Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

​This is a cup of coffee.

It is 1 of the.

most popular beverages.

in the world.

because of its taste.

aroma.

and ability to keep u awake.

But according to a judge.

in california.

coffee is probably cancerous.

but can coffee really cause cancer?

According to a judge.

in California.

the next time u buy your favourite.

cafe au lait.

espresso.

and loooong black.

you will see a cancer warning.

much like how it is.

when u buy a pack of cigarette.

This is because coffee has.

a substance called

acrylamide is a probable carcinogen.

Carcinogen is a substance.

which could potentially cause

You can potentially find acrylamide.

in wastewater treatment.

papermaking.

ore processing.

and... food?

In 2002.

the Swedish National Food Administration first reported.

the presence of acrylamide in food.

So what kind of food has acrylamide?

Acrylamide is formed when.

food containing sugar and protein.

is heated and turn brown.

This is called the

For instance.

when you bake the bread.

fry the rice.

and roast the coffeebeans.

acrylamide is formed in the process.

so,

is it justifiable to put a

CANCER warning

the next time you want to

buy a cup of coffee?

Well,

there are a few things

you have to understand

in some complex

complicated

but scientific

animal studies

the researchers used

the normal amount of acrylamide

we usually get from our food

in their experiment.

So how much acrylamide

is dangerous for human consumption?

to be honest

we're not exactly sure.

And even then,

the results in the animal studies

have been

some research suggest that humans

digest acrylamide differently

compared to animals.

Also,

there are no well-done human studies

that strongly suggest

that acrylamide could

actually cause cancer in humans

So,

Should you stop drinking coffee?

The current evidence is ambiguous.

We cannot be 100% certain

that coffee is cancerous

But new research suggests

well

the take home message

is therefore

Did you know that

drinking too much water

could lead to water intoxication

which could also kill you?

For more infomation >> Is Coffee Cancerous (Doctor Youtube) - MingforPM - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

What Is The Government Hiding At Pine Gap? - Duration: 8:42.

For more infomation >> What Is The Government Hiding At Pine Gap? - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

This is how to put the little 1 to 144 room together - Duration: 6:06.

I'm selling small miniature rooms in 1:144

On my miniature sales exhibitions

Or you can contact me

As they are some I do sell

If you buy this one, you get it in a small bag, with a "how to"

I don't have that in this one

You get thees parts in the bag

You get two side pieces there is the same size

You get a bsckwall

And you get a top part

For your room

So I take the top part and the floor and put it to the side

And Starts with the sides

I likes to wipe them of, as the black

Here rubs of, as you can see

But I do start with my walls

So I have the two sides here, and the backside

Then I have some wallpaper

For the walls

You can also buy that by me, or you can make it your self

And i decide for what is up and what is down on this paper

I want this side down

So I cut the edge nice and clean

This way I have a strit edge down here

And I cut the one of the ends as well

You can do it like you feel like, I do it the way I think is easiest

So I have a clean edge down here, and up here

Turn it around

Then I take som ordenary school glue

Place a little school glue on the wall

And smear it all out to the edges

Then I take my wall paper, with the corner I know that I cut nice down here

And place

My wall

Smear the glue

All out in the edges

Without to much glue

Ups . . tacke the glued side

Turne it down

And place it so it fits

On the wall paper

So now we let this all dry, that takes 4-5 min.

So now it the glue all dry, so I cut the walls free

And inbetween

There was a little extra here

So I have

All my walls

With paper on

Then I take the floor

And put the walls to the side for now

And finds a pice of floor thing I like

This is some wery thin felt with a pattern on

And again I use some paper glue

In a thin layer

And I make sure to reach all the edges

And place it on my carpet here

As I want it

And when it is dry, I cut the rest of

Now the glue on my floor piece dry

And I found my wall pieces

And I decided how to turn them

Then again I take some glue

Then I glue alle the way along

The long side if I can do so

Take the floor here, and place it in the corner

On my glue jig

All the way into the corner, take that wall that goes on that side

And place it

Like this

Leave it like this

On my glue jig untill it is all dry

I glued one of the walls

And then I take som normal school glue

Making sure it is the right way around, iti s

Then I place some glue here at the bottom

For the floor

And a little op along the side here

Like this

Placing my wall, and I did make sure it is the right way around

All the way into the corner here, making sure it is sitting right

Placing my magnet so it holds

Then we have this little part left

And we just glue that on to the top here, to give it a

Nicer top, you can always

Decorate it or paint it first if you like to do that

Like that

Then I'm done

With the room - inside

Now I will let the glue dry

So my little room is now all dry and ready for use

And that is actually all there is to this, unless you want to paint it on the outside

Or give it something on the outside

But the room is done now, and now you can

Place small things in it like you feel like

And decorate it

So thanks for watching

And happy crafting

For more infomation >> This is how to put the little 1 to 144 room together - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Why Indian Ocean is named after India? - UniWhy - Duration: 1:48.

The Indian Ocean is the third largest of the world's oceanic divisions, covering Seven

Crore Five Lakh Sixty Thousand SQ.KM. approximately 20% of the water on the Earth's surface.

So in this video let us see Why Indian Ocean is named after India?

The Indian Ocean is known as Ratnākara in

Sanskrit "the mine of gems" in ancient Sanskrit literature, and as Hind Mahāsāgar in Hindi.

The Britishers, French, Portuguese and Spanish were in a rat race to discover the sea route

to India from Europe.

Towards the end of the medieval period, Many navigators and sea traders wanted to travel

to India & they were interested in the Indian Route, in order to reach India.

When they finally discovered the route it began to be called as the "Indian ocean" .The

ocean had been so dominated by the Indians since 3100 BCE. and geographically India

has largest coastline in Indian ocean which makes it much more competitive for others.

& is centrally located between east and west Asia which gives it command over trade routes.

So to summarise Indian Ocean is named after India due to its Geographical Coastline and

oldest trade routes to India

If you would like to suggest the Why video for us to do we will be doing it for you

Check out the link in the description to Suggest your Why question. Hope you will do one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét