Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Speaker Paul Ryan FIRED The House Chaplain And The Reason Is Absolutely Disgusting

Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. has been in a whirlwind this past week over the controversy

surrounding the firing of the House Chaplain.

Sources on both sides of the aisle are anonymously telling media outlets that House Chaplain

Patrick Conroy was unceremoniously pushed out for unknown reasons.

However, the reason may be well known after all.

Rumors indicate that he was asked to leave after making political comments in his daily

prayer, one in particular regarding tax reform.

The Hill reported,

"Conroy's own resignation announcement stated that it was done at Ryan's request.

"As you have requested, I hereby offer my resignation as the 60th Chaplain of the United

States House of Representatives," the April 15 letter to Ryan, obtained by The Hill, states.

Through his office, Conroy, who has served as chaplain since 2011, declined to comment

on Thursday.

His resignation is effective May 24.

Four different sources — two from each party — say Conroy was told that he must retire

or that he would be dismissed.

The message from Ryan was delivered by his chief of staff, Jonathan Burks.The issue has

riled House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who broached the episode during the Democrats'

whip meeting in the Capitol Thursday morning.

A bipartisan group of lawmakers are planning to send a letter to Ryan requesting additional

information regarding Conroy's dismissal; the group is currently circulating the letter

among colleagues to collect more signatures.

The thinking among Democrats is that Ryan pushed Conroy out "because Republicans thought

he was aligned with Democrats," according to a senior Democratic aide familiar with

the discussion.

House chaplains, who offer an opening prayer each day the House is in session, are supposed

to be nonpartisan.

It's unclear exactly what if any political dispute, however, led to the chaplain's

dismissal.

A Democratic lawmaker said that the Speaker took issue with a prayer on the House floor

that could have been perceived as being critical of the GOP tax-cut bill.

On Nov. 6 — the first day of the markup on the GOP's tax bill — Conroy in a prayer

urged lawmakers to ensure the legislation did not exacerbate the nation's gaping class

disparities.

"May all Members be mindful that the institutions and structures of our great Nation guarantee

the opportunities that have allowed some to achieve great success, while others continue

to struggle," Conroy said at the time.

"May their efforts these days guarantee that there are not winners and losers under

new tax laws, but benefits balanced and shared by all Americans."

A senior GOP aide said Conroy's exit "was not because of any particular prayer."

Ryan's and Pelosi's offices agree that Pelosi was told in advance that the chaplain

was leaving.

AshLee Strong, a spokeswoman for Ryan, said it was Ryan's decision, but declined to

offer a reason for the move.

She added that Pelosi and her office "were fully read in and did not object."

"The speaker told Leader Pelosi that he would not move forward with the decision if

she objected and she chose not to," Strong said.

In a separate statement to media outlets late Thursday, Strong said, "The speaker consulted

with the minority leader, but the decision was his.

He remains grateful for Father Conroy's service."

Pelosi's office disputed that the Democrat did not object.

"Leader Pelosi was given advance notice by Speaker Ryan," said a Pelosi spokesman,

but she "also made it clear to Speaker Ryan that she disagreed with this decision."

A second Democratic aide said Conroy's ouster was "largely driven by a speech on the tax

bill that the Speaker didn't like."

But the source also offered a second reason.

"Some of the more conservative evangelical Republicans didn't like that the Father

had invited a Muslim person to give the opening prayer," the source said.

When Pelosi, who is Catholic, informed members of her whip team on Thursday morning that

Conroy was pushed out against his will, it "shocked" the members, according to one

lawmaker.

Catholic members on both sides of the aisle were furious to learn that Conroy's retirement

was not voluntary, according to multiple sources, including one Republican lawmaker and one

Democratic member.

Ryan, who is also Catholic, has appointed Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.), an Air Force Reserve

chaplain, as well as Reps. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) and Tim Walberg (R-Mich.), both former pastors,

to lead the search effort to find a replacement.

Conroy's arrival on Capitol Hill was also marked with some controversy.

The Jesuit priest was nominated by former Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) in May 2011,

but Pelosi urged additional vetting of the pick after learning that Conroy was then working

for a Catholic religious order — the Oregon Province of the Society of Jesus — that

had agreed just months earlier to pay $166 million to victims of sexual abuse going back

decades.

There was no evidence that Conroy was involved in the scandal, nor did Pelosi suggest that

was the case.

After further questioning, she endorsed his nomination."

One of the primary problems with this controversy is that if Minority Leader Pelosi sincerely

had so much of a problem with the firing and resignation than she should have objected

to it instead of simply disagreeing.

She has no room to talk.

If she felt something was so suspicious about it she should have used her power to avoid

the outcome but she didn't.

Which makes it look like now she is trying to make this a controversy for no other reason

than to just be obstructionist.

Especially considering she was initially wary of his nomination.

Moreover, even if it was not his intent to make a political comment, his prayer was perceived

as taking a side on the tax reform issue.

But it is not the job of the House Chaplain to take political sides, in fact, it is his

job to do the exact opposite and to serve his ministry to all members.

The same as the House Physician is not supposed to have any political affiliation or speak

his political opinions in public.

This is just the way this business works and if you cannot abide by those rules you should

not be working there.

For more infomation >> Speaker Paul Ryan FIRED The House Chaplain And The Reason Is Absolutely Disgusting - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG SUB)Is this song really GFRIEND's song? GFRIEND - Time for the moon night MV reaction - Duration: 6:44.

Hello everyone. This is GoToe

Today's MV is GFRIEND's 6th mini album

Time for the moon night

It's been a long time since they finished their

5th mini album, summer rain

So It is really good news to me

When you think about the title of this song

It is really fit well with these weather

Personally I prefer their early concept

powerful and innocent conept

but when you see their last album

Emotional song is really fit with GFRIEND too

So I am really excited to see their new song

Let's see it now together

Start :)

Unique introduction

Those kind of introduction is

first time I think

Rhythm 100/100

Normally GFRIEND song is

start with the rhythm only

This is their new trial

I thought this song is emotional song

But it is not

She changed hair color

They has innocent in their song

I love this part...

Choreo is not easy at this time too

Normally they have dance part between 1st, 2nd part

I really love a rhythm of main part

Stone tomb suddenly?

Look at her beauty

How to make this wonderful part???

Actually I really don't know about story

I am always focus on the singing and dancing

Oh, That's it

I need to see the choreo

This song is really good in spring

Really fit

Choreo is

Not easy in this time too

But also not very hard I think?

like FINGERTIP

Not so hard in this time

Like ROUGH

or Me Gustas Tu

I think easier than those

I can't see choreo in this part

But Rhythm is perfect

This song is made so well

Yes guys we saw GFRIEND's

6th mini album title song

The most unique part of this song is

Introduction

They always start their song with rhythm

(ROUGH)

(Glass bead)

(Me Gustas Tu)

But in this time they started song with the voice

That is so unique

I am not sure but that is Eunha's voice?

I am not sure

2nd. I really love rhythm of the main part

Actually I prefer dance songs

than emotional songs

So when I see the introduction of this album

'This song is fit well with this weather'

I was worried a bit

Because I prefer dance song

But after see the MV

This song is not very emotional

and also it is really good to listen

who prefer dance song like me

It is really nice to listen in this weather

When you drive or walk at day or night

and 3rd opinion is about clothes

When you see the clothes at MV or stage

They always wear same clothes or similar one

but when you see the choreo in this MV

They wear 6 different clothes by their concept

that is so interesting to me

Because this is the first time to see that

When you see the intro or clothes

This MV is really different with their

previous song, a lot of new trial

This is the end of this MV reaction

Weather is getting hotter now

you need to prepare for it

and see you in my next video

For more infomation >> (ENG SUB)Is this song really GFRIEND's song? GFRIEND - Time for the moon night MV reaction - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Monday is Sessoms' last day as Va. Beach's mayor - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Monday is Sessoms' last day as Va. Beach's mayor - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

What is Oil Canning and How Does It Affect Metal Roofing? (NEW) - Duration: 17:52.

For more infomation >> What is Oil Canning and How Does It Affect Metal Roofing? (NEW) - Duration: 17:52.

-------------------------------------------

If Someone is at Fault in an Accident in Georgia Can They Still Recover Their Damages? - Duration: 1:21.

Georgia is what's called a Comparative Negligence state. What this means is that if you've been in an accident

And you are partially at fault. You still may be able to recover for your damages.

However, to recover under the Georgia Comparative fault rules

your percentage of fault in an accident can't be greater than the percentage of fault of the other parties to that accident.

For example, if it is determined that you are 30% involved or causing an accident

then you would still be entitled to recover

70% of your damages.

However, if it is determined that your percentage of fault in the accident is 50% or greater

Unfortunately, you won't be able to recover for your damages. If you have questions about comparative fault after an accident, please contact

our firm. I'm Lashonda Council Rogers with Council & Associates.

We are dedicated to helping you achieve the best outcome possible at trial or through settlement. For a free confidential consultation

or case review, contact us because we fight for our clients because Our Firm Cares.

For more infomation >> If Someone is at Fault in an Accident in Georgia Can They Still Recover Their Damages? - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

That Nerdy Catholic is Back - Duration: 7:19.

well it's been four weeks since the end of #vLent it's been a good break but it's

time to get back to the channel thank y'all for sticking with me. I can't

believe I just said y'all. I'm not even in the South. I want to thank you for

sticking with me so let's look at the future, what's in store for That Nerdy Catholic

coming up. if you hear a little bit of wind today I'm sorry I didn't put

the little mousey windscreen guy on my microphone I'm looking forward to doing

some experiments on this channel, both in content and in style so I'll

probably do some more experiments like this walking around vlog maybe some

dramas who knows but you know the sky's the limit the main thing I want this

channel to be about that's what I've always wanted to be about finding common

ground between Catholics and Protestants and so my desire is to help some people

see that Catholics or Christians really that's that sums up what I want to do on

my channel. I want my fellow Protestant brothers and sisters to realize the Catholics are

Christians. I think we all need to take part in this discussion about what it

means to be a Christian what it means to be a follower of Christ and even what it

means to be a Catholic and what it means to be a Protestant. What it means to be an

evangelical what it means to be Orthodox the church has never been static the

church has grown I've heard this analogy a lot that the church started off in the

time of Christ as an acorn and now it's an oak tree it was always an oak but now

it is is bigger it's more complicated and no matter how big and how

complicated the church is God is always going to be bigger still one thing that

I want to say again is that I want this to be a conversation I would love to hear

your thoughts in the comments below about what you think unity means about

what you think ecumenism means what it could be what it should be and so how is

this channel going to look going forward I'm not going to be able to keep up the

schedule that I did during #vLent of having a new video every Monday through

Saturday and so I'm going to be dialing back a bit

sorry I just heard a engine in the sky and I wanted to see the airplane fly so

what's the schedule moving forward every Monday morning I'm going to be putting

up a new vlog every Wednesday at noon Eastern Standard Time

I'll be doing a live stream probably about 30 minutes maybe a little bit

longer in these live streams I'll focus on the topic of the vlog of that week

but you can come on ask any questions that you want I'll try

and have a good conversation with each other and every Friday morning I'll be

putting up a video that has something to do with the coming home network the work

that we're doing the content that we're putting out maybe it will be something

about the short video that we put out that week the signposts or the insights

video one of the deepen history videos that we put up before but Friday morning

will be a coming home Network related video I really want to bridge the work

that I'm doing on my youtube channel on that nerdy Catholic with the coming home

network especially the coming Network YouTube channel I'm really excited about

the content that we're putting out at the coming Network and I'm looking

forward to talking more about the work behind this content as well as the

content itself new vlog every Monday morning live stream every Wednesday at

noon Eastern Standard Time and Friday morning some sort of a coming

home network related content video I'm gonna i'm gonna change my start walking

back and change my perspective again i'm going to start walking back and change

my perspective again i'm going to start walking back and change my perspective

again

it's really neat-looking Methodist church here really cool old brick

building some neat stained-glass windows that was built in 1820 one more thing I

am planning on putting up a patreon campaign at some point in the next month

or two I've been thinking about rewards and incentives. Some fun things to

do with content just for Patreon supporters if you have any ideas any

thoughts you would love to share I would love to hear them this is all new to me

I'm figuring this out as I go along and so I'm looking forward to having you as my

partners if you are you've never been to the Midwest you won't know that there's

so many trains that go through here

one of the reward levels is definitely going to be a private Facebook group

where you can come and you can help me think about the content and the direction

of this channel I don't want to do this all by myself

say it again I'll keep on saying it I'm not an expert but it's just a passion of

mine I want to share my faith I want to share my journey I want to hear about

your journeys as well I want to find the common ground between Catholics and

Protestants I've lived in both worlds and I want to see those worlds come

closer together and so I invite you again on this adventure this adventure

of unity this advent... this adventure of ecumenism and let's think together

how can we find common ground so this is the first of my vlogs come back

Wednesday at noon for my first live stream and Friday morning for my first

coming home network video yeah let's see where we go I'm excited about this.

You can watched another video up here If you like what I'm doing on this channel hit

that subscribe button hit that like button if you liked this video and that

church-bell to get a notification when I put up a new video I'll see you at the

live stream on Wednesday god bless

For more infomation >> That Nerdy Catholic is Back - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Rocket is coming home - Duration: 1:49.

I'm standing in front of Robert Stevenson's Robert locomotive, made

in Newcastle upon Tyne in 1829, and it was the world's first modern steam

locomotive, which helped to usher in the railway age and the transformation of

the world.

This is one of the most important mechanical artifacts that's ever been made.

It was manufactured in Newcastle to work on the Liverpool and Manchester Railway

from 1830 onwards, and what it did for the first time was to bring together all

kinds of inventions and technologies into one machine - The Rocket - which led

the way for all subsequent railway technology for many decades.

It hasn't been back to Newcastle,

the city where it was constructed, since 1862. It's been on show in

South Kensington pretty much continuously since then. Q. I thought The

Rocket was bright yellow, why does this look different?

What we've got here is

Stephenson's Rocket as it is now, after the end of its working life. When it was

first built, it was bright yellow; the chimney was bright white to show that it

wouldn't get covered in coal dust. [Pic: The National Railway Museum]

It was the future. It was all about speed; well, it

worked for several years and as it was modified and changed and then eventually

abandoned for a little while, it ended up taking on the form we see now. So we

haven't changed that; we haven't repainted it. It's a symbol of what

happens when machines have long lives and then go on to change the world.

For more infomation >> The Rocket is coming home - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Why is an Estate Plan Important for Young Parents? | Wills | Estate Tax | Trusts | Stephen Scriber - Duration: 1:17.

Young parents with young children have specific concerns perhaps more than any other group of people.

It's important for parents of young children to plan their estates at the earliest possible moment.

First and foremost, you must consider for the care of your kids if a tragedy were to strike

Who will take care of them and who will fill the emotional and financial void?

When you are no longer part of this world

What will the people who depend on you say?

Will they see that you love them so much that you took care of them even when you couldn't be there?

Will they be saddened that you left them on their own?

A tragedy can happen in any age

But if you really want to live life on your own terms

and take the action a day that to make sure that you can do that and

Take care of the people who depend on you all the way to the end.

At Scriber Law Group we help people protect the people they care about

Contact us to schedule a strategy session today.

You

For more infomation >> Why is an Estate Plan Important for Young Parents? | Wills | Estate Tax | Trusts | Stephen Scriber - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Érase Una Vez - Promo 7x20 - Is This Henry Mills? (subtitulado en español) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Érase Una Vez - Promo 7x20 - Is This Henry Mills? (subtitulado en español) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Google Chrome's next update is all about emoji - Duration: 2:04.

Google Chrome's next update is all about emoji Google Chrome has added a new shortcut to its desktop browser designed to make typing emoji easier. The new feature is currently being tested in Chrome Canary – the beta version of the web browser.

Those who use Chrome Canary, which gets the latest features well before the standard Chrome app, can enable the emoji shortcut now. Simply type-in chrome://flags into the address bar and then search "emoji," technology blog 9to5Google instructs. The new feature would add an emoji option when Chrome users right-click a text field inside the app.

The right-click menu would pull-up the emoji options for Mac, Windows, Linux, or ChromeOS, depending on which operating system the browser is running on. Emoji are becoming an increasingly important feature.

Apple showcased the ability to quickly find and add emoji as a feature when it unveiled the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar redesign.       While the Google Chrome feature is far from groundbreaking, it should make it a little easier to drop emoji into conversations online.

And the right-click is undoubtedly easier to remember than the Command + Control + Space shortcut available systemwide on macOS devices. The feature hasn't yet made it to the public version of Chrome, but will likely launch in the coming weeks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét