Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 29 2018

Hi everyone, welcome back to the kitchen today. We are going to make something that's gonna blow your ever-lovin mind

We're gonna make pizza sauce

With pumpkin, there are no tomatoes in this pizza sauce. It's pumpkin

It has the flavors of fall or autumn and it is surprisingly delicious

For that when your husband says it's really good

You know, it's good and I think you're gonna love this

We're going to be using this in a couple of recipes coming up on the channel, but we got to start with the sauce

So let's go see how this all comes together

We are going to make a pumpkin pizza sauce today now don't wrinkle your nose

Okay, don't turn away. I

Promise you it's gonna be delicious

now that's not like flavored like pizza its flavored like pumpkin its flavored like

You know like fall, that's great. Yeah, perfect. We have a 15-ounce can of solid packed pumpkin puree

This is not pumpkin pie mix

It's solid pack pumpkin one cup of diced onion one cup of diced sweet bell pepper

Now these is this an orange pepper because that's what I had in my fridge

You can use a red bell pepper or a yellow bell pepper

We're also using three cloves of garlic 1/2 a cup of good-quality Parmesan cheese for our spices

We're gonna use a teaspoon of poultry seasoning. I'm using my homemade version

I'll leave a link down below and in an I card where you can find my recipe a

teaspoon of rub sage a

half a teaspoon of dry thyme 1/2 a teaspoon of dry marjoram and a quarter of a teaspoon of

ground nutmeg I

saw that

Don't wrinkle your nose at the Nutmeg. I promise this will not taste like a pumpkin pie

We also have 1/4 of a cup of olive oil. This is extra-virgin

You can use whatever you have on hand. If you don't have a olive oil, you can use vegetable oil easy peasy

We'll be right back and we'll start cooking this up

All right, we've got the skillet going. I heated up the oil and now we're just gonna saute off all of our veggies

It really does smell amazing. So I've got the onions bell pepper and the UM the garlic going on in here

we're just gonna saute these until the onion is a little bit translucent and it's gonna be perfectly fine if that onion gets a little

bit caramelized

It's not gonna be a problem at all

So we're gonna be back when all of the vegetables are ready for us to move on to the next step

All right, our veggies are done

Sauteing and you can see some of them have a little brown on them and that's fine

You don't want to take this like to total carmelization for real?

So what I am gonna do now though is I'm gonna toast our spices in here with this sautéed veggies

And just get them hydrated up in that nice oil and it's gonna help them to bloom and bring out their flavor

Right, oh man

It smells like Thanksgiving up in here

If you are so inclined you can feel free to saute these vegetables in some bacon nectar if you have some on hand

aka

Leftover bacon fat I didn't think that far ahead and I just went ahead and did olive oil

Olive oil is like super friendly everybody usually has it on hand

and this this recipe is vegetarian if you're if you're of that proclivity and

Also if you wanted to make this vegan

you can just leave the cheese out that I'm gonna put in it and use nutritional yeast instead that will make this completely a

Vegan dish now. We're gonna go ahead

I'm gonna turn the heat down and I'm gonna add the pumpkin and we may or may not need to add a little liquid

When you're talking about making a pizza sauce, you don't want pizza sauce to be super runny

But this may need a little bit of chicken stock or water will be fine

Okay, I do find this to be a little on the thick side

So I'm gonna start adding some chicken stock a couple of tablespoons at a time

I poured myself a half a cup. You do want this to be like sauce. You don't want it to be like

Mashed vegetables like paste, right? Oh, it smells so good

Okay, I still find that to be a little on the fixed side

So I'm gonna go ahead and start adding in a little more you can add water. It doesn't matter right now

We're add a cup of chicken stock, and that's perfect

You just want to simmer this for a minute, but I am gonna add a tablespoon of maple syrup

You don't have to if you don't want to you don't have maple syrup on hand. You can use honey or agave nectar

Or you can leave it out altogether. It's completely up to you now

I didn't have any salt to this because I'm gonna be adding some Parmesan cheese

But I am going to turn off the heat before I do that. This is the perfect consistency for

A pizza sauce and you made it with pumpkin?

Another thing I did want to mention too is you know, there are people who are allergic to Tomatoes

This is a nice alternative to be able to make a pizza sauce that you can enjoy now

I'm gonna go ahead and add the Parmesan cheese in here. Just give it a good stir

I'm gonna let it sit and melt in there

This is gonna add good saltiness to your sauce and it's gonna add a little more creaminess as well. And your sauce is ready

I'm gonna give it a taste just for seasoning

That's really good

I think it doesn't need a little salt. You should salt this to your liking but I'm gonna go ahead and add a little bit

Not too much like a half a teaspoon

Stir it in

Oh, that's good mmm, oh y'all

You could just eat it with a spoon. It's that good. Oh man who knew?

Pumpkin pizza sauce and I will say this is not an original idea

But the other day when Rick and I were brainstorming on different things to do in the run-up to Thanksgiving

He's like what have you made a pizza with pumpkin?

I'm like what and then I'm thinking

well now that he said that my brain started working and I thought well you could make a sauce out of pumpkin I make a

Harvest pizza with it or make a pasta bake with it

Is that what it was

When it grew into this that is how you make pumpkin pizza sauce with just a few simple

Ingredients and it packs a powerful flavor punch. It's not overpowering but it's really really delicious

I hope that you enjoyed today's video

and if you did

Please consider giving it a thumbs up. If you're new to my kitchen and you wandered over here looking for pumpkin pizza sauce

Well, I'm glad you found it and I'm so glad to welcome you in. It's always a pleasure to have new friends

Join me, please be sure and hit that subscribe button

And as always if you are a tried-and-true member of the Noreen's kitchen family be sure and hit the bell

Notification button because we don't want any of you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here on our YouTube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope you give this pumpkin pizza sauce a try sometime soon, and I hope you love it and until next time I'll see you

Oh

For more infomation >> Pumpkin Pizza Sauce ~ Perfect for Autumn ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Family Of Murder-For-Hire Victim Testifies During Killer's Punishment Phase - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Family Of Murder-For-Hire Victim Testifies During Killer's Punishment Phase - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Concerns over shortage for new shingles vaccine - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Concerns over shortage for new shingles vaccine - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

South Florida hospitals gear up for another busy flu season - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> South Florida hospitals gear up for another busy flu season - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Watch for this when you have ongoing pain, discomfort in feet - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Watch for this when you have ongoing pain, discomfort in feet - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Real Madrid news: Santiago Solari in pole for permanent job after Julen Lopetegui sacking - Duration: 3:14.

 Julen Lopetegui was given his marching orders on Monday after a disastrous tenure in the hot seat

 Real have lost five of their last seven games and are ninth in La Liga. But the final straw for Real bigwigs appears to have been El Clasico this weekend

 Los Blancos were battered 5-1 by arch-rivals Barcelona which has prompted Florentino Perez to take action

 Spanish daily Mundo Deportivo reckon Perez has a plan though. It's suggested Solari - who is currently in charge of Real's B team - could be given four games to impress

 Real face Melilla in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday and then Real Valladolid in La Liga on Saturday

 They then lock horns with Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League. It's suggested Solari's last chance could be against Celta Vigo on November 11

 Madrid had reportedly lined up Antonio Conte as a potential replacement for Lopetegui

 However, it now appears Real have cooled their interest in the former Chelsea chief

 Conte won the Premier League during his first season in the Premier League. But after an impressive debut campaign, the Italian struggled to galvanise his troops

 Having axed Lopetegui a Real statement confirmed Solari will be in the dugout against Melilla

 A club statement read: "The Board of Directors of Real Madrid CF, meeting today October 29, 2018, has agreed to terminate the contract that linked coach Julen Lopetegui with the club

 "This decision, adopted from the highest level of responsibility, aims to change the dynamics of the first team, when all the objectives of this season are still achievable

 "The Board of Directors understands that there is a great disproportion between the quality of the staff of Real Madrid, which has eight players nominated for the next Golden Ball, something unprecedented in the history of the club, and the results obtained to date

 "The club thanks Julen Lopetegui and all his technical team for their effort and work and wishes them the best in their professional career

 "He will be provisionally replaced by Santiago Solari, who will lead the first team starting tomorrow, Tuesday

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét