Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

Mauro, we're live on Inter TV and Facebook.

We've run out of adjectives for you so here's a stat:

That's six goals in your last four league games. You're in pretty good form...

Yes, we are and I am. We're playing well.

You can see from how we're playing.

I'm the striker and it's up to me to finish off moves for the team.

That's my job.

How important was it to come here and win at Lazio, a tough ground,

after a demanding week, with the derby and Barcelona in the Champions League?

It was important because you need to be consistent in Serie A.

We lost on Wednesday but we knew we had to press on.

We've been on a very good run in Serie A and the Champions League

against Tottenham and PSV.

We need to keep knocking out results.

You could see we wanted to boss the game and we wanted to win it.

That's what we did.

The fans are singing your praises on Facebook,

saying how good you look both mentally and physically.

Yes, we're in good shape and constantly looking to improve.

We try to get better every day and learn from the mistakes we make.

We want to keep doing the things we're doing, week in week out.

We want to keep winning because Inter have to win - that's what matters.

Antonio on Facebook says you looked like you really wanted a hat-trick,

even trying from a free kick.

Yeah, I had a go when we were already 3-0 up.

I fancied a third so I asked the lads.

We were going to do a set-piece routine

then I asked if I could shoot and they said I could.

Fiorenzo says, "Great win but now we have Genoa."

That's right. We'll head home now.

Tomorrow we'll be back in training to prepare for the next one,

which won't be at all easy.

Last year we won right at the end from a corner.

Genoa are never easy to play against

so we need to be on our game.

Lots of fans are asking, because you keep putting them away,

they want to know how many you'll score this season.

I don't like to talk about that now.

We'll see at the end because you never know how the season might go,

or even how each match will go.

I didn't start the season well and people said I wasn't scoring.

Now I am scoring so I just need to keep doing it regularly

and Inter need to keep winning as that's the main thing.

Thanks, Mauro.

We're here with Joao Mario.

Joao, it can't have been easy to come in after such a long time.

You played well and the team won. What are your thoughts?

It's great. We're enjoying a superb run of form.

I'm really pleased to have had a chance to play with my team-mates

and we got a great win today.

The fans applauded you when you went off

in recognition of an excellent performance after such a long time.

That must be very pleasing.

Yes, it was really nice.

I want to thank them for showing me their support.

Now I need to keep working hard to make sure the applause continues.

We're with Joao Miranda.

Joao, that was an excellent Inter performance.

Yes, we did play really well.

We have to keep it up because this is the way forward.

Inter have the best defence in the league

and a win like this was the perfect way to celebrate your 100th Serie A appearance.

I'm happy with how we played.

When everyone works together, it's easier for us defenders to do our jobs.

Congratulations on your 100th league game.

Which of those 100 do you remember most fondly?

The match I like most and the most important is always the next one.

I have to stay focused

and show I deserve to play for this club.

Thanks, Joao.

For more infomation >> LAZIO 0-3 INTER | Mauro Icardi Interview: "The team is growing game by game" | Post-match reaction - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise - Reach Where Help is Needed - Duration: 2:50.

Delta Copter One

We have a missing person who may have been stranded

by the incoming tide.

Can you attend and conduct a search of the cliffs?

We've been using drones in

Devon and Cornwall and Dorset Police for

around about the last three years.

Across the UK, I think there is over half of UK

police forces are now actively deploying drones.

One of the biggest advantages of the new

Mavic 2 Enterprise is its small dimensions for carriage,

short setup time, and its simplicity to use.

The new zoom camera is a really helpful feature for us.

By using the two times optical zoom, we can gain

detailed knowledge about the situation that we

might have missed in a wider frame image

while still operating at a safe distance.

The new accessories of the Mavic 2 Enterprise

have opened up the door for multiple new uses.

The attachable speaker allows us, for the first time,

to be able to communicate with people

and send verbal messages.

In the case of a rescue mission, we're able to reassure

a victim and keep them up to date on their rescue.

This is a police drone.

Please wave your arms if you are okay.

Try to stay calm and do not move.

Help is on the way.

We now offer a greater range of search operations.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise's flight batteries provide

up to 31 minutes of flight time.

During a rescue mission, flight time is absolutely critical.

Adding to this, the self-heating batteries that allow

the Mavic 2 Enterprise to operate in

sub-zero temperatures.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise is equipped with an omni-directional

obstacle sensing system that helps the drone

to keep a safe distance from buildings,

trees, cliffs, and other objects.

The ability to illuminate an area during a rescue operation

will really improve the safety of those within

the rescue environment, and it will help

the Incident Commander to make much better decisions.

Drones are having a real impact on policing in the UK.

It's given us much better situational awareness incidents

and it's making things a lot safer for our officers.

The innovative features are an exciting development

and as a team, we are really looking forward to

working with the Mavic 2 Enterprise in the future.

For more infomation >> DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise - Reach Where Help is Needed - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Chrissy Metz Hints at Secret Series Finale Filming for This Is Us - Duration: 6:21.

-Last time we were here, we talked about your book,

and it just became a number-one "New York Times" best seller.

And we were like -- yeah. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Thank you. Thank you, everyone. Yeah.

-I mean, that's got to be exciting, right?

-It's beyond exciting.

I didn't know anybody wanted to hear what I had to say.

-Oh, they do.

-But luckily, they do. And thank you for that.

-When that happens, they have to reprint the book.

-That's what I heard.

-And put it on the top of the book

and say that it is a number-one "New York Times" best seller.

There it is, right there.

Number-one "New York Times" best seller.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I don't even know.

Like, it's hard to, sort of, comprehend.

-You can never go back.

-They're never taking it away. -That's always in your bio.

They're never taking it away from you.

-It's in my bio forever.

-Yeah. -That's right.

-When did you find out or how did you find out?

-Oh, so, we were in Minneapolis. Sorry to cut you off.

And I get a phone call.

And my friend, who is sort of just --

he does everything for me. He's literally like my angel.

He was like, "Chrissy, the phone."

I'm like, "I'm taking a shower.

I literally just put conditioner in my hair."

He's like, "You want to take the phone call."

I'm like, "It's either really bad or really good."

I've had this before. -Okay, yeah.

-And so, I'm like, "Ugh, okay." I'm like, "Ugh, fine, whatever."

I was like, "I'll just keep the conditioner in."

'Cause you want to let it saturate a bit anyway, right?

[ Laughter ] -I have no idea.

-You do. You do. -Okay, great.

-You to want to let this get very thorough, yeah.

And so, I come out and they're like,

"Hey, we just want to let you know that your, you know,

your book just went number one."

And I was like, "Whaaaat?"

[ Laughter ]

And then I was like, "I got to go.

The conditioner is, like, burning my scalp."

[ Laughter ] "I got to go."

-You got to let it saturate. It's got to sink in.

-It was too much saturation.

-Too much tingling. Yeah, okay, yeah.

-That happens. -It does?

-It does. -All right, yeah.

-Oh, you don't have to condition your hair? Excuse me.

-This is the best -- [ Laughter ]

I bought the -- -It's perfect?

-Do you know how expensive this wig is?

[ Laughter ] -It looks great.

-It's not a real wig.

-Actually, we were complimenting your hair.

-You were? -We were.

-Thank you very much. -So you're welcome. Mm-hmm.

-Wow, I'll take it. -Yeah. Take it.

-Halloween this week. Are you celebrating?

-Okay, so, I'm working. That's my celebration.

But let me tell you who did celebrate.

My sister dressed up my nephew, who is 2 1/2, as Post Malone.

-I heard about this.

[ Laughter ]

First off, he's 2 1/2?

-He doesn't even know who, A, Post Malone is

or, B, that he is Post Malone.

The video is hilarious.

I put it on my Instagram.

He's eating a snack.

Like, it's the cutest thing you've ever --

-Let's take a look at this. -Oh, yes.

-Let's take a look at this. -Yes.

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

-Dude, I'm telling you.

That is so cute.

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's gonna be a big costume.

-Everybody was like -- -It's gonna be a big costume.

-Yes. Everyone was like, "Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

Do this to your son. Do this to your son."

And, I mean, the stickers.

I can't believe he even sat still for my sister to do that.

-It's the coolest. Posty would love it.

He would love that.

Now let's talk about "This Is Us."

Again, I don't want to do any spoilers.

Just because, you know.

-I'm not trying to do that. I want to keep my job.

-I know, but I don't want to be one of those guys

that tries to sneak stuff out of you.

-Great. -Yeah.

But, say, if I was that type of guy...

[ Laughter ]

-And if I was that type of girl, I would say, "Um..."

-"Can't tell you anything." -"I can't tell you anything."

But we know that, you know -- -Yes.

-Kate is gonna be having a babe. -Kate's pregnant.

Yes, yes. Kate is having a baby.

-Yes, yes.

I know there's gonna be some joy for both Kate and Toby.

And when there's joy,

there's also pain because, ala, "This Is Us."

-Yeah, "This Is Us." Yeah. -But there will be joy.

-I heard a rumor that you have already shot a piece of

what will, eventually, be in the series finale.

-The series finale.

-You're starting to shoot scenes now for the series finale?

-So, they've done -- they've banked a couple of scenes

for the series finale. I know.

-Wow. -Right.

-Well, I mean, you must've had fun shooting it?

-Who knows if I was in them.

-I was trying to trick you.

-I know you were. [ Laughter ]

I saw it in your eyes. -I was trying to trick you.

-I saw it in your eyes.

-Like, "Oh, you must have had fun being there,

right, with the whole gang?"

-I knew what you were doing. [ Laughter ]

I know what you're doing.

-All sitting around, talking to each other.

Talking about how much fun you guys had.

-Yeah. But I'm not going to tell you who were in the scenes.

-Yeah, so you were -- but you were there?

-I mean, I might have been around the set.

I don't know if I was actually in the scenes, though. Mm-hmm.

Do with that what you will.

-I have nothing else to do.

-I can't tell you.

-I will say, I do enjoy Kate, your character,

is now singing in the show.

-She is. -Which I love.

-She is. -And you did a little --

[ Cheers and applause ]

You have a great voice. -Oh, thanks.

-Fantastic. You did an Adele-Gram.

-I mean -- -I mean, it's hilarious.

-Can you take it? I can't take it.

I was like -- [ Gasps ]

-The guy in the scene that you did that with,

is that true that's your friend?

-My best friend, Donnie Berry.

Donnie Berry, folks.

And everybody that follows me on Instagram loves him.

There was no nepotism involved.

I just said, "Hey, Dan, I think Donnie is right."

He went in for the audition.

I drove him. He was late. I drove him.

He was late to his audition.

-Because of you? -Because of me.

And I said just tell them that I was the one that drove you

and that's why you're late.

He's like, "Oh, great. I'm not gonna get the job."

But he did. He earned it on his own.

And, yeah, it was so much fun.

And then, of course, I wanted him to reoccur on the show.

So I'm, like, making up my own lines.

I'm like, "So, I'll see you later, friend.

You're my friend, right? We're gonna hang out.

Friend. Friend."

And the director was like,

"Chrissy, it was not written that way."

-You guys are not friends.

-"Can you actually go back to the original?"

-He hired you to say -- -Yes.

-And you're like, "Okay, well, I guess I'll see you next week?"

-Yeah, exactly.

-He's like, "No, you will not see him next week."

-Like, I should come back.

It's gonna be a duet or something, right?

He was like, "Quit.

Chrissy, can we just stick to the script?"

I'm like, "Bye, friend."

-Never happening. -Nope, not doing it.

-I want to show everyone a clip from tomorrow night's episode.

Here is Chrissy Metz in "This Is Us."

Take a look at this.

[ Ringtone plays ]

-Hi, sweetheart. -Hey, Mom.

The IVF worked.

I'm pregnant.

[ Screaming ]

-My sister's having a baby!

-Beth, get in here! It's Kate!

We're getting another Pearson!

[ Cheers and applause ] -So cute.

-That was fun. -Can you take it?

You are the best.

Chrissy Metz, everybody.

"This Is Us" airs Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét