Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

in case you're new everyone at my school JUULs

JUUL has taken over the world I

have given in because I want to know

what the hype is about

yo what is going on guys today's video is

gonna be a JUUL sesh we got the mango

pod the cool cucumber fruit medley creme brulee

because that sounds fancys and I like that

it tastes great

well if you want a head rush definitely

the JUUL my god bro that gave me the biggest nic

buzz I think i need to lay down the JUUL challenge you

gotta hit this thing as many times as

you can

we're doing the JUUL hot box and saying

nic buzz challenge ya dig

I got some accessories JUUL wraps type in charging

case for JUUL Rolo Badge Sorin Drop Dosist Fit Kit

this one is watermelon it is literally so good

[Music]

[Music]

For more infomation >> Is JUUL getting a new generation addicted to nicotine? - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main Hindi Old Is Gold Hard Mix - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main Hindi Old Is Gold Hard Mix - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

New mammogram is less painful and more accurate - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> New mammogram is less painful and more accurate - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

What is quality vs quantity of nutrition? - Duration: 1:48.

Hey Guys! I appreciate you tuning in for this episode of the mental minute. Today,

I'm going to be giving you part one of Jared's top 10 nutritional guidelines

that you could use going forward. I want you to throw everything that you've ever

thought about nutrition out the window: food pyramid, low-fat, low-sugar, throw it

all out the windows. We're gonna look at things differently. Number one: eat well

for tomorrow, not specifically just for today. What do I mean by that is that

what you eat today is going to affect not only you, but your future generations

to come. Think about that. Secondly, improve your health even when you're

healthy. Let's say you just ran a marathon or you won a bodybuilding

contest, you think that you're in the best physical shape of your life. Focus on

improving your mental health: think positively or focus on gratitude. Number

three: quality versus quantity, a donut... an apple. Now you cansee they're both about the

same size, but you know the quality of the Apple is significantly better than the

donut, right? Number four: increase the nutritional density of foods. Look at

maybe chia seeds or something to pack more nutrients in the foods that

you eat. Number five: reduce toxins. What do I mean by that? Get a natural

cleaner or make your own, learn how to do that. Hey guys, did you enjoy the video?

Hopefully, you learned something in the past 60 seconds that you can take with

you on your daily treks through life, but here's the thing, it's the end of the

video, so you're either glutton for punishment or you want to see some sort

of mistakes. Speaking of mistakes, I guess this is a

good time to say if you didn't like the video, comment below and let me know if

there's something that you didn't like and tell me how I can improve. But

if you did, hit the like button or comment or share. Now this next screen is

going to give you all the social media stuff, as well as a couple of other

recommendations on videos that I put up. Click and learn. Have a great day folks

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét