Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

no good reason you can't protect them there can no good reason what I walk to

you myself for safety we a fashion choice rarity there what she was born

with born wire hunt my books say that zebras come from a faraway land but I've

never seen her in Ponyville where does she live

catchy that's a work in progress doors oh my and then she digs at the ground

good gracious okay I'm sorry but the ground you got to admit that's weird

what if she's digging for innocent creatures I'm sure there's an

explanation for everything Sakura does and if any you ponies are being

ridiculous well I heard the Sakura hey pinky I eat hey you there that's still a

little filly told us knighthood spike you stay here in case Apple Bloom comes

back we'll do

back here right now beware beware you Pony folk those leaves

of blue are not a joke you you keep your creepy Mambo Jones what kind of nasty

curse a car could have just put on you

you guys there's no such thing as missions well smoke and mirrors meant to

scare but curses have no real power they're just an old ponytail

just you wait Twilight you're gonna learn it somepony

Kurt I said a real reason something that points to something real how about this

one supernaturals purse how could it be a

purse what happened

what're shy seems just yes you're not or yes you will

good gravy girl what's down with you I don't want to talk about it spark

serious this is no joke spike now start looking for more books so I can find a

cure it's not a hex either the core come on girls

are you with me oh and I as well I don't know seems awfully Dave are you coming

nope no no you can't ignore a direct daughter from your big sister sorry

come on girls we've got to get to succour us hurry

that place really does look horrible nice decorations if you like creepy she

stole her soul Oh pinky doesn't sound anything like your song

she'll gobble you up it'll be tasty so

you saw those terrible things now do you believe us twin Sakura is just making

soup hmm the perfect temperature for ponies I presume now where is that

oh then in the water

but the evidence is overwhelming you made me look ridiculous you made me

sound ridiculous you ruined my home your actions will make my anger explored

where is silly please finally get in your head there's no such thing as a

curse have a bloom sweetie it was a warning about that blue plant

it's called poisoned joke that blant is much like poison oak but its results are

like I ran into save Apple Bloom we ran into the poison joke all our problems

are just little jokes and played on us little jumps very funny

okay not welcomed at all if you ask me the words I chanted were from olden

times something you call a nursery rhyme but I tried to find a cure in all my

books and couldn't find anything what book has this natural remedy here is the

book you see sad that you lack it I'm so sorry Sakura I had the answer the whole

time if only I'd bothered to look inside maybe next time you okay never the core

comes to town all the shops are mysteriously closed oh well

by its someone may look unusual or funny or scary but you have to look past that

and learn where they are inside real friends don't care what your cover hi

tell us true for ponies whose talents are for things like cooking or singing

or math but what if the unicorn special talent is magic come on no ponies is

magical it's why it's right oh hey rarity yeah yeah well well well

it seems we have some naysayers in the audience who is so ignorant as to

challenge the magical ability I reacted to Trixie I don't want anyone thinking

I'm a show-off

so great and powerful sattelit tricks he truly is the most talented most magical

most awesome unicorn in Ponyville don't believe the Great and Powerful Trixie

well then I hereby challenge you Ponyville to be the greatest a coin who

has

well how about it whoo is there anything you can do that the great and powerful

trixie can't

there's another unicorn to challenge her someone was some magic of her own but

Robert he conducts herself with beauty and grace oh what's the matter afraid

you'll get a hair out of place than that rat's nest you call a name a unicorn is

not a unicorn without grace and beauty

rarity won't let tricks to get the best of her she's strong she's beautiful it's

green you think you're better than the Great and Powerful Trixie you think you

have more magical talent well come on show Trixie what you've got show us once

again the Great and Powerful Trixie has proven herself to be the most amazing

unicorn in all of Equestria was there ever yes Great and Powerful Trixie yeah

tell us about how you vanquish the earth the major just bring in the G and PT

know what the Great and Powerful Trixie she's just bringing her a smoothie how

can you fall Vic the proof is in the pudding I like pudding look unless an

Ursa Major comes waltzing up the street for Twilight won't you put down that

book and just listen to me didn't you see how they hated Trixie's bragging

spike if I go out there and show off my magic I run the risk of losing them as

friend yeah but you're the best ah please spike I said no if that's the way

you want to be and fun Oh are we gonna find a noise I made you when I can't

even see my own hoof in front of my face hold on

great and powerful trixie you've got the bank which the Ursa there are very quick

so we can watch they took a lot of trouble to get that thing here wait

stand back

well now is the dodd yeah come on where's all the cool explosions and

smoke

no one can vanquish an Ursa Major I just made the whole story up to make me look

better

that's new her magic is a part of who you are sugar cube and we like who you

are we're proud to have such a powerful talented unicorn as our friend

and after whooping that IRS's high chorus although it is possible to

vanquish an Ursa Major all by herself that wasn't an Ursa Major it was a baby

an Ursa Minor that was just a baby and it wasn't rampaging you don't want to

know you may have Bank reached an Ursa Minor but you will never have the

amazing shows now about YouTube we're sorry that we woke up the Asian liar we

just wanted to see them off the magic yeah I know what Oh 25 yes and I think I

deserve it too hey I think you're right and there are times when it's

appropriate to show them off especially when you're standing up for your friends

so you finally admit that you're the most talented unicorn and all the

Ponyville or maybe the mustache wasn't enough

maybe if I had a mustache and beard meant your type beard maybe a goatee Oh

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Eposide 36 - Taylor Wong - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 153 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 15:58.

PLEASE, lIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

I'm not I'm still home. It's an easy spell. I'll show you later anyway enough about me

I had to check on you not in a meddling kinda way in a friendly house like on some ponies say nothing's wrong

But you can tell something's definitely wrong

That's basically what the princesses did when I said there was a friendship problem

Comforting right

Good morning sister join us too tired

Please excuse me I

Think Luna may be hurting her sister's feelings without even realizing it poor, Celestia

That's so sweet that she makes her sister pancakes every morning

she's

Good love starlight

Really are a card

So both princesses are hurting each other without realizing it and instead of talking about it

They're just getting colder and more distant, and there's Celestia and Luna

I do but the last time the princesses fought Luna turned into Nightmare Moon and

Princess Celestia had to banish her for a thousand years that can't happen again. No

Wow I almost feel bad eating this it's adorable

Like I said, I enjoy this part, and I think I found out what it is

Really, oh that is wonderful starlight. What is it huge wonderful breakfast that you prepare for her?

Yes it does

Princess Luna tell Celestia have two faces on pancakes, but night so long for me

You might be a morning Pony, but I am half asleep you think I don't get tired. I'm exhausted

Sure, that's not what Princess Luna meant to say is that one exhausts you smiling and being adored by everypony and you

Have it so much worse. Do you know exactly what it's like to be me oh, please?

Went with my gut I switch out Judi marks back his instant

Oh my apologies your Majesties, but I can't even if I wanted to the spell last 24 is your chance to prove it

Well I could use an easy day followed by a good night's sleep you can try I haven't had any canal

You switched their cutie marks the actual princess is cutie marks hmm. He's not the only one

As you can see Celestia and I are switching places today that was first on my dear sisters to-do list

It says you have a few public appearances store openings judging the royal

My cheeks hurt I start from one second and that's when he took the picture. Yes smiling all day isn't as easy as you thought

- you need to dispel rumors of timber wolves in the whitetail woods and nearby towns have been in a state of panic for weeks

I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop thinking about those poor students. Normally. I have all the time and solitude I know

Hello star light, I don't know about you, but I feel very well-rested

But where's Luna?

She already turned in for the night

of course

everybody's asleep

Luna works alone. Oh, but it's nothing I can't handle all I have to do is watch over Equestria

I can talk to ponies and their dreams

I can't like you

Know

Don't worry starlight I

know how to handle Nightmare Moon

This can't be if Luna can turn into Nightmare Moon you can absolutely turn into me

Daybreaker the better prettier and more

You don't need any pony you can do whatever you want

And all you have to do is get rid of Equestria needs both of you without balance. There's no

Hello needs balance when you can have it on

Oh so much black we get it you're sad you could really use so much

I'm never going with my dad

If you don't fix this soon, it could have a grave consequence on Starlite psyche

But my magic isn't pears and work in the darkness and do it all alone

It takes a brave strong Pony to do what he'll do and that pony is you could walk today in your shoes

You are not real

This is really happening, or is this still a dream

Well, thank you

They're not I know you have to be perfect for everypony else, and I love you, too

So this was real

Was it not real and this just happened now, that's a nice way of saying

I came dangerously close to messing everything up. It was just what we needed

the experience has made us closer than ever I can't wait to tell Twilight I

Mean I don't know everything they just got here to bring you joy

Because I was worried what look there's time for me to turn it in

You

Used I am you want me to judge a fashion-show

Photo-finish has an artistic eye for shapes and colors, but sometimes we designers forget about practicality. That's where you come in

The most honest pony there is sure have

Sure yes, I can do that for you

Well you're the exception in our family sugar, cube, you know about that kind of stuff

Still making costumes you haven't every pony with any point is talking about it

So judge, what do you think oh?

Wow

That is just Wow these are close. I can't believe anypony would actually wear this

Disco ball hello, mr.. Parnell is making the point that no matter what we wear

It is a costume of some kind around today

You will work on your designs and all these judges will offer our guidance and advice as you prepare for tomorrow's big show

But more like how to win carry the bird song

Powerful yet at the same time

fragile and delicate

hmm tomorrow's fashion belongs to those who hear it coming I

Am a heroes well, it's a lot of black. It's kind of depressing

How's this I

Don't think they liked what I had to say

That's why you hear

In tattered look when a pony's old clothes get holes in them

They don't want to go to the store to buy new clothes with holes in them

It'll be covered in dirt in no time. Thank goodness. I'm here otherwise we'd have had holes and clothes and dirty dresses

We've given the designers enough guidance for today

Can't wait to see what y'all do for the big show tomorrow oh

Thank goodness that sound down without me. They'd be doing all kinds of crazy fashion tea things

Today is a fresh start

Is this better there you go now when it's cold you just slide it on you and you're set oh

You used hoof crossed double over stitches oh

They're perfect who cares if it sticks perfectly you don't need feathers that put start, but it needs

That one completely changes the look this one

You're kidding right is everything okay? They're having that

I do I'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion

Kind boring utilitarian clothes, I want to create and

Why are you mad at me, I was just saying what I thought

And isn't that why you wanted me to be a judge for my honesty

Strawberries

You better apologize oh

Well, that's fine if she doesn't like him, but if she knew how hard we work to make our apples perfect

Maybe she wouldn't be so mean about it

Oh

Oh boy how I was making others feel

I'm a real rotten apple I

Appreciate that Applejack that means a lot. I just wish you'd realize it before you

Hey

Listen y'all. I thought I was just being honest when I said all those things, but somepony helped me realize I was actually being hurtful

So for that hard work you put into it. I also know this contest is important to rarity, so what do you say?

Thank You Applejack

Simplicity is the keynote of true elegance?

Wonderful to hear darling

It all comes down to you

Here Enki roses will go there and star streaks there

Sorry, but I couldn't pick just one they all did great and in my opinion. They all deserve wonders up images of

Well uh I mean

Cuz in my honest opinion, it's awful

For more infomation >> My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 153 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 15:58.

-------------------------------------------

How vulnerable is Sen. Tester in 2018 midterm election? - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> How vulnerable is Sen. Tester in 2018 midterm election? - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Chilling Story Of The Most Haunted Homes In America Is Not For The Faint Of Heart - Duration: 7:05.

The Chilling Story Of The Most Haunted Homes In America Is Not For The Faint Of Heart

The Chilling Story Of The Most Haunted Homes In America Is Not For The Faint Of Heart

For more infomation >> The Chilling Story Of The Most Haunted Homes In America Is Not For The Faint Of Heart - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Where is Elena Eremina? - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Where is Elena Eremina? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Mueller Is Walking Into One Meeting That Could End Everything - Duration: 12:55.

For more infomation >> Robert Mueller Is Walking Into One Meeting That Could End Everything - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

Royal wedding security: How SAS is preparing for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's big day - Duration: 6:44.

Royal wedding security: How SAS is preparing for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's big day

Police and Special Forces mounted a no-holds-barred security rehearsal for next month's nuptials to be ready for terror attacks involving suicide bombers, vehicles or knives.

More than 40 SAS soldiers along with police officers from the Counter Terror Command and the Royal Protection Squad gathered for the dry run at the elite regiment's headquarters in Hereford to ensure every eventuality was anticipated.

With the happy event just three weeks away, steps were taken to transform Credenhill barracks, with a remote part of the former RAF base converted into a facsimile of Windsor High Street.

However, there were two key elements missing.

And so it was that the seasoned Iraq veteran, whose wife is believed to work at the SAS base, received the strangest order of his career: "You and your wife will play the part of the royal couple.".

Planners had already visited Windsor in February, where they ensconced themselves at the Harte and Garter hotel opposite Windsor Castle to study the layout, before walking the entire route of the royal procession to assess possible pinch-points which could help would-be attackers.

They continued their preparations at Hereford, consulting a large-scale map of Windsor to assess reactions and responses to incidents ranging from anti-monarchy demonstrations to a major attack.

However, if the royal stand-ins imagined that sitting in an Army Land Rover used to represent the royal coach would be a cake walk, they had another thing coming.

There was little time to imagine themselves the centre of attention for more than a billion global viewers as police officers and soldiers got busy – hitting them with a barrage of different attacks.

The action drills covered the entire gamut of British attacks in recent years, including suicide bombers, chemical attacks, a snatch operation by would-be kidnappers, a lorry driving into crowds of well-wishers lining the street and an attack by a knife-wielding maniac.

One drill rehearsed a grenade attack with the couple finding themselves bundled into a ballistic blanket as soldiers ushered the pair to safety.

Senior police officers from the Counter Terrorist Command and Thames Valley Police will take charge of the security operation on May 19.

But if there is a major incident, control will be passed to Special Forces.

The royal wedding is expected to cost more than £30million.

According to some experts it will be viewed by more than 1.

5 billion people around the world.

The viewing figures are expected to beat William and Kate's wedding because of Ms Markle's celebrity status.

Last night sources were at pains to point out that concerns did not end with ensuring that just Prince Harry and Ms Markle remained safe from threat.

Each of the 80 members of the Royal family – including the Queen, Prince Philip and their relatives – along with senior military dignitaries, all represent potentially direct targets and have created "a difficult and manpower intensive security challenge".

Sources confirmed that a secondary escape route has been identified and will be kept open by police to ensure protection teams can whisk Prince Harry and his new bride away from danger, and driven to one of three "safe locations" which include the castle itself.

Other measures include undercover soldiers and plain clothes police officers mingling with crowds to identify threats, while others will observe the throng from roof-top vantage points.

Members of the Special Reconnaissance Regiment will be drafted to monitor "risk areas" when the royal carriage drives through Windsor.

And an Anti-UAV Defence System built by British company Chess Dynamics will be used to jam and disable any drones deployed over the area.

Last night a senior source said: "Our job is to plan for the alternative wedding – the worst case scenario.

"No one will know we are there unless there is an incident.

"The aim is to make sure we consider and plan for all threats.

This is about reacting instantly and efficiently to protect those who may be in harm's way.".

For more infomation >> Royal wedding security: How SAS is preparing for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's big day - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Incredibly Tasty Cake "Baskets"! It is impossible to resist! - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Incredibly Tasty Cake "Baskets"! It is impossible to resist! - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Carol (Uganda) "we need more protection so there is less violence agaist women" - Duration: 0:46.

I am talking about violence that exists in my area.

Violence in my area in usually caused by people

of different characters, some from the same area and others from different areas.

For example, the perpetrators kill people and also beat them and treat them badly. This instils fear in the area, especially for women.

Now, as for me, there is need for protection for women in the area.

So that there is less violence against women.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét