Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Every Daughter is a Princess of Her Father

Every Daughter is a Princess of Her Father

For more infomation >> Every Daughter is a Princess of Her Father - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Amazon Echo Spot Unboxing- Is it worth it? - Duration: 6:10.

Hey guys welcome to simple tech man and today we'll be unboxing the new Amazon echo spot, so let's get started

Hello your echo spot is ready for setup

Introducing Amazon echo spot a stylish compact echo with a screen that's designed to fit anywhere

click on your office desk or

nightstand

Alexa helps you do more with your voice Alexa, what's up my calendar today?

Today there are two events at 8 a.m.. There's a call with grandma and at 4 p.m.. There's been soccer game

Use room to ring calling to check in on the family

Alexa drop in on the kitchen

And

Now you can easily call most numbers in the US, Canada or Mexico

from your eco device to their home or mobile phone at no additional cost

Alexa call grandma's home phone calling grandma's home phone

Ready for some music just ask for a song artist or genre from your favorite music service and

With multi room music you can play your favorite songs on supported echo devices in different rooms

Alexa play walk the moon on the bedroom echo

Playing songs by walk the moon on the bedroom echo

You can automate your smart home using the Alexa

after setting up your compatible devices

Just create a routine that will help you do multiple things with one phrase for example say Alexa goodnight

To lock the front door and turn off the downstairs lights

Then set a music alarm to wake you up

Alexa wake me up at 7 a.m.. Tomorrow with SIA

Alarm set for 7:00 a.m.. Tomorrow - SIA

with a growing selection of clock faces

And the tens of thousands of skills and Counting Alexis always getting smarter

explore skills senior Alexa app or ask Alexa recommend some skills

To get a list of things to try just ask, Alexa

What can I say and when you want to go back to the home screen say Alexa go home?

Enjoy your new echo spot, I don't think they're pretty much summarized everything ah

No, thank you

Classic Amazon, okay

So my first impressions the speaker is pretty loud it has this Matt thing underneath

I might get the stand this is for the aux cable the volume button

This is to block the mic and the camera four microphones this camera could be used to call other

Amazon echo spot devices Amazon echoes show and the people with the Amazon Alexa app does this thing look

worth

$130 I seriously don't know I'll give it a try

I'll use it for a couple of days, then I'll see mainly I bought this so that I can make Alexa skills

Let's see how videos look on this Alexa play the trailer for spider-man

Who am I you sure you want to know?

Somebody told me

The truth is it wasn't always like this and there was a time when life was a lot less complicated

And can I take your picture?

You can see this the video stays now

It's not a really big screen like I can see myself using

This to catch up on the news or just watching movie trailers. What is the news for today?

Here's your Flash briefing

In wall street journal' tech news briefing. This is tech news briefing from the Wall Street Journal

this is

from CNBC

I'm Tara cabeza with your save a feedback check

If you don't know about the drop in function

This is all the other people on my contact list whom I allow to drop in

I don't have to pick up their call whenever they call me

They can just drop in and my camera would turn on and it will show them whatever is happening over here

Which I don't find safe for now my impressions

Are it's a fancy alarm clock, so what?

Amazon needs to do now is bring more amazon skills so that there are enough things to do on this

That's the unboxing guys this these are my first reviews. I'll use it

I'll put another video explaining the Alexa skills if you like my videos hit the subscribe button until next time

This is a simple tech man signing out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét