Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

Dude wake up. We got to get ready to work. Okay, okay

I kind of told them you'd be a good idea to hire

So can you try to not do the whole?

Rigby things just cuz I was too lazy to do something boring like fill out a job application doesn't mean I'm lazy

only one way to find out

Yeah, this is the only clean spoon left dude, let's play Wow, hey good

Well, yeah, but I mean we can go get stuff for it after we make some money, you know, like what

Fine

Did you see that chair? I love chairs. It's where the big men make come upon it and whisk it away to magic trash City

Well, that would be fine

Yeah

I'm gonna sit in it

This is terrible, maybe we're just not sitting at it, right?

Oh, well, yes

That's what I was on my way to do pumps since you're throwing it out any but if you two can settle it between yourselves

That chair then we need to play a game that takes a little more skill

Where I come from we call it quartz parchment shears

Let's stretch first. I don't want to pull my hammy or whatever

Okay, they're getting ready to play quartz parchment shears for my old sit alone

Shouldn't you guys be throwing that?

Fascinating I have work to do and they shouldn't be playing that if that's not even possible, baby

Why are we even doing this you don't even think this chairs comfortable?

So neither do you too bad that after I win it, I'm never gonna let you sit in it is tied

100 times I take it

Skips take the shortcut. I'll go around back

Did you win

It doesn't matter but here's what you do get you get to flip that cart you're fired

Rock Paper Scissors for who gets to drive the cart

For more infomation >> Regular Show First Day Cute Cartoons For Kids - Luca Preston - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Really Miss you - Sad whatsapp status - Breakup Whatsapp Status For Sad Boys - Duration: 2:21.

New Whatsapp Status 2018

For more infomation >> Really Miss you - Sad whatsapp status - Breakup Whatsapp Status For Sad Boys - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Oprah To Hit The Campaign Trail In Georgia For Stacey Abrams | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Oprah To Hit The Campaign Trail In Georgia For Stacey Abrams | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Lion Air Technical Director Fired, Search For Answers In Plane Crash Continues | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Lion Air Technical Director Fired, Search For Answers In Plane Crash Continues | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Following Jesus For Real - Duration: 2:12.

It is an intentional decision that I've been making

to try to align my life in ways that look like Jesus

in real life and that's really difficult.

In my family, I have three sons.

And one of them is this really amazing active imagine guy.

His name is Judah, he is a deep thinker

but he's also like in another realm most of the time.

So like when we're coloring we're not just coloring.

We're coloring a rocket ship that's gonna go

to outer space and when we're playing

in the backyard we're not just playing in the backyard,

we're hunting tigers in some kind of a jungle.

And I remember saying to him one time,

just something fairly normal like you wanna go swimming?

Just something, you wanna go to the pool?

And he looked at me with these wide eyes.

I could almost hear his brain working

and he goes, for real life Mom? (laughs)

For real life, and I feel like I find myself

asking God that same question a lot, you know?

And when it comes to following Jesus

I'm asking myself question that as well.

Like for real life, we're gonna love God

with all of our heart and all

of our mind and all of our soul?

We're gonna love our neighbours as ourself?

Life for real life or is this just like a hallmark thing?

Is this just like a postcard, is this

just some kind of a super spirituality

that we're gonna like, yes, but not really live out

in our practical day-to-day lives?

And so for me I've been on this journey

of following Jesus for real life.

And what does that look like to make Jesus

sort of the centre of my life on a daily basis?

What does it mean to take the words of Jesus

in Matthew's Gospel where he breaks down

to this lawyer what the essence of it all is?

And he breaks that down to say

the essence of it all is this love relationship

with God and then this love relationship with other people.

For more infomation >> Following Jesus For Real - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Denver Olympic pitch could revolutionize how to pay for the games - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Denver Olympic pitch could revolutionize how to pay for the games - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Funeral Held for EMT Who Lost Her Life in the Line of Duty - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Funeral Held for EMT Who Lost Her Life in the Line of Duty - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Horoscope - Horoscope For November 2018 + FREE Numerology Report In Description - Duration: 1:58.

horoscope, daily illumination, astrological influences, tarot card reading, tarot cards, numerology reading, daily intuive reading, daily reading, #hangoutsonair, Hangouts On Air, #hoa, 1 November today horoscope, 1 november denik rashifal, 1 november daily rashifal, Aquarius horoscope 2019, Horoscope 2018, Aquarius horoscope love, Aquarius horoscope personality, Aquarius meaning, Aquarius horoscope yeearly

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét