Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily May 1 2018

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ >> James: WHISKEY, AND DON'T

SKIMP.

>> LET'S BE LIKE WATER.

>> James: HUH?

NO WATER, WHISKEY.

>> NEVER A MASTER.

ALWAYS A STUDENT.

>> James: SURE, WHATEVER YOU SAY PAL.

FTC >> LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL

FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE.

WE ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT WE CAN LOSE THAN WHAT WE FEEL.

>> James: I FEEL FINE, ACTUALLY, SO YOU CAN LOSE

WHATEVER THIS IS.

>> I NO LONGER HAVE A MANAGER.

I CAN'T BE MANAGED.

>> James: LOOK, I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE.

OKAY I WAS DISCUSS -- >> WE ARE BOTH DRAGON ENERGY.

>> I'D LIKE TO MEET WITH TIM COOK.

I GOT SOME IDEAS.

>> YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH TRUMP, BUT THE MOB CAN'T MAKE ME

NOT LOVE HIM.

>> I WANT TO SEE A TOUR WITH NIKKI MINAJ AND CARDI B.

>> I'M NICE AT PING-PONG.

>> I'M NICE AT PING-PONG.

>> I'M NICE AT PING-PONG.

>> I'M NICE AT PING-PONG.

>> I'M NICE AT PING-PONG.

CHEERM >> James: WHAT IS THIS?

WHAT'S GOING ON?

THE MAN IN BLACK BET YOU'RE FEELING PRETTY SCARED, RIGHT?

>> James: YES!

>> CONFUSED.

>> James: YES!

>> DISORIENTED.

DISTURBED.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

EVERYTHING AROUND YOU IS MALFUNCTIONING.

>> James: YES, YES, YES.

>> WELL, THEN.

I SEE YOU'VE MET THE LOCALS.

WELCOME TO KANYE WESTWORLD.

For more infomation >> Kanye Westworld Is Malfunctioning - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Early Release Ubuntu 18.04, Docker CE is Not Supported Yet. How to Fix That! - Duration: 9:45.

Hello, Guys. Today, i want to try Docker

In my previous video, i have installed Docker on Ubuntu 16.04

i am using ubuntu 18.04

Currently, docker ce is not yet supported

on ubuntu 18.04 stably

Docker ce is under development state

for Ubuntu 18.04 (edge release)

it is not necessary to upgrade Ubuntu 16.04

to Ubuntu 18.04 especially for server

until docker officially supports Ubuntu 18.04

But ta, i have to install docker ce

for my Ubuntu 18.04

for further references, check out their website

for example, docker community edition features

Docker ce supports mac, windows, and linux variance

For stable release, minimum version is ubuntu Trusty (14.04) then Xenial

16.04, and lastly Ubuntu 17.10

for Ubuntu 18.04, we install Docker ce

using Ubuntu Artful 17.10 repository

Of course, this is still working trick

I am using visual studio code

this is my note on how to install Docker

actually, i already added artful repository on ubuntu 18.04

what you should do is

cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

and add like this in docker.list

use bionic if docker ce is supported on ubuntu

change artful

i cant save because

user permission

next, add

apt-key

and add that in terminal

i don't do this because i already did that

next, sudo apt update

last not least, sudo apt install docker-ce

installation is just straight forward

and the check with command docker

for docker version, use docker -v

ok, docker is

working just fine

now, we can use docker

on ubuntu 18.04

That's it from me, guys

don't forget to subscribe on my channel

and ask me

in comment section below

bye....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét