case, I'm using the 1 2 3 run down

But I'm using the mirror number of the draw so 2 3 2 is the mirror number of 7 8 7.

So the 9 is the date sum of course, but for the hit sum

Just remember you're using the hit sum of this mirror number , not of this original draw number

But then I looked at their hot, cold , overdue numbers as well and chose these numbers for Maryland

All right, then we've got

Florida and in Florida

I'm using the plus 1 rundown and the 1 2 3 run down with the traditional draw so they had 5 2 0

So I just plug that in here , added 1 down each column

Put it under the 1 2 3 here

And these are their numbers for Florida. Then in Georgia

they are also doing well with the plus 1 run down and the 6 9 3 run down.

So I compared those with these for Georgia. You could use these for any of the draws depending on

How many times a day you play or if you play midday or evening?

That's a nice thing about the 6 9 3 run down,

You can play them for multiple draws.

So those are those numbers and then lastly we've got New York their evening drawings today was 8 9 8 and

In New York the 1 2 3 and the 3 1 7 are working well

So I combined those strategies and came up with these numbers here

so

Let me know in the comment section if you have a strategy working well in your state so we can pass that on to our

Viewers and good luck everyone!

For more infomation >> Pick 3 Lottery Workouts for October! Get the best strategy for your state! - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

SECRET Method to Find $3000/Day Shopify Products For Dropshipping | Product Research 2019 - Duration: 12:09.

now I've never seen this one on YouTube before what's poppin people it's your

boy the Beast of ECOM and I am back with another video dropping nothing but you

already know value bombs so we're officially in q4 and I've been

absolutely busy as hell you know working on my stores and building the course and

of course putting out YouTube content has me trying to put out a video at

least once a week now I will get back to usual schedule or posting a little bit

more but right now things have just been absolutely crazy but I'm still working

very hard to bring out the best content that I possibly can to help you guys out

and in this video today again I'm gonna be sharing with you guys a top secret

tip that I personally literally only just come across that can help you find

proven winning products I'm going to show you how you can find hot winning

products on Aliexpress that are being drop shipped especially by other drop

shippers so you know someone out there is making this product work however good

news the course is completely finished ok and if you are on the wait list then

keep an eye out on your inbox that is the only way you're gonna be able to get

first access to the course ok and if you aren't then click a link down below to

get in there if you're not on the wait list and unfortunately you have to wait

until it's live into the public but of course if you are on the wait list then

keep an eye out on your inbox ok guys for that email course if you get some

value from this video then please do of course like comment and make sure you

smash that subscribe button and be sure to of course hit the notification about

as well so that you stay up to date with all of my latest content because you do

not want to miss out on absolutely any of it so let's quickly talking let's

jump straight into the computer and let's crack on with it ok so let's jump

straight into this video and what I'm gonna do just give you a little bit of a

pretext because if you didn't know you know what people do is what large drop

shippers do not me myself personally because now I've got a agent and agents

out in China who can deliver outside of Aliexpress what they do is they get

their supplier to create it also called a VIP link on Aliexpress so this is for

people who are you know generally let's say for example dropshippers who

get to a certain point they're scaling and they're doing 10 orders per day

offer single products and they scale it up to say 25 35 they reach out then to

the supplier who they're buying the product from and you know they you know

the person cannot work for whatever reason outside of any Express ok maybe

their boss doesn't allow it or whatever it may be you know whatever so what they

do is they create what's called a VIP link for the drop shipper to use on

Aliexpress now this may be a better price okay they may offer a better price

but they'll just code it and secretly call it a VIP link and won't mention the

product so that is kind of away from the public but what you can do cause is you

can search for these VIP link products now I'm gonna stop doing this quote

because it just looks completely stupid basically we can try and find these

products that dropship cuz other drop shippers are selling you know books and

masses off so what you can do of course is if we just do VIP link here now what

we can do here is we've seen all of these products okay and you know all of

these products here are winners okay someone out there is drop shipping this

product and making money so if we sought buy orders here and let's just click out

of here so some of them don't have the pictures on because they don't want

these to go to these you know to normal Joe Bob and whoever it may be who are

just purchasing off Aliexpress so these are only built for drop shippers so you

can see here and let's just have a look at some of these orders okay the order

amounts twelve thousand four hundred and seventy five of this mascara product

9380 for this products here four thousand three hundred for this product

so on and so on and so on so these products are all winning products now

yes of course you do it does take a little bit of digging to find out what

the product actually is but generally you can find it you know you can find

content for it so this is one fantastic where like I say this is top secret and

I've not seen anyone else tell you this method on you know YouTube or anywhere

else so you know

literally just came to me and I thought you know this is crazy so you know it's

something that I've been using I've have been testing some of these products as

well so you can see here VRP link you know this is only built for dropshippers

and it says here you know if you are peeling for dropship orders please other

clients do not purchase the products because it's not for usual Bob Joe and

you know whoever you want to make up because see here let's look at the

orders you can see this person here J whoever is let's just call him Joe you

can see Joe was or is still dropship in hell out of it you can see on the 9th of

October here I think this whole line there is about 20 orders so if we go

back we can see like on the 8th here let's just say 20 orders so 20 there's

still 8 so that's for ye as a let's say a 68 so you know what I mean you know

I'm talking about this guys drop shipping 80 you know 80 pieces 80 orders

a day of this product now of course what you can do is first things first is

contact the supplier you know you got to remember that these suppliers on either

end have no exclusivity whatsoever okay when it comes to the game of dropship in

you know it's everyone for themselves it's dog-eat-dog world and the end of

the day these people you know these dropship these nobodies these suppliers

have you know sales targets to hit they have sales targets to hit so just

because there's this is a VIP link for let's call him Joe there's no reason why

they won't tell you the product and get more sales you know if you can provide

them more sales okay so this is just something for mascara okay and if you

have a look here there's a I'm not sure what that is but you can check out that

one let's have a look these are the ones so what I've done as well is I don't

know a after a do some personally digging on this one is it looks to be

some sort of mascara and you know just doing a quick quick search on you know

mascara you know 3d mascara brings up tons of different videos they came you

know that that oh look this one's got 14 million views this one's got a million

views we've got 1.4 million views you know all these sorts of different

products here with the mascara now of course like I said you can just reach

out this one's already built for the drop shipper who's buying the products

okay because they clearly put it out one piece to piece three piece for piece

five piece and stuff like that so very easy to do okay and just buy from and

you know if you scroll by and have a look at some of these are the ones you

can see here is another running product and this seems to be a unicorn toy and

again we can see the same unicorn toy for another supplier so you can see

there are two different suppliers so obviously this product is a winning

product which is out there and now of course in q4

you know kids toys and stuff like that you know going crazy so that is one that

you can of course have a look so another thing that of course I done as well was

just doing a search for unicorn toy you know in a search graph search and this

came up here three thousand likes you know two thousand four hundred two

thousand one hundred and forty five shares and you know close to three

hundred K views so you can see here that is the product this may be still a

dropship um you know if we have look at their actual website so that's doesn't

mascara that is from scorer as well let's have a look on the actual product

and see so you can see they're selling the product for you know forty dollars

and they're getting it for you know eleven dollars what I mines in pounds so

it's probably about thirteen dollars or so now of course it like I said it does

take a little bit of you know looking around for the actual products you know

like I said it just says VIP link for customers and has no information on it

whatsoever then yes you will have to either you know reach out to the the

supplier and another thing you can do of course as well is let's take this you

know this product for example let's take that take this product for example

scroll down what you can do is see what sort of products that they're selling so

if we go on their actual store and click on top-selling

as well so my orders so because see we've got this product here okay this

neoprene so going off just making a logical so you have to be logical here

okay because at one point the person was ordering through the normal link you got

to remember that so it's probably just good the products probably just gonna be

this neoprene sweat thing here you can see nine thousand eight hundred orders

this product here you can see it's got a VIP link it doesn't say anything about

it but it's how many pence cheaper okay I still got tons of different orders now

you could be completely wrong okay but you know you'd have to reach out to the

supplier and just see if that is the correct product or just say you know I

have you know I have a dropship install he's my link to my dropship in store I

can provide you with the exact same orders that this person is giving you

two happy hit sales targets probably buddy bar you know what is the product

you know do you have any sort of pictures of videos of a blonde blonde

brown stuff like that to find out so that is one way like I said to find top

secret I've never you know shared this anywhere else and you know yeah I've

never seen this on YouTube before so I hope you get some value from it and yes

you will have to periodic periodically I'll get there in the end periodically

go through these okay because sometimes you know they're not gonna be all the

same and obviously you know everyone at the tops is gonna be a might be a

saturated products but if we go down further and further

there'll be VIP links that are being added on you know a monthly basis at

least because when a drop shipper gets to that stage of scaling something cup

you know you're gonna find more VIP links on Aliexpress so so yeah cool only

just came to my head but it's a fantastic way to find winning products I

hope you got some value from this video if you did then please please do of

course like comment and make sure you smash that subscribe button and hit the

notification about as well so that you don't miss out on any of my upcoming

content and coming videos and become a part of the notification squad

notification gang now the course is hundred-percent finished and if you are

on the wait list then you will be getting an email very soon within the

next you know seven to ten days to keep an

eye out on your inbox for that if you're not on the waitlist then it's not too

late click the link down below and you will get an email as well if that email

already does go out and you're not on the waitlist thing unfortunately you're

gonna have to wait until everyone else gets that link make sure you're my free

mastermind group as well there'll be a link down below for that I'm in there

other marketers are in there all talking about Shopify dropshipping ecommerce all

of that good stuff on a daily basis so again click the link down below there I

think we touching 4,000 members now so make sure you join the team okay join

the winning community hit me up on Instagram drop me a like drop me a DM

drop me a photo and we can try and connect on there so I hope you got some

value from this little top secret trick that I've been using and if you do see

any new videos of people teaching this trick then you know where they got the

inspiration from so I'll be back with another video droppin with it but value

bombs take care and RC lair

For more infomation >> SECRET Method to Find $3000/Day Shopify Products For Dropshipping | Product Research 2019 - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

Creuzot calls out DA Faith Johnson for attack ad - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Creuzot calls out DA Faith Johnson for attack ad - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Aly Raisman calls for greater transparency from USA Gymnastics after sexual abuse scandal - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> Aly Raisman calls for greater transparency from USA Gymnastics after sexual abuse scandal - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Search for Hit-And-Run Suspects - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Search for Hit-And-Run Suspects - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

CRF - Elevating Opportunity For All - Duration: 4:56.

I didn't think, financially, we would get this opportunity.

Sometimes you can dream and have visions,

and like, those things never really come to fruition.

We want to close the opportunity gap that's been actually widening over the last 30 years,

as we're trying to pick up the pieces that the regular financial system cannot serve

and that's a challenge.

But if you don't think big, it's not gonna happen.

This family has stayed here for the last 20 years.

Most of the neighbors that we have are immigrants that just migrated here

and they don't have a car or they don't have any type of transportation

unless it's the bus.

They came to the African Development Center and told us they wanted to start a grocery store.

So two more really deep breathes.

Inhale through your nose and then exhale through your nose.

So I've been, like all my life in North Minneapolis.

Really dedicated to this community.

It's a really big deal to me.

Really I hope to bring healing services to communities

that were least likely to receive the services.

Integrating both, like, traditional talk therapy, along with body work services.

We have a mission to help other organizations achieve their missions

and we started out doing that by buying loans and creating liquidity vehicles.

We proved the concept and then it was time to start raising capital

and see if we could grow this to something that could be scaled.

Sareva: CRF were able to take risk with us.

Keyes: It just seemed unreal, that somebody would like, believe in sort of like what I was doing enough,

and invest in what I was doing and

invest in me and my community.

[music]

Altman: We are increasingly focused on catalyzing ecosystems.

No one organization can have the impact that it desires without working collaboratively

or in, what I call a "value network" with other organizations.

We had the opportunity to part of an effort that created a very exciting mortgage program

in the city of Detroit.

Hakim: You have a property listed for sale for a $100,000.

And the appraisal on it is only $70,000.

The Detroit Home Mortgage will cover that appraisal gap and put a homeowner

into the property for a low down payment.

Our interest, I think, always has been that we want to have a enough capital flowing

so that it's meaningful,

that it can actually change the needle in an area.

Sareva: We have really been having a discussion, talking about the ecosystem and

how can we work together better and how can we have a larger impact.

This today is the value of the ecosystem.

This corner is pretty challenged . . . it's pretty tough.

We have like bullet holes going into the building.

The more this space begins to look like a space of support for community members,

they will begin to see it different.

People will begin to access it different and then we shift, right?

Like this whole corner and this whole area.

And then it's just like contagious, like catch fire.

It was like a dream come true, because we got the opportunity we needed.

Sareva: At the end of the day, they're gonna be able to actually live the American Dream.

[music]

Altman: I like to see the impact.

I like to see jobs.

I like to see . . . I like to see happy faces like I see in this room, that are ready to

start on something transformative for a community.

[music]

Sareva: This business is gonna have a multiplying

effect into our community.

Altman: We want to be creating opportunity.

[music]

For more infomation >> CRF - Elevating Opportunity For All - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

UM student's brother calls for death penalty for accused killer - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> UM student's brother calls for death penalty for accused killer - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Algebra Intro 2 for captioning (Chris Carey) - Duration: 5:07.

Alright so we're doing algebra it's a piece of cake, write out all the steps

and you'll be fine. So for all of these problems we're gonna solve for the

variable "y". Take a look. Did you notice? If you notice you get a bonus point, no you

don't, but anyway yeah variable let's do the variable "y" we're

gonna solve for "y", you could solve for "q", you could solve for "x", you could solve

for z, it doesn't matter and there you go. There's a problem. 13 - y is equal to

6. So your first question is do I have y in the numerator? Because if I have y in

the numerator I get a good shot. Yes I do. Excellent. Next step, do I have y all by

itself with nothing else around? No you don't, so what do you do? How do you isolate y on one side? Well y is on one side, so how would you get rid of the 13

on this side? Well don't you have to subtract 13 from both sides? Sure you do,

because whatever you do to this side, you do to that side. Why does that help you?

Because 13 - 13 is equal to 0 right? And so you've got 6 - 13 on this

side. I'm not going to calculate what that is yet and I'll tell you why in a

second. Well what do we got? I'll bet you a bunch of you, if you just

did this in your head, would have said y is equal to 6 - 13 and been done, but

that's not right. It's not y it's negative y. See where if you do and

write out your steps you can see what's there? How do you solve for y? I don't

care what negative y is, I want to know what y is. Well how would you take care

of that? Just multiply both sides by negative 1 right? Because negative 1

times negative y is y, and negative 1 times 6 - 13, we'll just leave it as

negative 6 - 13. I'm perfectly happy with that, I don't care how you have to

simplify this. You don't have to be crazy. Maybe you had a teacher who said that if

you had a fraction in the denominator of an algebra problem then, you know, world

peace will never be achieved and life as we know it, you know, and you know the

heavens will render, and no. I don't care, because as long as you solve

correctly algebra for y, I'm good. I'm not worried about sig figs here, I'm

worried about you being able to do the algebra right. Okay? Now if you're like "oh

I feel comfortable about that one, but I get really freaked out

whenever I have variables." Well check this out 13 - y is equal to

6, is what we started with right? Right? Well let's alter this a little bit, just

a little bit. The 13 turned into a B the 6 turned into a little B right? B

is equal to 13 and little B is equal to 6.

That's how algebra works! You have values and you plug them in. Solve big B - y

is equal to little B. Well how do you do that work? There's no difference. There's

no difference. You do the same thing right? You're gonna subtract a big B from

both sides. Negative y is equal to little b minus big B and then you're gonna

multiply by negative 1 on both sides so y is equal to negative little b - Big

B. Now why didn't I solve 6 minus 13? Because you can't solve little b - big B

until you know what your values are. That's why we do these these these

formulas because that's what you're going to have whenever you do chemistry

formulas. Maybe this is oh I don't know the the um the interception rate for some

football team and this little b has to do with um the uh return yardage and

you plug in the values and y tells you uh the number of risky plays that you

shouldn't take. I don't know I'm just making up something. Well that's the idea.

So you would take the return yardage and the number of interceptions and you plug

it in and you get a value. That's all we do with these algebra problems, give you

values plug them in. Do you see that that these are the same? There's no difference.

So why are you freaking out over 13 not being able to be your B in 13 and a

little b and... it's all the same stuff. Relax. Show your steps. Life is good.

I swear. Let's do another one.

For more infomation >> Algebra Intro 2 for captioning (Chris Carey) - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

James Patterson teams up with Facebook Messenger for new novel release - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> James Patterson teams up with Facebook Messenger for new novel release - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Real Madrid sacked coach asks for FORGIVENESS from angry supporters in emotional post - Duration: 2:24.

 Lopetegui was fired by Real Madrid on Monday after a terrible series of results. Most notably, Madrid were smashed 5-1 by Barcelona at the Nou Camp in El Clasico on Sunday, the final straw for president Florentino Perez

 Madrid find themselves ninth in La Liga, seven points behind league leaders Barca

 Supporters let their feelings towards Lopetegui be known as they jeered and whistled the Spaniard at home games towards the end of his spell at the club

 Lopetegui joined Madrid on the eve of the World Cup kicking off, and was sacked by Spain as a result

 At the time, he was preparing as Spain manager for their first group game of the tournament

 After Madrid announced the appointment, the Spanish Football Federation (SFF) sacked Lopetgui

 When he went to Madrid, he took several members of his backroom staff with him. And that included analyst Antolin Gonzalo, who left the club on Monday as Lopetegui was sacked

 Today, Gonzalo posted an emotional message to Madrid fans asking for their forgiveness

 He tweeted a picture of himself with the Madrid training pitches in the background

 "The dream is over!" he posted. "@RealMadrid I will take these memories with me forever

 "The people of this club are top. "#Graciasatodosxtodo (Thanks to everyone). "Thank you players are great! "Forgive us the fans for not giving them what they deserve

we tried with all our SOUL."

For more infomation >> Real Madrid sacked coach asks for FORGIVENESS from angry supporters in emotional post - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Know what to wear for Beggar's Night - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Know what to wear for Beggar's Night - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Company Raising Money for Employee Killed - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Company Raising Money for Employee Killed - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Phases of the Moon - La Luna - The Moon Song - For Kids - Duration: 3:59.

my name is Luna and I am the Earth's moon.

look up in the sky and you will see me soon.

I like to watch the earth

I'm always facing it.

The Sun is way too bright to look directly at.

I don't light up myself, the Sun reflects off me.

sometimes I'm big and bright, sometimes I'm hard to see.

I orbit around the earth, in a little less than 30 days.

as the light upon me changes that creates each lunar phase.

I have 8 major phases I go through.

would you like to learn the phases of the Moon?

New moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon, Waning Gibbous, Third Quarter, Waning Crescent

can you name the phases of the Moon?

let's name all eight phases of the moon! Here we go!

New moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon, Waning Gibbous, Third Quarter, Waning Crescent

Each night you see me,

it looks like my shape is changing.

I go through my eight phases, where the light is waxing and waning.

when it's waxing, that means more light is on me,

and when the light is waning, there is less of me to see.

I have 8 major phases I go through.

Would you like to learn the phases of the moon?

New moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon, Waning Gibbous, Third Quarter, Waning Crescent

Can you name the phases of the Moon? Let's name all eight phases of the Moon! Here we go!

New moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon, Waning Gibbous, Third Quarter, Waning Crescent

New moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon, Waning Gibbous, Third Quarter, Waning Crescent

Phase 1 – I'm a New moon – I'm dark you cant see me My back is to the sun – So you can't see my face

Phase 2 -Waxing crescent-that means more light is on me

A little of my face is lit up – Like the smile on a smiley face

Phase 3 -First Quarter moon – I look like half a circle

At sunset, I'm high in the sky - and You can see half of me

Phase 4 - Waxing Gibbous – now I'm looking fatter

Each day more light is on me - There's more of me to see

Full Moon – Hello! I'm lit up and bright

Phase 5 you see my whole face – I light up the night

These are the Waxing phases of the moon!

Let's name all the phases of the moon! Ready go!

New moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon, Waning Gibbous, Third Quarter, Waning Crescent

Now My shape gets smaller We are in the waning phases.

Phase 6 - Waning Gibbous – My bulge keeps getting smaller

I'm 3 quarters lit up – less light is shining on me

Phase 7 - 3rd quarter moon – you're looking at my good side

This is my better half – lit up for you to see

Phase 8 - Waning crescent – I look like a cheshire cat smile

I'm just a small sliver – at the end of my phase journey

I'm called an Old Moon Just before I'm back to phase one

Then I'm A dark New Moon again My new cycle has begun

Now you can name the phases of the moon! Let's go!

New moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon, Waning Gibbous, Third Quarter, Waning Crescent

For more infomation >> The Phases of the Moon - La Luna - The Moon Song - For Kids - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Person Wanted for Pointing Laser at Aircraft - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Person Wanted for Pointing Laser at Aircraft - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

What Your Body Needs For A Better Night's Sleep - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> What Your Body Needs For A Better Night's Sleep - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

High winds continue for the Central Coast Tuesday - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> High winds continue for the Central Coast Tuesday - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Wine for a cause: Nice Wines and OpHeart help save children's lives - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Wine for a cause: Nice Wines and OpHeart help save children's lives - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Introduction to Mobile App Development for iOS - Duration: 1:37.

Whether it's social interaction, whether it's gaming, sorting out information that

you need for your job, you're touching your phone, you're interacting with it over a

hundred times a day. This has become now part of our lives.

And I think the understanding of what it takes to build apps and to explore what

could be done with with these tools is really what I'm trying to open the door

for people to see.

Everyone has a gun of ideas for mobile apps and the goal for

this class is really to give you the mechanics to understand building an app

and the process required to develop that idea into software. This is really a

hands-on class, very practical, and kind of rolling up your sleeves. My

analogy here is always to do with cars and mechanics. I'm not going to tell you

how an engine works or what the oil viscosity is all about. I'm gonna give

you a wrench and tell you to change the oil and by the end of the week you're

gonna be covered in dirt and having achieved an oil change. So whether you

come in with some previous programming experience or not, you'll understand what

it takes to build apps, you'll understand the different screens, you'll understand

the different tools that you can provide in the screens, and how the data all gets

presented in front of the the users. Before the Gutenberg printing press,

there were 1% of the population that could read or write and they were monks

scribing. As soon as the press came out, the explosion of people that could learn

to read and write and express themselves it happened and we're going through a

transition. This is the new wave of communications from human to human

and really the imagination the students is the limit to that. I'm Hugh Thomas and

this is my Spring Breakthrough.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét