Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

as you have guessed and it was rumored that

"Nasim is a trans"

Yeah! that's right , I was born a boy, was raised and grow as a boy

After coming to US I had a Sex change

Because it so much fun being a girl!

Especially when you have your menstruation

They see you as weak, they want to take advantage of you, some people see you as a sex object

It's so much fun being a girl!

Innocent animals that are killed in the slaughterhouses everyday

Because of the cruel, gluttonous, clueless meat eaters

Shame on them and shame on anybody who thinks

That I'm trans, gay, hermaphrodite or other things!

For more infomation >> is Nasim a boy? + English Subtitles - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

When Your Dog Is Your Wingman | Living With Latinos Official - Duration: 4:40.

SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL

LIVING WITH LATINOS OFFICIAL

LIKE AND COMMENTS

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

IF ENJOY PLEASE SUBSCRIBE NOW

THANK YOU

For more infomation >> When Your Dog Is Your Wingman | Living With Latinos Official - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Evie is Sad Without Mal - Part 26 - Descendants Star Darlings Disney - Duration: 11:16.

Disney Doll Story

What is Evie up to?

Evie is planning to take down King Beast and King Ben as we speak.

How is she planning to do that?

It looks like she is making poison.

I see. So she is going to poison everyone?

Evie is now your new enemy.

Do you want us to stop Evie?

Evie. This is crazy.

Audrey, pass me that potion book, will you?

Why?

You and Mal are supposed to be on the same side.

You two are best friends.

Not anymore. She is now my archnemesis.

Jay, can I have a word with you outside?

Evie. Please.

You and Mal shouldn't become enemies.

Mal. Mal. You are my last hope. Help me.

CJ. You are alright.

Evil Queen is after you.

She wants Auradon.

You have to save yourself.

I know. Evie came and told me.

You have to strike first.

Get rid of Evil Queen.

While you are at it, get rid of Evie too

Evie?

Yes, she is um becoming very inconvenient for me.

I. I.

You have to do it before Evie strikes.

I can't. I

What? Mal. Are you listening?

Evie is coming after you.

I need you to get rid of Evie and Evil Queen.

My head is telling me I should, but I can't.

I can't.

Please. Can you get my mom out?

Dizzy. I can't. I won't.

Of course you can.

You can do anything.

There isn't a single thing I can do.

Do you know how many promises I made so far?

No.

I have to fix Red Queen's head.

Take Naomi and Isabel to Starland. Take down Mal and Maleficent.

Oh take down Auradon at the same time.

Oh.

Mother Gothel wants the potion your mother is hiding. And

CJ.

I can't do any of these things and Mal isn't even going to help me.

You still have me.

Unless. Why didn't I think of this before?

Magic mirror, magic mirror, what is Mal is doing right now?

Evie. Evie.

Dizzy.

You said you will help me get my mother out.

I I can't do it right now.

Evie. Are you alright?

I miss Mal.

We used to do everything together.

She is only a phone call away.

No. It's not possible anymore.

What can I do?

Is there anything I can do?

There is nothing anyone can do now.

Mal and I can never be together again.

Freddie, I need your magic.

Why?

I need to speak to Uma, but the crystal ball is in Mal's room.

What if Mal finds out about this.

I don't think Mal's in here.

Be quick.

She could return any time.

Here it is.

Freddie, make it work for me.

this crystal ball is so old.

I don't know if I can use it.

Whoa. What's this?

I don't know.

How much do you think this is worth?

I've never seen it before.

Uma. Uma. Come in. Come in.

I don't think Uma is on the other side.

Look. It glows.

Could it be a power crystal?

Audrey, you have to stop this.

If Mal and Evie fight, it would be the end of all villains.

Jay. Evie is not making a poison.

What do you think she was doing?

She is not?

She is going to help us.

You will become next King of Auradon.

You and I will marry and rule over Auradon.

Me? I thought Evie wants to become the queen of Auradon.

She said she can't do it as long as there is Mal. So.

So Evie is not trying to take down Mal?

So we will do it.

This is our chance.

What about Ben?

Who needs Ben when I have you?

How do you feel about King Jay of Auradon?

King Beast, thank you for seeing me.

Yes, CJ.

You said you have something very important to tell me.

What is it?

I have a reason to believe that your son, Ben, is under a threat.

He needs to go into hiding.

Who is threatening my son?

Evil Queen and her daughter, Evie.

Evie? Evie. Why Evie?

When I get sad, I play chess.

Would you like to play a game of chess with me?

Ok.

You can start the game.

No. You can make the first move.

You have the white pieces.

It's a general rule that the whites go first.

Why?

It is assumed that black pieces are luckier,

but the one who makes the first is more likely to win the game.

Oh.

Since you are unlucky, you get to make the first move.

What's this?

Do you know what this is?

Yes, I saw it.

If you know something, tell me now.

Who has this crystal?

If I tell you, can you save me from Evil Queen and Red Queen?

What kind of trouble are you in this time?

Promise me.

I will be loyal to whoever that can keep me safe.

Adam.

Ok. I will offer you my protection.

Now, tell me who has this crystal?

Mal. She has the crystal.

Is it possible that Mal destroyed Starland.

Didn't you say Fairy Godmother thinks Mal built an evil spirit house?

Do you think Mal never loved Ben?

You mean she pretended to love Ben, so she can get close to us.

I guess we will never know.

What will you do?

What? Where do you want me to go?

Dad? Why?

We think it's best if you stay away from Auradon for awhile.

No, I refuse to go.

I have so much to do here.

This is not a suggestion.

I need you to stay away from Auradon.

But.

Please go.

We will take care of Auradon.

Ben, take Mal with you.

But Dad?

Don't make this an order.

Chess is not a game of random luck.

For every move you make, you reduce the number of possible outcomes.

If you were me, what do you think should be my first move?

Moving the pawn is a safe option.

Least important.

Not too devastating if you lose some.

What are my other options?

Moving the knights.

Other pieces are blocked until they move out of the way.

Ally. Help me.

I want everyone to be happy, but I don't know what I should do.

Ben, why does it feel like they are sending me away?

I don't know.

But this could be good for both of us.

Alone on an island with just two of us?

Yeah. What could be better than that?

But but Evie is coming after me?

And Starland is in trouble and.

Just drop everything and let's leave.

But

Forget everyone else.

I want to be with me.

Will you grant me that wish?

Chess is a game.

Not all pieces can survive.

But you win if the king survives.

No, I don't mean the chess.

The way I see it, no matter what situation you are in, there are two options. attack

or defend.

Which should I choose?

If you have nothing to lose, attack.

If you have something to protect, defend.

And if I don't know which is which.

Then you make the first move.

Future belongs to the brave.

Take them away.

What is this?

We have a reason to believe that you were plotting to take me down and take over Auradon.

You have no proof.

Actually I do.

Come in.

Your majesty.

What? CJ?

Did they give you the order to take me down?

Yes they did.

CJ. I should've fed you to the crocodiles.

Take them away. Both of them.

CJ. How could you?

Evie, you are nothing without Mal.

No one is coming to save you now.

CJ. CJ.

CJ. What have you done?

I'm a survivor.

CJ. You ruined everything.

Backstabbing Evie is surviving?

You see. Evie and I never really got along and I don't like being fed to crocodiles.

CJ.

I didn't have many options left.

No one wanted to help me other than King Beast.

Ok. I made my first move.

A pawn. A safe move.

So what's my next step?

The game has only started.

Now you wait for the opponent.

I wish to make a wish upon a star.

We are listening. What is your wish?

I wish to help Red Queen with her head.

You want to help Red Queen?

But you barely know her.

Someone told me I should make the first move.

My mother wronged Red Queen, so I will offer my help to her first.

Ok. Dizzy.

Libby and I are at your service.

We will make your wish come true.

Evie. Evil Queen?

What did you do to get in here?

Be quiet. I'm getting out of here.

Nobody is coming for us.

Nobody.

You have Mal.

That means you have Ben, which means the entire Auradon is on your side.

No. Mal is not coming for me.

Mal and I are enemies now.

How did that happen?

Every bones in my body is telling me Mal is my enemy,

but my heart is telling me otherwise.

I miss Mal.

Say goodbye to Auradon.

It will still be here when we come back.

Do you think Evie will be ok?

I thought you two are enemies now.

My head is telling me Evie is my enemy, but my heart is telling me otherwise.

I can't stop worrying about Evie.

For more infomation >> Evie is Sad Without Mal - Part 26 - Descendants Star Darlings Disney - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Life Insurance Is Not For You!! - Duration: 2:58.

We're going to talk about today a little bit about

life insurance

Anybody know what that is?

Well, I didn't know what life insurance was

when I got started in Primerica

Do you have life insurance?

Has anybody ever asked you that prior?

That was the first question they said

Hey, Gaby, do you have life insurance?

I said, no what is that?

God forbid you were to pass away

who will be responsible

of burial and funeral expenses?

my first answer was my mom

Does your mom have $25,000?

in case something were to happen to you?

No, my mom doesn't have $25,000

What if something happened to you?

I said I never thought about that

I obtained my life insurance

just because I didn't want my mother

to suffer financially

Our agent who was 18 years of age

he said we saw all my family

and none of them have money

so if something happened to me

where are they going to get the money, right?

He qualified for his policy

He was one of our agents

who's very dear to my heart

and two years after

he passed away

It wasn't the partying

It wasn't what he was doing

he got cancer

He had to go to a private hospital

where just walking in

they had him and his parents sign

that if one didn't pay

the other one would be responsible

the parents signed

nine month later he passed away

and I remember hugging his mom

and her just saying

in Spanish

How are we going to do this?

and I said what do you mean?

I knew that emotionally

there's nothing nobody can tell a parent

when they lose a child

they said they would not give me

the body of my son if I don't have

a funeral home

and they're requesting $25,000

she said we don't have that type of money

and I said the reason my husband

and I are here today

is because your son had

a life insurance with Primerica

and I said you can pick whatever

funeral home that you like

you can pick whatever arrangement

you need with the hospital

because we got you covered for over $300k

applause

the dad at his job

they only gave him four days off paid

it was his only boy

and the youngest of his kids

four days off paid

with a mortgage, two cars

and a wife that doesn't work

he took off four months off

and their mortgage, their credit cards,

their car payments, the hospital, the burial

the funeral, their kitchen being remodeled

and the rest of the money in a retirement account

was done for them because of

what their son did for them

life insurance is not for you

life insurance is for who you leave behind

think about who are you leaving behind

and how would you want

them to be better off

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét