Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

BREAKING NEWS Bill Clinton Is EXPOSED

"ON THIS MORNING, 40 YEARS AGO, MY LIFE CHANGED FOREVER.

ON 4-25-78, I WAS BRUTALLY RAPED BY ARK AG, BILL CLINTON.

I HAVE SPENT THE MAJORITY OF MY LIFE TRYING TO FORGET…..

AND WATCHING THE EVIL THRIVE.

A TIMELINE OF THAT DAY FOLLOWS…….".

This is what Juanita Broaddrick shared on her Twitter account earlier this day.

For those who don't remember, Juanita is Bill Clinton rape survivor.

Today is the 40 year anniversary of her rape by the monster who used to be our President.

Series of tweets followed after some tried to politicize the monstrous event.

"Shame on those trying to politicize this horrible event in my life," she said, "Rape

is Rape regardless of the perpetrator."

Juanita Broadrick wasn't silent about how Clinton treats women.

She has provеn to be a prickle in his wife's side during her fail in the 2016 elections.

The poor woman was so traumatized by the event, she even wrote a book titled "You'd Better

Put Some Ice On That."

Although the mainstream media ignored Broaddrick or called her a liar, she didn't keеp quiet.

She used Twitter as a way to describe the brutal rape

that

happened 40 years ago.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS Bill Clinton Is EXPOSED - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Is this the REAL reason EastEnders' Tanya's sister Rainie is back? - Duration: 3:30.

Is this the REAL reason EastEnders' Tanya's sister Rainie is back?

EastEnders Rainie Cross (Tanya Franks) came back to Albert Square earlier this week and was announced as Max Brannings (Jake Wood) new wife.

Max has now been with two of the Cross sisters, having wed and had three kids with Rainies sister Tanya (Jo Joyner).

But diehard fans arent convinced by the EastEnders cast members nuptials.

Instead, they believe that Max only tied the knot to get back at Tanya as he reignites his revenge on Walford – which he began when he was framed for the murder of Lucy Beale.

Audiences flocked to social media with their conspiracy theories by the bucketload – and frankly, were buying some of them.

One person wrote: Omg! I didn't expect Max to marry Rainie! All to get back at Tanya! Max, you are bad! EastEnders never fails to shock. Another addd: Max and his revenge plan back on… and the first person he gets back at is his ex Tanya! But viewers dont think that its just Max out for vengeance.

"Omg! I didn't expect Max to marry Rainie! All to get back at Tanya! " Twitter They believe that Rainie said I do in a desperate bid to get baby Abi and to make Maxs life a misery.

One person added: Max and Rainie?! She's got to be using him to get baby Abi for Tanya?! I think its a trick and Rainie is out to get Abi, said another.

Others are convinced that Max only walked down the aisle to get cash from his new better half.

I knew that it was Tanyas sister from the start when she walked in, so glad I was right on something.

Obviously he doesnt love her.

There had to be some financial gain from this surely, they wrote.

While avid audiences will have to wait and see why the mismatched pair really got hitched, we reckon Cora Cross (Ann Mitchell) wont be too pleased when she hears the news.

Catch EastEnders on Monday at 8pm on BBC One.

For more infomation >> Is this the REAL reason EastEnders' Tanya's sister Rainie is back? - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Betfair trading - What is the perfect stake to use? - Duration: 9:14.

so what is the perfect steak when you're trading we have covered in a previous

video how you can adjust your steak in but this video addresses exactly what

that perfect steak is please like and comment on the video below that will

allow me to produce better quality videos and more of them in the future if

you're interested in learning to trade successfully in sports then why not

visit the BET angel' Academy where we have more detailed videos so when you go

into a market you obviously want to trade with as much money as you possibly

can but you don't want to trade with so much

that it distorts the outcome of your particular trade and when you go into

the market if you're using two-pound stakes then money's gonna go in and out

of the market but relatively if using 10-pound steaks that will probably

happen and then as you start going up the scale in terms of the amount of

steaks that you're likely to use that's going to change the way that you trade

and I have mentioned in previous videos that one of the problems that I have is

adjusting my steak to sort of a sensible level because I have more money than I

can reasonably stake in the market so when I go into the market that nearly

always the first judgment that I make is what is my steak going to be what how

big is my trade gonna be now when you're starting out it's not really a problem

because you start with small steaks but the problem you get with small steaks is

you will always get small returns a lot of people never ever get off of small

steaks because they're working away with their ten pounds and their 20s and their

50s and they're thinking well I'm not really making much of did all of that

work for 50p or whatever and the fact is that is normal that is exactly where you

would expect to be and you should not focus on the amount of money that you're

making when you first start trading you focus on your strike rate because if you

couldn't get your strike rate to a reasonable level then it's probably

quite likely that you will be able to scale so even if you're using relatively

small steaks just gradually keep increasing those steaks and they'll get

bigger and bigger and then you get this sort of exponential curve if you're

trading successfully where it goes to much much higher levels now when you do

that you'll be quite comfortable and you eventually find sort of a level at which

the staking starts to sort of break down so the equity curve that I have in my

cow salùte when like that and all of a

sudden I realized that if I was putting too much money in the market it would

affect the outcome of my trade so the next question I asked was why and that

provides you the answer to what is the most sensible stake so imagine is doing

a trade and you put some money into the market and to complete the trade you

need to pull the money out again so the trading process is the case of opening a

trade and then closing a trade and then eventually hedging your position at some

point in the future where you may repeat that process again in a game so putting

the trade into the market because relatively straightforward you can offer

money to the market you can take out a particular price and the market will

always accept your stake especially if you decide to take a price out but the

problem that you have is getting the trade back out of the market so whatever

you put into the market you're going to have to get out at some point

so the way that you think about the perfect trade side is nothing to do with

the liquidity of the market or other stuff although that is sort of related

but what I'm trying to say here is that your entry stake is almost an

irrelevance really your stake size should be set by how quickly can you get

rid of your position if you think it's going wrong so if I go into market

that's very liquid and there's loads of money flooding through it then I know I

can up my stake size because if I need to get my position out I can but can you

imagine the disaster that will await you if you go in to the market you use a

stake that's too big and then you're unable to get out the only way that you

can get out of your position is to start taking prices out that are available and

if you start doing that you're going to start losing money or your position will

be significantly weaker so at a core level the level of staking that you

should use should not be related to how much money you want to make what your

target is it should be directly related to how easy it is to get to that

position out of the market and this is where fillrate comes into the equation

so fill rates for me is if I put two orders into the market how quickly will

they get matched will it take a second two seconds five ten thirty Seconds four

hours and basically the perfect trade is where you can get a position in and out

of the market in really really quick time so the perfect trade would be you

offer a price you offer press there and it's gone and

that is the perfect rate because the amount of time that you leave the trade

in the market it can be an expression of risk so if we can get a trade in and out

of the market in milliseconds there's virtually no risk in there but if you

have to leave that trade open for ten minutes

they let the chance of that trade going against you gets bigger the longer you

hold the position in the market and that's why you focus on the exit trade

or the amount you're using for the exit trade because that's key to a successful

trade so you put a position into the market and you're sort of thinking do

you know what I think I made a mistake there or it hasn't done what I expect

and you need to be to get rid of your position as quickly as possible

and this could be applicable on anything tennis football racing golf darts

snooker whatever you fancy that will be the thing that determines how big your

trade is it's the ability to get out not the ability to get in so when I look at

what my stake level will be I set up a bet angel and I look at the volume

moving average and the volume moving average tells me how much is going

through the market over a defined period now depending upon how fast you've got

your refresh set up at you'll find that you know if you've got your refresh set

up at one second then you may want to use a ten or twenty second interval to

measure how much money's going through the market at that particular period of

time but when you look at that average volume that's going through the market

that more or less is around the maximum stake that you could use so if you've

got a thousand pound going through the market at any one particular point then

you can sort of say well okay you know if I have a thousand pound and I've put

it in it probably won't fill within a second but within a few seconds it

probably will so I feel sort of comfortable maybe around double the

average volume and and that's what sort of determines where my stake is now when

you're starting you don't really need to worry about because if using tenors and

fivers and 50s the volume is always going to be above that level but also

the volume in the morning is non-existent there is no volume so

that's why the risk of doing a trade in the morning is so high because if it

goes against you you're doomed so you've got to use small stakes and if you use

small stakes you weren't returned much because the average return when trading

is measured in in a in percentage terms sometimes in tenths of a percent so

that's why doing it very early on when there's no liquidity is

very risky and then volume rises during the day and then in the last 5-10

minutes volumes very high so that's why most of my attention is focused on that

particular period because that's when I know I'm taking less risk there's more

money going through the market I can sell a position back if I think I've got

it wrong or if I'm in a profitable position and I can offer it to the

market and somebody will come along and take it but the thing to remember that

when you're starting out your returns are only going to be very very small now

if you keep them very very small you don't compound them and you don't start

adding to your bank and then you'll never get to the higher level but you'd

be amazed at some of the money and that I put through the markets and how much

I've put through and the small percentage return that I get on it

because what I'm doing some testing the market I'm putting an order in thinking

is that gonna work yes it is great I'll take it out again and I just work the

market that way so sometimes I can rack up pretty large totals but the return is

always going to be a small percentage of that and so when you're at low stakes

sometimes it feels like you're not making anything but that was exactly

where I started when I first started had a bank of a thousand and I was using

small amounts of money and I was getting small returns but I just consistently

added to my bank which gave me more capital to work with and then all of a

sudden you start getting into this where is the best place to be in the market

and what is the optimal stake you get within the market but also optimal

staking is to do within where you are within the market if you're in the

market and the turnover is low then the chance if you're getting a decent trade

through the market and at sensible risk diminishes so you need to be in the

market where there is peak volume first thing in the morning there is no volume

you're taking significantly more risk and if the position goes against you

you're not better closed out without taking some of the positions in the

market which will push you into a loss but as you approach that period and that

sort of sweet spot in the market on racing between five and ten minutes

before they off when the courtesy is high then you can do pretty much

anything there's so much that you can do in that period and with reasonable

amounts of money and even if you're using smaller stakes you'll be doing so

at smaller risk so the answer at the end of this video is that the optimal stake

is related to how much money's going through the market and your focus

shouldn't be on how much money you want to use how much money you want to make

or any variant thereof it's focused on the ease of exit

of your trade

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét