Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

ONF AT DINNER

*J-US FILMING* You are gonna try?

*Hyojin who promised not to eat after 6pm* JUS: What time is it now?

HJ: It's 5.35pm!

J: I'll confirm it.

HJ: It's 5.35pm!

U: No, it's 10.36pm now.

J: What do we have here?

You are just testing its taste?

Hyojin what are you doing?

HJ: I'm not doing anything.

Etion:You are eating it? Ahh just the salad?

Wyatt: Hyojin you are wrapping it with meat right?

Wyatt:No?

*Hyojin who's eating deliciously without knowing he's filmed*

HJ: It's so delicious.

J:What did you eat Hyojin?

HJ: Cabbages. I'm eatng salad now.

Ahh just salad?

It looks like there's smoke?

HJ: Ah nooo

the cabbage is hot.

HJ: There's red sauce (from the meat) coming out? Yeah it's just cabbages!!

I'll teach you how to eat deliciously. Take this!

It will be very delicious like this.

Bulgogi, kimchi, wild greens

put here, then chives.

lastly, pickle!

And also onion!

onion

then, like this

there's no rice? Borrow me some rice Laun.

There's rice now. Don't put too much in here.

Eat it in one go!

J-us: Thanks we get it now, Mr Diet!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] ONF LIGHTS OFF Now Is 5.35PM VJ J-US - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Predicting Stock Moves: Is it Possible? // Brownian Motion in Finance - Duration: 8:47.

Predicting Stock Moves: Is it Possible? // Brownian Motion in Finance with David Moadel

hey everybody welcome to looking at the markets this is a pretty cool picture

here can you see it it's a bunch of random movements it's a dot moving all

over the place just randomly it's pretty cool I got this off of Wikipedia if you

go to Wikipedia and type in Brownian motion which is what we're gonna be

talking about today and randomness the randomness in science and math and the

randomness in the stock market it's pretty cool page you might want to check

it out just type Brownian motion into Wikipedia

here's another one check that out look at all those dots moving all over the

place randomly that's called Brownian motion it's a good term to know I want

to see another one here we go that's all right off of the Wikipedia

page look at that bouncing all off of each other there's no way to predict the

movements of all those little dots they just go wherever they go so let's talk

about Brownian motion and how it applies and how it can make you a better stock

trader and investor not just stocks options crypto currencies Forex

commodities whatever it is it all applies so what is this Brownian motion

it refers to either the physical phenomenon that minut little particles

immersed in a fluid move around randomly like those pictures we just saw or for

math people it's the mathematical models used to describe those random movements

so it's in science it's in math Brownian motion was discovered by the biologist

Robert Brown back way back in 1827 and while Brown was studying pollen

particles floating in water under a microscope he observed those little

minut particles in the pollen grains executing a jittery random motion kind

of like maybe like this right or maybe more like this or like this whatever it

is and for you math people out there if

you'd like to see the the geometric Brownian motion the formula there it is

it's okay if you don't understand it that's fine you don't have to but there

it is if your internet or you can just google it the mathematical theory of

Brownian motion has been applied in contexts ranging far beyond the movement

of particles in fluids mathematicians generally agree that stock markets the

foreign exchange markets commodity markets and bond markets follow Brownian

motion where assets are changing continually over very small intervals of

time and the asset prices are being altered by random amounts in other words

they're constantly moving small amounts pretty much randomly now let me give you

my thoughts on that really quickly is it really random stock price

movements I guess if somebody was god-like and

they could know everything that was going on in every investors brain and

they could know every political situation going on and they could know

what every every sentiment every thought everything though with all the factors

maybe it's not random to somebody who's omniscient and all-knowing theoretically

speaking but for us humans since we cannot know

everything that's going on then it is random to us I think it's relatively

random even if it's not absolutely random that's how I feel about it so as

as far as we're concerned for all intents and practical purposes yeah

since we're not omniscient it is pretty random I think at least in the

short-term and that's what they're talking about with Brownian motion

they're talking about the very small very short-term moves the options market

generally agrees on this as well that's why options prices which are calculated

using the black Scholes model you can google that and the black Scholes model

includes geometric Brownian motion in other words option

prices factor in a certain amount of randomness in other words a lack of

knowing where stock prices will go in the future all right

so options the options market knows this they know that the short term movements

in the future are random pretty much so yeah in other words option prices factor

in a certain amount of that randomness to put it another way

both mathematicians and the options market agree that people cannot predict

the direction of the market or an individual stock they know that but

beginners in the stock market or options market cryptocurrency markets and so on

don't usually know this beginners tend to think that there is someone out there

who can predict where a stock option cryptocurrency whatever is going to go

in the short term whether it's a minute from now an hour from now tomorrow next

week whatever all right so I want you to get out of that beginner mindset if

you're in it right now if you think there's somebody out there who knows

where a stock is going to go or a cryptocurrency you know currency pair or

commodity whatever if you believe that there's somebody out there that knows

where it's gonna go in the very short term in the next hour or day or even

week for that matter I would recommend that you go back and study Brownian

motion really look look at those dots and understand that mathematicians know

it seasoned traders and investors know it most of them I hope the options

market knows it and the options market is very sophisticated and they have a

lot more resources and data than you and I do

so think about Brownian motion think about randomness understand it and that

doesn't mean that it's all random over the long term the S&P 500

for example has a tendency to go upwards over time so that's why I say in the

short term it's random over the long term did you know that if you had bought

the S&P 500 stocks at any point in history of the stock market in the u.s.

20 years later you would have made a profit okay so no matter when you bought

it even at the worst possible time right before a crash so over the long term yes

it goes up so it's not completely random otherwise it wouldn't predictably go up

over any 20-year period that you choose so the stock market I believe it has

randomness in the short term but an upward bent or an upward tendency over

the long term it's random with an upward upward skew if you will but as far as

trying to predict in the next hour what's going to happen in the next

minute and the next day forget it and I'm not gonna try to sell you that and

I'm not interested in somebody trying to sell me that alright hope I gave you

something deep to think about some deep thoughts here Brownian motion check it

out google it you'll be glad you did it if you want some help with any of this

stuff putting together a trading or investing plan you can contact me email

David Modell at gmail.com if you like this video if it made you think go ahead

and hey leave a comment give it a thumbs up on the video there and feel free to

subscribe I'd really appreciate it if you did that thanks a lot I'll talk to

you again soon

For more infomation >> Predicting Stock Moves: Is it Possible? // Brownian Motion in Finance - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

America's most terrifying killer is... elderly | 22 Minutes - Duration: 1:35.

This Halloween.

Mike Myers is back after 40 years.

Ahhhhh! Not again!

The chilling killer returns after 40 years, which would make him a senior citizen now I guess.

Noooooooo!

You ok?

You seem like you're in a little bit of pain there.

Oh you have back issues, well we're not getting any younger, are we?

Ahhhhhh!

40 years is a long time, maybe too long.

Hello? I'm calling from the Myers house. I have a confused senior in the house.

He doesn't live here no, he used to live here as a boy.

He's confused.

Now, now, don't be like that.

Now, now, now, shhhhhh. Drink your tea.

Halloween, the chilling story of a confused senior that shows up at the house he grew

up in by mistake.

American health care is terrifying.

In theatres now.

For more infomation >> America's most terrifying killer is... elderly | 22 Minutes - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

This is embarrassing, but a true representation of my life. - Duration: 10:15.

I mean I wish this was real time so you guys could be like you got this girl

it has been raining like crazy every dang day we have her State Fair going on

I don't think they're making a profit it seems like every weekend it's been rainy

now there's like flash floods at least I think it's somewhat calmed down but I

mean I like nobody could go in the right hand lane because there was too much

traction with the puddles it was too dangerous but on the plus side I'm here

at I declare I've been here before I think I've taken you guys with me and

we're gonna celebrate Jordans a little belated birthday so I'm excited I just

went past Austin and he pointed like oh like he knew a spot well the spots I

guess it kind of works but I feel like this is his car it was kind of in my

spot like you guys but I made it in it took three attempts Here I am I declares

kind of boho so I'm definitely doing a little bit of purple and orange today

and then look at my rain boots is it really dorky that I have my socks

showing I feel like it's fine like that just because it's all about owning it

when you do dorky things like with socks and stuff

the party already under Michael Jordan

yes everybody ready for food

this is what I want to know how do you guys expect to make friends when you

angrily bark at people hmm I see some candy yeah I think they want me to eat

this candy that's why I was put out to

poppies poppies what is this okay that's a toy that's a stapler and these little

cups is that Bobby's poppies No so now I've had Kamali which you guys

have seen before but this time I am with Olivia and then

her friend is in town jazz and they're going Austin City Limits he's all techie

so he has like a trowel he's got the iPhone he has like the

setup so I'll probably see really good pictures when I friend him on Facebook

afterward and Olivia is just excited for the music portion she's very

free-spirited so I think they're gonna have an awesome time I'm going to hear

about it later because I stay home I don't look I don't like out see the

thing is Olivia was talking about me going but I really don't like the heat

and being weathered and mosquitos and just not having music blasting my ears

so I wasn't about that but I was inviting with jabs in Deep Ellum pretty

bobbing

it's pretty poppin there's some dress-up there's some light I think it's pretty

good it kind of feels like a Friday I guess they celebrated Thirsty Thursday a

lot better but here it is we're deciding where to go we do not know do we try

that place awesome and that was not bad

so we got kicked out we got kicked out well we didn't even get a chance to go

with his because jazz is wearing sweat he's trying to dress like an influencer

and it's just not working for him so we had to go to a gift shop or go somewhere

else well we were denied I like the aesthetic

lots of stuff

don't mind me just dancing in the drive-through

x+ 4.5 the cuteness oh okay well sometimes they just want to sleep

somewhere comfy and that's what happened she just sleep someone what was bad was

when I lost my snake

it's a face mask it goes on really weird anyway I'm about to refresh my page to

see if I've reached a total of four hundred thousand video views just give

me a little bit more time

we're gonna check out we're gonna see

mom left and I don't have a whole lot of chores to do should be filming my main

channel video stuff but figured instead I'm just gonna tan and chill with mama

duck she's still on the eggs it does take a few weeks so I think you know it

makes sense because it just turned March and I think it's you know when it gets a

little closer to April the babies will happen maybe I'll try to film okay so I

went for a confident outfit and I'm gonna see if I can get you guys let me

put you down okay so this is what I'm wearing it's pretty casual I mean I

guess I'm kind of showing off my curves but I kind of don't care maybe this is a

girl thing that kind of feels good to just rock it you know um but yeah I'm

ready like I got this you know I mean I wish this was in real time so you guys

could be like you got this girl but I believe that's what you're

thinking some people made jokes like oh it's

gonna happen like what's gonna happen and I really don't foresee this

happening I can just see myself being on a better page so let's get serious guys

yes

For more infomation >> This is embarrassing, but a true representation of my life. - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Is Scared to Leave Daughter for Long Stretches of Time: 'I Don't Want Her to Forget Me' - 24 - Duration: 5:46.

 Cardi B wants to stay by her daughter's side as much as possible — out of fear that 3-month-old Kulture Kiari may not remember her

 "I don't want to miss nothing from my baby," the "I Like It" rapper, who welcomed her first child in July with husband Offset, says in this month's PEOPLE en Español cover story

"I read that babies forget people so quick; I don't want her to forget me. I don't want her thinking that somebody else is her mom; I want her to love me as her mom

"  Cardi's desire for quality time with Kulture led her to back out of Bruno Mars' 24K Magic World Tour

"I want to be the one that when she cries, I'm the one that stops her from crying

Seriously," Cardi, 26, continues. "Being a week away, it would just drive me insane

"  Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter

 In July, Cardi announced her decision about the tour on social media. "I thought that after giving birth to my daughter that 6 weeks would be enough time for me to recover mentally and physically," she wrote

 "I also thought that I'd be able to bring her with me on tour, but I think I underestimated this whole mommy thing," Cardi added at the time

 When Cardi does need to leave home, she has multiple babysitters to turn to. "[When she's] with my grandmother or with my mother, I balance it out because everybody gets tired," Cardi explains to PEOPLE en Español

"I don't like going to sleep and leaving them with the responsibility of my baby because I know they just as tired as me

Same way I wanna sleep, they wanna sleep."  Kulture's upbringing will be different from Cardi's

 "She's gonna be raised in a big mansion. She's most likely gonna get whatever she wants from me and her dad, but I also want her to be humble," says the Bronx native, who once had a gig as a stripper

 "So, yes, I will be taking her to her cousin's, her grandmother's house, and I would like her to see how the people in my community live

I would like for her to be humble, for her to want to share, for her not to be snobby," Cardi continues

"I want her at least to speak four languages: Spanish, English, French and I'm really loving Italian

I love how those people talk!"  "I'm very proud of my Hispanic heritage," she notes

 The cover story comes after Cardi called out Nicki Minaj, 35, in 10 separate expletive-filled Instagram videos posted on Monday

Cardi's clips were posted just hours after Minaj spoke about their ongoing conflict in the latest episode of her Queen Radio show on Apple Music's Beats 1

 Cardi's sister Hennessy Carolina recently claimed in a since-deleted Instagram post that Minaj leaked the "I Like It" rapper's phone number, which led to threatening messages about baby Kulture

"After my sister showed those text messages, look what you do. You go on Twitter and start liking s—, endorsing that type of nasty ass f—— behavior

Bitch you're f—— sick in the head," Cardi said in the sixth video.  Cardi and Minaj's exchange on Monday, comes seven weeks after videos of their now-infamous New York Fashion Week brawl were posted online

One clip showed Cardi charging at someone. In a different video, Cardi can be heard screaming "say some s— about my daughter [Kulture] again

"  "Cardi walked towards Nicki and all of a sudden Cardi started screaming something about her child," a source told PEOPLE

"She was yelling, 'Bitch you feisty. Bitch don't talk s— about my child' at Nicki

"  The source also revealed Cardi "threw her shoe because she couldn't get through" to Minaj who "was there with eight or nine bodyguards

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét