Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

Are you searching for something you can't quite put your finger on what I know

that feeling I was there back in 2014 searching for

that something not sure what all I knew was I'd had enough of the way my life

was going I saw that I was going to keep treading the same path for many many

more decades being purposeless lost in life not really enjoying it while

searching I found something and it's been the catalyst that has totally an

athlete's changed my life and improved my life

if you ain't read and click the link and then some more now if you'd really like

to hear all now keep watching in August 2014 I found a community of

like-minded people and awakened songs they reminded me of who I was meant to

be they reminded me that I am whole complete and perfect in all the

imperfect ways the twist is at the education provided by the communities

based around digital marketing skills I know with a large emphasis on life

skills a mindfulness on knowing who you are and what your mission is and how to

find it and how to implement it I found out how to live the life my soul desired

I needed a balance of heart based and mind based knowledge I saw that with my

heart and mind and balance working as a team I could have life my soul desired a

life of time freedom and our level abundant to allow me to have what I

needed when I needed it and as often as I needed it but how yeah without having

to stress about how that would happen I'll be able to live my life purpose

each and every day as I listen to the education and implemented it the

constraints of the past three decades in the corporate world fell off my

shoulders like the massive anchor chains of a ship launching out to sea my heart

softened and it took its rightful place about being in charge of my life of my

mind my constant worrying thoughts of feelings through my body of anxiety

slowly left me and now I feel free and have unconditional love for myself my

life and all those I interact with the process taught me how to Remember Who I

am and now I follow my soul's path I want

to share this with you to you to remember who you truly are and have what

you desire this is a digital education system designed to educate you so that

you can run your own online business however it's firmly based on a solid

mindset training because mindset empowers you to be your full true

amazing self so come and join us on this amazing adventure awakening yourself

let's awaken your inner entrepreneur and true self as one of my mental says

entrepreneur journey is truly a spiritual awakening click the link come

and join the community awaken yourself to your ultimate life come on click the

link and I'll see you very soon oh yeah well I remember if you act very

quickly you can join it on a 30-day free trial there's no credit card required to

register just your name email address and you can see for yourself how amazing

the digital marketing and mindset training is I'm a product of the

education and I now run a mindfulness coaching business a marketing business

that resells all some education courses like that one I'm talking about now

and I've recently moved into energy work with horses and pets so follow a link

and I can also share with you on that pace of testimonials from other students

you'll be able to hear about the curriculum which contains in excess of

six the half hours of modules so course you can take the education to yourself

and run at your own pace anyway enough from me click the link and I'll see you

very soon see ya bye

For more infomation >> What Are You Searching For In Your Life, Freedom, Love, Purpose - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 608 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Beauty is the Beast

This must be coming guess I win

Hello

You're in my garden. I insist you tell me first a Princess Charlotte of Isleworth

Are you sure you're all right? No

What's wrong

Maybe I can help no one can help me. You don't have to hide from me. It's okay. Come on out

Princess Charlotte, I am sadly but I am one I

promise you a big hairy beast

Then I started spinning and then I thought it sounds like you are cursed

I must have been. Oh, I just want to be myself again right away, but it was huge and hairy

And now everyone's trying to hunt me down

Where's your amulet? I used to have one just like it. It connects all the princesses who ever worn

It's my turn to help another princess. I'm not sure how yet, oh, is that what?

Usually when someone gets cursed it's because they did something bad then did anything unusual?

Happened today. So what did you save him? Well, no, of course

Goblin

Everyone knows they're just horrible beasts

I'm the most famous enchantress in Isleworth. He's a

Complan. Oh

Then I'm sorry now turn me back to normal. Only Princess Charlotte can undo the curse how

Friends with a goblin not just friends. Oh

Good, you should keep her I may have cursed you, but I'm still rooting for you

It's the only bad day I've ever had

But it oh right Sofia

Let's go because if there is a beast on the loose

I want to make sure she's all right bright red door looks like the one

So you should probably knock goblins are beasts. Well at the moment. So are you

Beastly that a goblin is afraid of me

I bet that's kind of how he felt when you turned him away this morning

Because if we are then maybe the curse will break. Yeah, then what am I going to do now?

Do you know what goblins like she likes parties? That's great. So

More like a picnic really a picnic with one exactly

Hmm

Better why you like tea towels tiny spoons

Bowls and bric-a-brac in seven kingdoms believe it or not. It's very sweet of you to share all this

Does this mean you would like to join me for a party? How about some tea? I was just really sore

Afraid

very badly

Well, it does look like a lovely little party

No, let's not jump to conclusion big once. Okay now

Elephant robes, but the handmaiden said she saw a hairy beast with the tape

Did you know that you both really love parties? I'm so sorry. Oh, don't be

You guys have so much in common already?

Excuse me and I bet you have lots more things in common, too

Okay you first this year sounds like the beginning of a beautiful me

Thank you

And you milady. Oh, it's um, like the princess. Well, it's been lovely to meet. Oh

Let me clean that for you. Now that I'm getting to know him. He's you know, we

Could use some more berries to preach food for free

And

sometimes

She's not in there. Let's take him in there if you won't talk to us

What's going on? The Royal Guards captured Morris now? You're right here. I was afraid

Maybe you can still go after them. It's too late now

Let Morris get captured to save myself

So I let him down and I'm probably going to be able it does to meet you

But don't give up we're going back. We found him your Majesties the Goblin who took the princess

Where is my daughter Kelly's ready to talk? Oh my goodness

I've got to do something wait, you can call out to your parents

What do I do Sofia could you make the choice for you is feeling right now that's what a true friend would do

That is not our daughter I

Treated Morris, like he didn't have any feelings at all and Morris deserves so much better

And I hope one day he can forgive me the honor would be all mine Princess, Charlotte

Thank you Morris Thank You Princess Charlotte will there be a Royal waltz yes

Oh, excuse me. There is one more person. I need to invite

I

Got nothing else on my schedule well, believe it or not

He turned into a beast you with a goblin. So did you help her I did?

You

Perfectly good nap ruined

Great no

Slobbering dog, ah, it's my little bunny having a bad day

Maybe a hug, you know, I'm not a hugger

Why do we have to drive so far to get to the best pillow shop in enchancia?

Wait forever. No pets allowed. Just point to whatever pillow you want and I'll get it

First a new pillow now a snack

That's teeth. Whoa. Well some of its not rotten. You are one handsome rabbit. Oh wow

It's when someone watches you with water and maybe a little tear free soap

Your life must be fantastic they gave me sour blueberries

I

Can't see

Time to go home clover princess Sofia's wait

Princess

Of course they can understand you silly and come back

the truth is

I'm great

Garbage

That way

You your play fetch I mean no

Can you can you get me out of here? Yeah. Thank you

I'm

Clover. Thanks a brand. Oh because I'm trying to get back to my castle

I'm glad to hear that clover. So then I'll leave it there. Um what happened to your ear?

Ouch these rocks like spikes the champion to my paws. These are the softest paws I've ever seen

Whoo-hoo you have your UNK. It's nature's padding

Clover you really are acting strange. Okay

And now it is

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 608 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Rio Ranch police provide tips for a safe Halloween - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Rio Ranch police provide tips for a safe Halloween - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

MOUKĪTĀBEN ~ Episode 4: Erotic Stories For Punjabi Widows (ft. Dark Mouki & Cookie) - Duration: 19:02.

For more infomation >> MOUKĪTĀBEN ~ Episode 4: Erotic Stories For Punjabi Widows (ft. Dark Mouki & Cookie) - Duration: 19:02.

-------------------------------------------

Eyes for the Job, Quick Bit: Key Fob Remote, with Chris Judge - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Eyes for the Job, Quick Bit: Key Fob Remote, with Chris Judge - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

BCET for Trauma - Duration: 1:49.

- People ask me about BCET and trauma, and how can it help.

So, for people with trauma, feeling safe is learned,

it's not something that is intrinsic or automatic

like it is for people who haven't had significant trauma.

So, in BCET it's excellent for learning how to stay present

in the light of the triggers.

So, it creates a safe environment

for people to breathe in little bit by little bit

into the places that make them unable to stay present.

Because fundamentally, trauma prevents presence.

Whenever any kind of trigger to the trauma,

which can be so many daily things, comes up,

people with trauma who haven't

had a lot of therapeutic support,

they're not able to stay present,

and so the only choice is either to suppress, to distract,

and that reduces health in so many ways.

So, the other question people ask is,

okay, but if I were to do that therapy,

how do I know I'm not gonna get re-traumatized?

So, it's very gentle,

and it doesn't attempt to surpass your survivor self's

natural mechanisms that are so well-entrenched,

those very mechanisms that helped you survive your trauma.

We don't actively try to disengage them.

You know, we are just introducing new ways of being safe,

and as the container gets stronger,

then the need for those survivor skills will reduce.

But it has to be gradual,

and it has to come from a place of trust,

and through the body, and that's how we do it.

For more infomation >> BCET for Trauma - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Consumer Headlines for Oct. 31, 2018 - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Consumer Headlines for Oct. 31, 2018 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Print on any surface! REINER ink for all purposes! - Duration: 1:43.

The Company REINER offers through a wide range of marking equipment

for any imprint process the suitable ink cartridge.

Thanks to the marking technology of Reiner there is the possibility

to print also on non-absorbent material as metal and plastic.

For this we offer you jetStamp graphic 970.

For this we offer you jetStamp graphic 970. The MP ink is designed especially for printing on such material

The MP ink is designed especially for printing on such material

as it is quick drying and adheres on the material directly after printing on it.

If there should be printed also on glass

it's also possible with the MP4 ink.

Thanks to the wide range of inks it is also possible

to print on absorbent material with the ink cartridge P3-S.

Imprints with higher security requirements can be printed without any problems

with our quick drying invisible UV ink.

The imprint is only visible under a UV lamp. The speed-i-Jet 798 permits fast and easy printing

and is suitable for all absorbent materials thanks to the standard ink.

By means of the wide range of different inks

our marking solutions are applicable, versatile

and simplify the working process in your company.

REINER – Quality for your success

For more infomation >> Print on any surface! REINER ink for all purposes! - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Last day for Bob Jones Shoes - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Last day for Bob Jones Shoes - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Parenting Tips MINDFULNESS how to teach emotional intelligence for children (HIGH-LOW ROUTINE) - Duration: 4:44.

we want to be there for our kids

all the time

solve all their problems

encourage them to follow their dreams

so they can reach their full potential

I know you're all ready to sit down and talk through

whatever it is that they need help with.

But none of that's gonna happen...

if they just don't want to talk about it!

Lynn JT

Mindful Mamas Raising Tigers

so how can we get our kids to open up

and reveal that deepest darkest secrets?

well I'm going to share with you

my high-low routine

it's the latest addition to my bedtime routine

it's totally up to my conscious parenting game

and it's beautifully simple so you can implement this tonight!

Now, I love binging through a

good Netflix series and recently I found myself watching The Crossing

(but this one was terrible - really just don't go there)

but the show totally redeemed itself with a tiny throwaway scene where a father puts his son to bed.

It's sooooo sweet

it makes me want to cry

and vomit at the same time!

"What was your high today?" the father asked his son

and the two of them just talked about the high points from their day.

Then he asked "what was your low?"

and again the two of them talked through the low points of their day.

It's just brilliant!

a real daddy genius moment that just makes you go...

well I must have been on my period or something

but this seemed totally choked me up

and I implemented this into BB's bedtime routine

that very next night

and truthfully it's been nothing short of amazing.

Every evening now we do our high-low routine.

I hear things from her that I would never have known...

For example the other night I found out that my child's low was a casual comment that I'd made

that had really hurt her feelings...

at the time it happened baby hadn't actually responded

Truthfully I don't even remember that happening?

But there it was, laid out in front of me at bedtime.

and we were able to talk through how she felt about it

WHY she was hurt

WHAT she wished had been different

and there my window was open for repair and forgiveness.

Then I could share with her that that was my low: realising that I had hurt her feelings.

And at the same time it was my high because I got to fix it!

YAY! And it is a YAY!

Because we created a routine where Bibi gets to express herself, to process things.

Sometimes her lows are things from school that she doesn't know how to

handle so we talk through it, write a script and give her the solution

This simple routine has helped me realize that my baby's confidence had at one point

taken a serious nosedive...

because "Emma" a girl at nursery was mocking the way she drew butterflies

(which was her favorite thing to draw at the time)

We talked about her honest feelings

OK, you're not gonna get big words out of a little kid,

but it won't be too hard to recognize self-doubt, anxiety and shame

Then we corrected her emotional processing and gave her the

"Well that's your opinion" script.

It made her smile and we role-played it until she was totally confident that:

1. Emma is totally entitled to her opinion

2. but Emma's opinion is not something that she or mummy values highly at all

3. in fact mummy's opinion is that her butterflies are beautiful

4. and last but not least my baby's own opinion is all that matters when it comes to her own art so.

Now when my child finds herself in a similar situation,

she has a template, she has a thought process, a script she can use

all thanks to this mindfulness hi-low routine!

Getting closure on the day's crazy events just isn't a skill were born with

YOU, my lovely mindful mama, are the one who can give her closure

so she can get the restful nightmare free sleep she needs.

When she wakes in the morning she has a clean slate, the hurts from the day before I'll wiped away,

and hearing about the highs... it's amazing to hear about the best moments of your child's day.

Ask for more and they'll draw you into their magical world!

like when a teacher complimented her work, when johnny farted during yoga class...

Sometimes her high is just that I let her have an extra sweet after tea. (she's four years old after all!)

if I ever forget, she's the one who reminds me even though I've already switched off the lights!

It can be as short or as long as you want it to be.

It's a wonderful way to connect with your child on a daily basis.

What I'm really trying to do is establish an open connection.

For myself I'm practicing to first listen to her

without judgment

to learn who she really is inside.

As she grows up I want her to know that I am the person she can go to.

That she can trust me and talk to me

There will come a day when she won't need a mother as much as she'll need a friend

and she won't have to turn to anyone else because you're already here!

That trust, that friendship, that bond, it doesn't happen overnight

but I think this is a really nice way to start building it

because you blink and they are teenagers!

and like momma terminators from the future we are traveling back in time

to the present moment to crush those seeds of teenage angst before they even develop!

in the most tactful gentle way I mean of course!

so make sure to down all my parenting top tactics checklist collection! Use the link below!

I know you're excited about this one!

and I bet you can't wait to test it out tonight!

Let me know how you get on in the comments.

Thanks for watching, liking and sharing

SUBSCRIBE for more conscious parenting tips

mindfulness tips, growth mindset and

how to teach emotional intelligence for children.

For more infomation >> Parenting Tips MINDFULNESS how to teach emotional intelligence for children (HIGH-LOW ROUTINE) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean court's decision to order Japanese company to pay for forced labor could affect.. - Duration: 2:05.

it took 13 years for South Korea's Supreme Court to rule on the forced

labor by a Japanese company during World War two attention now shifts to what

will happen to similar lawsuits pending in court chase Young has the full story

13 years after lawsuit for damages was filed against Nippon Steel in Sumitomo

medal at the Seoul Central District Court in 2005

South Korea's Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday the Japanese company paid

compensation of roughly 90,000 u.s. dollars to the four victims of forced

labor the rolling came after more than five years of deliberation by the

highest court wool the rulings outcome affects similar lawsuits according to

the Korean Bar Association out of 14 lawsuits against Japanese company filed

by force laborers two complaints against Mitsubishi Heavy Industries are pending

at the top court the Supreme Court's ruling is the first of its kind on

forced labor during Japan's colonial rule it will have a direct effect on

future rulings on similar lawsuits the Japanese government had argued and still

contends that the 1965 agreement concerning the settlement of problems in

regard to property and claims and economic cooperation terminates

individuals rights to file independent damages suits and in the past the South

Korean government has taken similar view to Tokyo but experts point a different

approach taken by Japan's Supreme Court

according to Japan's Supreme Court individuals rights are not terminated

they're alive but just unable to be realized through a court trial experts

say this means the Japanese government the company in question should

compensate the victims out of respect for humanitarian principles

neither the Japanese nor South Korean government has heated much attention to

the Japanese Supreme Court remarks in their discussions over forced labor

shortly after the ruling Japanese foreign minister taro kono said Japan

could potentially detect a forced labor case to the International Court of

Justice but a tribunal there can convene without the consent of South Korea

Chesham Arirang news

For more infomation >> S. Korean court's decision to order Japanese company to pay for forced labor could affect.. - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Lauren's List: Tips For Getting Rid Of Leftover Halloween Candy - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Lauren's List: Tips For Getting Rid Of Leftover Halloween Candy - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

The 10 Best Places to live in Quebec, Canada for 2018 - Duration: 9:43.

Quebec is the largest province in Canada by land area and the second largest by population.

The province is known for its breathtaking geography that is characterized by mountains,

valleys, forests, and maritime views.

The towns and villages that are scattered throughout the landscape contain the province's

rich history and gives insight into its past and present architecture.

Quebec a vibrant multicultural province often referred to as "la belle province".

With a population of 8.2 million people, here are some of the best cities to live in Quebec

as determined by MoneySense.

Here are 10 best places to live in Quebec for 2018 in Canada

10. Chambly.

Chambly is located in southern Quebec along the Chambly Basin.

It is an agricultural market center for cash-crops, dairy, and fruits.

The city has several historic sites including Fort Chambly National Historic Park and a

collection of 18th and 19th-century buildings.

Chambly is one of the wealthiest cities in Quebec.

An average household income is approximately $94,000 while the unemployment rate is below

5%.

Residents enjoy low property tax rate of only 2%.

There are over ten hospitals that serve a population of approximately 30,000 people.

The diverse manufacturing sector is a major source of employment for both local and immigrants.

The development of Chambly Canal has also made it a preferred tourist destination.

9. Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures.

From the air, you might dismiss Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures as a simple bedroom community because of its

proximity to the busy Quebec City.

However, this small community is one of the best places to live not only in Quebec but

also in Canada.

The city's business park has access to the port and rail line.

It has about 150 businesses which employ about 20,000 people.

The city's median household income of $117,000 is among the highest in the country while

the unemployment rate is below 2%.

Apart from the economy and income, residents also have easy access to health care.

Its proximity to Quebec City ensures that residents can have easy access to more facilities

like schools and recreational facilities.

8. Mont-Saint-Hilaire.

The city of Mont-Saint-Hilaire is a small town down a hill located in the region of

Monteregia in southern Quebec.

It is named after Mont-Saint-Hilaire, an isolated hill measuring 1,358 feet high.

The city has a population of approximately 19,000 people.

The residents of the town are some of the wealthiest people in province, boasting of

an average household income of over $115,000.

The average unemployment rate is only 4.9% while the unemployment rate is only 4.9%.

Residents of Mont-Saint-Hilaire also have access to great healthcare with approximately

2.3 doctors per 1,000 people.

7. Saint-Constant.

Saint-Constant is situated on the south shores of Montreal in southwestern Quebec.

It has a population of approximately 29,000 people.

In 2017, the city was declared the fourth-best place to start a family through a study conducted

MoneySense.

Saint-Constant City focuses on providing the best services to its residents through local

government, thanks to the transparent administration and advanced technology.

The city offers a dynamic urban living due to the suburban train station and easy access

to public transport.

People living in Saint-Constant can also enjoy nature in the parks and along the riverbed.

Other basic amenities in the city include seven schools and several early childhood

centers, ice rinks, and places for doing business.

6. Boucherville.

Boucherville is a suburb of Montreal located on the South Shores of Saint Lawrence River.

It was established as a parish in 1667 by Pierre Boucher of whom the city is named after.

The city has a population of over 40,000 people and about 16,500 dwellings.

Boucherville is a relatively busy town with several activities going on.

The industrial park which covers an area of approximately 7 square kilometers hosts 575

businesses which have provided employment to over 23,000 people.

The average household income is about $125,000.

Residents of Boucherville also enjoy low property rate at only 3% and have access to better

health services, making it one of the best places to live in Quebec.

5. Lévis.

Lévis City is located in eastern Canada on the shores of the Saint Lawrence River, just

opposite Quebec City.

The Old Quebec is linked with the Old Lévis by a ferry while the Western Lévis is connected

to Quebec City by Pierre Laporte and Quebec bridges.

Lévis is one of the best places to retire in Quebec because of its close proximity to

the province's capital.

The city also has great access to health care services with a higher doctor to residents'

ratio.

The low crime index of 40.26 makes it one of the safest places in Canada.

For recreation, one can enjoy golfing, biking, or visiting the museum.

4. Mont-Royal.

Mont-Royal, also known as Mount Royal, is an on-island suburban town situated on the

northwestern side of Mount Royal.

The town is completely surrounded by Montreal and has a population of over 20,000 people.

Mont-Royal boasts of an exceptional quality of life with people from every background

flocking the garden city.

The city is strategically placed at the center of the island of Montreal where one can enjoy

the succession of the delightful green space and the magnificent architecture.

The residents enjoy low property tax of 3% while the average household income is $191,671,

further boosting the quality of life.

Residents also enjoy recreational, cultural, and sporting activities.

3. Saint-Lambert.

Saint-Lambert is located on south shores of Saint Lawrence River.

It has a population of approximately 22,000 residents as per the 2016 census.

The city is divided into two sections; the Peville neighborhood and the original city.

Most of the city's economic activities take place along the Victoria Avenue, particularly

on the area between CN tracks and Riverside Drive where there are over 40 businesses.

Saint-Lambert is mostly a residential city with the daily life reflecting a tradition

of adhering to a balanced lifestyle.

Most people prefer to live in the city because of its charm, security, and the rich community life.

2. Westmount.

Westmount is a charming little city located at the center of the Island of Montreal.

It has a population of over 20,000 residents.

Its population is considered one of the wealthiest in the country.

The city of Westmount is not only defined by the distinctive architecture but also by

nature which consists of unspoiled woodland.

Although the city has a higher unemployment rate of 7.5%, the average household income

is one of the highest in Quebec at $240,205.

Housing is also relatively cheap with residents paying a monthly rent of about $1,500 for

a two-bedroom apartment.

1. Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville.

Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville is located at the foot of Mont Saint-Bruno, in southwestern

Quebec.

As of 2018, it had a population of slightly over 27,000 residents.

The city is well known for Mont Saint-Bruno which it was named after and a location for

a national park and ski facility.

Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville offers an exceptional lifestyle to its citizens.

It has a major mall with over 200 stores that provide shopping convenience.

Economically, the city boasts of an average household income of $118,951 and an unemployment

rate of below 4.9%.

Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville is also a safe city to live in with a crime rate of only

3,700 per 100,000 people.

For more infomation >> The 10 Best Places to live in Quebec, Canada for 2018 - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Autopsies planned for 3 shot in double homicide-suicide investigation - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Autopsies planned for 3 shot in double homicide-suicide investigation - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Safety Tips For Dogs | Dog Wellness | DogBoy's DogVlog - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Halloween Safety Tips For Dogs | Dog Wellness | DogBoy's DogVlog - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea preparing for foreign experts' visit to nuclear test site: S. Korea's spy agency - Duration: 1:52.

During today's parliamentary audit, the National Intelligence Service was under scrutiny.

Rival lawmakers questioned North Korea's movements,... as well as debated plans to transfer the agency's

investigation rights.

Kim Min-ji has the latest from the national assembly.

North Korea appears to be preparing for a possible visit by foreign experts to verify

the shutdown of its nuclear test site.

During a closed-door parliamentary audit,... rival lawmakers quoted the National Intelligence

Service as saying that there have been signs of preparations and intelligence-related activity,...

and that the North has been revamping accomodation facilities and the entrance near the Yeongbyeon

nuclear complex.

North Korea had said during the inter-Korean summit in September that it would be willing

to shut down Yeongbyeon... should the U.S. take corresponding measures.

In May, it demolished its nuclear test site at Punggye-ri in the presence of foreign journalists,...

and has torn down some of the missile launching facilities at Dongchang-ri.

Another topic of heated debate was reform of South Korea's spy agency... and the possibility

of transferring the power to investigate communist activities to another agency.

Reforming the NIS was one of key pledges of President Moon Jae-in as a way of preventing

the abuse of power in view of the illegal activities it was involved in under conservative

governments,... such as intervening in politics and monitoring civilians.

Currently, one proposal is give to the power to investigate communist activity to the police,...

but the opposition parties have been against the idea saying that the agency's main role

is to prevent and detect enemy espionage.

Rival lawmakers said that they're working on a deal to provide a grace period of three

years,... even if they write the change into law.

But some opposition lawmakers said if that's the case, then the actual amendment should

be pushed back for another three years as well,... or be carried out under the next

government.

NIS chief Suh Hoon said that he will consider the ideas and that his agency will do its

best in drafting a proposal.

Kim Min-ji, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> N. Korea preparing for foreign experts' visit to nuclear test site: S. Korea's spy agency - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Pregnant Meghan Markle dresses down for her final day of royal tour in New Zealand alongside husband - Duration: 3:41.

 Meghan Markle  and Prince Harry have reached the final day of their 16-day royal tour where they have visited Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand

 Throughout their trip, the expectant parents have been inundated with royal engagements - from opening and closing the Invictus Games, meeting government officials from the various countries, opening schools and universities and delivering educational speeches all whilst making time to meet as many of their loyal fans as possible

 During day four in New Zealand – which marks their last day of the tour – Meghan and Harry's schedule was no exception, jam-packed with visits and meetings before flying back to the UK

 After a morning visit to Te Papaiouru Marae where they were treated to a formal Powhiri – a Maori welcoming ceremony –  Meghan had an outfit change for a walk around Redwoods Tree Walk

Top Stories Meghan Markle ditches stilettos for slippers during last day of royal tour Pregnant Meghan Markle finally takes on Kate Middleton's maternity hack  Stepping into a casual ensemble for the woodland walk, 37 year old Meghan's blossoming baby bump – which she has proudly revealed in an array of outfits during the royal tour – was covered up

 Showing off her slender legs, the former Suits actress dressed in black jeans, a cosy puffa jacket and flat black pumps for the 30 minute stroll

 34 year old Harry dressed in his usual smart-casual get up, opting for a pair of beige chino trousers, a relaxed navy shirt which he unbuttoned at the top and brown lace up shoes

 Throughout their walk, the expectant parents put on a loved-up display whilst tightly holding each other's hands as they laughed and chatted away

Most Popular Joe Swash accidentally 'leaks' I'm A Celebrity line-up in massive blunder Emmerdale: Joe Tate makes contact with Debbie weeks after shock death Jennie McAlpine gives birth: Coronation Street star welcomes second child  Meghan and Harry will return to Auckland this evening, before departing for London tomorrow

 Indeed it's been a busy few weeks for the royals, after 76 engagements, four countries and a huge amount of traveling – beginning just days after they announced they were expecting

 The pair haven't stopped discussing the incredible news throughout the tour, with Meghan telling one royal fan she was doing "pretty well," but was suffering from tiredness – also telling a fellow mother she was "running on adrenaline

"   Prince Harry was also said to have recently revealed that Meghan's pregnancy was "taking its toll" while talking to an athlete at the Invictus Games in Australia last week

Top Stories Pregnant Meghan Markle wears £120 wellington boots in New Zealand Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle share a hidden talent – but what is it? Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hold hands in New Zealand's national park

For more infomation >> Pregnant Meghan Markle dresses down for her final day of royal tour in New Zealand alongside husband - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Humpty Dumpty Song for Children | Unstoppable Train | Super Fun Box - Duration: 20:24.

Poor Humpty Dumpty he is always falling down

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét