Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Most Insanely Overloaded Vehicles Ever

For more infomation >> Most Insanely Overloaded Vehicles Ever | Last One is Hilarious - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

SPOCTOR THEORY IS INNOCENT | RANT - Duration: 6:46.

aha hey? y'all know about spoctor theory right? and you probably hate him

if you don't know the truth what exactly happened.

i'll explain it a bit further in this video,

so i know some people probably wont listen to me cause you know,

im the one that raided birdies discord server here aren't i?

and pentagrin, youre fucking dumb

So atari and pentagrin made video about spoctor, you all watched that right?

now everyone was bandwagoning same screenshots, same exact shit.

just take a look at spoctor theory rants and you'll see its all the same shit

now people are saying how hes a CHILD PREDATOR and was SEXUALLY HARRASING that girl

you know, hes a child himself, he was 16 when that happened and the other gal was about 13 right?

so fucking 2 years difference of high school

and did she really seemed like she was, y'know

not comfortable

she seemed pretty cool with it

atari was mentioning something about how spoctor said that that girl and him

should get together and that her boyfriend DOESNT need to know, but, but wheres the proof?

he sent nudes? but wheres the proof, and what was that girls reaction?

he asked her to send a bit more detailed nudes? whats the rest of the screenshot

after she said she isn't comfortable?

wheres the proof gal?

ah welp anyhow, ataris video is unlisted, like and dislike ratio are hidden, and comments are disabled now

because oh she just couldn't take the criticism

pentagrin deleted her channel, and our victim card, stories, also deleted her channel,

speaking of stories, you know these screenshots? ya know, these ones

that made everyone hate Spoctor

well you wouldnt believe

look at this

just let it sink a bit

hey, that makes sense dosent it

all the screenshots, y'know

yeah, does that seem like she isnt enjoying it

yeah I don't think she's really you know being abused here I know what are they

talking about but she's taking pretty cool

now yeah... does she look uncomfortable to you?

i dont think so

and on his twitter, spoctor said

and

yeah you see he's sorry and and was explaining stuff

now some people say that screenshots were edited too, most of them,

we aren't sure of that, not yet, the skype ones,

now don't attack me, thats just whats been flowing around now

now when spoctor said

yeah and wheres the rest of the screenshot here?

no? o k

now people are saying spoctor was 16 and was asking for lewd stuff of his oc

yeah he was, but hes was just a 16 year old boy, a minor yeah

that wasn't really nice of him and good of him to do but he was just a boy whos

fun on the Internet yeah it wasnt a smart thing to do but no

need to fucking kill him for art I mean come on who doesn't like lewd stuff

of their oc and some people were attacking spoctor or for using a voice changer, okay?

and? what's wrong with using voice changer I also used it on my video on that

fucking feminist because that voice matches my oc and he used it because his

oc, spoctor, lizard man, is a tough man and it matches his personality

and for his persona, spatic tech, blue lizard boi, he uses his normal voice for that

because it matches characters personality. was anyone attacking stories

like that because she had a voice changer. oh by the way stories is 14

and pentagrin is a retard for believing the stories is 8 he made a

whole video about that situation

For more infomation >> SPOCTOR THEORY IS INNOCENT | RANT - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

Stelter: Trump's anti-media statement is troubling - Duration: 8:13.

For more infomation >> Stelter: Trump's anti-media statement is troubling - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

✿Little Miku✿ ♥World is Mine♥ ✪English Subs✪ - Duration: 4:15.

Say I'm the best and bow to your princess #1

You should know I get my way, all morning, noon, night and, day...

Okie?

✿Little Miku✿ ♥World is Mine♥

Starting at 1, make sure you notice my hair, It changes a lot, yes, so does what I wear

And number 2, take a look at the shoes I choose each day Yeah please, thanks!

Number 3, remember every time you gotta speak Only answer in a "YES" or triple it to three

Now you understand, so hurry up and take me by the hand Before I get mad

Now you see, I'm really not hard to please but I need what I need

And need you, to open up your heart and find How really super cute I am inside ♥

Say I'm the best and bow to your princess #1

You should notice me everyday No messing around cause I hate to wait

Make way for me, the only girl that stands above the best

Now before the rest, I'm dying for a bite of something sweet! So bring it here to me

Get real? You mean I'm way too cute for real life Truly and never forget that- hey! 'Nother thing!

You really can't go and ignore me when I'm talking- like that

Oh! Did I forget? I want a horse that's milky white, well really it's a need He'll only come to me

Now you understand, you better kneel down and repeat "You're my princess" on beat

Now you see, I'm really not hard to please but I need what I need

And maybe I'll let you nag when I've done bad but only when I say and get my own way

Say I'm the best but now that you're my prince from high above Can't you see me or look my way? My hand is cold and far away

Say you're the best but living as a cold prince blind to love Will we ever change? C'mon, wake up, I don't have all day!

Nya!

Guess I've only been dreaming, he won't feel these feelings I won't ever get my way...

Like the only berry on cake and icing Breaking out a golden egg to make the perfect pudding

Boys and girls, we have to stay strong Show the world I'm more than just a girl without high hopes

Even I know how to live without you And later you'll be sorry, I know!

Of course I always know! But I'll repeat it all again

Say I'm the best and bow to your princess #1 You should keep your eyes on me or I may just go off and leave

You grab me with an everlasting hug and I'm safe from falling HUH? With you so near, "It's dangerous here"

Again with the same, you turn away

I'm in more danger being anywhere by you

For more infomation >> ✿Little Miku✿ ♥World is Mine♥ ✪English Subs✪ - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

'American Idol' Top 10: Who is singing on Sunday April 29, what Disney songs will they perform? - Duration: 7:13.

'American Idol' Top 10: Who is singing on Sunday April 29, what Disney songs will they perform?

The season 16 "American Idol" Top 10 will sing songs from Disney animated movies on the April 29 episode.

The revival of the reality competition series is airing on ABC, which is owned by the house that the mouse built.

Scroll down to find out which tune from a toon that your favorite contestant will be singing on Sunday's show.

This is a landmark episode as it is the first in the 16-year history of the franchise to be seen live nationwide.

That scheduling change means that everyone across the country will get to vote for their favorite singers and see the results at the same time.

At the end of this two-hour telecast, three artists will be eliminated.

For those on the west coast who don't want to watch live, the show will be repeated in its usual 8 p.m.

time slot with a warning that voting is closed.

Six of the Top 10 finalists were the top vote-getters based on their performances on Sunday, April 22: Gabby Barrett, Cade Foehner, Caleb Lee Hutchinson, Maddie Poppe, Catie Turner and Michael J. Woodard.

The remaining four — Dennis Lorenzo, Jurnee Siani, Michelle Sussett and Ada Vox— won over judges Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie with their songs on the April 23 show.

The four eliminated artists were: Jonny Brenns, Marcio Donaldson, Garrett Jacobs and Mara Justine.

Which of these contestants do you think will win season 16? After reviewing the list of the songs you will see them sing on Sunday vote for your favorite at the bottom of this post.

And be sure to sound off on this ABC revival of "American Idol" hosted by Ryan Seacrest in the comments section.

Gabby Barrett: "Colors of the Wind" from "Pocahontas"

Cade Foehner: "Kiss the Girl" from "The Little Mermaid"

Caleb Lee Hutchinson: "You've Got a Friend in Me" from "Toy Story"

Dennis Lorenzo: "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from "The Lion King"

Maddie Poppe: "The Bare Necessities" from "The Jungle Book"

Jurnee Siani: "How Far I'll Go" from "Moana"

Michelle Sussett: "Remember Me" from "Coco"

Catie Turner: "Once Upon a Dream" from "Sleeping Beauty"

Ada Vox: "Circle of Life" from "The Lion King"

Michael J. Woodard: "Beauty and the Beast" from "Beauty and the Beast"

Be sure to make your predictions so that the contestants can see how they're faring in our racetrack odds.

You can keep changing your predictions until just before the next episode airs on ABC.

You'll compete to win a spot on our leaderboard and a $100 Amazon gift card.

For more infomation >> 'American Idol' Top 10: Who is singing on Sunday April 29, what Disney songs will they perform? - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

RHOA's Marlo Hampton Claims That Kenya Moore Is Lying About Her Being A Call Girl - Duration: 3:43.

RHOA's Marlo Hampton Claims That Kenya Moore Is Lying About Her Being A Call Girl

Latest reports say that RHOAs star Marlo Hampton claims that Kenya Moore is telling all kinds of lies and spreading rumors that she is a call girl and a prostitute.

She also says that the real sham is, in fact, Kenyas own marriage.

TMZ spoke to Marlo and the RHOA reunion.

In case you missed it, Kenya told Marlo that she is a trick and she claimed that Marlo tool $20k from a man called John to blackmail NeNe Leakes.

Marlo said that Kenyas attacks blindsided her because she was not ready to defend herself against all of these.

It seemed that Marlo was prepared when she spoke to TMZ, according to the online magazine.

Regarding Marlos relationship status, she says that Kenya and the other cast members know that she was in a serious relationship for over five years and the real relationship that just ended was the one between Marlo and Kenya.

Kenya is pregnant with her husband, Marc Dalys baby.

Although Kenya and her husband like to keep their relationship out of the public eye, she was more than happy to share her excitement about becoming a mom with Andy Cohen.

I've waited 47 years for this moment, she told Cohen, adding that she didn't say anything before the reunion because it was so early in the pregnancy.

So, this is the day I've been waiting for my entire life.

It's a dream come true..

For more infomation >> RHOA's Marlo Hampton Claims That Kenya Moore Is Lying About Her Being A Call Girl - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

The Brewhouse is Just That Cosy And Comfortable, Perfect For Your Break | Tiny House Design 2018 - Duration: 1:08.

The Brewhouse is Just That Cosy And Comfortable, Perfect For Your Break | Tiny House Design 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét