Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Thanks for watching video !

Thanks for watching video !

Please SUBSCRIBE to Little Baby Channel

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Nail Arts For Kisd - Colors Videos Collection for Children - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

For People who have thin skin about me - Duration: 5:58.

if you guys have a fucking thin skin then I'm fucking sorry that you guys

fucking hate me but I tell you what.. have a thick skin

So this morning I just have a fucking lot pings this morning like fucking seriously everything in my chat

is just so full with an ping about this I hate ZUN or whatever this well I'm

going to explain right now so don't fucking pinging me ya fucking dick

for some of you who have post on reddit like posting me that I call him a faggot then

it was a sarcasm heck none of you fucking saw me of sarcasm

now just to answer me one simple question are you human because I will

not serve a synth no I'm jangles the moon monkey

just take a look at fallout subtitle smh

it's the square root of who gives a crap

Well sorry too bad, but I'll tell you.

what if I have Yukari picture with big shaq on it and I say oh hey

Zun is a faggot

so what you gonna say A.would you rather fucking call him a sarcasm

B.Is he sarcasm?

C.This fucking edgy kid 15 or 16 years old need to be fucking ban from youtube he's fucking terrible he called zun a faggot or whatever the fuck it is

Ok, Ok kID

I wasn't really actually mean about that

also the ads zolos thing he didn't do problem, He was framed.

on... on my Discord or and actually fucking did it

I'm actually the one I'm being fucking honest I never seen ads zolos fucking

stream on the stream like really (pewds:hat a fuckin n)

Those stream are fucking sarcasm

I didn't fucking mean

to do harm things too ZUN those are just joking hey I'm actually

fucking bored over the stream why I'm just watching and I want to enjoy it

with people but being rude way well I love being trash talk but doesn't mean

that you guys can't trash talk can even fucking play CS:GO how these trash

talk works ooh easy peasy N000b go fuck yourself fucking

Noob

N0000000000000000000B

well that's explains right well how about this over Internet well I'm just

trying to trash talk too and it's just like internet over the game doesn't

mean that you have to fucking hate me okay I'm trying to be nicer here have a

thick skin why do you have what do you even need thick skin. thick skin is

you don't have to interfere a stuff where you don't have to belong which

means you don't have to trigger our stuff like racism if they race is about

your fucking family and whole Chinese shit like ching chong or what a fuck it

is then you shouldn't be trigger about it and that's a thick skin if I'm saying

whatever fuck to ZUN and you don't fucking care about it

that's a thick skin I'm glad some of these Japan's people over than you have

a thick skin more than a thin skin but, As a result I can't open reddit

I don't I don't know what happened to Reddit But I don't even wanna

listen Reddit sucks I know but if you guys have a thin skin I'm so terribly

sorry that you guys don't even know how internet works at this Ads Zolos guy

did do nothing wrong then they use him to frame him well

sorry and those and those posts that you've already saw it was a fake and I

actually did it but if you guys have a thin skin I'm sorry then you probably

not for Internet and you just easy for trigger and I'm kind of fucking feel bad

for kid and we know how to thick skin he's too easy to bully I kind of feel

bad for now

don't just stand there and then just like oh look at these people

this kid is being so edgy let's fucking witch hunt this motherfucker and then

we're gonna give em a dislike hehehehehe his video so sucks I don't even fucking

know I'm watching what does it even have 8000 subscribers ooh well if you are

that kid then I'm sorry I don't know how many times you I say I'm sorry but I

don't know I don't even know I'm saying too but it's I'm having a hard time

speaking Microphone okay I'm gonna say one more time for

those people who don't have a thick skin I'm terribly sorry

and I didn't fucking mean it to ZUN and I know you know we all worship ZUN and

I'm just sarcasm over there heck well we didn't do that but

but hey it's internet everybody like to trash talk well if you guys learn in a

lesson see ya.

For more infomation >> For People who have thin skin about me - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Calm Soothing Piano Music For Meditation, Studying and Working - Duration: 15:32.

Calm Soothing Piano Music For Meditation, Studying and Working

For more infomation >> Calm Soothing Piano Music For Meditation, Studying and Working - Duration: 15:32.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News Today⚠️World War 3 READY FOR WAR, 11,000 UK commandos storm beach in huge exercise - Duration: 3:34.

breaking news today

welcome to USA breaking news today please subscribe and click notification

box to get all breaking news alert breaking news today ready for war 11,000

UK commandos storm beach in huge exercise Royal Marines stormed a British

beach alongside thousands of international troops yesterday as part

of a training exercise to improve joint operations with our allies as Russian

military personnel looked on point one of the largest multinational operations

of its kind exercise joint warrior involved eleven thousand six hundred

military personnel from 17 nations British green berets were pictured

jumping out of boats and wading through the water

they were also seen conducting a mock raid and rescuing colleagues the annual

training exercise took place in done Drennen Scotland with the huge military

force operating out of whom Naval Base Clyde dot defense secretary Gavin

Williamson said joint warrior prepares our troops in the best way to meet the

intensifying threats our country faces by providing a major opportunity to

exercise with our allies our armed forces are the face of global Britain

and training side-by-side with troops from 16 other nations means we are

stronger and more capable when it comes to keeping our country safe and

protecting our way of life the British led military exercise

involved numerous warships and aircraft alongside the thousands of troops

operations are planned to run until May 4th with the Ministry of Defence saying

the final exercise will take place at the Salisbury Plain training area on the

three made alongside British Royal Marines military personnel from Denmark

Spain Sweden United States and Estonia will all be involved captain joint

tactical exercise planning staff captain Paul pitcher Erin said this exercise

gives the UK participants a chance to train with our allies and partners

honing our skills in developing our tactics

it is hugely important in making sure that we confuse all elements of our

capabilities enhancing our ability to conduct joint operations now and in the

future a delegation of Russian military personnel are in Scotland to observe the

exercise dot amid rising tensions between Britain and Russia the visit of

three officers from Russia and one from Belarus was in line with the UK's

obligations to the Vienna document which aims to provide transparency about among

states signed to it the Vienna document came into force in 1990 and currently

has 57 participating states including Russia inspections by Russia are

commonplace in the British military also conducted inspections of Russian

military exercises with the last occurring in January this year

Wing Commander Danny Andrew White commanding officer of the UK's joint

arms control implementation group said this week we welcomed a team from Russia

and Belarus to the UK for a Vienna document mission . such missions are

commonplace reciprocal and have been going on for many years we last welcomed

Russia to the UK in April last year and we conducted an inspection in Russia in

January so why do we do it even at times of heightened political

tension we stick to our values and honor our agreements the UK is a champion of

the rules-based system upon which all our security depends thanks for watch

please share like comment this video and subscribe channel for latest news

For more infomation >> Breaking News Today⚠️World War 3 READY FOR WAR, 11,000 UK commandos storm beach in huge exercise - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Small Letting Agents - Why is it Difficult for you to Grow beyond 100/140 managed properties - Duration: 8:56.

John Paul - why are there so many letting agents who seem to hit a glass ceiling of around 100 to 140/150 managed properties and can't get any further?

For more infomation >> Small Letting Agents - Why is it Difficult for you to Grow beyond 100/140 managed properties - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Parking Garage | Deep Sleep Ambience | White Noise Fan Sound for Rest and Relaxation 10 Hours - Duration: 10:00:01.

Parking Garage Fan Ambience for sleeping, relaxing, etc.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét