Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

welcome to wacky Wednesday's, where everyone has a chance to show off their

car mods, and here's this week's winner,

hey Scotty wanted to do a video on my 2017 Polaris slingshot for you

made by Polaris, it's got 20-inch rear

got an 18-inch front, registered in PA under an Auto cycle which means have

no motorcycle license is required

I'll show you some of the bells and whistles it has, not a whole lot I've

done a few things have added the roof to it

climb inside here

basically it's very similar to a car, a few things you'll notice in

the bottom left hand. see what the temperature is

my miles-per-gallon

the range that I have until I need to fuel up again

of course the miles that I put on Slingshot

it does have an am/fm stereo bluetooth-compatible, I can sync it up

with my phone can't make phone calls but you can stream music, push button start

it does have a key turn the key and then push the button to start, so 5 speed

manual standard shift pattern

I did at a rather large rear view mirror, gives me a lot of visibility, visibility

isn't greatest in this, it's stuck mirrors, they get by but never be too safe

let me pop the hood for you

a 2.5 liter Ecotec GM motor, believe it's the same motor out of the

Solstice, not 100% sure on that,

does have cold air intake

take you around to the other side here

you have traction control, stability control and

it also has abs,

the rear is belt-driven

does hook up very nice when trying to do burnouts

thanks for viewing, well that was this week's video and to have your car mod

shown on my channel here, check this out,

so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember to

ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's Why this 3 Wheel Polaris Slingshot is Worth $26,000 - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

History of the Celts is... - Duration: 24:41.

For more infomation >> History of the Celts is... - Duration: 24:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ball tampering is an issue in world cricket: Justin Langer - Blog news - Duration: 4:04.

Australian cricket coach Justin Langer says ball tampering is a problem in world cricket, but couldn't understand how the Australian team went to the lengths they did

Steve Smith, David Warner and Cameron Bancroft were all handed hefty bans after being caught attempting to tamper with the ball with sandpaper during a Test match against South Africa earlier this year

Langer took over as coach shortly after that incident and the subsequent fallout that rocked Australian cricket

Fresh off the back of his inaugural Test tour as coach - a one-nil loss to Pakistan in a two-Test series in the UAE - Langer said teams are around the world are attempting to gain an edge as conditions continue to favour batters

MORE: How Cricket Australia's bans on Steve Smith and David Warner will hurt the BBL "My honest view is, it's an international problem," Langer said in an interview with Adam Gilchrist on Fox Cricket

"I can't for a single second understand how we took sandpaper out on to the field, that doesn't make any sense to me

"What I do know is that the issue with people ball tampering is something that's going on internationally

"It's a real worry.The way I think about this is, remember when you're a little kid and you played backyard cricket with your brother and you put the tape on one side of the ball because it had to swing, because if you don't get ball to swing you can't get your brother out and it's a pretty boring game

"We've got to get the pitches right around the world so that the ball does it move, whether it spins or swings

" Langer will take charge of his first home summer when the Aussies host South Africa, India and Sri Lanka over the coming months

That gets underway with a limited overs series against the Proteas before the world number one Indians attempt to win their first series in Australia

With regards to how a Langer-coached team will play, the former opener said he was committed to fostering a culture that wouldn't allow a repeat of past mistakes

"To go to the point we did was a huge mistake," Langer said."I was sad, I was angry, I was completely shocked

All I know is as a past player and now as the coach, I was shocked, I was disappointed and I can promise you, it won't be happening again

"Obviously people get judged on winning and losing, but it's a far bigger picture than that

"There's no point winning and behaving poorly, is there? I don't think Australians respect that, I don't think they like that

"We can play hard as long as we play fair, we've got enough talent in Australia to win enough games of cricket, hopefully a lot of games of cricket, but there's more to it than just that

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét