Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

PLEASE, lIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

I'm

Not discord you've never been to your house before well, that's okay because I've never hosted a tea party before

There you go back to normal just the way you like it. See you tomorrow

Actually madam, I'm talking to myself

Well, I'm not talking to you. It's for Fluttershy. Oh

All right, no more holes though

Fluttershy deserves the best of everything of course. I shouldn't get her the best of everything why didn't I think of that?

Well, are you going to answer me or not is this where Fluttershy usually buys her tea

Yes, it is

Wonderful. I'll be enjoying her company tomorrow, so I will be needing your very neither. It just tastes good

Hold on ginseng tea uh-huh oh it seems that I got here just in time

Very nerve I'm sorry do you validate?

Hello

Yes

Judgey, clerk pony why is it such a surprise sure she's on the quieter side?

And I'm a bit well more sure but offers tea how?

Positively dreadful, but that's all teapots are supposed to do not anymore

Oh decorations of course

But not nearly good enough for Fluttershy

How do I make these better? What should I do?

Make them

Make them glow oh

That's not good enough for Fluttershy as the party pony and fluttershy's close, but not best friend

I need your advice. I'm hosting a tea party for her and it has to be

Perfect and that's why you're the party expert. Thank you Pinkie Pie. I feel so much better now

Well I mean that should be a problem

Maybe it's not as bad as I think maybe Fluttershy would be comfortable having a tea party here I

Was trying to make the Tea Party different and special like me, but all I did was make it chaotic and weird like me

What if this puts time to call in the team?

Okay chief, what's the plan?

Enjoy your all expense paid trips around Equestria

Well done everybody, but there's still more work to do

Did you actually like stairs that lead somewhere

The window treatments are perfectly unexceptional, but we're not done yet, you don't mean

It is very nice to see you today

Have you read any good books lately and in fact I feel completely normal

Everything is finally perfect for Fluttershy

Is something amiss

No, no, it's just not what I expected. It's quite low does it actually turn this green

Well it tastes delicious, but the weather today is particularly nice as

I previously mentioned

Would you care for some milk toast also the way you're saying it and them pretty much everything else

Oh dear Fluttershy worry, not I can assure you that for the first time. I'm feeling perfectly normal now

Oh, you don't say have you read any good books lately

Which is not for you well whatever do you mean this is just me being mean?

No, it's not

Oh

How interesting that reminds me of something I heard at the market today

That's not good

Guess it's up to me. Okay, all right how about oh?

How do you with food or miles after taking a bite from every sandwich? Oh rocky?

Doing anything for you, but one wouldn't be enough heating more way more

Okay, what else furniture on the ground so predictable let's put them where they belong

I do who wants to be tethered to the ground when you view it through a tea party the way, I would what different I?

Know I was afraid that if you saw exactly how different. We are you wouldn't want to be friends?

Impossibility, so I guess what I'm trying to say is

You know

It really is nice having you here

Aren't happy to be here, and I really do like a place because it's so you

So I think you should definitely go to your flerbert fest pinky

Fostering friendships is what oneís do yeah you got it

You have to make it official

Hmm right, I hereby make Pinkie Pie the official friendship ambassador today in the middle of an official friendship and bastard roadtrip King

That's better, okay, I spy with my official friendship, ah yeah, I know that was a hard one gummy. You're the best official friendship

No stomping relaxes Jax

Jax had never been so clear that this century-old sacred Jack twig passed down from

generation to generation

Prince Rutherford now I take big pony on yakyakistan tour

Yeah, no but fuck pink pony might

Jack Straw own vanilla bean nothing imported

Jack music hut hut where Jackson Joe and save world

Pink pony like that story haha yeah compressed pink pony tech oh

No yeah corn too heavy for small pony head

Let's liberate fast

That's fine snowfall from mountains all the time every year

Insisted you have an emergency plan in place

Make light work right gummy just own it

Ya know

There was a a

The day

Hey talk to you about something

Food burns your mouth or overwhelms it with flavor. Oh yuck hates that -

Lets play - watch million questions you think of something

Then I'll ask you 20 million Russians until I can come up with what you're thinking of

Official party balloons still here Pink Pony got snow couscous for dinner

It's brother said then pretend there is door. I just slammed an idea pinky

We'll be happy to help the axe. This is what friendship is all about

hey, I'll bring apples this season's batch are extra juicy and

No pony says that do they

Helping to fix an entire yak village true damages, but then we got

Wait yet, not matter pink pony walk not officially honorary yak

Think big phony no need

You

For more infomation >> My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 155 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Eposide 38 - Taylor Wong - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Eposide 38 - Taylor Wong - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

세상에.. 심쿵! 트와이스 What is love ? 뮤비를 본 반응 (첫 리액션) トゥワイス ワットイズラブ (JP/INA SUB) [이루리] - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> 세상에.. 심쿵! 트와이스 What is love ? 뮤비를 본 반응 (첫 리액션) トゥワイス ワットイズラブ (JP/INA SUB) [이루리] - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Is the Old Testament Relevant to New Testament Christians? | Little Lessons with David Servant - Duration: 8:22.

Is the Old Testament relevant to New Testament Christians?

Hi.

Welcome to today's Little Lesson.

And we've been enjoying looking verse by verse at Matthew chapter 5, which is the first of

three chapters which incorporate Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.

A sermon spoken to his disciples who gathered to listen to him on day on a hill top in Galilee.

We just finished the section on the previous Little Lesson about Jesus' words of us being

the light of the world, and not hindering that light from shining, and so forth.

And we come now to one of many Bibles is a new paragraph.

Of course, we realize that in the original Greek they didn't have such things as paragraphs,

so it's up the translators to decide where a new paragraph should start.

And it's important because new paragraphs imply that we're not just continuing exactly

on what we were talking about.

This is a related subject but it's a new subject in a sense.

So we're looking at Matthew chapter 5 and verse number 17.

A critical verse, I believe, in the Sermon on the Mount, and one worth our time to take

a look at.

Jesus says, "Do not think that I came to abolish the law or the prophets."

Now let's just stop right there.

What, where are the Law and the Prophets?

Well, that's basically the entire Old Testament.

You might technically cut out some of the historical books.

First and Second Kings.

First and Second Chronicles and so forth.

But the law, no doubt, that's contained in the first five books of the Old Testament,

the Pentateuch.

You find of course, the Exodus from Israel, and then the giving of the law of Moses.

But anything that God commanded to Israel has got to be considered part of the law.

And then you have the prophets, which we've divided them up into major ... that is bigger,

longer ... prophets.

And then the minor prophets, which are shorter.

And there's bunches of those.

And so the question I posed at the first part of our Little Lesson today: Is the Old Testament

relevant to New Testament Christians?

Well, Jesus says, "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law and the Prophets."

I don't know why he said that but I suppose there were some people who had that impression

because of his teaching.

They thought, "Well, he's just doing away with all that."

Well, he wasn't doing away with the Law and the Prophets.

Oh my goodness.

The Law and the Prophets.

The law was given by God.

All the prophets were inspired by God speaking on behalf of God.

And so that's not passing away.

God's word's not passing away.

It's always relevant at least to a degree, even if it's not spoken directly to you and

it's really addressed to somebody else.

Still it's the word of God and what God said to that person has relevance to us because

God is God and we want to know how he deals with people.

And he's consistent in his dealings with people.

It shows elements of his character as we read what he says to other people that even he

didn't say it to us.

Right?

Right.

Okay.

In the old covenant law and prophets we learn a lot of lessons about basic morality.

You find the 10 commandments in the law of Moses.

You find in the law love your neighbor as yourself.

So these are things that are still very relevant.

So Jesus says, "Au contraire, monsieur.

I didn't not come to abolish the law or the prophets.

I don not come to abolish," he says emphatically, "but to fulfill."

So the opposite, the antithesis of abolishing is incorporated in that word fulfill.

Now, when we hear that word fulfill, we often think of fulfilling the prophecies.

We know that in the Old Testament it was promised that Messiah would come, and where he would

be born, and what he would do, and so forth.

What he would accomplish.

And that he would be the suffering servant of Isaiah chapter 53.

And so, we're tempted to think that Jesus is talking here about, "Oh, I'm not doing

away with all that stuff because there's a lot of prophecies that I have to fulfill there

yet as the Messiah.

And of course, not just prophecies that I have to fulfill.

But there's a lot of future prophecies that will be fulfilled long after my time."

Because we can read about future times when God's wrath is going to come upon this earth

in a great way.

The great day of the Lord and the coming back of the Lord, and the setting up of his kingdom.

All these are still yet to be fulfilled.

So of course those prophets and those prophecies are relevant to us today because we're waiting

to see fulfillment of the prophecy.

But my point is this.

That when Jesus says, "I did not come to abolish but to fulfill," we often are tempted to think

that he's referring to fulfilling prophecies.

But I think that he meant even more than that.

And why do I say that.

Well, because he goes on to talk about the commandments that are found in the Law and

the Prophets and how they're still relevant at his time.

And they will still be relevant until heaven and earth pass away.

So, I would say that here in the Sermon on the Mount that is forthcoming, we see Jesus

in a sense not abolishing the commandments, the moral principles and so forth found in

the Law and the Prophets.

We find him even filling them to the full.

That is clarifying, giving us a clear understanding of what was meant when God gave certain commandments.

And of course then correcting the false understanding that was so prevalent about the commandments

and what God's expectations were because of the false teaching and the perversion of the

scripture by the Scribes and the Pharisees.

And they're going to be named real soon here as well.

So, I like to look at it as Jesus said, "I'm not going to abolish what you find in the

Old Testament."

What we call today the Old Testament, the Law and the Prophets.

"I'm going to fill it to the full.

So, I'm going to fulfill prophecies that you find there.

I'm going to clarify misunderstandings that you have about what's taught there.

I'm going to give prophetic insight myself beyond what's found there.

And last but not least, as far as misunderstandings are concerned about my commandments and what

I expect, how my followers should live.

I'm going to fill that to the full as well."

That's what he's going to do.

And a lot of what comes in the Sermon on the Mount.

Okay, so in our next lesson, we'll jump into the next verse.

An elaboration on what we just read in Matthew 5:17.

Thank you so much for joining me.

See you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét