Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

And scary everfree forest

What who's that?

Come on Spike. Just because it's forced his well the wild dangerous era

Oh

Wow Applejack that was amazing I mean you rockin up those polar here oh

Why were you out here solve a balloon floating by with no pony in it came out here to investigate

Guess you did too. Huh yeah?

Thanks for welcoming helps back that was Matt Academy, but now I have some chores that need tending to so see you later

What chores I'll do them

That's sweet, but you don't get at least I hate to get in the way of doing something you need to do great

What should I do?

Apple Bloom's over yonder give a little pig in tin a bath

I was gonna lend her a hook wait till Applejack sees how you Sparkle?

Good job you two I

Reckon, you have repaid me in full so we are officially even steven

Why whoa, no we aren't even close to being even steven. Please Applejack. You must allow me to assist you you can have Vanna Smith

implies

You're right I better break the news to Twilight, I just hope she doesn't it's not like you and Twilight won't be friends anymore

But it won't be the same

But it has to be done

Applejack just saved my life from horrible dragon eating temple

She said it was okay really so with Twilight fussing. I'm free to follow my code and serve you on to

I

Have to be true to myself

Don't let me do this. I won't be a noble dragon anymore I

would like you to

Breakfast a big breakfast. Oh, okay, maybe you could take her plate back to the kitchen and wash it off as you wish

All about but I don't feel right having spike thinking. He owes me something

Taste of that pie sometimes his help isn't that helpful?

Dude he help you with your unfinished novel minds of others awesome Pegasus who's the best fighter ever and becomes the captain of the Wonderbolts

However, did you come up with that ingeniously woven ant recuit way before there's even a chance of getting home

Leave this to me Oh

Spike a

Tower of rocks and you're gonna fill it I am yeah

I mean unless you don't want to help Applejack. I do it Spike's dragon code. I'd have just pretended

I didn't have anything for him to do. Why didn't I think of a

Want to do it again Rainbow Dash Applejack can rebuild it for ya, that was yeah, I

Guess I'm good

For now and so am I I just can't think of one more thing

I need help with so you don't have to do it

But you don't even realize you need help with if she needed help. I think she'd realize it maybe not

Maybe Applejack needs help realizing what you needs help with I don't think that's her favorite for you might need help breathing breathing

I certainly do not

Sorry I didn't mean to scare you

No, it's okay. I need to take a break. Anyway. What's going on?

I know spike told you maybe a little should have realized he wouldn't have let him go so easily

Well now that you know what's going on. Maybe you could talk some sense into him Oh, Applejack

I wish I could but this is one

72-73

All right y'all here's a deal spike needs to save my life, and I'm gonna be attacked by timber wolf

Nice to wear the mask Pinkie Pie and rarity will come running out of the wood-- big for super huh, I'll do my best

Just one question yes

No

How's this?

Absolutely horrendous

Okay, this takes some serious work now first. You must good

Maybe sweep up all those leaves for a compost pile and of course oh

By the way there are exactly 24 million

Don't wait a minute save me from the terrifying timber wolf

Well he would be terrifying if he wasn't a fake

Too late, I'm already

What happened you guys back there nothing it was something all right of course

I wouldn't have needed help if I hadn't been trying to stage your fake Timberwolf attack in the first place. Yeah. What was that? Oh?

Sounds good Chuck. Maybe let's just try to avoid situation

By happy to help don't know what I'd do without you to help you

You

Yes, this will never work, this is a disaster whoever control them don't

Need I remind you that you are the ponies who turned him back into stone like this in the first place. Where is Fluttershy

I believe she may know best how to begin reforming discord

But he says first you'll have to apologize for calling him a nuisance

apologize, please look out in khammam apartment

Thank You chef no no what I would have done without you glad I can

three will and you really think I'll know best how to do that I

do

Now I must return to County just hope this releasing spell works

Let's not we best keep our elements on at all times till further notice

It's about when your creature of chaos stone Bobby suits aren't your typical go to fashion choice

Turn me back to stone and risk disappointing your precious princess

I suppose that's correct

With you Fluttershy

Oh

I'm sorry about angel. Are you all right? Oh?

Yes, thank you. Fluttershy for your concern. If only your Pony friends could be as considerate you big liar

Now look who's a liar anyone can plainly see that. I'm not big at all

You sure you're okay with this I know it's not gonna

Be easy the princess Celestia is counting on me, and I think I actually know what to do you do

I think the key so watch that goat-legged step of yours pal

What look at me, I'm practically reformed already

Got another trick up our sleeves, and I think I know just the trick

Discord oh there. You are listen this war just heading out, so just make yourself at home while I'm gone

Everything is fine here Bob

Thank You beard the spell I had in mind isn't in here spike

Where are the other books? I asked you to spell protecting our box

Are you sure much so you're so very kind my dear Fluttershy

I always knew that you were the understanding one not like those nasty friends of yours

You're off to such a good start. I'm seriously considering actually being reformed

We've come to get you away from discord he's just terrible and from the looks of it completely out of control

Oh, but you're wrong. We're making great Pete

But we aren't gonna need a spell he's already really considering being reformed

She said so and you believed her cottage back on the ground first

All right dinner it is

See what a beautiful job

It is helping as you all know Princess Celestia hoped we'd help discord uses magic for good instead of evil

Deep I'd care for some gravy me. Oh come on. No dashi. You're not even giving us a chance

I'm sorry

No, I think you just made the man, there's something fishy going on Fluttershy

Innocent with you see you'll never really use the elements of harmony against him Oh

Beat him so much

Because that's what friends do

We're friends why of course

Bang they'd build dams around here before but never like this I

Just been trying to gain its friendship any way I can so we've come to trust and listen to me

Anything creatures would never be acting this way if it weren't for your reckless behavior

You need to fix this never use my element of harmony against you

Where are you going?

Don't comb your pal oh come skating with me

I promise not to use my element against him, and I'm going to keep it

Who cares I can do whatever I want whenever I want. I'm discord the mat played Sutter shy

Yes princess, I'm ready to use my magic for good instead of evil

Knows all the time

By treating discord as a friend

She got him to realize that friendship was actually important to him and something that once he had he didn't want to lose

Be a real, sweetheart want to get to know him

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Magic Duel Episode 23 - Lara Gill - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Eposide 37 - Taylor Wong - Duration: 15:03.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Eposide 37 - Taylor Wong - Duration: 15:03.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 154 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 15:49.

PLEASE, lIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

So I think you should definitely go to your cleric best pinky

Fostering friendships is what bonis do I?

You got it

You have to make it official

Hmm right, I hereby make Pinkie Pie the official friendship ambassador today in the middle of an official friendship and bastard roadtrip King

That's better, okay, I spy with my official friendship, ah yeah, I know that was a hard one gummy. You're the best official friendship

Oh

Stomping relaxes Jax

Jax had never been so clear that is century-old sacred Jack twig passed down from

generation to generation

oh

You sure did Prince Rutherford now I take big pony on yakyakistan tour

Yeah, no but thought big pony might

Be extra on vanilla-bean nothing imported

Jack music hut hut where Jackson John save world

Pink pony like rock story haha yeah compressed pink pony tech

No yeah corn too heavy for small pony head

Let's limit that stop

That's fine snowfall from mountains all the time time every exuberant

Vested you have an emergency plan in place

Yuck stupid

Like work right gummy jocks don't need phony help

Jax can make this work hardship make yaks the strong accent yeah

It's obvious this new music

Yahoo, New York, that's no worse than I've ever seen ya know y'all hungry to

me did you

Okay, will you help me gummy?

You help wasn't hard hawk

There was a

Burns your mouth er over lungs with flavor. Oh yuck hates that -

Yes

Let's play 20 million questions you think of something then I'll ask you 23, Russians until I can come up with what you're thinking an

Official pony balloons still here Pink Pony gum snow clothes good for dinner

Pretend there is door. I just slammed an idea pinky. We'll be happy to help the axe. This is what friendship is all about

hey, I'll bring apples this season's batch are extra juicy and

No pony says that do they

Helping to fix an entire yak village true damages, but then we got here

Wait yet, not matter pink pony walk not officially honorary yak

Thank You PI big phony no need ponies, huh

I'm not I'm still home. It's an easy spell. I'll show you later anyway enough about me

I had to check on you not in a meddling kinda way and a friendly house ago, but somepony say nothing's wrong

But you can tell something's definitely wrong

That's basically what the princesses did when I said there was a friendship problem

Comforting right

Good morning sister join us too tired

Please excuse me I

Think Luna may be hurting her sister's feelings without even realizing it poor, Celestia

That's so sweet that she makes her sister pancakes every morning

she's

Good luck starlight

Really are a card

So both princesses are hurting each other without realizing it and instead of talking about it

They're just getting colder and more distant and there, Celestia and Luna

I do but the last time the princesses fought Luna turned into Nightmare Moon and

Princess Celestia had to banish her for a thousand years that can't happen again

No

Wow I almost feel bad eating this it's adorable

Like I said, I enjoy this part, and I think I found out what it is

Really, oh that is wonderful starlight. What is it huge wonderful breakfast that you prepare for her?

Yes it does

Princess Luna tell Celestia have two faces on pancakes, but night so long for me

You might be a morning pony, but I am half asleep you think I don't get tired. I'm exhausted

Sure, that's not what Princess Luna meant to say is that what exhausts you smiling and being adored by everypony and you

Have it so much worse. Do you know exactly what it's like to be me oh?

please

Went with my gut switch out Judy marks back this instant my apologies your Majesties

But I can't even if I wanted to the spell last 24 is your chance to prove it

Well I could use an easy day followed by a good night's sleep you can try I haven't had any canal

You switched their cutie marks the actual princess is cutie marks hmm. He's not the only one

As

You can see Celestia, and I are switching places today. I was first on my dear sisters to-do list

It says you have a few public appearances store openings judging the royal

My cheeks hurt I start from one second and that's when he took the picture. Yes smiling all day isn't as easy as you thought

- you need to dispel rumors of timber wolves in the whitetail woods the nearby towns have been in a state of panic for weeks

I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop thinking about those poor students. Normally. I have all the time and saw the to die oh

Hello starlight, I don't know about you, but I feel very well-rested

Where's Luna?

She already turned in for the night

of course

Luna works alone no, but it's nothing I can't handle all I have to do is watch over Equestria

I can talk to ponies and their dreams

I

Can't like you

Know this is big

Don't worry starlight I

Know how to handle Nightmare Moon this can't be

If Luna can turn into Nightmare Moon you can absolutely turn into me

Daybreaker the better prettier and more

You don't need any pony you can do whatever you want and all you have to do is get rid of

question easy focus without balance there's no

Needs balance when you can have it on oh

So much black we get it you're sad, you could really use some money son

I'm never going with my gun again

If you don't fix this soon, it could have a grave consequence on Starlite psyche

But my magic is Affairs and work in the darkness and do it all alone

It takes a brave strong Pony to do what he'll do and that Pony is you I walked a day in your shoes

Or still a dream

Well, thank you

Know that face very thought I know you have to be perfect for everypony else, and I love you, too

So this one's real

Who's not real and this just happened now, that's a nice way of saying

I came dangerously close to messing everything up

It was just what we needed the experience has made us closer than ever. I can't wait to tell Twilight I

Mean I don't know everything I just got you to bring your job

This is just a friendly visit. Not interfering because I was worried what look there's Sun time for me to turn it in

For more infomation >> My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 154 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 15:49.

-------------------------------------------

Conrad's Color Run is a race to end violence - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Conrad's Color Run is a race to end violence - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Arsene Wenger: My successor watched Man Utd vs Arsenal, this is what he learned - Duration: 2:26.

Arsene Wenger: My successor watched Man Utd vs Arsenal, this is what he learned

The Frenchman lost in agonising circumstances this afternoon on his final visit to Old Trafford as Arsenal manager.

Jose Mourinho's Manchester United left it late but snatched all three points thanks to a 90-minute Marouane Fellaini header.

Against a weakened Arsenal outfit ahead of their crunch Europa League semi-final second leg away to Atletico Madrid on Thursday, United deserved to win.

But while the Gunners have been criticised for their frailties, a number of fringe players impressed at the Theatre of Dreams.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles shone in midfield, while Reiss Nelson showed glimpses of his potential and centre-half Konstantinos Mavropanos coped well after being thrown in at the deep end on his full Premier League debut.

"Hopefully, he will come to positive conclusions for the players" Arsene Wenger Whoever Arsenal's new manager is, they are expected to make changes in the transfer market this summer.

         .

    "That was the question mark and I think he did well.

He surprised everybody by his quality today." Wenger's replacement is yet to be announced, but ex-Barcelona boss Luis Enrique is the current frontrunner.

However, the likes of Juventus' Massimiliano Allegri, Celtic's Brendan Rodgers and New York City's Patrick Vieira are all in the frame too.

For more infomation >> Arsene Wenger: My successor watched Man Utd vs Arsenal, this is what he learned - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Sunderland News: Ellis Short agrees to sell club as Chris Coleman is sacked - Duration: 3:15.

Sunderland News: Ellis Short agrees to sell club as Chris Coleman is sacked

The club released a statement on their website this afternoon, revealing Short will sell Sunderland to an 'international consortium of football investors' led by Stewart Donald, chairman of Eastleigh.

Short said: "It is no secret that I have been trying to sell Sunderland, but I have waited until the right group came along that have the experience, finances and plan to take this great club back to where it deserves to be.

"Over, my chairmanship has not gone the way I would have wished; the many high points of a decade in the Premier League have been overshadowed by the low point of the last two terrible seasons.

"I was therefore determined to ensure that I leave Sunderland in the best possible hands and in the best possible state to turn the corner.

"Higher offers from less qualified buyers were rejected, and I have paid off all debts owed by the club" Ellis Short "To achieve this, higher offers from less qualified buyers were rejected, and I have paid off all debts owed by the club to leave it financially strong and debt free for the first time since years before I owned it.

New owner Donald, added: "All of us involved in this bid believe that Sunderland represents an extraordinary opportunity.

"Our group have all been involved in building - or re-building - football clubs to reach their potential and we believe that over the last decade we have acquired the necessary skill sets to overcome the many challenges that will ace us at this huge club." Sunderland also revealed that boss Chris Coleman will leave the club.

The 47-year-old left his role as Wales manager to move to the Stadium of Light last November.

However, Coleman couldn't save Sunderland, who were relegated to League One earlier this month.

A statement on the clubs official website read: Sunderland AFC announces that manager Chris Coleman and his assistant Kit Symons have been released from their contracts.

The club would like to place on record its sincere thanks to Chris and Kit for their tireless efforts in what has been a hugely disappointing season for everyone involved with the club.

The club is unable to make further comment at this time..

For more infomation >> Sunderland News: Ellis Short agrees to sell club as Chris Coleman is sacked - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Nuclear Bomb Drops on Chelsea Clinton – THIS IS IT - Duration: 11:00.

Nuclear Bomb Drops on Chelsea Clinton – THIS IS IT

A new book has claimed that Hillary Clinton's top aides referred to the Clinton Foundation

as her daughter Chelsea's "nest egg."

Daily Mail reported that this was revealed by New York Times reporter Amy Chozick in

her new book "Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns and One Intact

Glass Ceiling."

Clinton's fundraiser took in $250million for the Clinton Foundation before she announced

her White House run.

Chelsea has frantically been berating Chozick on Twitter this week, accusing her of writing

"fiction."

"Hi @amychozick!

Hearing there are more tidbits about me in your book which were easily fact checked and

you fact checked…none of them.

Here's an easy one: I've never gotten hair keratin treatment.

The others would have been equally easy!"

Chelsea tweeted on Tuesday.

Chelsea also attacked MSNBC host Katy Tur for defending Chozick.

"Hi Katy!

Neither Amy nor her fact checker reached out to me or my office at any point, about anything.

I care about facts as I believe you do too," Chelsea tweeted.

It looks like Chelsea is a bit worried about this!

This will renew scrutiny of the Clinton Foundation, which is being investigated by the FBI over

a possible pay-to-play scheme while Clinton was Secretary of State.

The investigation was launched in part due to an email that was released by WikiLeaks

in which a top aide of Bill Clinton's said that the foundation paid for Chelsea's wedding.

"The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources

for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents," Bill's aide

Doug Band wrote.

What do you think about this?

Let us know your thoughts

in the

comments section.

For more infomation >> Nuclear Bomb Drops on Chelsea Clinton – THIS IS IT - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

Counter Strike Global Offensive: Funny moments(The Terminator is back?) - Duration: 7:33.

Shh shh. I can here something

Just kidding, its nothing. just kidding! its an enemy.(laugh)

Yes! shoot! shoot!

Huh?! he's over there! (Screams)

There is somebody?! somebody?! somebody?!

(Suppresses laughter)

Kyle! Why did you speak in tagalog.

Why do you want to knife?!!

I think when I'm only in a "Eternal sleep"

Its the only.....

It's the only time that they will say

Alright your allowed to use the WIFI when you wake up.

Dude. Just keep shooting at jungle

Holy sh*t he raided it.

Me and Ian is the only one that didn't any thing.

yes your right.

I did something....

I sat there.

you sat there?

That great man.

Pests!

I'm being attacked by nonsense right now!

Even if you have a bad day.

I don't care. even if you've been rejected by your crush.

I will still laugh at you.

There is no one at "A".

On B short. Ian

(silently laughing)

(Terminator Theme)

Here. Here

Holy sh*t n*gga what the f*ck

I don't want to anymore

I don't want to anymore?

I'm not going out

I'm just going to hide in the smoke?

Just look at "sniper's nest".

What the f*ck behind you.

What was that?

The f*ck Kyle?! he definitely knows.

I don't want this spot.

(screams)

Just as I thought!

Iboy, nothing there

On CT, I think?

How wast that a head shot?

There is one more.

He's dead. He's dead

This is a laugh trip, did you see him do the gangnam style?

Holy sh*t I got shocked there's a bald

What kuroko?

Did I saw a candy corn?

Kyle just stay there

Hurry. hurry

this is sh*t Iboy

F*cking kyle

Just rush.

Did you see my panic attack?

You just let yellow die.

Alright! Alright! Iboy rush it.Alright! Alright!

Get over here.

Your too slow to shoot

He's having fun with his score

It's Ainsley! Ainsley killed you!

Alright. He will be later

Ian, watch out! I might accidentally

There someone!!!

Someone popped out, out of nowhere.

There he is. he's dead.

That sh*t Iboy

Iboy, be serious.

I'm serious thats why I became "Rambo".

Do not mess with a soccer team

Do not mess with a soccer team

He is "Rambo"

That the only definition, He is "Rambo"

Rambo?

F*cking Ian

I've been shot by my teammates.

Iboy will be "behind the back" just watch

nevermind

Be quiet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét