Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily May 1 2018

Glenn: Hey folks, Glenn May here with BassResource.com, and I'm here with Hank Parker with another

addition of Hank Parker's Fishing Tips.

Hank, this question is a good one.

It comes from Hunter Croak from Owensville, Indiana.

And he wants to know when it comes to deepwater fishing, Carolina rig or football jig, which

do you prefer?

Hank: I heard Scott Martin tell me the other day, he said, "You know, I just about quit

using a Carolina rig when I started football jig, and I just found it to be so much more

effective, and I can catch those same fish, and I feel like I have a little bit more control.

Well, I found myself a little bit shocked by that answer.

But then I started examining my own self.

I used to fish a Carolina rig just about all summer long.

When I fished long, flat points, I preferred a Carolina rig.

Now I find myself almost always throwing a football jig.

So I think a Carolina rig can still be very, very effective.

And I think in real, real, clear water, you can use a little bit more transparent worm

than you can come up with a jig.

So I think they're applications that both work well.

But I find myself personally fishing a football jig more than I do a Carolina rig.

Glenn: Great answer.

I hope that answers your question, Hunter.

Thanks a lot for submitting it.

But for more tips and tricks, log on over to hankparker.com for a ton of information.

You can find there tips, tricks, articles, videos, and on and on and on.

Go check it out.

And if you wanna get notified the next time Hank Parker post some video tips, just subscribe

to our channel.

Thanks a lot, and have a great day.

For more infomation >> Carolina Rig vs Football Jig: Which is More Effective? | Bass Fishing - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Boston is winning with the Bruins, Celtics playoff runs - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Boston is winning with the Bruins, Celtics playoff runs - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Eposide 40 - Taylor Wong - Duration: 15:01.

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Eposide 40 - Taylor Wong - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Sleepless in Ponyville Episode 24 - Lara Gill - Duration: 14:44.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Sleepless in Ponyville Episode 24 - Lara Gill - Duration: 14:44.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 157 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 15:52.

PLEASE, lIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

What is that thing

Water ties lessons are so small you can barely read them I wanted to leave room for all of you

Looks like you got a little aggressive with your friendship lessons Rainbow Dash, what can I say when I learned something? I learn it hard

Yeah starlight, and I decided to make what Oh, they'd forgotten all about this lesson

Remember this one for when I help daring to never

Underestimate the power second part of the surprise my idea how would you girls feel about making our journal available for everypony?

If we can get these lessons into other ponies hubs, maybe they'll benefit. Oh, yeah, good idea

Didn't help it over here. You might want to take a breather. Maybe read Rainbow Dash's chapter on Rainbow Falls it might help

sure princess a

Cutie mark camp is a great idea. Yeah, but the purpose of the journal isn't supposed to be marketing

They just help right here all the way from Philadelphia because we got copies of your friendship journal Wow

How wonderful what was your favorite?

Don't worry, Twilight, I'm sure lots of she clearly doesn't belong in that book with the rest of them. Oh I know

Who does she think she is certainly she did a fine job setting up the Ponyville Days celebration?

Oh

Mary she overheard all the mean things those ponies were saying she must be

devastated stopping by to tell me my entries are

Getting a positive reaction they just saw arity, and I'm afraid this whole Journal thing really upset her

Classic pinky she's even funnier in real life. They were getting in the way of the good ones

What do you mean? You skip the lessons? We've all had valuable experiences. Hey, here's a great idea. Why don't you guys talk?

Again, I don't we already covered that one a couple of dozen times

Come on

What's going on now

And I know why Fluttershy keeps learning the same thing over and over again be assertive already

Even though I've learned more than she has why can't I be able pork?

What real you can learn something one time and completely change who you are I?

Didn't think so

wow

You're way different from the flutter side of the book

Where are you all, right?

What are you doing?

Fancy what's the matter Applejack come popular Twilight come popular, and I don't like it one bit

Flint reefs, and they feel like a part of the family now. They actually want to become part of the family

Your journal entries oh

I wish we'd never released that journey

It's bad everywhere, I thought I was doing something good. I thought I was helping how could our friendship Journal apply just so much

friendship

Twilight it's not your fault

You think you've got problems, I know I'm awesome, but I can't even go to the bathroom without simple

Sorry darling both of habit

They're just focusing on the wrong things and wait here, I've got an idea I

Can't wait any longer. I've got to fix this I moved here to learn about friendship. That's why the journal even exists

It took some time for me to get the hang of it

But it was each of these ponies would argue that it doesn't seem believable that the six of you would be friends

Believable well sure I read this journal cover to cover and I have to say your character would have been much more we really supposed

To believe she learned anything she wrote in there

She's the only one who didn't really need to learn anything because she was already so cool

Special they bond us and keep us strong our father. What brought us together so stop acting like nothing

Without our flaws there wouldn't be any friendship lessons to learn without our flaws there probably wouldn't be any friendships at all

These who have something I think you should hear um we just wanted to say thank you to all of you

Yeah our friendship. Well. I can't tell you how much it means to hear that

Thank you for telling us. We've had a tough couple of days, but knowing we've helped fillies like you it might

But we can't change how we let it affect us

Stay in the Friendship moment Applejack they can wait a little longer

Why well actually I'm not really sure you have any idea Big Mac

Listen sugar cube anytime Big Mac and I ever but if we can't ask granny

I don't know who we can ask Goldie delicious if anypony that was about the food. It's the family historian

Please just what happens when you know good farming are nature's candy

In the moon scene Graham

My mom says if you hold a butter cup under your chin, it'll make your chin glow, but it doesn't work on me see

Doesn't work on me Gorge buttercup was just a nickname your father gave your mother

That was a given name

Is there anything else you can tell us about them, I know they loved each other very much

I'm sure I could wrangle it

What can I do for you, I know you're not here, hope you would it's nice to talk about

We had a lot of laughs in fact this one time

Oh you owe me a new sign oh boy

No mine is gonna make goo-goo eyes there was no way he'd let your mother take the blame for something he did

Real peach of a pear but do you want to know more about her you should ask mrs. Cake

Seeing your mom were inseparable when they were fillies

Ha mrs. Cake know that it was your mom who convinced me to pursue baking

What is your name mrs. Cake?

Not always that when I was chiffons, and I got my cutie mark

It was like she knew what I was supposed to do long before I did

Just like you sugar, cube or rather you're just like her and prepped new ingredients

Over the years and perfected my recipes

Dear mom gets so much fruit

Then peer butter told me the sweetest love story I have ever heard

Have a 131 that it's okay, if you didn't get me anything

Actually I did a guitar for me

On a prickly you should not blame me too. If I can help fall in love with you

And say surprise

And then you'd say

And then I'd say I mean, I figured the payers move

But I didn't know all that stuff happened before with granny and Grandpa must have been really hard on our parents. Oh it was

get away from those gosh darn apples pear butter was

Devastated by seeing no way out of it. She did what she had to do

We're gonna need one more Pony to tell that story

mayor mayor you know our parents I

Don't want to be apart from you ever. I'm not sure what we'll do, but I'm sure us so sure that I'd marry you today

So they had a special way to seal their vows I

Know Buttercup, and I are in love and

We'll be married as soon as mayor mayor says oh, I know but else you husband and wife

Doesn't that feel, but the apples are my family now, too

To talk to both our grandparents

Grandpere you're sorry you want to get to know us, too

We've been all over learning about our parents and our grandfather

Hearing their story makes me feel closer to them somehow

There's something we want to show you mom and dad left us something to remember these

Anything's gonna make it through its you

For more infomation >> My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 157 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 15:52.

-------------------------------------------

BOMBSHELL Nunes Reveals the Obama Unmasking Scandal is Much Worse Than Previously Believed - Duration: 12:00.

BOMBSHELL: Nunes Reveals the Obama Unmasking Scandal is Much Worse Than Previously Believed

Chairman Nunes recently conducted an explosive interview, where he revealed critical information

on abuses of the intelligence community by the Obama administration.

He explained that the previous administration unmasked hundreds of private American citizens,

for what he believes are political purposes.

From Full Measure

Rep. Devin Nunes: So in that investigation, we've unearthed things that are very concerning.

We know that there are un-maskings that occurred and probably were leaked to the media.

So this is, so these were, this is an intelligence products that were put together.

The names or the names of the Americans were masked.

Sharyl: Because it's so sensitive, Americans aren't supposed to be spied on by our intelligence

agencies.

So when they are captured, their names are-

Rep. Devin Nunes: Are masked-

Sharyl: Right, Masked, inside the government.

Rep. Devin Nunes: And what we found was happening is, in the last administration, they were

unmasking hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of American's names.

They were unmasking people for what I would say, for lack of a better definition, were

for political purposes.

Sharyl: How could they use that information?

Rep. Devin Nunes: We have no evidence, that they leaked this information, okay.

We only know that we only know this.

That names were unmasked.

And those names ended up in the newspaper.

Sharyl: In a derogatory sense, in terms of political enemies of the Obama Administration.

Rep. Devin Nunes: Right, it's like political dirt to create a narrative and a spin with

the mainstream media.

Sharyl: You reported what you learned early on, on the unmaskings to President Trump and

were criticized by a Democrat counterpart of the committee, Adam Schiff.

Who said you quote, Made a midnight run to the White House, where you misrepresented

where you received the information.

There was an ethics investigation into that, and you were cleared.

But how would you answer Adam Schiff's criticism that you behaved improperly?

Rep. Devin Nunes: Well most of the time I ignore political nonsense in this town.

What I will say is that all of those stories were totally fake from the beginning.

When I got that information okay, which was not at midnight.

I didn't jump out of any cars.

That was totally fake.

It was all made up nonsense.

I went out and held a press availability, where I told the press, Look, I've, I found

this information.

It has nothing to do with Russia.

I'm going to go explain this to the President of the United States.

Because I'm the only one that really can do it.

And then I went and did that.

Briefed the President.

Afterwards, I went and talked to the press at the White House.

So my reward for transparency, total transparency with the with the media and everybody involved

was to be brought up under a false ethics accusation.

That has since everyone's learned was total nonsense and it's been dismissed.

Sharyl: On the unmaskings, one very tangible bit of evidence that to me looks like a crime.

Is the fact that the US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power.

It looked like she had made a masking request on a near-daily basis.

Which is amazing in 2016.

It's pretty incredible.

Yet she reportedly told Congress, most of those were not really her.

Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah.

Sharyl: Wouldn't that mean somebody committed a serious National Security Crime if they

used her name to request unmaskings of US Citizens?

Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah, so we don't know what the truth is there.

I think it would be, I think it's highly unlikely that she was not the one who was

giving permission to make those unmasking requests.

Sharyl: So you don't believe her?

Rep. Devin Nunes: I just don't know how that's possible.

Sharyl: There appears to be a serious conflict of interest that the intelligence community,

FBI, who are in charge of the investigation some of these things, are implicated in some

of these alleged misdeeds.

How do you get around that?

How can this be investigated fairly, when the only prosecutorial authority really rests

with the people accused of wrongdoing?

Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah and I think what you're, and now what you're getting into is the

FISA abuse.

So I want to, I think we want to make sure we make that change, the difference there.

So there was unmaskings that we unearthed, then there

are

the FISA abuse that we've discovered.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét