Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

I would be honest to tell you,

the day Glad came running to me with tears in her eyes

and said what's going to happen to me.

That day I died.

She was eight years old when I first saw her,

I used to play footy with her brother,

she was with a bunch of girls

and I knew that she use to be watching me.

I really didn't pay any attention to her...

Until that special day, she had this a-line dress on.

BANG

I just fell in love with this beautiful girl absolutely.

But I remember the day when it was finally diagnosed

and she came to me after a

five hour very very difficult test

that proved that she had Alzheimers and she

came to me with tears rolling down her face, whats going to happen to me

I just threw my arms around her and I said you'll always be with me.

My life would now be lived for her needs not for me.

I immediately turned to God saying

well we're going to have to do this together

Because God is the source of this love

and we know that the sickness and

suffering that have come into the world.

A lot of them are man induced

so I don't put God into that picture at all.

I see that God is love and he showed us this love

by sending Jesus.

So that we could really have that beautiful relationship

of knowing God and being one with God throughout our lives.

I don't ever feel stressed by it in fact I get enormous joy

and pleasure looking after her.

Love compels me to do what I do.

The Bike chair we made, it took us awhile to get it right but once we get it right it just

absolutely liberated us to go almost anywhere.

It was very funny when my daughter

cheekily gave her a tiara and I put it on her bike helmet.

Initially Glad used to ride along and do the royal wave

and call out to people Yahoo, Yahoo...

And than people would say to her oh look at this I love the tiara,

and I would say she's my princess and I'm her William.

We've proved again and again in these fifty years or more that

we've been married that God loves us, and he cares for us he's protected us provided for us.

And what more would you want from God that He gives me the strength and

health I have that enables me to care for her.

And I think if we had a world and a community

where people were loving with the love of God, it sounds a bit like heaven doesn't it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét